This show suck

this show suck

Attached: yGptqFuWOGkTd8ulK7OAaeW1E4a.jpg (2000x3000, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

raised-by-wolves.fandom.com/wiki/Religious_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_nihilist_movement
youtube.com/c/hbomax/community
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

CAMPION!

Attached: Father.jpg (1413x947, 696.47K)

Eh, somewhat. It's at least some fresh, comfy idea. It needs more Father though.
There is a danger to fall into the trap of bullshit relationship dramas.

Attached: nciafz5q8kn51.jpg (1613x907, 89.38K)

It was interesting for the first half of season 1 but it just meandered too much and I got bored

It's schizokino.

One of the most soulless things I've ever seen. Can't really explain why.

T st

propagandist show about white androgyne tranny and a nigger

It owns

Attached: 1647030427326.png (747x959, 640.9K)

This is probably the first piece of media that I've seen that makes atheists look unquestionably bad and being just as violent and hypocritical as religious people.

Pretty neat if you ask me, not something you see every day, I wonder what your average euphoric atheist makes of it.

watch more kino

First season was kino, second was ok.

Recommend more anti-atheist kino pls.

so apparently they are doing a third season
didnt even notice the second one, how was it?
the first season started good but got to shit later on and the ending was pants on head retarded

The seventh seal

What is the plot significance of father having a giant ass

>ridley scott

no shit it sucks

Told ya so.

based

The Exorcist

its where he was storing water

>hey everyone, this weird alien god wants us to kill our world to travel to meet it
>dude wtf no
>okay you are now atheists, we're going to war and our weird alien god has given us far superior technology that includes some soft mind-control. what now?
>well then i guess its time for acts of complete desperation

T-POSE CREW GOOD MORNING

Attached: E674345B-DF30-4EFD-B94D-88551C598315.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

How is the seventh seal anti atheist?

dude it totally schools atheists by showing god is real

man they're all going to be so embarrassed when jesus comes back after god himself saves israel from being glassed

THE DOOOOOOOOR

>>hey everyone, this weird alien god wants us to kill our world to travel to meet it
Where do you get this from? The show only tells you that the Mithraists supposedly found secret information about advanced weaponry that they proceeded to use to take over the world and convert everyone to Mithraism once and for all, but the war escalated to such a degree that both Mithraists and atheists FUBAR'd the world and had to leave.

>Where do you get this from?
they killed our world

The seventh seal is basically an incorporation of Kierkegaard's fear and trembling, throughout the film we see Antonius seeking knowledge, asking countless questions of Death about the existence of God and what lies on the other side, by the end he forgoes reason in favor of acting much like Kierkegaard describes Abraham's sacrifice of his son, it is the personification of a knight of faith, someone who has put all faith in God and himself, Antonius never fully really reaches the ideal though, so when Death finally corners him and the people with him he starts to pray while trembling, which is a direct reference to Philippians 2:12.
The film is essentially anti-reason and anti-knowledge in a metaphysical sense, something atheism is built upon.

seventh seal being pro-faith doesn't imply it's anti-atheist, it doesn't really go out of its way to portray atheists in a bad light, if anything it's a very sympathetic piece towards people who are unable to have faith in God.
I don't think that's what the user asking for anti-atheist recs is looking for, but great film nonetheless.

yeah, im sure thats totally unbaised coming from atheists

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

YOOOOOO

do the "atheists" come across as the people who started the war?

The young pope

sounds kinda interesting, I'll watch it tonight

>do people who use children in wars and blindly follow uncaring ais come across as idiots who might start shit
they most certainly do, but regardless, im sure both sides are to blame for the earth destruction. the show is pretty explicit in showing theres no right side

It is great, I think mother was cast perfectly and the story is wild and I like how magic/mysticism/science is kind of blurred together. At the high level I think the story is great, but I think there’s a lot of small details missing in the show
>no real wildlife / insects shown in the tropical zone besides the mermaids
>no one bothers asking grandma for information on what happened to her creators
>too many blacks

Meds. Now

>the show is pretty explicit in showing theres no right side

sure, if you actively ignore the fact one side is beholden to alien technology that uses subtle/soft mind control to get humans to work towards goals it REALLY doesn't want humans to know, then yes, you can almost think there is no "right side."

Mother literally destroyed a ship filled with humans when the human race was already on the brink of extinction.

The atheist colony is so bigoted that it considers Mithraic children evil, even when they already have very few numbers in a hostile world and every human life counts. Even Mary openly admits that the atheist colony is not composed of the best of people.

It takes two to tango pal, it was them who escalated the war to the degree that it did. If they were smart they would have simply falsely converted, just like how atheists have always survived, performing the religion without actually believing it.

I wunna fuck grandma while mother watches

Attached: image(4).jpg (2000x995, 67K)

If Sol is mind controlling them then the Mithraists are not to blame for their actions, I mean, how are you supposed to remain a skeptic when Sol is literally talking to you, revealing you secret information and advanced technology? In that situation it is indeed reasonable to believe that the religion is legit and obey its commands.

that one episode with the heavy cuckqueaning vibe was great

Attached: raised by waifus.jpg (3821x1915, 540.24K)

Both the atheists and the mithraists destroyed it, just like during the cold war if the US and the USSR had launched their missiles they would have both been to blame for the destruction of the world.

Based I upscaled that image BTW
Yeah I love raised by wolves I need to watch S2 again when s3 is almos tout in 3 years reee

>there is danger
this happened already, season 2 is literally just father pissed at mother and copious amounts of retarded family drama. shame too, episodes like King (s02e05) were excellent because they focused on what could make the show great- visceral mysteries and things going to shit

Based, father deserved better.

>in 3 years
Wait, seriously?

Fuck........

Who else thought the black guy would be a shitty diversity hire? Best actor in the series and an interesting character with actual growth. I honestly hope he gets more roles after this and I'm a fucking racist usually

>sure, if you actively ignore the fact one side is beholden to alien technology that uses subtle/soft mind control to get humans to work towards goals it REALLY doesn't want humans to know, then yes, you can almost think there is no "right side."
And it's been doing it for millions of years, to untold numbers of humanoid sapients.

>I mean, how are you supposed to remain a skeptic when Sol is literally talking to you,
That's why I have no beef with Otho. The machines told him to be fruitful and multiply by any means necessary -- and he can tell when the machines have been talking to someone. Except he calls that machine Sol.

This series is a deconstruction of Eden. Obeying 'god' leads to sin, not away from sin. What's the early life of the creator?

All three of them are in classic prayer stances.

Seems to me like Campion is the only one that got it right, Sol exists but he is evil, or at the very least he doesn't have humanity's best interest in mind.

i'm guessing Sol is an advanced AI and "modern" humans are the result of a biotech merger. there's already some suggestions this is the case with Campion, Number 7, and Grandmother

Attached: stfu.webm (960x538, 1.33M)

>didnt even notice the second one, how was it?
ok

Attached: plant.the.sneed.webm (960x538, 2.98M)

yeah, once all that superstitious childish nonsense we believe in becomes true it will make a fool of those pesky atheists and their logic and skepticism.

Mother has taken the veil and no longer needs the weirding module

because as we all known theists are unbiased and motivated by logic and reason and not fundamentalism and superstition.

>if only everyone pretended to believe the same retarded shit i believe...
every fucking time

Attached: Praise Sol.jpg (1024x1779, 364.47K)

so if im schizophrenic is it reasonable to believe?

But mytrians dont believe retarded shit, thats the catch

STUNTIN ON MAMMY

im pretty sure the one that attacks first is the guilty one

worst cliff hanger in a show ever

I'm an atheist user, but you can bet your fucking ass that I ain't wasting the one and only life I get in a brutal war for the sake of atheism.

If you want to die for atheism, be my guest, but I'm pledging my allegiance to Sol and getting on that ark before you can say Mithraism.

specially when compared with doctor detroit from watchmen.

Attached: pops.webm (960x538, 2.85M)

you're basing this on the real world, while in the world of the series, their 'god' talk to you and gives you instructions how to make weapons of mass destruction.

They weren't schizophrenic, that's the difference, there was an entity actually talking to them and delivering them information that they couldn't have gotten otherwise, also performing miracles.

pops a real g
tell us a joke lads

Really enjoyed this moment if only because Hunter's niggermode genes activated as he kept screaming "LES GO" and "MONEY"

im genuinely amazed that a current day series didnt once try to pull identity politics. i was sure they were gonna make a whole issue how black people and minorities werent allowed on the arc or some shit

The wiki says that the atheists started the war so................

This, that scene was legitimately badass and I felt genuinely happy for father winning and receiving a bit of recognition.

I wonder if they were originally going to show it and pussied out so we got this instead.

show what instead?

Father is hands down the best character and actor. Hunter has had the best character development. He went from preachy asshole to the only one making good decisions, fuck that fishbitch pop pop!

It happening to Sue....poor buzzcutfu.

thats mithraic propaganda

what happened to the people eating the fruit from the tree?

that same entity is also quite adamant that humans should never ever ever tamper with the technology they are given or question what the voices in their head ultimately want.

>be brainwashed by some (either manmade or alien) entity
>believe its god
>this somehow makes you better than the atheists
Religious people in the series are even dumber than RL religious people.

>Mother literally destroyed a ship filled with humans when the human race was already on the brink of extinction.

everyone makes mistakes

oh yeah
even with the show going straight to a hundred with some of the shit going down i doubt i'd be able to handle watching sue turn into tree-sue

Literally nothing yet.

sol didnt talk to them until they started getting closer to kepler, the weapons and shit are from the scriptures.
you know as an spectator, but they dont.

Ok? And? Doesn't change the fact that Sol does indeed exists and makes his existence clear to humans.

Someone get a good screenshot of Father for the Yea Forums Christmas card

>Rational deists: God has given us superior technology! Praise Sol!
>Unstable atheists: REEEEEEEE BLOW UP THE WORLD NAOOOO!!!!!!

Religion is le bad

This, it was the atheists that ended up blowing the world to shit, not the mithraists.

Attached: father3.jpg (2171x1905, 306.49K)

yeah user, im sure you as a paragon of intellect and rationality would act differently if a voice started talking to you and gave you miracles and secrets. you would immediately realize its a foreign, malicious entity thats in no way a god

ever think the existence of something calling itself "sol" isn't in question as much as whether or not sol has human's best interests at heart, is actually god, should be followed, etc?

buuullshit
kek

The blue night filter over half of every episode in S2 is really annoying.

Attached: 1629068108516.jpg (1584x1056, 411.2K)

Attached: raised.by.wolves.2020.s02e03.1080p.web.h264-cakes.jpg (1414x720, 486.13K)

>>be brainwashed by some (either manmade or alien) entity
What brainwash happened, exactly? If tomorrow we were to find advanced technology information codified in the Bible, it would sure as hell legitimize Christianity for many, many people. The mithraists see miracles with their own eyes, their prophesied end up becoming true, they even find Mithraic images in Kepler, which would be like the equivalent of fiding churches on Mars, and some of his followers received accurate information about their environment. How on earthy weren't they supposed to conclued that Sol and Mithraism was real?
>>believe its god
define god please.
>>this somehow makes you better than the atheists
It would make you more correct than atheists, yes.

Watch the show. The Atheists were buttblasted so they sabotaged the whole earth.

Literally just like real life.

are you telling me that you wouldnt assume youve gone schizo?
you wouldnt seek treatment?

raised-by-wolves.fandom.com/wiki/Religious_War

>The Atheists ultimately lost the war, but managed to deploy bombs that rendered the planet uninhabitable. Either before or shortly after this, the Mithraic deployed an ark ship to colonize the planet Kepler-22b.

If a voice in my head started giving me information that turned out to be true and accurate, I'd have a very hard time concluding that it's just schizophrenia.

genesis for californians

yeah you need a really bright monitor to see wtf is going on.

>immediately
campion sr was born to a mithraic family and received the best possible mithraic education, where he excelled greatly, and then converted after closely examining mithraic technology, which also labeled him a hacker and heretic.

I couldn't get past the first episode. Just weird and that chick is off putting to look at. Plus niggers.

>What brainwash happened, exactly?
when marcus had mother's eyes, it was explicitly and directly established they were brainwashing his little troupe to love/worship/revere him. which ceased immediately as soon as he didn't have the eyes anymore.

It took to the atheists a couple minutes or so to track the signal back and check that the EM field on the tropical region blocks it, so yes. Not everybody is a retard like (you), user.

>go to other planet
>turns out you can track the signal and it doesn't come from a god but from some physical entity
>this somehow legitimize religion
See above.

for all we know, sol could have had a hand in that too

>The Atheists were buttblasted so they sabotaged the whole earth.
The ones who fucked up the athmosphere were the mithraics with their advanced weapons.

>Watch the show
Follow your own advice.

>ever think the existence of something calling itself "sol" isn't in question
Then I guess you haven't been paying attention to the thread since yes, that is indeed the question that has been discussed so far.
>as much as whether or not sol has human's best interests at heart,
I already said itt that it is my position that Campion is the one that has the right position, that Sol is indeed real, but is not interested in helping humanity, but the Mithraists don't know that part and don't have any way of knowing it, all the can know is the information that has given to them, which so far is enough for them to reasonably conclude that Sol is real and their religion is correct. All I'm saying is that you can't blame the Mithraists for believing what they believe, they do indeed have evidence for their position.

>The ones who fucked up the athmosphere were the mithraics with their advanced weapons.
Wrong, see:

So far there is no evidence or ever hint of Sol's signal reaching Earth.

>Literally just like real life.
i was going to concede that in the show atheists blow themselves up, but irl the theists are the ones that ragequit and go explodey.
never heard of an atheist killing irl.

please find a post in this thread that implies the poster believes "sol" doesn't exist.

Lmao cope atheist sympathiser.

>source: my ass
Whoa I totally got told.

>>source: my ass
I literally fucking cited the show's wiki.

campion sr falling in love with mother can be construed as the same effect the eyes had on marcus' merry band. to say, "sol" is in all mithraic technology.

thats propaganda user, go back to /pol/

Attached: father2.jpg (1200x1200, 145.1K)

>I literally linked a fandom.com page with no sources
Yeah, that's my point.

did you not notice how the information has no source?

>References

Raised by Wolves. Raised by Wolves. Season 1. Episode 1. HBO Max.
Pentagram. Raised by Wolves. Season 1. Episode 2. HBO Max.
Raised by Wolves: Mithraism and Sol Explained - Den of Geek
Mass. Raised by Wolves. Season 1. Episode 8. HBO Max.
Virtual Faith. Raised by Wolves. Season 1. Episode 3. HBO Max.

Good b8. The wiki would have said the Mithraics caused the collapse of Earth if that's what happened.

But the show specifically said it was the buttblasted Atheists who bombed the earth.

>the show specifically said
feel free to indicate where.

Again, there isn't even a subtle suggestion of that yet. And OG campion was aware (to some degree) of Sol bullshit, so I doubt he'll easily fall for it.

>there isn't even a subtle suggestion of that
there is though. unless you think the core is what convinced the mithraic survivors to not break open "the temple"

>OG campion was aware (to some degree)
thats your headcanon. he was aware of no such thing, why would he then send mother without any memory or warning of the danger that she might face

In the show.

i've watched it. there is nothing indicating the atheists are the ones who "killed our world." hence why the fanwiki doesn't have an actual source for that information.

typical believer bullshit, they make shit up, write down somewhere and then they go
-look! this book/webpage says so.
first the bible and now this show.
every fucking time...

i ended up dropping this a few episodes in, i really wanted to like it.

Mother literally says the atheists deployed massive bombs as their only counter to the Necromancers.

It's also revealed in the official comic tie-in. It's from the show runner and thus canon before you try to say they're not.

Attached: 2-raised-by-wolves-1.png (737x373, 446.56K)

>It's also revealed in the official comic tie-in.

oh look, finally, a source.

your current status:
>stone TOLD steve austin

lmaoooo

it was in self defense, totally justified.

I really like this show, but spent the entire first season nearly shouting at the fucking Androids to build a roof and weave some more blankets

>get asked for source
>link sourceless information
>get made fun of
>show actual source
>OMFG I OWNED U

you could've just started with the source and avoided looking like a retard. doesn't coincide your "atheists bombed earth out of butthurt" claim, of course.

>screams like a banshee
>brings dead like a banshee
>female like a banshee
>"we call them the necromancers!"
Bravo Scott.

what the FUCK is a Sol?

praise sol for showing that one user the light
lets get back to worshipping the entity now

Attached: 1503C8E1-B7BD-45A9-8CF2-C3F3D8CF4EB1.jpg (1206x828, 471.64K)

But either you, or a pro-Atheisr poster held the contention that it was the Mithraics who blew up the earth:
So where was the source for that claim? Sourceless faggot.

Alright so did humans evolve on Earth or on Kepler first? Am I retarded for thinking it's Kepler because of the cave paintings, that humans on Earth are a result from shit that went on there a longtime ago, and now it's all looping back around?

Pro-atheist*

unless sol somehow heals marcus from being shot in the gut & hung upside down for sol knows how long
that nigga is dead

Attached: unnamed_(6).jpg (4030x2521, 1.18M)

>Android literally re-programmed to be in favor of the atheist cause totally isn't spinning the facts to make the atheists look sympathetic.

beer

Attached: Sol-Mexican-Beer-33-cl-Bierflasche_1.jpg (2121x3000, 736.53K)

The first 'humans' were on kepler. Dont know if they're the ancestors of humans on earth
man, i love this shit, shuts up anyone who starts ranting how this is another lost

it's the name of our sun

Attached: checked.jpg (1258x952, 112.23K)

Yep, it's Kepler.

On Kepler, the "Technocrats" made the androids, Necromancers, botanitech, etc. They had a war with the "believers" and Kepler was rendered uninhabitable for humans, so they sent a "Mother and Father" to seed life on Earth.

On Earth, a million years later, believers got their hands on the technology, and the atheists ruined earth.

Back on Kepler, they meet an entity known as "Sol" who seems to be anti-human.

Attached: 77108237881568.jpg (954x603, 508.81K)

A entity that delves in Kepler and can influence sentient humans. That's all I know for sure, the rest is either speculation or unreliable narrators (GM).

>Alright so did humans evolve on Earth or on Kepler first?
Obviously, not only the cave paintings, all the Mithraic tech was carried from there to Earth too.

>>show actual source
>>OMFG I OWNED U
I mean, yeah, he ultimately did. So what are you waiting for? Why haven't you admitted that you were wrong?

because user is being a butthurt bitch

>Campion: I've learned now that this world isn't like Mother and Father. It doesn't care if we're happy, and it doesn't get sad when we die.

Sol is probably the planet, or a moon, that has been programmed to eradicate humans.

>Kepler with 3 moons is full of squiggles (snakes?)
>Ship departing
>Human hand close to Kepler
>Earth clearly shown along with the whole solar system
Alright so what are the snakes then? Sol's version of what a lifeform should be? Was it snakes vs humans / androids, and the result was Kepler destroyed and a couple of androids off to seed Earth with eventual instructions on how to get back?

That's what I'm thinking too, even kind of leaning towards something wild like Sol itself is an ancient geological supercomputer (even before the technocrats, some kind of natural occurring "lifeform" that we don't identify with and might call an entity), we know the core is fuckey because Mother and Father went right through it and all the snake holes lead directly to it, which kind of ties in to the humans and androids vs sol and snakes thing I was thinking.

> it was the Mithraics who blew up the earth
Because that’s the only information given in the show.

yes, scififags will lap up any old shit

As opposed to what? Information from your head user? Gtfo.

You seem confused. Is this a common thing with you?

Why didn't the Ark have necromancers to protect it? They didn't think it would be absurdly useful to bring their ultimate weapons to a new world with untold danger?

As soon as Mother was on board, she should have been tackled by 20-40 of the fuckers.

Attached: Taboo egg.png (784x704, 527.18K)

You dumb

What happened to his blonde hair and blue eyes this season?
I liked that it made the android feel manufactured, like a vidya avatar

I think maybe Sol has the same programming as Grandmother; as in, to protect humans means to devolve or otherwise inhibit them.

Her suit looks reptilian, as do her eyes, and there's a snake-like tentacle behind her on her character poster.

Haven't been able to put together a concise picture with all the evidence available yet, but there's definitely significant clues.

Attached: FN1nDiHUYAAQFbB.jpg (960x1200, 226.54K)

Either somehow the atheists managed to get rid of the necromancers during the very last stage of the war or bad writing. Probably the later.

Mithraics seem to deeply distrust androids of all types.

Maybe something along the lines of not bringing the most powerful magic nukes to your new world? I mean I doubt they got rid of the tech but I could see the higher ups not wanting the tech nerds having access to them if they suddenly decided they wanted to be in charge of the new planet or take over the ship midway through the trip.

Nice projecting, wrongtard. Gtfo.

They don't distrust them, they just see them as tools. A lot of Amish farmers treat their animals like trash because they see them as things to use and not living beings, they feel the same way about Androids. Learning not to get the hots for the fat assed generic service service models like Father is probably a major part of the scriptures.

Ah, you’re just that thrilled that you were “right.” Clearly doesn’t happen very often.

her fuckin body jesus christ
veil vore me & do as you please

Putting "right" in quotations only makes you look even more butthurt, user.

if something goes wrong they have no way to defend against necromancers. why bring something like that with you, when for intent and purposes, you 'won'.

I mean if the information for creating necromancers came from their scriptures they can always make more.

It's religion, they'll crucify people until they've gotten all the copies of the scripture back and edit out the parts that might threaten their power. Necromancers are literal magic flying killbots operating on tech they admittedly don't understand but could put together with the instructions from their scriptures, bringing them along would be very very risky for the people in charge looking to rule through faith, when ultimately the keys to power is tech you don't understand and someone else does. I mean Mother is literally a reprogrammed Necromancer herself, it took a prodigy todo it but it can be done.

>It's religion, they'll crucify people until they've gotten all the copies of the scripture back and edit out the parts that might threaten their power.
Obviously, they didn't do that in the show user......
Your bigotry is showing.

im so happy i stopped watching new tv and movies after 2010.

So where’s the source for the claim atheists bombed earth out of spite?

Spanish for Sun

The caste system they came up with is clearly some horseshit to justify having mithraic soldiers at all. As “sol” is shown to not give a single shit about “purity.”

The original Mithraic priest tried to have Marcus killed as soon as he thought he was becoming a threat to his position, he had his android do it by the monument in the desert. Then Sol BBQ'd him because Marcus was the most useful pawn. Mithraics are religious nutjobs as much as any other we have now, that's the point

Mithraics feared the Necromancers.

Attached: 07[1].jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

only mithraic had the tech to build arks, the atheist would be stuck on earth and die off, no need to bring machines whose sole purpose was to kill atheists.
i guess.
no need for exposition dumps, but bread crums here and there would go a long way

Attached: gm.jpg (1280x639, 1.2M)

she thicc

Yet Sue and Marcus, both atheists, became Mithraics.

Fucking mother having a blast scarying the fuck out of the kids by telling all the shit SHE can do

She wouldn’t have known she was a necromancer at that point. Those are her kids not the survivors

Because theists are on defence so they resort to desperate measures like that. But in 19th century you had atheistic suicide bombers against religiously motivated politicians - the best example would be a revolutionary who blew himself up to kill Alexander II Romanov. He and other conspirators belonged to Narodnaya Volya, which was a socialist revolutionary organization, but had huge ties to Russian political nihilism.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_nihilist_movement

they didnt became mithraic, they infiltrated to survive instead of dying on earth.
i dont think killing a catholic means you become catholic, does it? dont htink thats how it works.

Marcus sure as fuck became a Mithraist

good times.

ask lucius how mithreic marcus is.

Marcus definitely became a Mithraist, and Sue became one too, hence praying to Sol and becoming a tree.

Please refrain from discussing the show if you haven't even watched it, or if you are too stupid to remember events from it.

Attached: Raised-by-Wolves-S2E5-Sue-prays-700x394[1].jpg (700x394, 18.39K)

>Spanish
user I...

Sue said that on earth Sol was just stories to hold the religious in line but on Kepler it's real, she doesn't believe it's God but she does believe that it exists. The whole show is about crises of faith user, the atheist android has a virgin birth thanks to her creator? The atheist starts hearing prophetic visions? People question what they think, howthey were raised as they deal with the fuckery of the story and it's great

>i dont think killing a catholic means you become catholic, does it?
Only if you eat his brain.

Correct me if I'm wrong but she used her powers since the beginning?

Attached: praise sol.png (773x960, 576.84K)

he was so mithraic that lucius killed him.
sue wanted to bail during season one and even wanted to go on a suicide mission.
she only caved out of desperation to save paul.
when she contacts sol she clearly states its not a god but an alien signal somewhere and that she would do anything to save paul.
so she makes a pact with the devil and pays the price.
she didnt convert, but even if she did she told marcus and paul to burn her with constitutes apostasy.

duly noted for future reference

no, she started tripping after the penultimate child died and she went full necro when marcus tried to kidnap campion.

ALL HAIL THE LAST TRUE MITHRAIC
lucius gonna get more development while marcus does crazy ƎSOԀ-⊥with Sol

Attached: True_Mythraic.gif (379x400, 904.59K)

>lucius killed him
Lucius was butthurt and has tried to kill him twice, each time resulted in him becoming stronger or surviving.

Breaking down and praying to a God you don't believe in? What's the logical explanation for that, if not actually being a believer?

>"Dude religion isn't real lmao just believe in nothing rofl"
>"AHHHH SAVE ME GOD/DEVIL/REAL ENTITY THAT EXISTS YET ESCAPES DEFINITION AND COMPREHENSION!"

Attached: 660c26c34821efff9c55c58aced53b13.jpg (650x340, 25.88K)

I WEAR THE ARMOR OF MITHRAS AND THE LIGHT
I'M SHIELDED FROM ALL THAT IS HARMFUL

Praise Sol motherfucker

Attached: rewfdas.png (1600x900, 849.96K)

>Breaking down and praying to a God you don't believe in? What's the logical explanation for that, if not actually being a believer?
she knows that theres an entity manipulating people, she might as well use it to save paul.
also "converting" smooths things between her and paul, thats what she cares about.
even marcus renounces sol before dying.

im just explaining what she did, user.
imo, shes a pussy and im glad she paid for it.
in kepler theres an entity that can do spooky shit, but that doesnt mean its supernatural, i mean what kind of god can be negated by a man made emp? thats a pretty shitty god if you ask me.

> man made emp
How do you know the emf isn’t from sol?

sol isn't real nigger its just a dumb snake

You accidentally picked up a seed.

How do you salvage this situation?

Attached: tree anon.jpg (1284x856, 180.81K)

if sol isn't real how'd mother have a baby

I love this fucking show but I still don't understand any of it

>Ridley Scott
yeah ofc, he hasn't made anything good since Alien lol

Attached: P R A I S E.gif (208x286, 1012.69K)

need a edit of marcus & mother swapped

Attached: 1646951506648.png (1391x1920, 3.58M)

Attached: v4-460px-Get-the-Rock-Smash-TM-in-Pok%C3%A9mon-Gold-and-Silver-Step-6-Version-4_jpg_webp_92.jpg (460x345, 87.65K)

Science.

I saw humans, doing human things. Just like in real life humans fuck each other over in the name of whatever they believe in.

Pops is the best.

>humans, doing human things
That's virtually every story ever told in the history of humanity, retard.

That wasn't the galaxy brain take you thought it was.

Attached: really_nigga.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

>That's virtually every story ever told in the history of humanity, retard.
>They are stories... about... humans... which this what show... is about. Humans... brining their problems with them... to another planet...
That was then galaxy brain post you thought it was.

Where did I said anything about the story of the show?

>Where did I said
>did I said
I accept your surrender.

You really are desperate to be right, aren't you?

Have you seen the HBO community section? They're trying memes now. Brace for impact.
youtube.com/c/hbomax/community

Trips of truth manifested.
This user ----> has completely lost the argument.

And the conclusion to your inane posting culminates in an ad hominem. Time to step away. Last (you) 4 u, big guy.

I knew it was going to Walking Dead tier shit the moment they dropped entire atheist colony into the plot, but I still hoped...

The GOAT himself. Wonder if Scott got his design from him.

She's got a big fat ass.

I laughed so much after seeing this, then I cried, since I realised I would never see anything as kino for the rest of my life.

was this Sol?

I wish the snake baby could have made it.

>Need to get back to watching this show.
>Don't like watching anything alone, but it filtered my entire family and I'm already committed to watching Mr. Inbetween, Documental and Dark with friends.
Fuck

just start a thread & i'll watch it with you

THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR