Post writers with tiny dicks

Post writers with tiny dicks.

Attached: images (24).jpg (384x384, 14K)

the author of my diary desu

Hemingway measured his penis and said that it was very fine

he said if I recall correctly that it was the same size as the ones attached to Greek statues exhibited in the Louvre which means WAY too small by today's standards

Small penises were seen as a symbol of wisdom in those days.

But think about it my guy, some of those greek statues are really big, so maybe he has a disproportionately big package.

A big dick doesn't make you write any better.

user, I'm not uploading a picture of myself.

which ones? I'm pretty much the same size as these statues and I'm a dicklet by all conceivable standards
what do you mean by "these days"? Roaring Twenties when Fitzgerald lived and wrote or ancient Greece when these statues were erected?

Statues were erected

This is why niggers have big bepis.

That a thread like this could even be made shoes that we live in a hopelessly feminized society. Instead of keeping their promises to free us from objectification, they only encouraged women to do it in increasingly ways.

Having a tiny dick is not a bad thing, it's just a condition.

How is it not a bad thing? It's mentally crippling

>tfw Hemmingway will never look at your penis for you

>penis looks like Greek statues
>but they’re unerect and so am I
So am I a dicklet or not?

Attached: 92ED99FF-85A7-4538-9368-7809F1D61130.jpg (578x721, 50K)

It's probably below average.

I’m sure I can make it work, I mean all I have to do is find a girl shorter than me right?

Numbers, I need numbers, bro

5x5 in length and girth
>inb4 a fucking box

BASED

Yes but even if you don't find a girl like that, you can make it work.

Yeah it's completely fine.

Thank you

Attached: 1D6B023B-1E90-4FDA-909C-4CAC17E35BB9.jpg (819x1024, 177K)

I'm 6x5.5 and I think having a low length to girth ratio makes it look smaller since it looks stubbier.

dude, mine's thin as a pencil.. doesn't really look long and neither it is.
Be happy with what you have

I wouldn't know personally, since I am above the average. The obsession with penis size thrust upon all members of our society seems to be an outgrowth of cruelty derived from the service economy's takeover of all culture. Now we can never think of Fitzgerald the writer because women will always make sure to remind of his small endowment before we even crack open a page.

I guess there really is no winning to this penis thing, huh?

gonna cry?

It was men that turned into such a huge deal with their jokes.

In a patriarchal society it ends as jokes. I one where women have any serious influence, men become secondary to the size of their member.