HOW DARE YOU NOT START WITH THE GREEKS

HOW DARE YOU NOT START WITH THE GREEKS

Attached: greta.jpg (764x764, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/pollution/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2019-mid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Climate change activists are morons.

Switching to "green" energy won't change the fact humanity is a plague that has covered the earth. Even if everything ran on the farts of eternally triggered tranny faced "social agitators", nothing would change. War, endless consumption, automation, expansion. They're worrying about the bell tower being on fire when the whole town is under water.

you're right we shouldn't do anything at all because other things happen and then we should never deal with them. the top polluter on the planet is the united states military so we should end america's imperialism and in all honesty just end america. then end capitalism. then prosper.

unironically.

Kys boomer

Reminder that man is part of nature, that the planet is much stronger than we think and that technological advancement is inevitable and the best way to guarantee we can live in cute little green places if we want to

>that the planet is much stronger than we think a
That's the problem dingus. The planet's strong, humanity is not.

Never heard it posited that way. The priority for climate change maniacs is never humanity

Pretty sure the top polluter is factory farming.

Climate change is another ploy so people don't focus on the increasing inequality

>The priority for climate change maniacs is never humanity
The fuck are you on about retard

top polluters are indians literally shitting in the streets and China having 7% gdp growth for decades lmao

lmao what? For example, why do you think people want to save the bees, because they're cute?

[citation needed]

Literally Soviets "at least we're not racist like the us" tier argument for doing nothing

Attached: cumbrain civilisation.jpg (952x800, 184K)

I think and they do. For example one cares about pandas but not some type of worm. (Which is fine)

The view is: nature was beautiful and we're ruining it; I hate us; let's not reproduce

Shut the fuck up and invade Iran you faggots

What he's saying is that these climate activists tend to be kinda autistic and dumb, which is true.
You always get the impression that they don't fully understand the situation and are just pointing fingers at "rich old white men in suits".

That's not to say that I disagree with them or that we shouldn't change things.
But a proper solution to environmental issues requires long term thinking and asking some difficult questions which these faggots aren't asking.

>buys new electric vehicle
>electricity comes from a coal plant
>producing it pollutes more than just extending the life of the previous car

(checked)
Think again. The pandas are not an important part of our food production, unlike pollinating bees. Pollution and climate change might literally kill billions of humans. Worms, and the planet, will probably survive.

>The pandas are not an important part of our food production, unlike pollinating bees.
So you're saying people don't care about pandas like they do about bees? If they do, why?
>Pollution and climate change might literally kill billions of humans.
ronpaul.jpeg

>are just pointing fingers at "rich old white men in suits".
Which is unironically who's at fault 99% of the time

Is this true? I thought it was boomer lawnmowers.

That's a very white supremacist view.

If she just dropped one line about the plastic in our organs she'd be based.

numbeo.com/pollution/rankings_by_country.jsp?title=2019-mid

The most ironic thing about this whole greta thing is if both of her parents decided to do almost everything in their power to pollute the environment, it still wouldn't have the negative environmental impact of having a child. Does Greta realize that more than anything else, SHE is the problem?

Im down for cleaner tech but I really wont be surprised in a few years if this turned put to be the biggest meme issue ever

see:

>be pumpkin headed spoiled brat german autist
>love to do what all europeans love to do: act like they are in some way superior to americans
>display passionate retardation in front of the whole country at the behest of limp wristed know-nothing imperialists in NY/CA
>only confirm to midwest sister-fuckers that they should keep driving hummers and having their number 8s super sized
in all seriousness is there anytime a german has not been a repulsive fuck?

Imagine being so retarded you can't even get the nationality right

he's right though

Why waste your time and do this user? For fucks sake

Whens her china tour?

replace german with swede and the post changes literally not a bit

you mean post on Yea Forums? you tell me

Reminder that this thread is about starting with the greeks and has nothing to do with climate change. Climate change is not Yea Forums and you all know it.

So do these fucks actually have a decent plan for americas transport infrastructure that wont basically cripple our economy at the same time? This country was built fucked

STOP FEEDING AFRICANS

Attached: a.jpg (263x256, 15K)

Daily remainder that so called "rich old white men in suits" are more often than not jews

They really had to find the ugliest Swedish teenager they could for this job didn't they, kek

They wanted a freak. A child like appearance with an older brain. She's already 16 and still hasn't reached puberty.

If that's the ugliest teenager from Sweden it kinda says a lot about murica lmao

Attached: el_goblino_1_by_neetsfagging322297_dc6vv6b-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

>"americans" are the scum they can't get rid of
by this logic shouldn't some 42 year old somalian goat rapist be swedens ugliest teenager?

Climate change is real. Putting that aside, good God, what, the FUCK is wrong with you swedes!? This level of victim mentality is astounding I swear, I can't live
happily in my rich country and do my stuff couse government and big corporations don't do shit for climate change!? lmao get the fuck outta here

just ban cars in cities and make everyone use public transport or bikes

Protip: the best solution is a bioengineered supercontageous sterilization virus. Simply engineer a virus that makes men invisible and another that makes women infertile say by causing them to drop 100% of their eggs in one massive period. Then sell the antidote or sell zygotes or eggs so that only the rich can procreate. I've thought about this a lot.

Men invirile, autocorrect fucked me.

The best part is that Scandinavian public funding is backed by their oil.

US military will solve pollution

>top polluters are indians literally shitting in the streets
Sure, buddy.

>Does Greta realize that more than anything else, SHE is the problem?
the stupidity of this board never ceases to amaze me

Everyone knows the Chinese are the world champs

It's /pol/ being retarded and invading or board again

The arrogance of some of the posters on this board never ceases to amaze me.