What are the best books about youthful love?

I want to read good romance that isn't about washed up boomers or dead people from hundreds of years ago. What are the best books for such a thing?

Attached: love.jpg (1024x633, 134K)

Daphnis and Chloe?

Attached: 20696C84-7D84-484F-9A14-CB66C92FDF9D.jpg (2159x2976, 1.87M)

The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet.

too old and already read it. I want to read something modern. Technology has changed love's manifestations so much since then.

Based on your pic I think you will enjoy "The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green

Attached: zoomer.jpg (750x1000, 73K)

he has the gay face, he's gay for sure. Pretty girl tho.

cope
cringe

Ask your little sister OP

don't have one.

huge cope, i'm embarrassed for you

You can recognize gay people from their facial expressions and body language, I'm not saying it because he looks like a twink. Not coping, I'm sure the girl has been getting railed by Chads since middle school.

>You can recognize gay people from their facial expressions and body language
only other homosexuals can do this well, get yourself checked user you might have gaybies

Fuck, the picture in the middle, I want a gf who looks like me in but in female

Any books about it though

René by Chateaubriand or The Sorrows of Young Werther by Goethe

Cringe cope OP. Write it yourself... or better yet, go get a girlfriend and live your life, faggot. What you need media to either simulate or fill with meaning that shitty little emotional vacuum you call your personality?

love in the time of cholera is on my list. Not exactly about young people (??) but I've heard great things about it

>or better yet, go get a girlfriend and live your life,
Just let me put on my girlfriend helmet and get in to the girlfriend cannon that will shoot me into girlfriend land where girlfriends just grow on girlfriends trees

Attached: 1580669396148.jpg (1280x798, 207K)

murakami - Norwegian Wood

Definitely not my diary

you won't find quality Shakespearean youthful romance today because no self-respecting author with a modicum of talent (cancels out female YA authors) and age-acquired wisdom (cancels out retards like green) would write a story about teenagers fucking each other in fear of being labeled as pedos. the closest you can get is Lolita (humbert is basically an old boy) and only because Nabokov was so blunt and explicit about the taboo. He basically beat them to calling him a pedo

he kinda right the dude got freindzoned hard af by her

that guy looks like anime spoony

Attached: Ada-or-Ardor-FINAL_670.jpg (670x475, 106K)

The Sound of Waves by Mishima

Fucks sake that picture's awful, the exact kind of relationship I want to avoid.