Starting to realize that everybody is actually retarded, including myself

>Starting to realize that everybody is actually retarded, including myself
>Realize I got to increase my intelligence and try and help humanity because they are by and large all idiots but despite this they're still good deep down
What read to get smarter? Don't give me that
>You can't get smarter
Bologna, because I know it's true. I just don't know the exact method yet.

Attached: Do or do not.jpg (2048x1959, 539K)

Should clarify, I meant by
>>You can't get smarter
Bologna, because I know it's true. I just don't know the exact method yet.
I meant to say, I know it's untrue. Sorry.

sometimes i forget if im on /x/ or Yea Forums
been happening a lot lately
especially with posts like this

>What read
user, I'm sorry...

user, are you high?
Are you a young person who has been feeling a little out of sorts lately ?
You might be experiencing early onset schizophrenia
Could be worth getting an evaluation

Is this you user?

Attached: florida-man-kidnaps-scientist-to-make-his-dog-immortal-thurnday-jan-33156841.png (500x492, 104K)

>What read to get smarter?
youtube.com/c/metaintent

Start with the Greeks.

>"Florida strikes again"
>not "Florida man strikes again"
You had one job.

Thank's guys.

Why do you people think I'm high or scizo? I know the OP is worded odd but I just type like that I guess.

How do you get smarter? You constantly engage your mind, get rid of things like videogames and television. Go to school, fill your free time with a personal pursuit of knowledge, try to get a job that requires attention, try to socialize as much as possible, exercise for 1 hr every 2 days at least.

People will probably knock the school part the most but at a good uni they can structure your learning so you don't go down some pointless rabbit hole, although those can be good too so long as you balance. Frequently study things in uni you are bad at, because they're much easier in a structured environment.

I know this because I came from a family of peckerwoods and I was scooping popcorn at 18 and reading on the side. I finally applied and shot through a private top uni with the highest scores in my class, didn't abuse adderall but occasionally used shrooms and drank. Exercise, socialization, personal reading, and the education system (so long as you go to a competitive school) can help transform you. 4 years ago I was on the chopping block to become a Petsmart employee, and I had flunked my way through a public inner-city high school.

Thank you user, very based post indeed. I shall try my darn-dest.

>Starting to realize that everybody is actually retarded
Ooh, misanthropy. What are you, 18?

You forgot where I said
>Including myself
And I am not a misanthrope. Please I'm not looking for arguing, I just need to get smarter.

For your sake I hope you're quite young, because this is some pretty midwit tier stuff and there's no cure for a 115 IQ.

The Bible and Ancient Greek

What do you mean by "help humanity"? In what capacity?

Specifically advancement of any STEM field including medicine and the creation of art of any sort.

You can pull of medicine as a midwit

Why are you insulting me? You're being mean. I'm most interested in Physics and that's what I'll peruse mainly. Don't tell me what to do. Do you have any just studying advice or book reccs or something?

Then dive in on some physics books. You can't make yourself smarter anymore than you can make your computer have better resolution, the max is more or less set. That being said you can make sure you're maximizing your ability by:
>eating healthy
>regularly exercising
>sleeping 8 hours a night