VIRGINITY

strawpoll.me/18686989

Attached: 485009-3N3CUT1476454282.jpg (471x665, 43K)

boobies bouncing as you hump a chick is the best thing ever

>boobies
Gross. The only bad thing about getting my wife pregnant is that she has boobs now.

pfft, what are you, gay?

>reading in bed
yikes

They go back away once they feed the babby
Could be a straight pedo

small boobs are definitely more aesthetic and i think i like them more but in reality big boobs turn me on way more than small boobs. but small boobs can be amazing depending on the nipples

Virginity is a beautiful thing that one should strive to preserve at all costs.

jokes on you, I don't even have to strive!

based moralposter

Imagine wasting your precious precious seed to a disgusting smelly flappy vagina. EW!

pfft, what are you, gay?

Perhaps. Although I should say that I don't desire cock. It would at most be a nice addendum to a strong, creative and tender male companion.

How do you feel about purely platonic cuddling?

Depends if the boy I'm cuddling with is cute.

I regret all the meaningless sex I've had, and it was quite a lot.

You are right to regret it. You have permanently lost a beautiful thing you will never be able to take back.

This guy gets it. Female is the ugly sex. A masculine homosexual who desires masculine homosexuals has the most refined aesthetic instincts.

You are stupid. I don't even like meaningless sex but put it this way: Do you care that you will never be able to taste back your first burger? Do you care that you have tasted a lot of mediocre burgers? If you want a fine burger just stop having mediocre burgers and search for a nice one. There's no need to regret mistakes when you can certainly learn from them.

I've been told as much.

>He thinks the sacred act of consummation is comparable to eating hamburgers
Yup, that's an american if I've ever seen one.

Attached: 44444.gif (498x250, 938K)

Seeing the level of denial on some people makes me want to cry. You are not a hero for not having sex, and part of the reason you don't have it is that you keep hoping yourself up in these convictions to shield yourself from thinking there is something wrong with you or other reasons you may still be a virgin. Look at yourself in the mirror and realize you are just bullshitting yourself and then try to change, improve and become better at interaction with other humans.

This doesn't mean you have to go to clubs and fuck random girls that probably fucked 3 other people the same night, but finding a nice girl you have a good connection with and having sex once in a while, it's not something to be afraid of. It will make yourself feel a lot better, believe me.

I already feel great, what would I need sex for?
You are a delusional cumbrain LOL

Hahaha virgins!

24, had a blowjob but no sex.

Leaning towards being an unironic volcel. I just don't like women.

Can't people just respect each-others life-choices?

>24, had a blowjob but no sex.
How did the blowjob come about to begin with?

I have no respect for whoremongers and cumbrains.

For most people virginity isn't a choice, it's a rationalization. Accepting the truth may be hard, but it's the only way to reach a better place. If you keep living in your fairytales you will never get out of them.

so far, Yea Forums is just slightly above r9k

Attached: results.jpg (672x1348, 190K)

>For most people virginity isn't a choice, it's a rationalization.
Not true. Literally everyone with IQ above 90 can get access to whores and lose their virginity whenever they want. Even if you're relatively ugly, you can find a fat chick and fuck her brains out. Truth is, most people who are chased are so because they have standards and morals, unlike you. You're the one rationalizing your wasted virginity and cumbrain lifestyle.
>Accepting the truth may be hard, but it's the only way to reach a better place. If you keep living in your fairytales you will never get out of them.
Couldn't have put it better myself if I tried to.

>I-its sacred!
>people who aren't virgins are WHORES
how can one be so pathetic?

Attached: 1536995078136.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Isn't strawpoll notorious for datamining?

>chased
Meant to say chaste. Typo.

You’re just saying optimistic shit. How is a whore an argument against incels, you’re basically admitting that shits fucked if while they can’t get laid women are selling pussy. Fuck you retard go back to plebbit.

>but finding a nice girl you have a good connection with and having sex once in a while, it's not something to be afraid of. It will make yourself feel a lot better, believe me.

Yes, of course, but this is something that takes time and work, as you know. Changing and improving takes time and if people want to work on themselves before they are ready for a relationship, that’s respectable in my opinion. If people want to wait for someone who they really love, all for the better. To me, it makes complete sense that this wouldn’t happen for a lot of people during high school or middle school. I don’t know why being a virgin as a young adult is so ridiculed when people’s brains aren’t even fully developed until their early to mid-20s.

I had some weird experiences when I was very young. Now I have an almost exclusive attraction to older girls.

>mfw I share my board with cumbrains

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>tfw i dont desire sex
sure maybe it would be interesting but i just dont find it essential for me to get it

I wonder how long it will before somebody is actual cummed(?) on their brain.

Attached: 1567605741126.jpg (1272x1168, 177K)

You want to look enlightened and smart but you just keep hurling insults and memewords at me while I just want to help you.

Who said it has to be ridiculed? I am a virgin myself. I am talking about the people obsessed with chastity and purity. These people are so hung on their virginity that they stop thinking about it as a consequence of their inability of relating with other people successfully and just start worshipping it to feel better about themselves. Instead of trying to improve themselves and to find the good in other people, they just worship chastity for chastity's sake, because it's easier than improving themselves or finding a good partner. All females become whores and not worth pursuing, all sex that is not exactly post marriage child producing sex is seen as bad and evil and dumb, all to defend themselves. That's the only reason they don't have sex, not because they don't want to improve or seek other people. That's what's bad about it, not simply being a virgin.

>Seeing the level of denial on some people makes me want to cry
WTF is wrong with you roast

Having no empathy is not something to be proud of

>For most people virginity isn't a choice, it's a rationalization
True, they should get the black pill and realize that they are just ugly subhumans. There are no virgin Chads.

>Look at yourself in the mirror and realize
This, you have inferior genetics. If you could fuck around with random hot thots you would do it.

The fact that other people try to cope with their inferior genetics, rather than killing themselves makes you want to cry?
Do you want them just to die?
Let them live in their delusions, this is what gives them the will to survive.

Oh, sorry. I guess I ended up being needlessly defensive for no reason. I actually agree with you. I do feel concerned though about the younger people who are still growing up who might encounter these sort of echo chamber communities, because like you said, by thinking that way they are shutting themselves off not just from “whores,” but love as well. I can only pity them.

Thomaspilled.

27 khv impotent manlet reporting in.

There is nothing sadder than giving up and living in delusion. I believe everyone can improve and change and I try to shake them out of it to give them an opportunity. I know that realistically mine is only a random post on an anonymous image board that most likely will be forgotten, but there is the possibility that just one such person will read it and think about it and agree with it and snap out of it and improve himself. And even if that possibility is very small, almost zero, it's higher than zero and that post was worth posting.

>I believe everyone can improve and change
Oh i just need to train harder in the gym to become taller, to stop balding and change my deformed face.
You have no understanding of reality sweetie.

If I ever do get laid, it will be with random barsluts. Having a gf is like a second job.

All these non virgins on my Bible forum REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's ironic. I'm not American, I was just putting that example because you sounded like a retarded puritan American so I thought that was the only way for you to understand.

And who's going to give them that opportunity?

zoomer virgins leave my board right fucking now

Fuck off. Yea Forums has always been a community for virgins and asocial people in general. Go back to Facebook or Instagram.

>zoomer
Im 27

26 here

jesus christ, how the fuck does that even happen?
Do you have a disability or a deformity?

I'm a 24 year old khv-virgin. Several women have asked me for my number, and have attempted to engage me physically in different ways. I have refused them ALL.
>"wanna grab a coffe?"
>"come to my place :)?"
>"can I have your number?"

One time at summer camp, this one girl literally hopped into my bed and rested her head on my chest. I left the room that instant. She'd asked me for my number a few weeks before, I didn't give it to her. What would a high-schooler do with a girl's phone number? We all know women are less intelligent, so help with school work was out of the question.
I refuse to engage in pre-martial sex/intimacy with ANY woman. Simply out sheer principle. Even in elementary school, I found myself disgusted at school "disco" nights. Why the hell do we allow kids to "slow dance" before puberty for fucks sake? Clearly the educational system has been compromised by hedonistic hebrew scum.

MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN IN A LOVING MARRIAGE FOR ALMOST 40 YEARS. EVER SINCE I WAS A CHILD, I HAVE HAD AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE SUPERIOR NATURE OF MARRIED LIFE. I WALK AROUND TOWN, I SEE SAD, DEPRESSED WRECKS WASTING THEIR LIVES "PARTYING", "EXPERIMENTING"
AND TRYING TO "FILL TO VOID INSIDE THEIR SOUL". THESE PEOPLE SCOFF AT "MARRIAGE". HAH, LIKE THEY COULD EVER MAKE IT WORK.
MARRIAGE IS RESERVED TO THE ONES WHO UNDERSTAND THE REAL MEANING OF LIFE. DEVOTING YOURSELF TO A WOMAN AND MAKING HER PREGNANT

NO SUSAN/JIM, YOU CAN'T REPLACE THE LOVE AND AFFECTION OF A HUSBAND AND CHILDREN WITH HEDONISM AND SEX.
YOU FELL FOR A MARKETING LIE. I DO NOT HATE YOU FOR IT, BUT I SPIT IN YOUR FATHERS FACE'S FOR ALLOWING YOU TO ACT LIKE THIS.

HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE WOULD BE THE EASIEST THING ON THE PLANET TO DO. BUT IT WILL ONLY BRING YOU MOMENTARY HAPPINESS, JUDGING BY THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WHO FREQUENT BABYLONIAN NIGHT CLUBS IN SEARCH OF ALCOHOL, DRUGS AND LOOSE WOMEN.

THERE IS NO OTHER ACTIVITY ON THE PLANET THAT PEOPLE WILL CHASTISE YOU THIS MUCH FOR NOT DOING.

Nope. I'm successful at most other things 2bh and actually reasonably attractive.