>Pam: *giggles*

Attached: pbj.jpg (1024x683, 86.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/pbj/
nerdwallet.com/article/travel/how-to-navigate-the-airport
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why are you spamming schizo?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/pbj/

Attached: jimshocked.png (320x316, 127.84K)

yea just watching some animoo and playing COD on the side with my wife and bearer of my children karen filippeli

Attached: karen.png (577x533, 482.04K)

>166086048
Beat me to it
Stay mad harlot

Attached: b1a172m1v2g11.jpg (1372x772, 78.3K)

JENNA STOP

Attached: 72D305E0-A177-492A-89AB-8535C8B5DBFC.jpg (1125x1849, 1.07M)

>pic
context?

>”Hello James. Your continued harassment has created a hostile workplace environment for me. I will be taking this situation up with my Human Resources representative Toby, whom as you may not be aware, is more than happy to…remove you from the picture.”

Pic on left is from show, right is some random broad from Texas who looks like Pam.
It would've been funnier if I made up some story for you about how the Pam actress was addicted to smack for a while though

Wrong photo

Attached: 1_f43c2c1be3acb3357ae06160b2dcc633.jpg (249x333, 24.02K)

I would've forgotten it by tomorrow.

Ok

>who looks like Pam.
Face blindness is a sign of autism

>(ONE YEAR LATER)

Attached: officepreggopambytoby.png (750x1041, 799.83K)

Trips of truth, but I already knew that

all according to plan

HOLY BASED

Jenna a CUTE!

Attached: DEAB744E-F1F6-4876-9BB4-20EDEAA8E1B8.jpg (1125x1965, 336.66K)

Uh oh

>kid
I'm now older than Jim was when The Office ended and I'm still a kissless, handholdless and hugless virgin

kek if she's cute why the 100 layers of blur of this photo

They were terrible people since the first season. Why do normies love them so much?

I would love for Pam to fart in my mouth

normies are terrible people

>DUDE JIM AND PAM ARE..... LE BAD
Wow, blistering hot reddit take my friend.

After watching the first 7 seasons a couple of times I came to the conclusion that Jim is an insufferable piece of shit.

>works in a company (and business in general) that he has zero interest in
>no drive, no ambition
>too chickenshit to quit
>hung up on one girl for years like a literal simp
>acts like a smug prick when he finally gets her for the rest of the series
>is needlessly horrible to Dwight
>constant 2cool4school attitude towards his coworkers
>loses his cool immediately once confronted with a boss that doesn't find him funny

Why do people like him so much again?

>Cheers, Seinfeld, Frasier, Friends, The Office
terrible people was the NBC thursday night comedy formula for 30 years my friend

nooooo its always sunny in philadelphia invented it, you white incel male chud

I agree. Updooted!

Because millennials want to relate to this fag theres literally better written characters yet people decide this fucker out of all of them

The joke is everyone is awful, why do people not get that? Even people like Phyllis and Kevin are awful people.

BIG FISH
SMALL POND

tobys nice

Attached: main-qimg-8e9b54b59518b1433f9112ad1e1c1e3b-lq.jpg (500x415, 24.56K)

Yes, and he's treated the worst of anyone and is a joke. It's supposed to be commentary on how bad these people are because they hate someone like Toby. And even Toby did bad things at times.

go to Thiland

I thought only Michael hated Toby, everyone else liked or tolerated him, but he is treated the worse out of anyone because Michael is the worst person in the office.

>no 30 rock
ngmi

They all just thought he was sort of pathetic I remember, plus didn't Dwight try to frame him?

It's absolutely not another "terrible people" show. it's an awkward humor show.

I could barely navigate the airport when I was just following what my coworkers were doing while pretending I've had many flights. there's no way I'd be able to get to Thailand by myself. I once got lost in a fucking hotel

Here nigga, you're welcome
nerdwallet.com/article/travel/how-to-navigate-the-airport

thanks, unironically. I thought it was something so obvious to everyone that it never even crossed my mind to google it

leddit loves Jim.

>GET IN HERE, JIM'S DOING LE FUNNY FACE AGAIN!!!

Attached: le funny quirky office man face.jpg (500x667, 191.06K)

Did anyone actually ever laugh when he did these

>>works in a company (and business in general) that he has zero interest in
>>no drive, no ambition
>>too chickenshit to quit
He's just playing the long game to get the woman he loves. Otherwise he's just waging to eat and having fun with his colleagues on the side.

>hung up on one girl for years like a literal simp
Not true. He pulls chad moves like going on a date with that one slut who was selling handbags in the office, when everyone else got cold feet, just to make Pam jealous. Simps are unable to do that or even willing to attempt it.

>>is needlessly horrible to Dwight
Dwight deserves it. Also, Jim is cool with him when it counts, in dangerous situations etc.

The reason everyone likes him is that he's the most normal guy in the fucking building. That, and many losers relate to the unrequited love thing.

Cus normies can relate

Still playing jokes on that autistic coworker of yours Jim ? yknow most people grow out of that
and Pam , hows that art hobby of yours doing? Dont worry Im sure you will make it someday , in the meantime any calls for me?

>Dwight deserves it
>Endlessly bully the guy you know can't take it
Jim is like a child

I hate it
>it's funny because they bad haha
no. And it encourages bad behavior because guess what, associating bad behavior without consequence with laughter, lightheartedness and hot people will make viewers simulate it. Which is why roasties want their Jim instead of realizing they should just cut off those men from their life if they're committed. And betas want their pams instead of moving on. Fuck, someone in s2 Michael tells Jim to never give up because "engaged isn't married". If this isn't psychopathic behavior idk what is.

somewhere in s2*

Hahaha, very funny Jim. Know what else is funny? *pulls out a pistol and shoots him 5 times in the chest*
>Pam: OHMYGODOHMYGOD PLEASE DO-DONT KILL ME
*blows her head off in one shot, hair puffing with the impact* Shut up, bitch.

that's crap.. it doesn't encourage that behavior that's what humans are to begin with, awful people
these comedies just exaggerate it for laughs

Don’t they see themselves as being above their colleagues and maintain a superiority complex despite doing the same bullshit job and being unable to strive towards something better?
>t. Never seen this shitty show and never will

most normalfags are fucking assholes

I don't know, but the writers certainly found it funny enough to have him do it whenever he appears in a scene for 9 seasons.

Yes thats pretty much what they are/do. They are totally scum.
>t. also didnt watch this shit show and never plan to

Pretty much

Attached: really-dwight.gif (200x200, 644.6K)

Maybe Dwight should stop acting like hot shit all the time when he's really not.
Besides Dwight's autism got back good at Jim during the snowball war.

>Wasted the best years of his life playing pranks on the autistic country bumpkin in between selling paper
>Married a woman who wanted to cheat on him with the camera guy
>Isn't even that good of a salesman
>Still acts smug

Isn't Dwight the top salesman?

Does the Uk version do it better?

No, she's ugly

Yes. Pam unironically flunked out of art school

And? You think being the top goy in the department is a metric of achievement and success in life?

Dwight owns a farm.

Attached: 92194144-A60C-4710-B992-AC338AE465A2.jpg (1198x1200, 135.5K)

Bullying beta coworkers is kino. Makes the day go by faster and boosts morale of the team.

Facefilters are a sin.