In case you were wondering why All Kino is going to shit:

In case you were wondering why All Kino is going to shit:
streamable.com/2gft7m

Attached: Disney-Princess-Inspired-Lingerie[1].jpg (728x417, 50.79K)

All output becoming propaganda is a symptom of late stage capitalism/consumerism. Midwits need their decadent habits to mean something, and the midwit derives his meaning from buttfucking.

>As a mother of two queer children actually. One transgender child and one pansexual child.
Can someone translate this for me please?

Munchausen by proxy.

she is a failed parent with brainwashed children, and she wants your kids to be fucked up too

Attached: transjuris.png (1000x1446, 533.1K)

She's talking about her children and how they're child sacrafices. One will be a virgin sacrafice and the other will be molested repeatedly before sacrafice.

i dont fucking get it why they are so obsessed with the sex preferences and genitalia of their audience and employees. Thats super creepy

Attached: 1633193393180.jpg (1302x766, 61.76K)

I just wonder what's going on in their home to make both of their kids want to do this. I just can't help but believe the parents are nudging them in that direction.

Transgenders are less than 1% of the population. To have 2 kids that are trans... yeah, no doubt that crazy mother had her hand in it.

We need to bring back burning at the stake.

Bob Chapek sucks at damage control. He thinks leaking this protects from the other backlash but just created more backlash

it's called grooming

This is what happens when Disney gets the first goy CEO since the 1970s

Trans = gender non confirming
Pan = no such thing as gender I’ll fuck anything even animals

> they are so obsessed with the sex preferences and genitalia of their audience and employees

but mostly with those of children

>Trans = gender non confirming
That's not what trans means you psychopath

>gender non confirming
what the fuck does that even mean

Who cares both are mentally ill

Someone posted yesterday that over half of trannies had a BPD mother

These are the talentless gatekeepers I've been hearing about.

Attached: 1649057347549.jpg (640x480, 44.42K)

It's another way to say "nonbinary". They don't want to be male or female. It's not the same thing as being a tranny because trannies want to be male, or they want to be female. Gender non conforming fags are just snowflakes who want a special status for not doing anything special.

modern blood libel

You measure your worth from the weigth of your wojak folder and act as if browing a mongolian sockpuppetry forum imbue you with a special significiance over browsing other less nazi friendly social media . Miss me with that shit, faggot channer

i understand, thank you

Kek, just nuke America already. What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Where the fuck did it go so wrong that all you can think about is trannies, gays and blacks?

Human beings exist to procreate. Procreation is achieved through the genitals. The two genders have different genetalia.

It's only natural that the most fundamental principles and ideas in our society pertain to gender and genetalia.

I'm sorry you don't just have 2 kids and both turn out gay. There was some obvious programming done to them as kids. They were probably encouraged to dress up as the opposite sex and forced to attend gay pride parades and forced to watch gay rationships in media all their life while their mother whispered in their ear "you are gay"

>exist to procreate
That's for heterosexuals ONLY, which is why the focus on everything except that is so baffling. The agenda is pretty clear.

Pansexual means it fucks anything. Animals, any sex, inanimate objects, everything.
If you have a child that says they're pansexual they're definitely getting molested. That mom should be arrested.

This.
>i have one pansexual child
>pansexual
>sexual
>child
she says it with a straight face without any fear.
we need to instil some fear in them. burning a few thousand of these fucking freaks at the stake in public spaces with tens of thousands watching, then things might start improving.

it's just capitalism!!! it definitely isn't the j-

lennon was right, women truly are the nigger of the world

Attached: 1640978751104.webm (914x522, 1.16M)

Well, obviously.

She fucked her children's mental health to gain likes on facebook

>stonetoss wanted

can someone webm this?

Attached: literally me.gif (292x404, 673.5K)

And you only think about us

These people are genuinely demons, this is for real

Attached: 1551555378131.png (570x480, 341.88K)

I always think about the genitals of everyone I meet. I'm thinking about yours right now. I just assumed that's what everyone did.

Cant we stop pretending those freaks are the majority? Thanks.

>It's not happening
>Ok it is but it's not that bad (Ok it's that bad but you deserved it anyway

Attached: 1620586894969.gif (256x246, 1.53M)

They're not the majority, but they're the ones in positions of the most influence
>Google
>Twitter
>Facebook
>Disney

And the scariest thing is that they are not after money, they don't have to be after money at all, like that quote from Citizen Kane, something like "This newspapers business is making me lose 1 million dollars a years, if this keeps up I'll be bankrupt in 80 years."

We're paying for our sin of loving money and saving Jews in WWII

>genders
Sexes

...so, Disney is the reason why everything sucks these days, and their influence has spread like a cancer throughout the industry?
A simple solution would be to nuke California and be done with it.
Also, #Desantis2028.

>As soon as discussion goes toward a certain question, there is nationalist, Whiteness or religious purity spiral posts
Natural and organic

Same thing

Nope

No it's an obfuscatory word, people have a sex, it is linked to the sexual organ, which is linked to sexual reproduction, not the "gendered organ" to "gendered reproduction", what the fuck is wrong with you? How are you this fucking broken?

Kek (that guy is an autist too)

Lmao Only if you still watch capeshit and (((american))) cinema

Attached: images (9).jpg (851x358, 12.43K)

Attached: weip.jpg (626x393, 31.86K)

>miss
Yeah, it is very obvious he missed you kek

Attached: 8615823_0.jpg (1200x630, 137.16K)

Faggot fatigue.

>literally admits to there being a gay agenda

Low IQ.

What about gendered nouns? Do bridges and cars have dicks or pussies based on their language?

"Gender" only apply to grammar, and grammar is just a human invented concept, it doesn't exist in reality, it's a bunch of conventions for communication, therefore gender doesn't exist.