Movie reviewer doing it's job

>movie reviewer doing it's job
>liberals: NOOOOOO YOU MUST LOVE THE HECKIN THING I LOVE!!!!

Its not enough they make products THEY like, you must also like them. If you don't like them, you're a bad person.

Attached: 24234.png (967x757, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yazt_8tRFao
youtu.be/eQBSoXmwww8
youtu.be/93CVLbYWFPk
youtube.com/watch?v=3qlox-0jwEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what else is "new"?

what else is jew

>Mulan- Family, Honor, Country
>Turning Red- ME ME ME ME ME ME

Based liberals

first turning red thread in a day or two
let it go

I think Grubhub is going way too far with the length of their commercials. 99 minutes?? Come the fuck on. If it takes you over 2 min to advertise your shit, just don't.

Bow down and accept your fate.

Attached: Worship.jpg (867x952, 51.23K)

on earth yes
for the soul no

>movie reviewing
>A JOB
lmfao

>prove that liberals are fascists. i'll wait
>NOOO NOT LIKE THAT!

Attached: soijack sPe325c-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27.33K)

It was a clickbait review. The review would not have been noticed if it were not the retarded move to state 'I am not the target audience, I can't relate, I am old'

Those character are soulless, their design is bland as fuck and their face are annoying to the point I want to slap them.

Why are the characters so fucking hatable? They're just ugly, vapid, narcissistic little spastic mongrels that need to be exterminated.

Leftists don't just seem to not understand beauty but actively oppose it.

>if something illicits any reaction from me that means it's bait
Or maybe you're just emotionally frail

Liberals think female beauty is misogynistic and patriarchal. They need to make all females ugly troons modeled in the CalArts style now. We'll never see a female character as legitimately beautiful as Ariel or Belle anymore.

Attached: ariel.png (998x561, 858.98K)

>Why are the characters so fucking hatable? They're just ugly, vapid, narcissistic little spastic mongrels that need to be exterminated.
cause they are lefttards self insert,that's why such pieces of shit in human form do love this movie

did toronto have this many chinks and poojets in 2004?

They’re so ugly.

the people controlling the creative decisions probably look like monsters from Dr Seuss's imagination

I thought they were funny and the way they supported each other was very sweet. Calling them "hateable" just reveals more about you than you'd care to admit.

I also think they're just making way too many of them. Remember, they made that one with magic and shit back in Novemeber or whatever. Then there's that one with crocodiles or whatever coming out in March.

Attached: pp_encanto_herobanner_mobile_21512_f471ed05.jpg (640x480, 82.28K)

are you guys nonces? who cares if the kids are ugly? if you want lolis you're on the wrong board

How do I get a smug brown gf?

Attached: 1648972151449.jpg (1280x960, 322.62K)

>liberals
what's "liberal" about them?

>what's "liberal" about them?
their gayness and uglyness

So this is what Orson Welles warned us of

so why not just call them gayuglies, liberals is too vague

>It was a clickbait review.
Ok? There's a lot of that shit though.
How many of the clickbait, recent, politi-bait reviews praising this movie are doing to get taken down?

America is starting to resemble a communist society

it is unrelatable, it has no broad appeal unlike most Pixar films. It's not even for children given the fact that it's about puberty. It's a film designed for the kind of roasties that still read 'young adult fiction'

>too vague
It's not.

>waah i cant relate to this because muh race :((((((
kind of cringe desu, it should have been taken down not because it's "offensive" but because it was a retarded take and he's clearly shit at his job and focused more on pandering to retards like OP

Pixar has made films where the main characters are trash collection robots, insects and children's toys and they're more relatable than this shit was

I appreciate the millions of dollars the Rothschild's are spending to psyop me into watching this film, but it looks boring and I'm not interested.

It was fine but it's only appropriate for middle schoolers

>starting to
Thank the Tavistock Institute for that. Fuck the UK.

You guys remember when things like GamerGate and several things before it shined a big old spotlight on the fact that "critics" and "reviewers", i.e. the things that an incredibly large portion of the public has influence their decision to consume or not consume Media, were largely at best advertisers and at worst often had overtly harmful and abnormal personal/political agendas, and people responded by calling them "paranoid" and "conspiracy-theorists" and also "racist" or something for some reason?

Well, here we are. Eight years later and they've been proven more correct than any doubter could have ever even conceived.

To be fair the guy said he thought the director made the film only for her friends and family because it had "narrow" appeal and he couldn't relate with the story or characters because it was so different from his own experience.

That is pretty shitty for a critic, anyone should be able to relate to just about anyone in film on some level, especially a professional critic.

You have to assume that the people losing themselves in absolute fury over this harmless movie are the same guys who gushes over the Snyder DC movies. They relate more to capes than human girls lmao

Watched this with my girlfriend and we both thought it was fine, not some kind of masterpiece but it's blowing my mind how fucking mad you all are about it

>How do I get a smug brown gf?
Be a Chad, Chad fucks all women including feminists.

Attached: 1634013216626.jpg (1000x1374, 267.44K)

Take your meds Yea Forumsnigger, did you favourite grifter tell you to type that?

>they make products THEY like
Why would someone make a movie they personally don't like? Also you're whining about a children's movie. Stop spamming these threads and leave space for actual movie discussion, please.

Not them but “ugly” doesn’t necessarily have to do with attractiveness, animation can be ugly in the same way a badly decorated room can be. I’ve never seen the movie but every still I’ve seen of it just looks so stupid.

Wait but I thought "representation" and "diversity" were important because non-whites literally couldn't relate to characters that were white?
Now that pattern is bad?

Women aren't that complicated, really.

Attached: 1639249212697.png (1080x2178, 2.36M)

>grift

Attached: 1972AFFA-C57B-4E0B-93D2-44BD3065E20E.jpg (346x390, 22.04K)

kind of funny how retards on Yea Forums used to sperg about "stop putting women in my ghostbusters and star wars make your own movies!!!!!" and when they did everyone of these dudes just seethed even harder

Has anyone ever seen a group of people waving their hands all retarded like that? That’s not how people use their hands

Point out one thing that post is incorrect about.

>same guys who gushes over the Snyder DC movies
no, on Yea Forums it's right wing pedophiles that can't look at (even 3d models of) children without getting sexually aroused and then blame jewish led disney for corrupting their future 12 year old wives with overt sexuality, not kidding

>Here, let me explain to you what the Strawman of Yea Forums that I came up with did to hurt my feelings.....

This

Everything is bad when white people do it. Diversity is a code word for "less white people".

>right wing pedophiles
Lol drawing the sting again by being the first to accuse to avoid being accused again, Mr. MAP?

Attached: 1648017587290.jpg (1080x1188, 146.84K)

who are you talking to?

Show any good movies on that projector, queer?

>I can't relate to white heroes
>better change their race to black to make them more relatable

Everyone knew that years before Gamergate and GG was about gaming journalism for maybe like a month until it got taken over by /pol/

based

>tfw 5"7, not a chad, watches anime and plays video games
>still fucks
What if I told you that this worldview is literally why you don't get to have sex, I've met people IRL who are good looking but still can't get a girlfriend because they think like this. Some of you might actually need CBT because you're so deeply conditioned at this point. Go ahead and tell me to go back, just know that I've been on this site for over 15 years and stay mad.

Attached: 345734573457.jpg (1000x559, 51.62K)

>who cares if the kids are ugly?
I'm not saying make them sexy, I'm saying make them less hideous.

Attached: pedoflix.jpg (1440x1080, 193.8K)

>I am obsessed with sex and am a latent/repressed pedophile like every othereftist. Therefore, every banal, mundane opinion that everyone else has is secretly motivated by being obsessed with sex and a latent/repressed pedophile.

Attached: 1646706639903.gif (500x500, 470.65K)

>NOOOOOO IT WAS HIJACKED BY EVIL RACIST SEXIST INCELS, MSNBC SAID SOOOOOOOOOOO
Why are you people so incredibly easy to psyopp into opposing even mild consumer-revolt and bootlicking for corporations?

Attached: 1646970253273.jpg (662x661, 71.59K)

>Yea Forums
>not a well known hive of pedos
Way to out yourself, tourist

the 'consumer-revolt' was over a nothingburger, you say zoe quinn slept with a journalist for good reviews but she was mentioned in like 2 articles and neither was a review (again, I'm entirely open to you showing me screencaps to the contrary)

>reddit troons are still salty about no one liking Ghostbusters 2016

Attached: FCB245A6-B82F-43F8-9A4D-240DC4F5EA45.jpg (306x306, 19.84K)

>trying to deny the original claim 9 years after it happened

>censoring reviews is okay

lmao you can't even argue against my statement so you need to imagine it was about me liking ghostbusters, I didn't even watch it

9 years and I've never seen the 'good reviews' she supposedly received

Attached: F552329D-3D78-4B05-9016-49FD35BD07E6.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Attached: 80278D3F-BC6E-4B66-BF07-4D68AACA980B.jpg (405x1024, 85.57K)

>These grown men relate more to century-old paragon archetypes in the form of other grown men that represent universal principles of what is admirable and idealized in human culture than they do to hideous, spastic, underaged girls that are fawning over shit boy bands and getting their first periods, which is what I relate to.

Wow. I bet that you thought this really sounded liked an epic "GOTCHA'!!!"-argument in your head before you typed it out and posted it too. Way to play yourself.

I'm a cis straight man who fucks cis straight women

>the 'consumer-revolt' was over a nothingburger
Still trying to gaslight more than 8 years later, huh?

On Yea Forums you’re a homosexual a tranny a nigger a kike and possibly an atheist
Lurk more

Post the good reviews then, surely you have them pastebinned or screencapped? prove that I'm gaslighting you fucking idiot.

>I didn't even watch it
Nobody did, lol.
You don't have to "like" Ghostbusters 2016 to be an SJW that's salty about it not succeeding and provijng everyone else right.

Because their is something called aesthetism and good character design and mutt animation industry have pathological hatred of those concept

I understand how people on Yea Forums think, my original post was literally about how that's why they can't get laid no matter how they look.

No actual non-faggot uses the term "cis" unironically.
Same with "person of color".

Posting from my phone, nigger. Go look them up yourself.

sure, I'll really consider this when I fuck my girlfriend later

yeah I looked them up, and they weren't even reviews, and one of the two articles in question isn't even about her, so much for 'gaslighting' huh

great use of thesaurus! 0.0005 rupees have been deposited into your account snyderjeet

Your anime body-pillow isn't your "girlfriend", faggot.

he made a review similar to the thousands of reviews that lose their shit whenever a story doesnt have a non-white protagonist. it would be largely ignored if he wasnt so right.

Nice try but unironically using the term “cis” isn’t something normal people do, as much as you faggots want to think otherwise. Also I’m not even the guy that posted that comic, I’m married and disagree with Yea Forums on women, I would just rather have misogynists around than tranny redditors. Go back.

Not taking the time to argue with you over shit that was argued over and proved eight fucking years ago, tranny, just so you can ignore it and shitpost anyway.
GamerGate was proven 100% right about the industry and if you're still seething over it you're a lost cause. Keep crying about those gamers oppressing you and your dilation-hole though. I'm sure that will make people trust "critics" and "reviewers" again.

Because you can appreciate a sunshine, a nice landscape, a beautiful animal, a well made building, without necessarily wanting to fuck any of those things? Retard.

>that pic
what the fuck

>Nice try but unironically using the term “cis” isn’t something normal people do,
It literally is if you live in a big city. I'm guessing you live in the suburbs if you never run into people using that word, either that or you don't communicate with too many humans.

Do you have an actual counterpoint/counterargument or just more limp-wristed, catty little deflections.

Then tell us how you did get sex, because honestly I think you're making shit up. Tell us, in detail.

It has come to my grorious attention dat nasty wite boi has given Asian period movie a bad review.

DING DONG BANNU

Attached: ADA21CEC-E063-4740-9207-58A4A2AF6918.jpg (400x400, 21.42K)

timely and on topic

>unironically admitting to being an urbanite rat surrounded by other brain-dead urbanite rats and buying into their nonsensical cult jargon.
Yes, faggot, we ALRRADY KNOW that you and your conformist ilk love Newspeak. We know that, and you're being mocked for it.

Tits or GTFO

I live near Charlottesville VA, so not a big city but not a hick town either. “Cis” didn’t catch on with people that aren’t mentally retarded.
>hurr durr u no talk to people
I already explained that I don’t hate women or have the mentality of the guy that posted that comic, I called you a tranny because you are one. You don’t have to hate women to know that trannies aren’t women.

>country
the movie is literally about defying their culture which only allows MEN to fight wars. all these films subvert, turning red is just further around the bend.

This was my first post here, I never implied I enjoyed hearing that word or interacting with people that do use it but it's definitely part of the jargon you get to listen to when talking to liberals in big cities. Why so aggressive?

Same goes to you; Very neurotic behavior

Why do the guy have a beard in one frame and none in the other?

both of these are correct. the women in the studio who have nothing to do with the animation or marketing (actually profitable) side of things are threatened by anything that takes attention away from the, ESPECIALLY attractive women, even if they're fictional. but swap it around and they'll show their hypocrisy; when they made tangled they had an in-house survey of which animated males they thought were the most attractive, thus them settling on the design for eugene.

I'm assuming that the joke is that the tranny thinks they're blocked/excluded for being trans, when it's pretty obvious they're blocked excluded for being a toxic piece of shit.

Attached: Trust the science .png (647x608, 39.3K)

>"This was my first post here"
>ip count didn't move
What a lying faggot.

>women love all types of men
>just don't be short

Yep. Something you have no control over, but mention their weight (something they do have control over)and and you're a piece of shit.

Attached: MYFBv7IxbmIvTYL8nCpl1X3bWu5O0vNN1CEmLez_f-g.jpg (1196x898, 124.24K)

Attached: 32A2F64B-3CA9-40B4-BD0F-DC99DA819EB1.jpg (301x316, 48.87K)

>doesn't say who the critic was
>doesn't say which website or newspaper took the review down
>doesn't even say why the review was taken down, simply that it was 'slammed' for saying the movie was unrelatable which means post hoc ergo proctor hoc public opinion
>user still makes a post about it
Centralized internet was a mistake. 4 websites have more sway and control over the rest of the web than ever and seething chud anons contribute more to the cross-posting than any other demographic outside teenage girls

Women are so used to double standards making their lives easier in the dating world that they don't even realize the exist, even as they perpetuate them.

LMAO that tweet. Yeh joke about men's height, hairlines, overall structure and it's ayy okay. weight, suddenly you're the piece of shit.

if i recall it was because he couldn't relate to Asian culture? so the racist card was pulled then the

Were you even around when Yea Forums was drawing MSPaint squiggles around Robert Downey Jr's ankles and big ass boots and coining the term manlet?
So why are you holding a fat teenage girl to a higher standard than people in this thread?

Turning Red is as close to Asian culture as 2-pac is to African culture. It takes place in Canada. The fact you even vaguely know what loose connections can be made about this, but still aren't sure enough to dig up evidence shows how propagandized and clickbait this whole thread is.
What a shitshow of a board you guys got here.

No, Yea Forums isn't my home board. Never saw anyone claim it was invented her, tho.

>black boy
>white girl

What did satan mean by this?

Attached: 9E05AED2-8F0C-4308-A690-7B23112DE745.png (314x278, 103.32K)

Colored people asking for more representation
>OGGA BOOGA RACE DOESN'T MATTER NEGROS NEED TO LEARN TO ENJOY STORY IRRESPECTIVE OF SKIN COLOR OF THE CHARACTERS
White man complains about the same thing
>OOGA BOOGA WTF ANNUDAH SOHA!!!! HOW CAN WE WHITES ENJOY MOVIES WITHOUT WHITES IN EM

Attached: AE08A2F6-8CD9-415C-A794-BE902A516AE8.png (830x1024, 622.22K)

Only took 100 posts for someone to state the blindingly obvious.
I thought the left 100% believed it's impossible to relate or enjoy media if there isn't a character of the viewer's age/gender/race in it.

On google trends Yea Forums is the 3rd most related topic when searching the term "manlet" -- the top 2 are "human height" and "height - topic" which mostly are articles discussing the new term and explaining it in a health perspective.
But when it's a woman shitting on men as a whole or making the same stupid jokes made here for a decade suddenly "omg women double standards boo-hoo"

Btw this image was the first one on google images when I typed in "RDJ manlet" didn't even need to use his full name.

Attached: file.png (560x654, 403.58K)

No ones forcing you to be here. There’s another website where disagreeing with you on these things isn’t allowed, you should stay there.

They really don't.
>TL;DR I treated short unattractive men shit and now I'm a short unattractive man.

Attached: 89BEC8FF-D9E9-470E-8BDC-6C917DF4FFE8.jpg (379x2046, 200.42K)

Your comics will only derail your own thread retard, they're not going to hurt me because they don't target me.
Yet you're upset and telling me to leave cause I disagreed with this board's mainstream sentiment. Curious. If Yea Forums had downvotes instead of (You)s not a single thread would make it over 100 posts. Maybe /film/ and /webm/ would linger.

Based progressive CHAD owning suburban room tempt IQ retards. Now tell me how to fuck right now.

Worship the beast user. Worship.

>But when it's a woman shitting on men as a whole or making the same stupid jokes made here for a decade suddenly "omg women double standards boo-hoo"
>So why are you holding a fat teenage girl to a higher standard than people in this thread?

Because people here aren't actually serious. Can't compare that to real people getting triggered by getting a taste of their own medicine, much less to complainers who have so much privilege they can make a review they dislike disappear.

>guys
Guys don't give a fuck about childrens video gaymes.

>Ifaggot phoneposter spamming troon memes like a downboat button

youtu.be/Yazt_8tRFao

You're not expected to notice the replacement. What are you, a racist?

they're all the lefties that invaded from bunker you retarded pedo

Bunkerchan is ultra slow and has like 40 people on it

Interesting, it always amazes me how horrified women end up being when they find out what it’s like to be a guy, I’ve always enjoyed being one.
user, I’m sure if you think for a few seconds you’ll see the difference between Yea Forums being dicks to each other and women having double standards. Men have plenty of double standards too, it’s also worth laughing at.

>cause I disagreed with this board's mainstream sentiment.
Not what I was saying, tranny. Go back.

>I didn't even watch it
but still defend it like the absolute stubble faced man you will always be

One of the reasons I find myself prefering to date bisexual girls is because they usually have at least some experience with the sort of bullshit girls put guys through.

Lmao normal people dab on trannies by just existing

So explain the incel epidemic. Explain young men detaching from society. Explain the perpetually online men posting crime stories about women dying or calling other men manlets, or labeling themselves as doomcels. Just a bunch of jokesters entering into the largest social experiment to date? I'd love to see the control group and see how they're doing, because the absolute madmen prankster scamps tearing down their own civilization because of BLACKED porn and MSPaint comics are doing actual damage to themselves and to the youth they groom with their shitty takes on what being a man is supposed to be.

All this talk about women and liberals ruining society when most men I know can't fix a car, grout tile, do basic home repairs, hold down a steady job, finish a degree, and none of them have any hobbies outside passively consuming the internet. This isn't a chicken and egg scenario. Men are to blame for society slipping away because men control society. Blame the blacks, jews, redditors, liberals, troons, they're all just bogeyman to point to instead of owning up to your mistakes. There's nothing more cowardly in the world right now than a 17-28 year old American male. Lots of overlap with Canadian and Australian men, but in my experience American men are fucking pussies screeching about shadows in the night.

>far left: wow this movie is unrelatable because no people like me (heckin diverse)
>this guy: wow this movie is unrelatable because no people like me (white male)
They are as evil as they are duplicitous

because they're all here now slowly being indoctrinated to hate themselves
seig hiel

>b-b-but he disagreed with me!!!
>g-go back!!!!
>i dont wanna read your opinion anymore!!!
>i cant stop reading it omg stop posting omg omg
Coward ass men.

or he's a man and didn't go through female puberty

I agree with most of what you just wrote, but I'm confused why you're writing it all to me when all I did was point out that a probable joke image of how all men are handsome still left out short men.

Coombrain final stage.

Scared, Potter?

Your propaganda only works on the softest of skulls, you’re no threat to anyone above 85 Iq

Attached: 6755170C-C9CF-4EE2-91C5-80D4011BEC62.jpg (330x184, 26.72K)

News and Media are full of left-wing Women and gays. Female retardation has now destroyed a whole generation in the west. Fuck off back to the kitchen you silly fat fucking slag.

Good post. This site has done a lot more damage to my psyche than twitter and I wish I could leave.

Be racist, nothing gets a girl more wet than you demeaning her it's how I got my black big titty gf and honestly she hates niggers and loves when I shove my thick light cock in her

>depression level economy for last 15 years
>anti-white propaganda media bombardment
>corrupt, impotent political institution
>illogical, non-meritocratic society
Most men will not do something if the reward isn't worth it. No one wants a woke roastie open relationship wife and tranny kids indoctrinated by groomers at public school. Working 60 hour weeks for Mr. Goldsteiner to support that lifestyle is simply not worth it.

Normal people don't use "cis," stop telling yourself that. You don't need another word for normal. If I introduced myself as "hi I'm user, and I have sex with my wife," people would look at me like there's something wrong with me because making who you stick your dick in the central point of your personality is a mental illness.

Let's be fair, we don't live in a time where listening to your parents is your only adult mature influence to learn off of. Mei wanted to respect and love her mom but also found through puberty she has her own wants and feelings that diverge from her mom's expectations. In that theme, the movie's about not fucking off and doing you, it's about the balance that comes with personal fulfillment as well as still having that love/respect for family in mind.
The climax is about Mei defying her mother, her father was cool with just about everything that happened and despite taking a massively smaller role got to be the voice of reason character. Let's not take things too far here.

the purple girl was going to be cute in the pre production but the jews saw it and made her fat

>OOGA BOOGA WHITES NEED TO PROVIDE ENTERTAINMENT FOR NON WHITES
>OOGA BOOGA NO THEY CAN'T MAKE THEIR OWN ENTERTAINMENT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD SINCE EVER

Mulan is literally an old Chinese folktale, it's the embodiment of respect for cultural traditions

you will eat the bugs
you will consume the media
you will own nothing
and you will be happy

these comics are an embarrassment

It's funny to me how far leftists will shame "cultural appropriation" yet isn't protesting Disney for showing culture bait movie after culture bait movie marketing someone's heritage as a selling point in each of them, but it's ok because it makes people of that lineage feel represented (said by those white liberals)?

>seig hiel
The absolute state of mutts. I bet you would also mess up drawing a swastika.

>if you want lolis you're on the wrong board
Good one but April fool's was 3 days ago

Attached: giphy.gif (200x200, 1.84M)

A robot on a barren wasteland planet is more relatable than someone going through puberty and has a helicopter parent...

>"women only want chads! There's no point in trying to compete with alpha males"
>never goes outside. never approaches women and gives them his number. immediately gets discouraged after a single rejection.

White people are supposed to relate to everything, because we don't have an actual culture. That's how I understand the reasoning.

>Be a 31 YO manchild
>see movie about little girls and their journey through puberty by our DISNEY OVERLORDS
>OMG YAS QUEEN
>see another 30 yo manchild
>2nd manchild reviews movie
>"I didn't like it because I couldn't relate to the characters, seeing as I'm not a pre-pubescent girl"
>CANCEL THIS MAN THIS MOVIE IS BEAUTIFUL
>3rd 30 year old manbaby chimes in
>I don't wanna watch it, I just don't find it interesting, seeing as I'm not the target audience
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU NEED TO WATCH IT IT'S SO BRAVE AND GOOD
Who's the worst of the 3?

>Be critic
>Told to watch something
>Watch it and say it was meh
>Fired

The only thing that you will ever bang is a loli body pillow like the fucking pedophile you are, that is assuming you don't consume actual CP or molest actual children.

>latent/repressed
that doesn't apply too well to the fellas here tbf, Nor are their takes commonplace. No need to be so disingenuous

>m-muh bunkerchan
Pedo spammers have been around for WAY longer than /leftypol/. You're just proving me right.

Attached: aitoo myötistä.png (279x295, 94.74K)

>reading comprehension
>doubling down
Ywnbaw

>roach
>PhD in noncery
as expected

Attached: 1628494777665.png (695x696, 420.02K)

>the fact that men in dresses are not women is propaganda
Kek

Attached: A8A1197C-88C4-46C8-AD4E-179FFCECE6D1.png (582x530, 369.04K)

They have raided this board since 2009. Every single Chloe or ASR back then was a lefty psyop. Every cunny post has been done by a coordinated discord event. Open your mind peasant

Attached: q7wyh.jpg (900x584, 54.08K)

Attached: C450B972-BEC1-49FE-B67F-AEEDEC94DD5D.jpg (720x682, 100.12K)

Loved this movie, would watch again.

Attached: FNulv2RVsAQCMoz.jpg (2048x1682, 447.11K)

Why is western animation so hideous compared to eastern animation?

Shut up, cracker.

>Leftists don't just seem to not understand beauty but actively oppose it
Yes, they are literally demons wearing human skin.

Would

>every film I watch MUST BE RELATABLE

Attached: darill.jpg (500x378, 52.97K)

Defects of the amygdala make people agressive towards what is commonly received as cute.
Guess which tribe has endemic amygdala defects?

This was extremely motivational,thanks for spreading some positivity around here.We are all gonna make it

I want to know how she got that scar

Pic related. Imagine being a zero effort shitposter with no arguments.

>Y-You're turkish!
Nope. Learn to recognize languages if you wanna be a racist properly.

t. Finland

Attached: imagine having pictures of trannies on your computer to 'own the libs'.png (964x587, 419.42K)

I believe you and anyone who doesn't will reply with an angry response calling you names.The funniest thing is most of these people live in a country

Piece of shit touchpad.Cont.
Most of these people live in a country where casual sex is seen like going for drink unlike many of us in European countries like North Europe where people have a stick stuck in their ass and sex is very serious business for women.Don't even reply to me with your meme worldview you get from Yea Forums about the world unless you lived there

>t. Finland
Finland doesn't exist

not but hopefully based Putin can make that a reality.

>can't even greentext
kwab

OOK

Attached: 1648426291795.jpg (386x595, 92.52K)

Attached: 1F2A497D-9F41-4A3C-B2C2-AA1159AE28A6.gif (600x338, 2.95M)

These people attacking him are the same ones who complain that they can't relate to characters in comic books, movies, tv shows, videogames etc... unless the protagonists are exactly the same as them. Their arguments are in bad faith, they're hypocrites and just looking for an excuse to attack a white straight male. Then you have to take into account the Disney marketing shills who are paid to go onto social media and either drum up controversy (Captain Marvel), praise garbage (Black Panther), hype up trash (every Marvel TV show) or attack anyone who criticizes their products!!!FACT!!!

Toxic positivity is everywhere. I know that slot of people didn't like these character designs because every animation reviewer made a video to defend this shit.

>Liberals think female beauty is misogynistic and patriarchal.

You mean North American white women over 30 who don't get the attention they once did!!!FACT!!!

>Brainlet phonefag dropped the greentext to not embarrass himself any further

Attached: 1470451035323.jpg (421x421, 56.96K)

for those who don't find it relatable, specifically what about it was unrelatable?

>Pixar has made films where the main characters are trash collection robots, insects and children's toys and they're more relatable than this shit was

That's because despite not being human their emotions were the same as ours so people could relate to them on a universal level. But this movie is very specific in that the protagonist is a 13 year old Chinese girl so I can understand someone who isn't part of the same demographic not being able to relate unless it was some sort of struggle that anyone can relate to i.e. trying to do well in school, peer pressure etc...!!!FACT!!!

Attached: 483E172D-D3A0-4BB7-93E9-210CA011998A.png (500x527, 113.45K)

I didn't like the film, but I realized it was made for little girls and so should you
There's nothing offensive about the film

the movie was about annoying, ugly retards so /pol/ should have no problem relating to it

Attached: download (1).png (205x245, 4.69K)

>Take your meds Yea Forumsnigger, did you favourite grifter tell you to type that?

Movies, tv shows, videogames, comic books have all been infected with SJW propaganda deliberately attacking their fanbases which comprise mostly of straight white males. It's an obvious agenda which is why they go after popular I.P.'s (Star Wars, Star Trek, James Bond, Doctor Who, He-Man, Lord of the Rings etc...) and NEVER create new original content for blacks, women, gays etc... and the stuff they do make is complete trash which is why those demographics don't buy any of it!!!FACT!!!

That’s one way to look at it, to me
, it’s more about honor and sacrifice

It was made for little girls
It's like when bronys complain about the lack of adult themes in MLP

what is this?

Saw it with my eleven year old niece, she enjoyed it
She thought the boy band looked like girls though

>for those who don't find it relatable, specifically what about it was unrelatable?

It's about a 13 year old Chinese girl interested in boys and having her period. Unless you're a young girl or grown woman how can anyone else relate to that? There's no universal theme here that I'm unaware of?!?FACT!!!

actually it's more like we are complaining about the PRESENCE of adult themes in a movie for little girls, as little girls should not be exposed to these things.

>actually it's more like we are complaining about the PRESENCE of adult themes in a movie for little girls, as little girls should not be exposed to these things.

Exactly. It's like if this movie was a CGI animated version of KIDS!!!FACT!!!

Attached: sus.png (777x742, 314.63K)

So you complain over sexy girls and inuendo in DC Animated Universe?

Rip off!
youtu.be/eQBSoXmwww8

youtu.be/93CVLbYWFPk

Attached: 4075CC2D-2AE0-4660-98CD-CEADE206364C.jpg (916x1024, 154.99K)

You will never have a period

>Equally makes incels and troons seethe
Holy heckin based!

>everyone who disagrees with me is a tranny!!!!
it's incredible how /pol/ thinks about trans people more than liberals do

Attached: 6B2F4AA7-1C80-45FF-AC5B-BD5427346FDD.png (1464x1030, 53.25K)

Nobody says cis except you and you retard troon friends.

>Pedowitz

Fifty years ago all of the loser men you are talking about basically got a decent life handed to them for nothing.

>a gay version of teen wolf
why

Its not about that, the post was popular and fattie got a lot of flak, she really did have her (online) life ruined lol.

Didn't they already make that?
I mean, I assume it was gay, they changed the sport from basketball to lacrosse.

>I-I'm not being rejected, they are just protecting themselves! W-women do this to everyone, haha
Dumb tranny. Women are not cold at all to attractive men.

>So explain the incel epidemic.

Incels don't exist. That's a term that white women, blacks and the (((media))) created to vilify white straight males and pretend as if they're part of some sort of criminal organization and society's greatest threat like they did when Joker was released.

Also, it's probably decades of propaganda telling white straight men that masculinity is TOXIC, so they don't engage in traditionally masculine activities i.e. can't fix a car, grout tile, do basic home repairs.... as you stated.

>>hold down a steady job, finish a degree

To what end? Back in the day the "dream" of most white straight males was to get a decent paying job in a company where they could support a family. I sure as fuck don't remember housewives complaining they had to stay at home watching the kids while their husbands worked back breaking factory jobs. Back then there was some reward as you could expect that your children would grow up to be respectable people, have kids of their own and further your genetic lineage.

Today that doesn't exist. Boomers sold out our manufacturing base which has killed the middle class. Not everyone was meant for higher academia so the majority of people who would have been able to walk out of highschool and get a good paying job in a factory can't do that now and are reduced to dead end service jobs that can barely afford to pay the bills let alone buy a house given how fucking insane the market has skyrocketed. And who the fuck would want to have kids today and work their asses off supporting them considering how zoomers and millennials have turned out.

And even if you went to college or university it doesn't guarantee a high paying job.

>>Men are to blame for society slipping away because men control society.

And that was because we CREATED that society while those groups you mention are doing nothing but trying to tear it down and if we resists you call us racists, sexists, hobophobes....etc....

Never watched the movie but I love these sluts

Attached: 63cd42182fdec734e6212a19f90856df~2.png (1769x1770, 3.38M)

You will never touch a woman.

Attached: 90A1CE2D-8E3F-4CD5-91FA-17FC7B9E1FA2.jpg (669x1024, 66.9K)

It's a cute movie with some nice animation especially if you liked animu and weeb shit back in the early 2000s. The controversy is overblown as fuck

Attached: 1603147381095.png (195x246, 73.98K)

>You will never touch a woman.

What affect do you think saying this or calling someone an "incel" does? Is it that in your mind you think "HA, TAKE THAT, TOTALLY OWNED!!!".

Odds are that the person you use these insults towards has most likely had sex at least once if not multiple times.

The truth is that you are a shallow, superficial and stupid person who thinks that sex solves everything and it doesn't except for women who ride life on easy mode and use their looks, bodies and sex to get what they want as it always has been. This is why you project the idea that if someone disagrees with you that they must not have sex because in that lump of shit you call a brain you think that's the solution to everything.

And it's why you become bitter when you hit the wall and can't use sex to get what you want anymore. So you blame men for your shitty life and complain why one won't stand up and be your beta nest provider after you've spent most of your life riding the cock carousel.

Why would any man want someone like you?

>nice animation
I would have to see it in motion to be convinced of this, every picture I’ve seen is atrocious.

>right wing pedophile
a disproportionate amount of pedos are lgbt and lefties.

they are mostly /lgbt/ pedos.

neither will you thats why you troon out. A majority of troons are former incels.

>literally means "pedophile joke" in german
What the fuck were his ancestors thinking?

Those are the same people.
You ever see a hawt chad turn into a tranny? Maybe one or two but it's usually the fat nerds who become trannies because they are incel losers. People who have sex don't become trans. Its only incels and women who are attention seeking like Ellen Page.

Notice how the offtopic spammers always post pictures with mobile filenames. Really makes you think.

Attached: smug niles with coffee.jpg (500x372, 19.44K)

>internet review of a cartoon gets deleted
>236 posts omitted
But remember, liberals are the sensitive snowflakes

Attached: 1648742725993.png (1240x1568, 217.62K)

how can you tell by a filename?

>the fact that I think putting on a dress will turn you into a woman is off topic!
It’s too retarded to be off topic in any situation though.

you have to go back

>discussing something cringe and calling out lefty snowflakes make you the lefty snowflakes.

>delete review you don’t like because it hurts Disneys feelings

Uhh. Being a massive capitalist and using your mega corporation's influence to remove negative reviews of your products is fucking based though. Fuck libtard reviewers who think they can have dissenting opinions, let the revolution eat its children.

>someone calls you out for being a manchild who whines about children's movies
>start spamming unrelated pictures of trannies that you're obsessively saving
Go on, post the one with literal shit coming out of the axe wound. I know you wanna.

Videogames have been mainstream for more than 20 years now, boomer. You're living in the past.

this is your brain when you watch to many tranny "philosophy" youtubers and pedo twitch streamers.

Neither will you, tranny

>Go on, post the one with literal shit coming out of the axe wound. I know you wanna.
I actually wanna see that one.

tfw to intelligent for youtube and twitch

>Uhh. Being a massive capitalist and using your mega corporation's influence to remove negative reviews of your products is fucking based though. Fuck libtard reviewers who think they can have dissenting opinions, let the revolution eat its children.
yeah I'm sure thats the reason it was taken down and not some noodlewhore with white envy.

Then conquering the Left won't be a problem then, kek.

This thread is about people not liking your gay movie about zoomer preteen faggotry, and how you are seething to the point you need reviews taken down. I’m not sure why you are here, your woke friends can’t bubble wrap this site for you. Pretend to enjoy garbage movies based on politics you have been conditioned to follow blindly. Just try to seethe a little more quietly in the future, k?

As a sheltered nerdy loser and artist born in the late 80s, I related to this film more than most any other coming of age story.

Lol

>Da J0000z

Unironically yes.

You literally aren't allowed in the modern Leftist Party unless you eat tranny vim.
If you don't want to be mocked as trannies stop being the party composed solely of trannies and their cheerleaders.

Nah. I mostly watch 90's sitcoms that celebrate white people like Frasier. You seem to be oddly familiar with the pedos and trannies though.

lol yeah white "people".

Attached: 1648848156303.webm (360x640, 1.08M)

Remember when that guy tried to murder Armond White and explicitly told the police it was for giving Black Panther a negative review? It's fucked up how many cultists are in the world now, at least the attacker was convicted in that case.

After all that his after picks are lame, you can barely make out the fucking marking

>the modern Leftist Party
You mean the am*rican Democrat party that is comprised of old, white and non-tranny capitalists or any of the European leftist parties that are comprised of white non-trannies due to Europe's low tranny count?

Attached: tranny obsessed schizo.png (1024x576, 609.33K)

And yet somehow there are still coomers on this site who actively thirst over the intentionally ugly, blob-like characters in this movie

isn't there a tranny in biden's cabinet?

A woman disrespecting the traditions of her culture is not an embodiment of respect for cultural traditions.
It's LITERALLY the opposite. Hence, you're retarded

I'm not trans.

You're a child.

>manchild who whines about children's movies
Yeah no I do get concerned about what they're showing children , and when it's fag propaganda I have an even bigger issue

Still doesn't change the fact that your family hates you.

>old, white
>modern dems
Topkek
>European leftist parties
>old white
Also topkek

I see we have a millennial or gen x we still stuck in the past. How quaint.

>it always amazes me how horrified women end up being when they find out what it’s like to be a guy
youtube.com/watch?v=3qlox-0jwEM

They go fucking insane when they get even a taste of it

It would seem as though the uglification of modern women is a byproduct of one of the elties' end goals: less breeding = smaller (controllable) population.
It also makes men seek out porn, another tool of control.

Attached: 1639760376539.jpg (786x786, 48.11K)

>the name is real
No fucking way, they don't try to hide it anymore

Based. The bf of a friend of mine is like as tall as you and still has her as his gf, and she is very attractive. People simply need to go out and try it, and still put some effort into outside appearances. I tried it by simply trying to approach a girl and i ended up getting a bj from a girl with massive tits. Godspeed

Theres like 2 trannies in biden cabinet.

not yet.

>i'm handsome with low self esteem and have an ugly gf, look at me!
congrats.

Wouldn't that just lower beauty standards, making them align to how ugly the average woman actually is, and thus make breeding increase instead? I've been jerking off to uglier and uglier women over the years

He's loving it

you're unironically from reddit

Possibly, but the question is would they jerk off to you? They still have it in mind and are continually being socially engineered to think that they deserve nothing less than the 666 man:
>6 foot
>6 pack
>6 figures
And Chad still gets his pick in the end, of course.

There's two trannies under Biden and one fag who wears high heels

Niggers really ignore all the incontrovertible evidence that it's harder to get women today than it was 50 years ago and tell you to just pull yourself up by your bootstraps. Hating women is retarded, the problems are systemic, but you're a coon if you don't have sympathy for your bros who can't get laid.

as much as /r9k/ and lolcow have convinced themselves, I don't think that's true either. There was a spike in beauty standards for both men and women in the 2000s, but it's come back to a happy medium. Not as crazy as it was in the 80s where every rockstar and celebrity was old, ugly and fat, but still manageable. You can still make it, king.

liberals seething

Attached: 1629837095106.jpg (500x500, 25.05K)

I appreciate that, I really do. Honestly, I'm a bit more blessed than most and I didn't want to think this way, but sometimes it gets hard seeing your brothers struggle and the degredation of our culture and what may come to perpetuate for future generations of men is heartbreaking to say the least.

I understand. Don't get it twisted, it's still a slog, just not necessarily hopeless.

lol manlet as a term is far fucking older than the RDJ thread what the fuck are you on about

And that doesn't even include the military

They made their own? When? Butchering existing ips isn't "making your own"

Not even worth a fap.

i would unironically watch turning red 2: turning eighteen

Calart and leftists hate beauty because most are either mixed and ugly, minorities or self hating whites.
So instead of encouraging self improvement and self care they lower the par for the beauty standard.
It's the Ultimate women mentality "I'm not the one who need fixing it's the (patriarchy, etc...)'s fault.
Good looking people do it for virtue signaling "you go girl, you're not ugly you're amazing"
Ugly people do it because they're lazy as fuck.
Kinda hilarious because incels think the same way.

Go to south america

>You're a child.

No argument as expected because I'm right. Don't you have cats to feed?

Why can't they just admit it wasn't a very good movie. The message was confusing at best (the red was a symbol for growing up... but she was showing her panda to make money... it was confusing), the execution was poor, and the characters were bland.
The movie was generic at best, it isn't a left-right issue.

Attached: ghost stories satan is trying to kill us.jpg (500x375, 29.5K)

I don’t know which one you’re talking about, this one made me laugh the first time I saw it though. Also we all know you believe trannies are women, and that makes your opinion irrelevant.

Attached: 0C5F5D34-B585-4548-9222-5B90F0B32040.png (489x720, 433.98K)

Attached: F37D976D-73EC-40A9-88AE-0340FD579E9D.jpg (680x469, 37.39K)

This is why user reviews are the only ones that matter