What would attract a girl more, a $40k fountain pen, $40k mechanical watch or a $40k car?

What would attract a girl more, a $40k fountain pen, $40k mechanical watch or a $40k car?

Attached: d2250b08bee5498f459ae21f23c369a5.jpg (800x533, 123K)

A handsome face

Most people aren't familiar with fountain pens, though I get compliments on mine fairly frequently. A watch is cool, but a car is one of the quintessential indicators of status

Watch. A 40k pen is known by experts only. A 40k car isn't impressing anyone.

only other dudes care about any of that shit. Spend that 40k on a stylist and personal trainer and women will notice.

Car
Only rich guys notice watches
Only homos notice pens

$40k Shin extensions

this but charm can do as well
self-esteem to keep her

Attached: F3016A5C-FD00-4E04-A34B-B8A6104F1B03.jpg (267x400, 13K)

Just keep the 40k and tell women you want to pick up in a very nonchalant way that you recently made 40k. They'll try to dig gold by fucking you, but that won't work if you immediately disappear afterwards and used a fake name.

40k is not that much for a car

watch

A $40k 40k army.

Are we talking 40k off the lot? You can find some high end used cars for 40k.

smart answer

Do women recognize expensive fountain pens?

Whichever has the most ferrous material.

Car cos they get wet for the dominating head lights

$40k worth of Hegel literature

are you serious?

a 40k pen. if u dropped 40gs on a fucking PEN, then imagine what else u have. 40k car is like "wow this guys parents are rich", $40k watch is like ah this guy has a lot of money but the watch is probably a significant portion of his networth

Car. Girls don't care about writing or craftsmanship. The ability to drive her around is more valuable to her.

A personality.

girls don't care about personality

you must be a virgin incel

my dick desu

why the fuck wouldn't I be, faggot?

Car implies ability to succeed. Pen won't signify anything unless the woman knows it means something that can give her success and protection. A wise women might think the guy with watch or pen is foolish or empty for wasting resources on dumb things.

The car normally would, but for 40k? I'd say the watch. The pen could work if you nichemax.

The woman might subconsciously think you are tough if you look like you can defend yourself and do not fear to display wealth ( the watch) to enemies. Or she might fear that you open yourself up to threats too much. Or she might feel safe because wearing an expensive watch means it's safe where the man is. You know, like how men with fancy suits wear a tie on their neck which could lead to an easy death if an enemy got hold of it. It just screams "strangle me and take my stuff". At least with a car you can both drive away from the bad guys, aww how romantic, heh.

Lower class: $40k car
Upper-middle class: $40k watch

sage