Why hasn't he been fired yet?

Why hasn't he been fired yet?

Attached: 1648401989349.jpg (981x951, 209.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM
youtube.com/watch?v=VdYt4kBkOn8
youtube.com/watch?v=fXVxdo2JX50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain i dunno anything besides he is a faggot

he's sucking the right producers dicks

nice dog collar nigga

typical whiteboy shit u wouldnt never catch a brother in the hood wearin shit like this but whiteboys do it publicly on a big platform. gay a white disease.

He’s terrorizing Hawaiian island natives and cucked some dude out of his own house

Attached: 1649014647840.png (2584x1656, 1.61M)

He looks so weird. Will he still be doing the flamboyant stuff in his 40s?

he's too handsome

He's gay and jewish

is he based or cringe?

Jewish and gay.

Does prison have a they/them section?

Them dick suckers keep him employed

This smells of fake news.

He is being sent to do this stuff obviously.

He definitely part of the satanists.

Privilege. Same reason why Will Smith can assault somebody and still win an award. These Hollywood faggots are the biggest hypocrites. They preach all this woke bullshit and it turns out that the bunch of them are a bunch of degenerate sickos.

>Those two aren’t connected!
How can people be so in denial?

This dude is acting out the Funny Games movies IRL and it's fucking amazing to watch the mental gymnastics of normies and woke people alike. Dude is off the fucking rails lol, like Mel Gibson tier, and all they want to do is bury it and keep his career chuggin along. Pretty big redpill to leave lying around lol

Uses non-binary pronouns, so no one wants to be the first to acknowledge that he's basically a nelly Charlie Sheen.

Why does he wear the choker?

enby privilege

Tribe + Queer = Immune

No, it's too weird for fake news. I mean, the premise is that a couple of weak total strangers just let this psychotic movie star crash at their place for a week for no reason.

To remind you he's an uwu teenage girl while he kicks your cunt in.

Respects theys pronouns

okay niggerfaggot

Attached: AP_21179309160390.jpg (1920x2628, 1.1M)

I'm wondering if it's an April Fool's day gag. The thing about him choking the woman was also on or around April 1st.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 12.36.15.png (860x638, 670.6K)

Read it again, Ezra met the wife first, he probably charmed her

Serves them right. I bet they wouldn't help a homeless person, but a degenerate celebrity is alright. Celebs are only relevant because the masses give them attention.

fags like to accessorize. This guy was definitely diddled.

>bailed him out with cash to not be famous

What an idiot. He could have been paid for a couple of interviews. No one would fucking remember his name after that.

I read it. They both took him in, they're both weak. I don't know what you think I'm missing.

Can't disagree, really. He's a walking red flag, they deserve it.

People are literally calling for his head, who the fuck would do stuff like this as an April Fool's Day prank?

Attached: we live in a society.png (598x266, 22.9K)

He said that for his reddit reputation. And yes I'm fucking serious. They actually care about that.

fucking kek

An absolutely mad lad.

What redpill? Can you only speak in terms you learned online?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 12.36.56 PM.png (1190x1284, 1.33M)

I mean you probably need to read it if you want to say "probably". It flat out states he did dumbass.

Why do you follow tranny twitters? Why do you post the screen caps here? Seriously?

Just stay on fucking twitter if you want to discuss twitter shit.

they can do whatever they want, they will always have protection

Attached: 1649013279230.png (462x469, 281.24K)

yeah that sure worked for harvey weinstein

If it did "excite" anyone I'm sure it's because a black man for fucking once didn't seem like a fuckin agitated violent piece of shit. Just a fag.

like everything else niggers do, this too is somehow a white person's fault. take responsibility for your own "culture"

For (You)'s of course.

Attached: 1446504758928.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

No one said it was white people's fault. They were wondering why they were excited by it you dumb reactionary ape.

>that pic
It's because nobody knows who Ezra Miller is except for zoomers and pajeets who are obsessed with capeshit. Normal people don't care about this schizo jewish faggot.

Until he stopped drawing dimes, yes it did.

buckbros I don't feel so good...

He's a non-hetero so he's automatically cringe.

it's amazing how twitter trannies live in this small bubble of reality that actually has no correlation to the real outside world

>Why hasn't he been fired yet?

You know why

>he
>him

Attached: 1619228764918.webm (750x1330, 2.9M)

seems like a mentally well adjusted individual

He's a Jewish faggot tranny, he's Pedojewoods Golden Boy.

meth jowels

Um... chudbros?!

Attached: chud_flash.png (980x444, 362.63K)

Yea Forums took it too far with this one.

Attached: 1628389450752.png (827x600, 247.6K)

There is a strong nepotism but jews are not above the law. But makes you think how somebody like Weinstein or Epstein could go on so long without apparently any kind of police attention.

Attached: 1649001729775.jpg (971x946, 164.7K)

Where is chud's diamondcut jawline?

Attached: 1d5d4fa2aa19f1159f04b4ad7d69194fc.jpg (658x706, 127.24K)

>Hey,guys remember me?I used to be the previousy annoying spammed bitch before Hunter posters haha
All mentally ill attention whores will fade which is a fate much worse than death and torture for them

It's funny watching you retarded fags grasp at straws to compare chudjak to literally anyone else. Face-blind retard

we need to go back to this type of posting. ezra mogs hunter into oblivion.

can you name his employer?

>NOOOOOOOOOO STOP STEALING OUR MEME YOU CHUDS
lol your jewish tranny is just chudjak with girl hair.

the entire point of chudjak is he's a chinless incel
like it or not Ezra has a chad face and jaw and has tons of sex, he just acts like a faggot

The idea of people taking this into their home for no reason because he looks cute or something and is kinda famous is hilarious to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20220403-152307_Gallery.jpg (1080x1088, 507.8K)

That polesmoker has a stronger jaw then you ever will. Just because he's a flaming fag doesn't mean he looks like your MSpaint meme

>has tons of sex
With little boys?

>Just because he's a flaming fag doesn't mean he looks like your MSpaint meme
Except he does. I like how you fags are backpeddling this hard by claiming that anyone with a chin can't look like chudjak after you've compared anyone you don't like who wears glasses to him for the past two years.

black belt of sucking cock

Attached: 1649055695725.jpg (439x512, 81.02K)

absolute unit

Attached: 1642290880931.jpg (1498x944, 378.13K)

wait, it turned out the redditor was telling the truth?
Also they forgot to censor one of the names, lel

zhe is a genderspecial. zhir're untouchable.

>actually proof heard was smacking depp about and she's calling him a coward for leaving the house when she gets violent
>literal proof of ezra doing this shit for years
>ezra stays in the movies
>depp fired

t. seething chudjak irl who is projecting

Ezra should be punished by being even more feminized and sissified and locked in chastity.

>white
guess again

zoomer shoulders

One's a jew, the other isn't.
It's that simple.

god I hate those circle glasses people wear these days

>[Ezra] stole the passport of [wife] and the wallet which included SS card
Sounds like she got what she deserved, no sympathy for nazis

I liked when they jiggled their manboob up and down

Attached: milkers.jpg (1800x920, 369.17K)

Why does he look like an ugly e-girl?

do him and kumail have the same jaw guy

>You will never sample the hummus at Machane Yehuda and delight in it's delightful flavour.
>You will never have angry passionate sex with an Israeli QT6.62607004 × 10-34 m2 kg / s .
>She will never defend you from a rabid pack of Palestinian terrorists while you sit proudly on her shoulders.
>You are not Israeli.
>You did not take back your homeland.
>You have no covenant with God. You do not pass.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 21.12.06.png (1016x748, 1.01M)

I'm afraid you're right. He would have to kill a baby on live TV and drink it's blood to get cancelled.

They have always had a pronounced jaw, it just becomes more pronounced as you lose babyfat from ones face

Attached: Ezra at 18.jpg (1000x1224, 245.51K)

lel no he looks like a sissified jew with DSLs.

and you like it

Attached: v-223ce1ce25aec9d2c3540f133b593acb22.webm (480x480, 475.95K)

he's a jew

>Ezra Miller
>white
Lolno

So, he's a bipolar or something as well as being a gay tranny boy. If you go high enough, there's some Warner Bros executive that he's been sucking off or cross-dressing with to explain how he got the job of the flash. Only way to explain it - Snyder casts Cavill, Affleck, Drogo, Gadot, and this psycho? Doesn't add up.

cute shoulders

Attached: Oddkin @ YES Manchester 12_10_21 [55F_2XtAsic].jpg (759x1440, 216.61K)

maybe because he's an alright actor and fit the job description?

He's white

Attached: 555 come on now 2.png (473x371, 296.75K)

That's not it. All the others are alpha, professional, normal people. Then there's this one flaming tranny psycho. There's thousands of actors out there, why would they choose this one? Just doesn't add up unless there's some sort of weird cross-dressing sex fetish thing held by someone in a position to get him that job.

Disgusting jew that can't act. This is what passes for an actor in america.

is that lady from dmc 5?

My ugly wife Ezra

Attached: we're ready Anon.jpg (2150x1680, 726.38K)

We had plenty of iconic jewish actors that were the same in the golden age of hollyjew.

Based and 100% correct. Central asian migrants like anglogermcucks and jews have the highest tendencies of transvestitism and that’s due to their cognitive dissonance from wanting to be European but forever being Asian migrants. That said jews are still less stupid than anglogermcucks.

Attached: AB894866-B74F-4586-A877-9A3143358590.jpg (1528x2395, 420.69K)

There really is something wrong about his face, he looks like disgusting creep, i know the chad meme of strong jaw but it dosnt work for him, not sure why.

What did they mean by this??

Attached: file.png (250x337, 69.13K)

He got arrested and had to be bailed out, it was news before we even knew why.

He’s hot and has a huge penis so it’s okay

What's the point in becoming a sissy flower boy if you have a huge dick?

His character dies in the latest film so they won't need to fire him at all

It’s okay for gay men to beat up women always has been

>early life

Ezra also gets their own Flash movie in June 2023

Attached: team flash soccer.jpg (1192x784, 295.35K)

The juxtaposition

He sucks mean cock

this outfit is so cute

That is if the movie actually comes out at all

how many of their cocks did he take in the locker room that night

I thought he was pretty good in The Killing of a Sacred Deer

So does being a gay Jewish troon just give you free reign to do absolutely anything in Hollywood?

Does converting give you a pass? Seriously thinking about becoming a queer Jew on the side

Bunker tranny spam has got to be the definition of low-effort.

it's literally humiliation ritual, rite of passage for nogs who want to make it big in hollywood

Don't know. 'tis a true enigma wrapped in a mystery.

Attached: C002071.jpg (1214x219, 201.7K)

Come on, user, that's nonsense. You wouldn't see a chad like Wesley Snipes pulling shit like this.

Sorry if the truth hurts you Hansdeep Nigelwong. How come you’re not posting tranny threads anymore?

Attached: nordic larp.jpg (347x1134, 268.8K)

I love how you can still tell how massive their thighs and butt are there
Just want to pick them up and cuddle

Attached: cute retard.jpg (412x555, 62.49K)

>no denial
Thanks for admitting you're a bunker tranny just trying to shit up the thread.

Thanks for admitting you’re Asian.

Attached: 0884693B-DFA7-44A4-8CD3-3DF4698C45BD.jpg (810x534, 64.65K)

>he thinks faggots aren't agitated violent pieces of shit

Ezra Miller is so outrageous!

Remember that video of Ezra Miller riding around in some car in Spain or Portugal or something like that being racist while he was drunk?

But I'm not. You however are still a bunker tranny whose sole existence on this site is just one long act of reeeeeing at the fact opinions you don't like prevail over the ones you do. Go on, post more of the prepackaged pictures the bunker trannies told you to.

>hairy with masculine features

yuck, a true gay man's gay man. not for me

This
Ezra is a gigachad who mogs every chudcel on here

Attached: p.jpg (1340x1610, 382.93K)

context?

youtube.com/watch?v=7lbFRYF-bbM

based Chappelle called this shit out years ago

But you are. Sorry Hansdeep Nigelwong.

Attached: 883634CB-4376-452D-BA50-14BBED80828D.jpg (640x393, 112.58K)

Why wouldn't the movie get released? It's finished, they spent millions and millions on it already
The delay to 2023 was for VFX work that wasn't gonna be finished in time for this November

Attached: flash sets.jpg (2000x1872, 1.39M)

Take your meds

How do you know though? I haven't given you any reason to believe I'm Asian. You on the other hand prove you're a bunker tranny who's here entirely to spread propaganda because you don't like the prevailing opinions on this board every time you post a picture you were told to post here.

You guys don't fool anyone, and neither does your put on aloofness whenever someone points out what you are. You aren't changing the board for the better. You aren't making the world a better place. You aren't taking place in some silly cultural fight for influential space. You're just spamming pictures you were told to. It's pretty sad.

Well I find it hard to imagine it coming out if Ezra continues to get in the headlines like this.

The most lesbian looking man on the planet

Attached: (You).jpg (570x587, 24.02K)

lesbians don't have beards and chest hair

Attached: denim vest.jpg (1356x1440, 405.88K)

Thanks for reminding me.

Attached: redpill.jpg (1632x992, 1.04M)

I can just tell.

Attached: 505E69E7-9FC2-4DC2-93A1-F8CCFE2EF460.jpg (448x479, 30.72K)

Someone who spams pictures they were told to doesn't have the faculties to tell anything about anything.

Ok Genghis

Attached: 571BFA83-68BB-4B76-80D3-60FD43BA1202.jpg (444x113, 26.23K)

that niggerfaggot wore a dress too and loved it, and his mentor was a famously in the closet sassy gay black too

scruffy Ezra is best Ezra

Attached: 61758092_2961304503909896_5216789213037546979_n.jpg (486x546, 112.26K)

Nathan Fielder's gay brother in his dad's suit

Looks like a FtM transsexual on a heavy dose of TRT and HGH. His body proportions and all his facial features except his jawline are very feminine

Notice how the bunker tranny clams up when you accurately call it what it is. Notice how it falls back on its security blanket, the spam it was instructed to post because someone convinced it Yea Forums would be a chud-free utopia if it just spammed its little heart out hard enough.

Notice how Hansdeep Nigelwong is Asian.

Attached: 2ABBCD68-A1B9-4F28-BCF5-C054CD87E7C9.jpg (512x512, 72.12K)

Except he has a BIG OL DONG instead of some stitched flesh sausage
FTM'S WILL NEVER!!!!!!!!

Attached: ezra kaneda.jpg (870x896, 255.72K)

looks like a faceapp gender swapped femoid

user, you're arguing with the shit in your head, not anyone else, and you're doing it to show off how much you supposedly don't care when posting bunker tranny agitprop shows you do.

And it's mutilated anyways since he's a jew so not like it matters

Because they already wasted to much money on Flash, firing him would force them to admit what a failur everything they did so far was. They will probably do it after the movie release and use the reboot plot as an excuse to cast someone else.

Because he did nothing wrong you massive faggot

he's still Nick and Stav's friend and they wouldn't do that to him

>Terrorizing
Oh nooo some guy was at a karaoke bar where he grabbed a mic off a fat woman

He's absolutely based and has fucked more women than anyone on this board

How does that trannie with the bad take keep getting shared as an authority?

youtube.com/watch?v=VdYt4kBkOn8

Don't you just wanna pat them on the head

Attached: Dakota Access Pipeline3.webm (832x720, 91.77K)

You Deppheads need to get over Ezra, he's not at fault for Depp and is actually a friend of your man.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 4.2K)

Why, they look god tier on people with good faces.

Let's see the pics.

Gosh why would they cast a well built 10/10 with a female army of fans who also connects with the gay crowd, and can actually fucking act?

Ezra's pronouns are they/them or it
It's sad you're defending them without respecting such a basic thing about them

Attached: gal and ezra.webm (1100x618, 2.73M)

He's not a psycho and he's not a tranny, off duty he wears fucking trackies and trainers and doesn't even brush his hair.

You guys know posting stuff like this is going to get WP to start censoring that info, right? It's a useful tool, but the fact you guys flaunt it like this is just begging for it to get censored.

>Bisexual drunk man pushes over a fat pig that has been harassing him in the bar all afternoon
When did Yea Forums become such pearl clutching fags?

>10/10
LMAO

For the same reason Alec Baldwin and Will Smith haven't been arrested. For the same reason none of them are in jail right now. We live in a world where these people are special and treated different and they also get to lecture US about privilege.

they enjoy it being out in the open though

>doesn't even brush their hair.
#JustBoymoderThings

>man
Um sweaty, they are a proud enby. Respect their pronouns and identity

>getting arrested for slapping someone
lel

>invite some famous guy to live at your house and probably fuck your wife
>do chores for him during the day, bail him out of jail at night
>he steals from you and threatens to murder you and your wife
>”s-sorry I got his pronouns wrong. I’m not trying to be a chud”
>”I-it’s not his fault”

How does one become so cucked?

Attached: DD41A4D6-B595-40E1-A06C-B693D7FD364E.gif (244x244, 1.79M)

Yeah it's called Protected.

I miss young hippy Ezra, before he was really going along with the woke shit and hanging out with fat ugly "natives" who love his fame and money but don't stand up for him when he's in trouble.

Until it stops benefitting them, which is very conceivable if they believe Wikipedia showing that info is helping people spread awareness and knowing.

Yes in 1993, when he was made aware of it afterwards. Cancel culture braindead “MUH HYPOCRISY” retard. Go back to eating shit out of your diapies you worthless human being

I agree with you, but it's still felony battery. If one of the event's masked up crew had slapped Chris Rock they'd have been tackled to the ground and dragged to a cell they wouldn't see the outside of until their trial date or they made bail. Will didn't even have to leave, or give up his shiny golden award.

Dude, I'm sorry, ok, but imo it's part of the process that is wrecking Ezra's life and reputation, I'm referring to him a as he, not enabling that. I'll defend every other thing about him but not that, so be content, we don't all have to go along with the trans lobby.

lol dilate bro, you and mentally ill jew Ezra

>basically nothing happened just rumors that would excite teenagers
Who gives a fuck?
>WOW! what a bad boy I want him to fuck my boi pussy!

i wanted ro post the picture with the billboard saying "remember the holocaust" floating in space in the future, bur i couldn't find it

Do not reply to me unless you're going to respect Ezra's pronouns

Attached: block magazine (6).jpg (1138x1420, 245.67K)

People who write LMAO just make me think they're 5' 3 pakis.

Attached: 7051af3b1980d3c94401e6612791d24c.gif (350x350, 1.55M)

Get outta here, adam looks nothing like this guy. They are both vaguely sociopathic, I guess

Ezra didn't fuck the guy's wife, if you actually saw the absolute state of her you wouldn't believe it.

There are tons of black trans women that's why everyone is always saying "protect black trans women" they're just not "in the hood", why would they ever go there when you're out here making comments like this

Don't post young and lovely Ezra because you're enabling mental illness that is body dysmorphia and possibly trauma issues from his ugly woke sisters dressing him as a girl

Anyone wanna see the people behind the accusations, and pictures of his stalkers?

>that hat brim
that's so shit

They don't look anything alike.
Not even their glasses are the same.

Based. RITE. READ IT TO THE END. Bunker trannies are shitscum. Keep calling them out.

Attached: 1641252527413.gif (220x220, 493.64K)

Jesus Christ he reeks of narcissism.

off topic but I hate how he know damn well that she's attractive and handsome and so he can do and be what the fuck ever he want.
I fucking hate that. never feel like that with other actor before. like Robert Pattinson know that he's handsome, for sure but he isn't a jack ass.
Robby, if you read this. Keep up the good work man, I know you're out here.

based discord tranny

Like just imagine Erza Miller being ugly. like one day the dude just woke up and turned into 1\10.
I'd love t2 see that.

Dude this is fucking horrifying. I hope you're trolling.

>goes around terrorizing redditors
Holy based, might actually watch the snyder cut not

You're are a fucking nutjob. You're going to get Ezra killed as well as mutilated. He needs therapy for childhood issues, not encouraged to think of himself as anything other than a man. Men can be androgynous, and feminine, they don't need pushing. What I see in you is someone also with a mental illness, and you need someone beautiful and famous like Ezra to validate you. I actually want them to be happy, I don't want them in my bed, so don't project your foul orc personality here.

shut your fucking dumb mouth up lmao.

>the sooner they accept this the less likely it is they will kill themselves
you NEVER force someone to think that they've gender dysphoria,

40% of transgender kill themselves for a reason and it's not just about "le bullying".

talk to a transman once and he told me about the fact that he know damn well that he would never be a "real" man. and that he will have a body of a woman forever. fighting gender dysphoria is not fun.

Wait til the drugs and psychos like this asshole have done with him

exactly.
the fucker () just want to push his transgender thinking that it will save everyone.

If it's in early state then I would never support anyone I know to do a transition. it's a long painful journey. but if it's the thing you truly want and you've been thinking about it for a long time, then do what you want.

Yeah post it!

jew

The couple

Attached: hilocouple.jpg (960x720, 68.77K)

Why does he look like that?

I don't really believe that honestly. like this one troon in particular is definitely fucking retard but troons are just like any human being that are capable of being illogical.

Pics. I can't find anything on those people

Barf

Attached: 1551763540013.png (656x522, 34.21K)

posted

>but it's pointless to argue with troons. Their worldview is fundamentally illogical

This. Literally go on any discord and talk with troons. Even the 'sane' ones sperg out the moment you say anything that remotely challenges their delusion. Literally just yesterday we had one have a complete meltdown after someone said that an inverted penis isn't the same a functional vagina.

They legit refuse to believe anything that is biological fact. It's a cult.

If you cared about Ezra you wouldn't be here sperging out over pronouns, at people trying to save his ass from the mob. Also, I don't believe you talk to him, running a fan account and dreaming about it is not the same as being his friend.

I see myself in Ezra which is why I care about them
In time you will understand

Attached: gender euphoria.webm (1000x568, 2.53M)

Exactly, you're using this gorgeous young actor to validate yourself. It's creepy AF, you're worse than any stalker. You're encouraging Ezra to mutilate himself and be something he is not, when he needs deep therapy and medication. YOU have deep issues, I pity you, but don't drag Ezra down with you. You don't care for him at all, you have a major crush. I would hate to see this happen to any man, or woman.

His ugly woketard sisters did this to him and you think he's ok? LOL
Also, he was having a threesome with women in Hawaii last week, his cock isn't going anywhere.

What a physically repulsing jew.
It hurts me to look at his ugly deformed jew face.

Might be the projection

the vast majority of people don’t get SRS

I think it's true, you reacted so strongly to the fact he's objectively handsome

Because choking women is based

Let me know when he chokes one other than in bed

fucking jannies removed my posts so:

>It is impossible for a man to be a woman.
>It is impossible for a man to have a woman's brain in his head.
>Chromosomes determine sex and they are immutable.
>Intersex people are a genetic abnormality and not a legitimate argument.
>Gender is a linguistic term.
>John Money's experiments on David Reimer ended in failure and suicide.
>Michel Foucault was a pedophile
>Legitimate transsexuals do not exist, all of them are incel sexual deviants who think that women only exist to get fucked and get off on imagining themselves being raped.
>Telling people to surgically remove their sexual organs if they don't act 100% in line with your chauvinistic perceptions of gender roles is just medicalizing having a personality.
>Putting children on hormone blockers is child abuse.
>In fifty years people will look back on this gender craze like we currently look back on the 1950's lobotomy craze.

Most importantly you will never be a woman. Now 41% yourself jannytranny right after you clean up this post, free of charge.

Attached: tuxedo pepe.jpg (880x855, 125.82K)

Objectively? Hell no. He looks ugly. Like some weird asian jew goblin. Seems like you take it quite personally though

you overrate the importance of incels. Nobody cares.

So there’s no way he was fucking these people right? it was just a schitzo mind game thing to try and steal their house? dude is truly unhinged lol

wtf why are the jews so freakin mean to our brave feminist women, transsister?

never forget what they did to hitler for being ximself

and yet zoomies wanna fudge him and you'll die a virgin LMAO

He is part of the Gay Cult so pretty hard to cancel him because they run twitter. And the media worships twitter.

I think you're deranged and ugly, and nothing you screech will change my mind. High cheekbones, soulful eyes, full lips without being too thick, beautiful strong nose... you're a paki if you think that's ugly. That's standard Western beauty ideals.

>This is the face of the DCEU
Marvelbros we won

What happened:
>Meets ugly bitch at market, she is all over him, invites him to stay at their hostel
>she hits on him, he brushes it off but stays there still because they're hippy types who worship his dick
>After his arrest, and that was down to the people in the bar jeering his group and winding him up + drunkeness, the dude bails him out
>back at the hostel the wife hits on him again and he loses it, tells them he's leaving, throws her bag onto the floor and messes some shit up, then leaves
>cuck goes straight to reddit crying but also thinking of making money, he's a wheeler dealer who flogs things, sees an opportunity
>stalkers like Lauren Turner (the 'black queer femme, who is actually just an ugly straight black woman) encourage this, as she sees an opportunity to get the prey she's been after for 10 fucking years

Gaddot only got cast as WW because she was Jewish and was supposed to be Faora but she was pregnant at the time. Trauje should’ve been WW

Better than the other dude playing Flash

Attached: chad vs virgin.jpg (1349x666, 225.99K)

But why does Ezra have make up photoshopped on him? I have the same app, beauty plus

>I have the same app, beauty plus
why

Because I photoshop things for work and it's cheap

Boy your ass is good for one thing

Attached: Screenshot_20220404-172501.png (2560x1600, 1002.44K)

This sounds like bullshit
The reality is he's just insane, why would he accuse random people in the bar of being transphobes/anti-Semites/neo-Nazi's/etc? You're telling me they straight up went to his face and called him a tranny faggot jew or something?

Tranny John Lennon?

It's not bullshit, it's from the people who were actually with him and who recorded the only video footage of him, you can see he looks clean, well groomed, sober, he's polite and he's taking photos on his phone and joining in, then this one group started on him after recognizing him.

And 3/4 of this thread has been insulting him for being a gay jew, so yeah, I do believe at least one slob in that bar was loud enough to annoy him when he's trying to have a bit of fun with his friends.

then explain this: youtube.com/watch?v=fXVxdo2JX50

This looks like an insane person on drugs

Attached: you shall not pass.jpg (1502x614, 161.5K)

>gay armor

The kid outside with the stick said 'don't serve that fucking faggot,' Ezra said he had a right to be served, he insisted he was going to be served, so the women started freaking out about it. Ezra's own friend is the one who called the cops, you can see one of them in the shot, the fat girl in purple is the Lakota activist he's hanging around with.

Sorry, in the video you can see the fat friend, not in this screenshot.

I would pay so much money to see someone beat the shit out of this faggot.

Also, the worst stories about Ezra are from a black girl who has been stalking him for 10 years, he had to get an injunction against her. She sends regular death threats to his friends and family, his own closest friends have verified this on a number of occasions, she's made a vendetta account on twitter, tik tok and instagram. Lauren Turner is her name. She calls herself a queer black femme for kudos but she's actually an ugly straight black woman who has been trying to get Ezra since Kevin.

hopefully AIDS comes for this bubonic butt blaster

He's straight, he fucks women like Satan. What the fuck is wrong with you that you actually think he's not just performative gay? He doesn't even like the term gay, because he loves pussy. Queer is much more forgiving.

He’s a Machiavellian figure secretly running Hollywood

If this is all true why doesn't he just say it/make a statement?

Attached: jackin it.webm (1920x808, 883.8K)

God he was so cute in that incel movie god why can’t I get a cute little cock slut like that?

He definitely sucked Cavill and Momoa's cocks.

Maybe, he's bisexual then. But all this tranny faggot labelling is way off the mark. He's definitely more into the pussy.

According to him, he doesn't give a fuck. He literally does not care what people say about him, his people explained to the studio how it is, that's all that matters.

This

>clip

Is the woman in this video actually Ezra's obsessed stalker in white-face!!!???
You are so full of fucking shit, dude. I did a 5 second google search and found out that the video you responded to was filmed shortly after he was thrown out of another bar for disorderly conduct, so that's two bars who denied him service on that day. I also read that Ezra was given a tresspass warning by the police after that incident.

Attached: 1638527724552.webm (720x1280, 1.45M)

Physiognomy is real and this is not a heterosexual male

Attached: 1638488430303.jpg (494x590, 80.09K)

Attached: 1649103032629.jpg (1100x618, 118.98K)

That fat pig and friends who posted the video were harassing him all fucking afternoon in the bar. They found a movie star and and so thought he should entertain them like a fucking monkey.

You're such a fucking woman, what a weak bitch, squealing oh google said google said, I don't give a fuck, I'm telling you what Ezra and the people who were there with him said. That ugly couple who started all the shit have even retracted and deleted their shit.

That's a chubby prepubescent teen, and Ezra is neither gay nor trans.

Attached: ad662b43-7586-4e95-b927-d9eceadb2992.jpg (515x509, 30.04K)

then why does he look like a faggot?

Why do you talk like one? Do you dream of him assfucking you or something?

>boo hoo a woman did a jig in front of me
You're a faggot just like your idol.

She was being a cunt all afternoon, he got sick of her shit and he was drunk. I bet you think him grabbing her clavicle is also choking her too?

>White
If he was White he wouldn’t have gotten the job

the heads need to be switched

Gal is CUTE

Attached: Jason Momoa SMASHES Chairs @ JUSTICE LEAGUE Comic-Con Panel SDCC 2017 pt 2-4it4qBNQIm0.webm (866x918, 2.66M)

yeah

Attached: gal rubbing ezra's bald head.webm (332x510, 839.56K)

Am I the only one who thinks of the Flash as either a blonde haired blue eyed Aryan gigachad or a superhuman black guy built like an NFL wide receiver?
I’m pretty sure a manlet Jew was never the Flash

No I dream of the opposite actually

He's 6'2...

LOL
in what universe?

Attached: 1647612179581.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

I can tell. I'm sorry you'll never get to fuck him.

he has lgbt/nigger plot armor.
also probably aids

Barry is a Chad. But Wally is a straight up Thad.

Attached: dr speedhattan.jpg (602x925, 194.82K)

Extremely suspect search suggestions desu

Attached: EA27EE9B-B6E7-4A0B-9DCB-3D1D7E13B6B9.jpg (1284x855, 161.55K)

Yeah a realistic flash would look more like Usain Bolt

There is a black Flash but he's ironically the slowest one.
They get their powers from a lab accident so it's not like they trained for it.

How is his ass and legs so hot

Attached: sexsexsex.jpg (1195x595, 153.68K)

dat bulge

Who nose why he hasn't been fired yet?

Attached: Watto Star Wars.jpg (675x1200, 86.65K)