Books about how zoomers are fucked and they will have no future?

Books about how zoomers are fucked and they will have no future?

Attached: 1569309689209.webm (538x298, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercatus_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_Humane_Studies
wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/02/24/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-a-decade-of-social-manipulation-for-the-corporate-capture-of-nature-crescendo/
researchgate.net/publication/301247690_Consensus_on_Consensus_A_Synthesis_of_Consensus_Estimates_on_Human-Caused_Global_Warming
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
youtube.com/watch?v=00iXUkHUmbY
youtube.com/watch?v=d8lCWDeoWzo
unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_Rebellion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Climate_Mobilization
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/GlobalWarming/page3.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions_per_capita
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That conceited little shit deserves to be filled to the brain with cum, her successors bred as barely sapient cumslaves in the course of generations.

Wish she would realize it's the right trying to save the environment and leftist big megacorps are destroying it

Can someone explain why everyone is so butthurt about this girl

Lol

>leftist big megacorps
Like Koch industries, Shell, Exxon mobile, British Petroleum or Total?

Because she's the litteral mean of consensus shifting? Because the second She came out the WHOLE MEDIA UNIVERSE turned up in perfect lockstep with environmentalist shit on a scale of shilling NEVER BEFORE SEEN in the history of mankind?
Because, despite the fact that YES; what's happening is exactly THAT obvious, our loved ones are STILL drinking It up to the last drop, FUCKING AGAIN?
tldr: She unironically makes me hope Land is right, and that nothing human comes out alive of the near future and It's good.

How daaaah you.

Exactly.
Corps are a perversion of normal economics and an inserción of the state into the economy.

People handle details better when they can ironically distance themselves from them, and the easiest way to ironically distance yourself from them is to be passive aggressive. Sometimes people are aggressive. Usually that's just personal temperament.

>Because she's the litteral mean of consensus shifting? Because the second She came out the WHOLE MEDIA UNIVERSE turned up in perfect lockstep with environmentalist shit on a scale of shilling NEVER BEFORE SEEN in the history of mankind?
So she´s doing the right thing?

Nuclear energy? Ew get away. You need to give money to my friends in the solar industry.

God i despise child political figureheads

I can guarantee that every single one of those corporations has a pro-open borders immigration stance and an HR department that puts out value statements functionally identical to that of anything your average DSA member or Google employee believes.

>medias are with her! She must be doing good!
Sure. The side the medias are on a certain issue is a 100% good way to decide who's right and who's wrong. Like when that guy from the NYT went to Russia in the '20s and forgot to mention the fucking holodomor, and wrote "I've seen the future and it works".
Surely THAT's the right way to understand an issue. Just Listen to a paid shill.

Reminder there is nothing conservative about being anti-environmentalist.

Attached: cumbrain civilisation.jpg (952x800, 184K)

Non sequitur

Why is the US being constantly lambasted over climate change and not other countries that are bigger offenders to the environment?

What´s DSA? Some kind of free market organization?

Here´s their PR departments btw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercatus_Center
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_Humane_Studies

Has anyone got the ten hour video of this webm with 'Hoes Mad' as the soundtrack?

Please tell me how trying to prevent mass human suffering because of climate change is wrong user

Also this thread doesn't belong on Yea Forums, /pol/tards time to prune this shit

Is greta deep eco pilled? What actions has she proposed?

>Please tell me how trying to prevent mass human suffering because of climate change is wrong
It requires a dictatorship

Everyone is a paid shill, welcome to capitalism. Now shave away the ideology and look at the substance. It´s "Less pollution vs. more consumption", everything else is distortion.

Imagine being this retarded

That´s somehow worse than plutocracy?

Attached: 8156BD25-948A-4D46-A283-ECC54D54ECE6.jpg (441x411, 15K)

With the plutocracy we can still fly to Spain for our holidays. Greta requires a dictatorial world government to completely eliminate human freedom in order to achieve her aims

yea I bet those corps would love there means of production being seized by the workers
>you fell for the cultural leftist meme
only thing that counts is economics

Attached: 1564775604715.jpg (700x557, 41K)

What people don't understand is that it isn't corporations, government or "humans" driving the consumption of oil and its associated pollutions but a literal demon which we no longer have control over. Read Cyclonopedia and fanged noumena. If you need an anime representation of this idea, think of Texhnolyze, Blame! or maybe the Homunculus Father from Full Metal Alchemist

> le climate change
Yes, yes, the sky is definitely falling and will positively, this time for sure, fall any day now.

t.posting from underwater New York that was supposed to be flooded in 2001.

>Please tell me how trying to prevent mass human suffering because of climate change is wrong user
She's not preventing shit You dumbass shes shilling for more big ecology internationsl treaties so that the big corps you "hate" so much can take an even bigger alive of the cake.
>"Less pollution vs. more consumption"
Nothing to do with actual pollution.
What it is about is that Mc Donald, Exxon etc can afford to pay more eco-taxes, and your dad's little company fucking can't and will close and be bought by the real bosses.
They can't stand the idea of NOT BEING THE WHOLE ECONOMY.

Lol

Attached: 1569301104.jpg (992x558, 38K)

Please leave this board, I want our average iq to be above 100 again

So many of the climate alarmists remind me of the Dawkins type atheists of a few year ago. They have such strong opinions but they don't really know what the hell they're talking about. It's annoying because if we actually did half of what they wanted there would be so much destruction but they're too shortsighted to see it. That's leftist politics in a nutshell.

If they would just focus on reducing pollution and cleaning the environment I could get on board, but the west is wasting billions of dollars on funding solar energy research which is going nowhere.

>yea I bet those corps would love there means of production being seized by the workers
They loved it in soviet Russia didn't they? Or did You change narrative again?

>Please tell me how trying to prevent mass human suffering because of climate change is wrong user

Because to prevent the mass human suffering you have to cause mass human suffering.

Raising taxes

human shield

Attached: 1557570355171.jpg (949x1024, 70K)

>seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeething

I support Greta´s authority to deny you the plane. Take a train, it pollutes less.

Attached: Spain-tourism-protests-860465.jpg (590x350, 65K)

This. I'll take my chances with the sea level rather than give these people the power they want

Killing McDonalds competition

>Of course the earth isn't flat dum dums, science says so
>Of course facts don't care about your feelings, there are only two genders
>C-climate change? Lol, I don't feel anything so it can't be real

>Nothing to do with actual pollution.
It´s all about the pollution. Everything else is ideological rationalization.

>can afford to pay more eco-taxes
Then do more, the struggle doesn´t end with taxes.

that's why we have all those succesful russian corporations.
monopolies and big corps are right wing economics.
it's a fact, just because they pretend to be leftist for the media doesn't mean they are. the only reason they hang a gay flag around is for money. and who love to make money in muh free market. the right

Imagine believing in le man made climate change scam. Read Björn Lomborg and Richard Tol.

Attached: BC-CoolIt.jpg (466x720, 36K)

No, climate change as currently being proposed is a failed theory and has been actively disproved. You're the only antiscientists not realizing This.
>that's why we have all those succesful russian corporations.
>hurrrdutrrrreeee what's gazproooom
Litteraly learn to code.

Notice How the lefties are avoiding addressing the actual point proposed.

>actual point proposed.
Which is?

>yea I bet those corps would love there means of production being seized by the workers
modern leftists wouldn’t be able to tell the difference as long as a black tranny is CEO

That this is all a mediafest organized by the same corporations She """"""opposes"""""""

>Friel has said he found "misrepresentation of academic research, misquotation of data, reliance on studies irrelevant to the author’s claims and citation of sources that seem not to exist"
Whoopsie

So the corps are playing the both sides? For what purpose? And can you prove it?

It's like with the joos. They control everything, even antisemitists

>gazproooom
>names one corp
kek the one big corp in russia that got created after the fall of communism.

wich sides is against taxes.
>the right
which side is for open free markets
>the right
wich side doesn't like regulation
>the right
wich side doesn't like goverment
>the right
who loves all of the above?
>big corps

so tell me again how corporation are leftwing?
ah yes because muh gay flag they wave around to make money. or is it muh immegrants?
no no no it must be because corporations love left economics it must be that

Attached: 1522170431200.png (550x543, 25K)

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/02/24/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-a-decade-of-social-manipulation-for-the-corporate-capture-of-nature-crescendo/

This is written from a far-left pro-environmental position btw.

It's like the companies who use the rainbow flag to show they are "progressive". Virtue signalling just as advertisement

sad but true

They're literally screeching "FaKe nEwS!!!!!" at him for exposing their big money scam. Also:
>Whoopsie

Then why are you calling them leftists

> le argument from authority
Cool. Lovin' all that "climate science", buddy.

What corps she claims to oppose fund her?

>Who is more correct: one political scientist who wanted to profit off of a controversial opinion or hordes of actual biologists, research and other more qualified people

Please go back to fucking /lol/ retardo, we get it climate change not real, Greta bad, Soros soros

There is no real consesus supported by the majority of the scientific community on climate change. It's just one small part that's getting corporate media exposure. I wonder why.

Mark Fisher wrote about a similar issue

"The problem that the Vampires’ Castle was set up to solve is this: how do you hold immense wealth and power while also appearing as a victim, marginal and oppositional? The solution was already there – in the Christian Church. So the VC has recourse to all the infernal strategies, dark pathologies and psychological torture instruments Christianity invented, and which Nietzsche described in The Genealogy of Morals. This priesthood of bad conscience, this nest of pious guilt-mongers, is exactly what Nietzsche predicted when he said that something worse than Christianity was already on the way. Now, here it is …

The Vampires’ Castle feeds on the energy and anxieties and vulnerabilities of young students, but most of all it lives by converting the suffering of particular groups – the more ‘marginal’ the better – into academic capital. The most lauded figures in the Vampires’ Castle are those who have spotted a new market in suffering – those who can find a group more oppressed and subjugated than any previously exploited will find themselves promoted through the ranks very quickly."

Attached: studies_consensus.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

That’s gonna be a yikes for me

I wonder why you’re so stupid user. Could it be that you just reiterate anything that sounds good to you

>(((Fisher)))
>Talks about someone else playing the victim

Ridiculous, even /pol/ makes more believable infographs.
>being a catty passive-aggressive faggot
wtf climate change is real now all of a sudden

What are you even implying?

Kek, because everyone in Russia was talking about the Holodomor in government offices.
Same as everyone today talks about post-liberalism killing 10 million a year.

An eco dictatorship could be pretty based. If I was in charge at least.

Thanks for confirming you're from /pol/ faggot
Now go back to your containment board

researchgate.net/publication/301247690_Consensus_on_Consensus_A_Synthesis_of_Consensus_Estimates_on_Human-Caused_Global_Warming
An easily-digestible paper, for (you)

That's only consensus on if humans impact the climate or not though, not how much we impact it or what that impact means.

If that lump of weaponized autism really cared she would advocate massive nuclear power investments instead of being a scared little bitch.
She created though and not genuine, it's kinda sad how her autism has been weaponized by her predatory parents.

>anime philosophy
Not even once.

How the fuck does something like protecting the environment, which benefits everyone, become such a politically dividing shit?

Attached: 1567643190231.gif (320x234, 1.23M)

>Deny people social media and reduce usage of electronics
>Lynch marketeers and tear down billboards
>Give people some land to work, instead of relying on mass agriculture for everything

This would unironically bring more freedom, than the shit we have now.

Was his rant against her justified? I mean at least she wants to do something about the enviroment

Attached: pentti-linkola.jpg (615x350, 62K)

Because smiling and saying you want to do something /=/ actually taking measures to make sure something happens

The answer is once again:
Murifats.

Anime is a more potent medium for philosophy than literature. This was revealed to me by Wittgenstein

>That's why I'm going to deny anything is happening at all instead of actually rallying public attention to an important issue. Heh, kinda hard to be high iq all of the time

Based. Let’s get this user in charge

We live in American-controlled, consumer society.

Unlike the gay and minorities shit, this issue would actually demand real action and real transformation of society.

>he thinks the CO2 ponzi scheme is about protecting the environment

>Anime is a more potent medium for philosophy than literature.
Wow. I’m trying not to derail this amazing discussion but, wow.

American economy is ponzi scheme. See-oh-two thing could bring it down.

It's been in the public's attention for decades but unfortunately having a spokesperson coming along every few years to warn us and buying biodegradable starbucks cups hasn't actually done much to solve the issue

What is manufactured consesus? What is exlusion of non-consenting scientists from consesus forming boards?

Is it the something something Jews again

(((americans)))

Not bad, but I was thinking something more like a lottery system. There would be competitions to use up the final stores of oil, things like shipping Americans to the moon and Israel, and a month long killdozer competition to clear out suburbs and useless city buildings, seedbombing the cities etc.
Winners would get positions in the government. Small production of oil may continue for the yearly killdozer competitions. Glownigs would be replaced by independent cells of Uncle Ted followers.

Who are the non-consenting scientists being excluded?
Inb4 your dad’s friend who watches the sun through his binoculars

The whole system of politics is not made for the purpose of saving the environment. Why people push that problem into that God forsaken realm is beyond me.

How retarded are you? The only thing this whole CO2 business is going to bring down is the living standards and pensions of the middle and working classes and the US is going to be affected by it the least.

What part of the scientific method says "If everyone agrees with you, the science is correct"? I forget

post it

gb2r

That graph was posted in refutation to the notion that the prevailing opinion, in the media, is a small minority.

>There is no proven consensus or statistics about it
>Here you go
>It's manufactured, read this book by a person who is completely unrelated to the field
God, please save us from this abyss of retardation

He's still active? What a tenacious bastard

Protecting the environment would require the immediate extermination of 80% of the world population, 99% of which would be China and India. That's why. It's absolutely unsustainable to keep 7 billion or more people alive on Earth, maybe 500 million could be sustainable. Any other "solution" is more similar to trying to bail out the Titanic with an empty ice cream bucket.

Go easy on xer, accelerationists are a bit slow.

No bait, just my real thoughts. My social and emotional intelligence is likely higher than yours, I work with many differnt people on a daily basis on my job. I do find many good people there & even more from the large group of stupid people, out of which a small portion makes no secret out of the fact that they would like to make you kill yourself.
My workplace is filled with grade A people only, but I guess I'm not the only one hearing abhorrent stories from relatives who participate in real life, stories from work or private life, where again the stupidity of the large part of humanity is presented to you.
I want these people to burn. Who can blame me for liking Nick Land?

Just finished watching this lecture about how society will collapse soon
youtube.com/watch?v=5WPB2u8EzL8
Land's dream will become true soon, mabye even during his lifetime. I am awaiting it in joyful anticipation. Good luck.

Nigger, how much money are you fucks putting to maintain global control over oil? How many people have you murdered to fuel your oversized cars? Aren´t you fucks planning to invade Iran atm?

Isn't Linkola dead? Far as I know he died before Greta got into the spotlight

Only 29% of the scientists that received the questionnaires this "consent" is based on actually responded.

You remind me of Kefka from Final Fantasy VI. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

thanks

He's presumed to be dead but that's just because he lives so far off the grid barely anyone is in communication with him

Because the Dums are lying. We've had extreme winters the past ten years, as well as winter into June and July in Texas.

Carbon taxes are bolshevism and man cannot have an effect on the environment.

McCarthy was right, now the Dums are using kids to try and manipulate capitalism.

>How do statistics work

Lol, I'm European you sperg. Just goes to show how brainwashed you climate zombies actually are.

Theyre closing nuke plants left right lmao. Its all just a power play to shake some shekels out of you

Greta vai Linkola?

Kriittisten äänien mukaan se, että Greta Thunbergin olemisesta syntyy jotain päästöjä on merkki siitä, että Greta on feikki ja kaikki on turhaa. Tämä täydellisyyden vaatimus on tuttu taktiikka myös muista keskusteluista, jotka liittyvät esimerkiksi moraalisiin kysymyksiin.

Mutta on tässä tullut toinenkin huomio. Olen nimittäin ollut havaitsevinani, että suhtautuminen Gretaan on tyystin erilaista kuin suhtautuminen Linkolaan, vaikka molemmat ovat pohjimmiltaan samalla asialla. Piti ihan kirjoittaa blogi:

"Eli siinä, missä Gretan (ja kansainvälisen ilmastopaneeli IPCC:n, tiedemaailman noin laajemminkin sekä lukuisten ympäristöjärjestöjen) viesti on punaviherhaihattelua, niin Linkolan nihilistiset ja semi-fasistiset arviot ovat ihan hyviä. Tämä on sikäli ihan kiinnostavaa, että Linkolan viestit ympäristöön liittyen ovat olleet vuosikausia hyvinkin yhteneväisiä (meidän) viherpiipertäjien viestien kanssa. Eli onko jälleen niin, että media is the message ja itse viestiä tärkeämpää on se, kuka sen välittää?

Ehkä Linkolan tekee helpommin lähestyttäväksi viherallergikoille se, että hänen – varsin radikaalit – ratkaisuehdotuksensa ovat olleet sovitettavissa omaan arvomaailmaan. En kuitenkaan oikein hahmota, kuinka on samalla mahdollista ylistää Linkolan viesti ja kyseenalaistaa Gretan viesti ympäristökriisistä.

Tai, no, onhan se tietysti ihan eri asia, jos vaatimus elämäntapamme muuttamisesta tulee keski-iän ohittaneelta mieheltä eikä teini-ikäiseltä tytöltä

Nah, we could keep up around the billions with reduction of consumption and more efficiency. If we were to take radical action, nuking USA would do the trick.

How does that disprove the point, retard? Also leave this continent.

Lmao why do leftoids still think MUH AWARENESS fucking means anything anymore. What is your actual plan retards?

What does this say? I can't read elvish

It became a problem as soon as "protecting the environment" became "let's destroy our economy and transfer wealth to third world countries."

Recycle more and ride bikes more often

SUOMI PERKELE PERKELE

1) Two degrees more is not gonna cause ANY of the catastrophic scenarios the climate alarmists are prophetizing. This is fear tactics to make people panic and radicalize them in a dangerous way.
2) Human activity is not responsible for that anyway.
3) Most CO2 polluters are actually India and China, none of which are sermoned by the religious and millenarist climate saints.
4) How can you "save the planet" with open borders? The first ecological principle should be demographics and none of the "red-greens" are concerned about population migrations. Why is that? Africa's population will be a direct threat to the whole world in less than a few decades. That's more ecological thinking than any of the Greta and IPCC crap.
5) In France, Greta was invited by our government to lecture our politicians, the exact same day the CETA (free trade agreement) was to pass. Someone in the audience asked Greta what she thought about that CETA which is another corporate, globalist money-loving scam. She had no comment on the CETA, "listen to the science".
6) Ultimately, this ecological show is a subversive tool used by the hyperclass elites to push Global government control.

Here's a funny little anecdote. A former French politician wrote a book about what he saw in his years of politics. He recalls a meeting in 2007 in the EU of the Trilateral commission in which the oligarchs (the elites that actually control your politics and your mind) were carefully talking about climate change in the years to come. 12 years ago. They were arguing about how children should be conscious about saving the planet, instead of their village, or their local tree. See the results today?

Even in Yea Forums so many uninformed and naive brainlets, it's scary.

>What is your actual plan retards?
Reduction in car usage, improvement of rail networks to replace trucks, reduction of meat consumption, reduction of air travel, overall reduction of unnnecesery consumption, investment in nuclear and renewable energy etc.

cei.org/blog/wrong-again-50-years-failed-eco-pocalyptic-predictions
Yea they are wrong again

You haven't made one.
>Also leave this continent.
No, criticism has been growing rapidly over the past months. People are starting to see through the "Church of CO2".

Can you show some examples of wealth being transferred to the third world?

You know I had some hopes for this board the last few weeks ever since I started lurking again, but this thread alone destroyed all of it.

The Paris Climate accord

None of that is realistic under capitalism

None of you are alive, everyone in this thread is dead.

Attached: 56547345_10219080636875704_5390659946230579200_n.jpg (728x960, 59K)

1) wrong
2) wrong
3) wrong (china became largest, but USA still leads in per capita by far margin)
4) irrelevant
5) irrelevant
6) wrong

Whats the book?

That's doing the direct opposite

I hate americans so much

I´ve negated your claim () and backed it up with factual behaviour of global hegemon.

Americans are hardly half the people in this thread. Stop letting them live in your head rent free

Well...

No user, you just went on a twitter-woke rant, look:
>Nigger, how much money are you fucks putting to maintain global control over oil? How many people have you murdered to fuel your oversized cars? Aren´t you fucks planning to invade Iran atm?

Yes, that´s factual behaviour of global hegemon. They wage wars to control global supply of oil, they are incredibelly wasteful and they are conspiring against Iran. Do you find these claims wrong?

Well, stop eating meat, watching porn on lcd screens and driving them.

No, it isn't. The agreement takes funds from developed countries and "compensates" countries like China which are considered undeveloped.

>stop eating meat
Done
>stop watching porn
done
>stop driving
done!
Funny, I’m not a radical environmentalist either, these are just my lifestyle choices. Eat vegetarian, have sex, and walk to work. I recommend this life to all of you.

Yes. They are also irrelevant to this thread.

It´s relevant to the chain starting with .

>NOOOOO HOW DARE A CHILD SEE HOW RETARDED I AM!!!!!!!!!!

this is a very well informed lecture, I recommend watching it

I'd rather this world burns down before I give up on private transport and animal products.

user, I love animal products. I’m not vegan. That said, I do try to buy locally because the egg and dairy industry is fucked. If my job required it, I would also drive. Luckily, it doesn’t, so I don’t.

Literally just make the like 5 companies that do most the polluting make less of it. DUDE JUST STOP DRIVING AND USING AIRPLANES AND MUNCH ON VEGATABLES IN YOUR UNDERWEAR

It's really concerning that so many buy into that. Even on Yea Forums. Yea Forums even more. What the fuck.
It's absolutely CLEAR that the globalists are using climate change as a pretext for getting money anywhere and everywhere. Supposedly for "saving the planet" when in truth it will only destroy first world economies, divide us and benefit the oligarchs.

This thing will eventually brings us into a partisan war. It's already written.

>Richard Tol.
Based
First link is in German, second is in English
youtube.com/watch?v=00iXUkHUmbY
youtube.com/watch?v=d8lCWDeoWzo

>globalists are using climate change as a pretext for getting money anywhere
>destroy first world economies
>benefit the oligarchs

This idiocy is just one more reason to hate americans.

>hurr durr muh globalist marxist jooz

lol okay retard

i passionately hate mureekans
fucking pea-brain subhumans

Attached: 1565523061816.jpg (554x554, 28K)

ye keep using america as the punching bag because it distracts from other harder enemies in the environmental stage. imagine her telling the chinese, indians, middle eastern oil barons that they should 'tone it down'. europoor lefty cucks dont know who will defend them when shit goes down and their eastern neighbors go haywire.

>everything bad is america!

Dumb amerimutts as always fucking the whole world up. Im 100% sure that every anti enviromental poster in here is a fucking dumb burger

Nobody except you has mentioned Jews, you retard.

Sometimes, I feel like I’m watching people play that mafia game where you sit in a circle with your eyes closed and, at ‘night’ somebody is ‘killed’ by the mafia. Then, in the morning, everyone keeps accusing the other of being mafia and talking over each other, etc.

Really, if you submit to the notion that this is some massive plot (for or against) devised by either Big Oil or Globalists, you’re just watching something totally out of your control.

(((okay)))

That is correct.

marxists and globalists are polar opposites

Did linkola attack her? Why? It seems that he would support her

I just asked if Jews were the culprit, yet again. They always seem to be the villain in these narratives

it's better to just nuke america desu. yes india and chine pollute more but not on a per capita base
killing americans is more efficient since 1 dead american is better for the enviroment than 1 dead indian

Why is everyone bringing up America. Are you going to ignore the rest of the world is doing the same thing? If America disappeared nothing would change

Based

that doesn't stop /pol/

no, see Comintern for more

Ron Unz's latest:
American Pravda: Understanding World War II

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-understanding-world-war-ii/

Attached: ron unz.jpg (672x341, 66K)

If America disappeared the world would be a lot better

If this post is any indication, the fad of being right wing is nearing peak saturation, thank God, feels like it took forever

You're the most stupid human being on Earth right now. Congratulations.

How come nobody cares about Mexico dumping its sewage into the oceans and having it move up and fuck our coasts? Fucking climate change.

That means the CO2 etc must be stopped by 2000, retard.

huh?

>climate change as currently being proposed is a failed theory and has been actively disproved.
your source? other than your head?

They are just an easy target but it isn't accomplishing anything to just blame them for everything while its a global problem

And how exactly is taxing the shit out of non-chinese/indian companies and giving money to governments going to help?
Also how old are you? Because I doubt you wouldn't be at least slightly skeptic about this whole "climate change" call-to-arms if you lived through the 80's and 90's where the same (if not even more apocalyptic) rhetoric was being throw around. Hell, in 2006 Al Gore was claiming that in less than a decade the polar ice caps would've melted completely.

>If America disappeared nothing would change
If they disappeared two decades back, the world would be much better place now and there would be much less pollution.

i dont know why brainlets hate oil companies, without these companies, you would be going back to living like a medieval person, they are much more important than trashy social media compnaies

i have more faith in the chinese insects to start doing something in the next years than burgers

It's America's fault what other countries are doing

>I'm ignorant of neo-cons and trotskystes.

because amreekans are solely responsible for the shitshow

Globalism is a direct result of capitalism

i think brainlets should realize that climate change is good and warmer whether is good for everyone. If you hate warm climate, why dont you go live in antarctica

God if America disappeared we would be in fucking heaven on earth

lol okay

If you're already insisting
>Extinction rebellion
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_Rebellion
>Affiliation: Climate Mobilization
>Climate Mobilization founded by Ezra Silk and Margaret Klein Salamon
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Climate_Mobilization

brainlets don't know that soviet union was an environmental catastrophe, far worse than america

Attached: epe_.jpg (421x421, 338K)

retard

>oh no these two people with sympathetic attitudes happen to be jewish! Zog!!!

lol pathetic

Basado y rojopastillado

it distracts them from slowly turning into 3rd world street poopoos

>And how exactly is taxing the shit out of non-chinese/indian companies and giving money to governments going to help?
By reducing consumption of resources and overall pollution?

>Hell, in 2006 Al Gore was claiming that in less than a decade the polar ice caps would've melted completely.
Who gives a fuck about what did some uneducated mutt told? Fact is the ice caps are melting at alarming rate.

Attached: Figure3.png (2808x2100, 165K)

>The current society isn't responsible for the stuff that happens in that society!

>we just want what's best for you goyim
Thanks, Rabbi!

is she the Jeanne D'Arc for progressive cultists?

I'll gladly take the medieval way of life over living in American yoke.

So it WAS the Jews after all. You guys need a new villain.

without them we'd have decent solar infrastructure by now

Oh man..

low IQ brainlet

>without oil companies, we would all be using cold fusion energy by now

this is what brainlets actually believe

She is right wing, that's why /pol/ loves her

Eventually they will get to about as bad per capita, their is no decent way to industrialize without oil atm

Its also a goal of most forms of leftist economic systems

No, Americans are special when it comes to being wasteful, it's part of their culture. Other economies can do perfectly fine with around 2/3 of their GHG emmission per capita.

Capitalist society isn't leftist though so it doesn't matter

What the fuck are you talking about.
Australia just got banned from the UN climate summit because we refuse to stop selling coal to the rest of the goddamn world.
As well as Australia, Japan, South Africa, Brazil, Saudi Arabia and the US were also named and shamed in the same hearing.

Please tell me how is gelebelism a goal for North Korea, Cuba or Venezuela.

Those other countries don't matter, why pick on US?

US is the worst offender by far margin. And it's import economy, they export the most polluting industries elsewhere but still consume the products.

>By reducing consumption of resources and overall pollution?
You're really delusional if increase in taxes is going to reduce consumption. Increasing taxes will do nothing but tank the economy and create mass unemployment, which in turn will cause people to look for cheaper, badly manufactured goods that are even more detrimental to the environment, and that's completely ignoring the massive socio-political issues that would come with this. And again, all the current programs to control emissions completely ignore China and India which are the largest polluters in the planet by a mile.
Letting capitalism run its course with as little intervention as possible is unironically the best course. The more developed a country is, the more environment-conscious it becomes about the things it consume. The solution is NOT to give more money to governments so that they can waste it on meme technologies like wind or solar instead of nuclear, use the money to fund their welfare-based systems for immigrants or lose a bunch of it to corruption at the inner workings of the state machine.

>Who gives a fuck about what did some uneducated mutt told?
Same thing can be said about Gretha and other "radical environmentalist" mouthpieces. The fact of the matter is that almost no one studying the environment knows why things are happening the way they're happening and what is the failproof solution to it, if there's any. Just a reminder that the planet is less warm today than it was during Medieval times and that climate change is a cyclical process consisting of warmer periods and "ice ages".

>only post in this thread about actual literature gets ignored

nah China's worse per capita

I see no difference

Attached: 01_00086687.jpg (682x1000, 103K)

The state of Yea Forums.

There's more than two threads with the bait image of this girl. We have a news board for this shit.

Are the mods going to do anything? Didn't think so.

/Pol/ truly is a menace to our board
We should eradicate them or preferably put them in a concentrated board

>Letting capitalism run its course with as little intervention as possible is unironically the best course.

Imagine actually believing this..

It's philosophy

its the goal of marxisum witch was the original point, and these countries beein communist is direct result of the comintern intervention

>Literally telling fake news just because you can't handle a little girl saying we need to do something about climate change

nice try chang

Not the same as capitalist globalism

yet brainlets support mass immigration so that poor people can move to America and then consume and pollute like your average american

>itt: fugen morans not realizing its almost 2020 where they have to choose between old american style burger hegemony or being a rapefugee overwhelmed street poo chinese whore house. the difference is one side actually values you as an origin state and the other doesnt give a shit about your 'history' and would be glad to see it erased while they make money out of it.
they will keep pushing for this war narrative and the average person is too stupid anyway so its as good as reality at this point.

>its not the same globalism
kek i love it

A competitive economy focused on technological advancement is literally the reason we're coming with more and more clean ways of production, especially since cleaner manufacturing is synonym with fewer wasted resources which is something every company wants. If anything, increasing taxes is going to completely fuck up smaller enterprises while megacorps will suffer but a dent on their profits at the start just to grow massively in power due to less competition which will give them free reign to be as wasteful as they want.

>You're really delusional if increase in taxes is going to reduce consumption.
Yes, that's why taxes on tobacco didn't decreased tobacco consumptions. Besides taxes are merely one tool.
>And again, all the current programs to control emissions completely ignore China and India which are the largest polluters in the planet by a mile.
No. Americans are the worst.
>Letting capitalism run its course with as little intervention as possible is unironically the best course.
You dare to call others delusional while saying nonsense like this?
>The more developed a country is, the more environment-conscious it becomes about the things it consume.
And the more it consumes. The fact bunch of spoiled urbanites decide to go vegan, doesn't make high-income economies go ecological. It's collective action enacted by those environment-conscious folks.
>give more money to governments so that they can waste it on meme technologies like wind or solar instead of nuclear
user...You need to give le gubrment money if you want nuclear. It's not tech friendly for private sector.
>use the money to fund their welfare-based systems
Egalitarian distribution of wealth leads to less materialistic desires and more educated society.

globalism isn't inherently bad, the internet is globalism. Are you criticizing the internet because its all the same thing?

>Are you criticizing the internet because its all the same thing?
yes all the time by shitting on facbook and youtbube and the likes.

yet you post on Yea Forums, curious

or you could just read Marx, who came up with that idea

sorry sweetie, I don't read communists

>Same thing can be said about Gretha and other "radical environmentalist" mouthpieces.
Duh, they are media personalities. They are there not to be taken seriously, the girl even acknowledges that.

>The fact of the matter is that almost no one studying the environment knows why things are happening
Yea, hence we shouldn't risk causing a fuckhuge disaster over toys we don't need that much.

>Just a reminder that the planet is less warm today than it was during Medieval times
>earthobservatory.nasa.gov/features/GlobalWarming/page3.php
Just a reminder that you are wrong.

Attached: marcott2-13_11k-graph-610.gif (610x347, 26K)

>Yea Forums told me to hate her, so I hate her

cool!

>Yea Forums told me to hate her

Attached: NPC-header-1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions_per_capita
It's about 1/2 according to wiki.

>Environmentalism bad!
Kys

Based chinks

Why wouldn't you, even throwing her politics aside? She acts like an annoying self-righteous narcissistic cunt.

>wikipedia

good goy

who's more dangerous? the person who is doing nothing or the person who thinks they're helping while making it worse all the while?

>She acts like an annoying self-righteous narcissistic cunt.

That's all They understand :)

She's 16. Why do you have your panties in a bunch over an autistic 16 year old girl?

It doesn't benefit for-profit corporations

Most of us love her

>green tax helps everyone
yea it does not, witch is the thing they will put up

it's over

Attached: 1563994280058.png (1000x1115, 207K)

Why does it matter? Only people whore are "doing nothing" are the remnants of hunter gather societies like African bushmen.

Cambodia had one like that under Pol Pot

I just want to hear the solution by the left. We could argue about if it is real or not all day. If I'm investing, I'm not giving my money away to fear mongering. I need practicality.

It's a start. If it doesn't help more action will be taken.

Believing that the only thing that counts politically is economics is the most grug brain thing I've ever heard. Even actual Marxists understand that there needs to be cultural mythology to moralize the people into participation in society. Most economics is just a rationalization of the economists particular set of moral beliefs which come from mythological and unfalsifiable beliefs.

Because the left has never actually given a shit about economics beyond using it as a tool to push their moral theory and all of their feigning otherwise is nothing but bullshitting.

Because I don't like people who have no idea of what they're saying telling me what I should or shouldn't do, especially if the person doing so can't even legally drink and has no life experience.

and that's a good thing.

It is kind of funny how scared so many right-wingers are of a little girl. And the cause she is behind should be a politically neutral one. Everybody has a stake in the climate.
The only reason to take issue with her is that she's a female figurehead of a movement and that is perceived as threatening . It's pathetic incel misogyny.

>It's a start. If it doesn't help more action will be taken.
>If giving money to the government doesn't help, the solution will be to give even more money to the government
You know this is exactly how things will turn out.

Yet she knows more than you because she didn't piss her little life experience away drinking :)

Industrial society and its future

You're a fucking retard if you think the contention is environmentalism and not a global managerial class consolidating power through the most sophisticated form of social control the world has ever known.

Terrible book, read Pynchon instead

Isn't she that Eco-Fascist /pol/ loves?

Daily reminder that age of consent is 16 in the EU

Nice non-sequitur you absolute cum-guzzling retard.

Is confusing disgust and fear a universal leftist trait?

Is it because leftists are perpetually afraid of everything?

lmao one girl caused the whole right to go into hysterics, you fuckers really are pathetic

>Replacing private cars with public transport
>Reducing air travel
>Replacing trucks with trains
>Reducing meat consumption
>More localized and ecological agriculture
>Gradual replacement of non-degradable plastic
>Overal reduction of consumption

Your "money" doesn't matter. One can hardly invest into reduction of economy.

Nice try faggot

I'm sorry but if you don't understand how the modern left is just a source of false opposition wholely owned and funded by capital, you're not paying attention. For fucks sake the only non-corporate centers of leftism are private multi-billion dollar University services.

Jews are generally revolutionaries (as well as spies) so it's not a surprise to see some of them regularly take part into activism of any kind. (In France I could name a few Jews into """ecology""", don't know about the US or elsewhere)
But the hyperclass is not only composed of Jews, obviously, dumbo. Their interests may differ in some points.
The point is, all of these people want the same thing: Money. They want a lot of cash to support the system. To keep their hegemony afloat. Where do they want that money? Remember the yellow vests? Oh look, the planet will burn if we don't keep on upping the taxes and why not even impose a tax on oxygen. Damn, we need money to save the air and reduce our temperature. "Hey, what if a One World Government is better suited to ACT for the planet?" This is the ideology and the stakes at play.

I miss George Carlin sometimes. Boy, he would've a lot of things to say about current years.

lol mad cuz bad

>leftist big megacorps
truly Americans are the most retarded nation in the history of man

even if that had anything to do with what he said (it doesn't), that's because noone cared about the environment in that time. The USSR's antidemocratic system was the only one potentially capable of turning a country sustainable, which is honestly literally the same argument ecofash /pol/acks use (we need a dictatorship, democracy is incompatible with enrivonmentalism).

Universities are corporations, too.

>hurr muh jooz
shut the fuck up faggot

>Why yes sir, your boots taste exquisite sir, please rig your oil pipe to my butthole sir
this is how righties talk

Cut back on carbon emissions. Penalize corporations with a tax on emissions that exceed acceptable quotas. Invest more in green energy technology and R&D. Enact environmental regulations. Wean off the addiction to fossil fuels.

It's not an easy problem to solve. In fact it's a problem on a scale greater than any ever faced before in history. The complexity and scale of it is as tangled and gigantic as the industrial system itself. The only ones who have something to lose are shitty corporations that have too much power in the first place and hicks who drive oversized trucks.

Where are you seeing America here?

Attached: e9c.jpg (471x560, 36K)

this is ironic, in china, ever since high speed rails were built, all the goods could only be transported by trucks now since high speed trains cant transport heavy cargos

Attached: 露肩连衣裙.jpg (500x530, 19K)

How about rationing fuel? Banning certain items? Promoting small scale, localized agriculture?

>everything is muh gubrment
fuck liberals

This time they are afraid of a real problem. What is there to be disgusted about? It makes no sense.

yeah well China is pretty retarded

So it's a dictatorship then? On the off chance that the worse case scenario is correct, let's suspend all human freedom

capitalism needs neverending, exponential growth: Industrial, population, consumption growth to even exist.
Even if we manage to save ourselves with nuclear fission and whatnot of the current climate crisis, capitalism and markets are at constant odds with the planet.

Stop writing like a retard. Nobody reads that shit.

>let's suspend all human freedom
thats not what he said ;)

Those are cute short-term propositions but you're completely ignoring the catastrophic social and economic issues that would arise from this.

They'll find a way to justify sucking capitalist cock. It's in their nature.

>Ugh I have no arguments
Nice cop-out, you filthy mutt.