I think women (especially when young) are the most beautiful things in the universe

I think women (especially when young) are the most beautiful things in the universe.

Are there any good quotes or poems or excerpts from novels that talk about women as being one of the best things in life (maybe some interesting metaphors on the topic)?

Or how would you - those of you who don't have any degree of misogyny - would describe how pleasant the female figure is.

Attached: hfhfjsdnfsdnfsdfnsk.jpg (640x749, 88K)

>worshipping and serving the creature and not the creator
Cringe.

>From the beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to woman than truth — her great art is the lie, her highest concern is mere appearance and beauty.
~ Nietzsche

>Women remain children all their lives, for they always see only what is near at hand, cling to the present, take the appearance of a thing for reality, and prefer trifling matters to the most important.
~ Schopenhauer

>No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them.
~ Weininger

>Women are capable of education, but they are not made for activities which demand a universal faculty such as the more advanced sciences, philosophy and certain forms of artistic production... Women regulate their actions not by the demands of universality, but by arbitrary inclinations and opinions.
~ Hegel

Attached: 1578270969902.jpg (750x542, 49K)

You can fuck the creature, but not the creator.

Perhaps if the Angel/Yahweh had come to Jacob in the desert in female form and instead of fighting they would have made love: it would be an interesting story too - ejaculating inside God.

God is perfection itself and you measure worth, like an animal, whether or not you can copulate with it. You deserve eternal torment for rejecting reason.

Women are glass art. Fragile, broken easily and novel.

Elizabethan poetry is filled with that kind of stuff.

Implying you, a fallible creature, are in a place to judge and condemn another to hell. Isn’t putting yourself on an equal level with the creator a sin in itself?

St. Thomas says that an insult against infinite majesty is worthy of infinite punishment.

I'm asking the people who haven't tricked themselves into hating life

Their beauty is just a cover for the fact that their vaginas are (periodically) the most disgusting things in the universe.

Better to aspire to be like a God, even revolt against him, than be condemned to live like a pig or a dog like you and OP. NGMI.

Have you read Pablo Neruda? People have accused him of being a benevolent sexist and also of sexually assaulting women, but all of his poetry is dedicated to depicting the beauty of the female form.

I almost agree with you, OP. Women are amazing and deserve all the good in the world, but I have to disagree with >(especially when young)

Some women age like fine wine. Read Benjamin Franklin's writings on older women if you want to understand the merits of older women.

>Have you read Pablo Neruda?

do you have some examples? I like him,but I can't remember a particular poem or image right now.

Middle Discourses 13
The Longer Discourse on the Mass of Suffering

And what is the gratification of sights? Suppose there was a girl of the brahmins, aristocrats, or householders in her fifteenth or sixteenth year, neither too tall nor too short, neither too thin nor too fat, neither too dark nor too fair. Is she not at the height of her beauty and prettiness?”

“Yes, sir.”

“The pleasure and happiness that arise from this beauty and prettiness is the gratification of sights.

And what is the drawback of sights? Suppose that some time later you were to see that same sister—eighty, ninety, or a hundred years old—bent double, crooked, leaning on a staff, trembling as they walk, ailing, past their prime, with teeth broken, hair grey and scanty or bald, skin wrinkled, and limbs blotchy.

What do you think, mendicants? Has not that former beauty vanished and the drawback become clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“This is the drawback of sights.

Furthermore, suppose that you were to see that same sister sick, suffering, gravely ill, collapsed in her own urine and feces, being picked up by some and put down by others.

What do you think, mendicants? Has not that former beauty vanished and the drawback become clear?”

“Yes, sir.”

“This too is the drawback of sights.

Furthermore, suppose that you were to see that same sister as a corpse discarded in a charnel ground. And she had been dead for one, two, or three days, bloated, livid, and festering.

“Yes, sir.”

Furthermore, suppose that you were to see that same sister as a corpse discarded in a charnel ground. And she was being devoured by crows, hawks, vultures, herons, dogs, tigers, leopards, jackals, and many kinds of little creatures …

Furthermore, suppose that you were to see that same sister as a corpse discarded in a charnel ground. And she had been reduced to a skeleton with flesh and blood, held together by sinews … a skeleton rid of flesh but smeared with blood, and held together by sinews … a skeleton rid of flesh and blood, held together by sinews … bones without sinews scattered in every direction. Here a hand-bone, there a foot-bone, here a shin-bone, there a thigh-bone, here a hip-bone, there a rib-bone, here a back-bone, there an arm-bone, here a neck-bone, there a jaw-bone, here a tooth, there the skull. …

Furthermore, suppose that you were to see that same sister as a corpse discarded in a charnel ground. And she had been reduced to white bones, the color of shells … decrepit bones, heaped in a pile … bones rotted and crumbled to powder.

“Yes, sir.”

And what is the escape from sights? Removing and giving up desire and greed for sights: this is the escape from sights.

>Women are amazing and deserve all the good in the world, but I have to disagree with >(especially when young)

so it is true that men are born to orbit women who have no good behavioral traits, because men do not have moral standard for women, only shallow physical standards, ie slim, hot and good breasts.

no wonder society is dying.

What would happen if men were not low life coomers craving to provide free sex and an easy life to women which makes half the population ignorant of morality and the other half condoning it.

White thighs, hillocks of whiteness, oh woman's body,
You resemble the world in your attitude of surrender
My peasant's body savagely excavates you
Makes the child leap from the eath's depth.

I was alone like a tunnel. The birds fled from me,
and into me entered night's heavy invasion.
To outlive me I framed you like an arm at the forge,
like an arrow in my bow, like a stone in my sling.

But falls the hour of vengeance and I love you.
Body of flesh and moss and firm covetous milk.
Oh cups of your chest, oh eyes of absence!
Oh roses of the pubis! Oh slow sad voice!

Oh body of my woman, I shall persist in your gracefulness.
My thirst, my desire unlimited, my uncertain road.
Dark water courses where eternal thirst follows,
and weariness follows, and infinite sorrow.

shakespeares sonnets are absolutely beautiful. It captures the essence of longing that the existentialists could hardly recreate. It had to set the book down a few times, it is powerful, it is a man purely entranced by women.

Yes.

I said nothing of women possessing good traits being unimportant, but the OP asked for physical descriptions. Obviously a woman with a beautiful soul is going to elevate herself above other women, although even those who are physically beautiful can still be appreciated.

I also think that in order to truly respect women, you mustn't orbit them, but merely admire them for who they are.

Didn’t know St Thomas was God
who said I share the same sentiments about women as OP?

>Suppose that some time later you were to see that same sister
It wouldn't really be the 'same' woman, just someone who resembles her.

Point still stands. Being a coomer inevitably causes suffering and does little good for the world. (No, your love poems are useless and nobody wants to read them.)

The essence of life is the smile of round female bottoms, under the shadow of cosmic boredom. ~Guy de Maupassant

cringe, cumbrained, slaved and fleshpilled.

whoa what a übermensch you are duuuuuuddeee!!!!!!

Yes, until they open the mouth

tiddies

Furthermore,

The late sean f kay once wrote 'Change my pitch up Smack my bitch up Change my pitch up Smack my bitch up Change my pitch up Smack my bitch up Change my pitch up Smack my bitch up Smack my bitch up Eaaaheeyheeaheyyyee Aaahaaahaaaaaaaaaaahha Eaaaheeyheeaheyyyee Aaahhaaaaa Aaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Smack my bitch up Change my pitch up Smack my bitch up Change my pitch up Smack my bitch up

I think I can help bridge the gap here:

Each time I see a little girl
Of five or six or seven
I can't resist a joyous urge
To smile and say
Thank heaven for little girls
For little girls get
Bigger every day
They grow up in
The most delightful way.
Those little eyes
So helpless and appealing
When they were flashing
Send you crashing
Through the ceiling
Thank heaven for them all
No matter where,
No matter who
Without them
What would little boys do
Thank heaven
Thank heaven
Thank heaven for little girls.

Attached: download.jpg (203x248, 12K)

I'm a lover of females, but not a slave to them, nor do i seek to enslave them. Everything consensual and moral under natural law.

Ah fuck, is that the creator of the universe? IM GONNA COOOOOOOOOM

source? who's the girl?

It's actually old women who have the potential to be the most beautiful. Beauty that persists beyond child bearing age is stunning to behold. Beauty decoupled from sexuality and not reliant upon untold surgical procedures to resist ageing. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen was 60+ and she was radiant. No sexy 20 year old I've seen has ever matched the grace and joy emanating from that woman.

The most aesthetic form of beauty in life, is man's form taken to it's peak, and the agency and expression of action. Anything else is a farce.

t. coping granny

I disagree by a lot. Women shit, they piss in a completely unaesthetic way (crouching rather than the aesthetic phallic pissing of men), pussy as an organ is disgusting, looks like a wound or a weird genetic mishap and sometimes smells bad, unwashed long hair is disgusting, all of these facts are concealed by a lot of make up and other tricks.

There is an element of rarity at work here, I admit. Most people can't even prevent themselves from being fat by 30. This woman had preserved her beauty, but in a way that was not indicative of chasing youth. How rare is any woman who does not fear losing her beauty to age let alone a beautiful woman? A stunning synthesis of degradation and beauty.

I tremble to think what she would have looked like at 20, but it would likely be a pale imitation. As I said, her most striking feature was the aura of grace and joy she wore; a construct developed by 40+ years of interacting with a world that delighted in being graced by her beauty. A 20 year old has not lived with that effect long enough to work through the stages of acceptance and rebellion against the effect. At 60 this woman had long ago laid to rest both exploitation and rebellion and integrated the effect effortlessly.

post GILFs

ex french 1st lady

Attached: 714987417.jpg (1237x693, 94K)

Can you read? She wasn't fuckable and that was part of the effect of what made her beautiful. It helped me see her beauty detached from sexuality. Similar to how I can see "sexy" men and identify that they are attractive without feeling sexual attraction to them. Or the form of a healthy house cat which I think are beautiful creatures but I feel no desire to fuck one. Appreciation of beauty exists beyond the impulse to stick your dick in the beautiful thing.

Woman's bodies are sexy, hot, arousing, and scream to be bred, but they are not beautiful. When you really look at them you see them as being quiet pathetic. Tits, ass, big curves, it looks comical once you nut. It does not bring the same feelings a great work of art does. Real beauty comes from a well built male body. It's perfect. Graceful and functionable, curved and straight. The penis acts, the vagina reacts

Attached: 5c3d5055c01d38e2248b239b96c3cf93.png (477x640, 337K)

Very very based

Yazemeenah Rossi is one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen.

Attached: 75cbc3031f649bac04d978679b22e13f[1].jpg (600x862, 62K)

Holy based, redpilled and ASCENDED

Attached: 18fc3d83-7055-4976-b23a-4b1bd469e253.jpg (500x478, 77K)

The funny thing is that even if some women get fat, some still end up looking good anyway.

Kek

Attached: LaughJedi.jpg (525x354, 34K)

lmao coomers are something else

Who what now

Attached: 20200301_185449.jpg (246x292, 39K)

sean f kay did NOT write that