Proust: the original Coomer?

Proust: the original Coomer?
Who know proust was the original coomer, or should i say coumer...
>As a teenager this caused problems for his family, not least his father, a professor of hygiene, who like many of the day believed that such a worrying habit could cause homosexuality if left unchecked. And so, in May of 1888, in an effort to cure him of this "problem" having recently walked in on him "on the job," Dr. Proust gave his 16-year-old son 10 francs and sent him off to a local brothel.
wow. is this why he wrote like that? proust. a coumer. yep i can see it. makes sense. what does lit board think?

Attached: coomer.jpg (184x273, 8K)

>who like many of the day believed that such a worrying habit could cause homosexuality if left unchecked
Well, wasn't he right? Why are we ignoring past knowledge in favor of political correctness? The boy did end up growing to take dick in the ass and sucking hairy testicles and penises. Just imagine that, Proust, a fully grown man, taking dick in his fetid hairy brown asshole. That's what masturbation does to you.

Balzac was an anti-coomer
>Balzac “masturbate to the very edge of orgasm, but not over, and that state—agitated, excited to the point of near madness—was Balzac’s sweet spot, in terms of composing. ”
>Balzac also didn’t let himself go beyond this “sweet spot” because he thought that each orgasm depleted his creative energy

Attached: F2962058-3EE9-4F1D-88B9-FD8FA27F465C.jpg (550x500, 58K)

not going to imagine that sir, thank you very MUCH!

i actually fucking relate. at this "sweet spot" i feel like my mind feels more strongly or sum...

french people are all gay I regret taking french in high school

personally, it was the best decision i ever made. my french teacher was thicc too mmmmm unghhh mère...

Edging is just as bad

And what's wrong with that?
It's better than putting your penis into a disgusting, smelly, flappy vagina.

lmaaaaaaao keep telling yourself that, homo. you're going to hell, dude. homosexuality is not only a sin, but a perversion, it's unnatural and even if society "accepts" it, it's still going to make you unhappy because it's simply not of the human nature to be a FAGGOT!!

female(sex-nigger)lover cope

Attached: blackswan.png (1060x846, 416K)

I can't imagine living with a woman. Living with a cute bf who shares my interests and has a manly creative drive in him is a whole new deal though. Would certainly make me happier than I currently am :|

Attached: preta.png (1450x1000, 94K)

i like this picture

>proust
he gay

what the FUCK lol

> ...believed that such a worrying habit could cause homosexuality if left unchecked
Seems he was right after all.

It's actually pretty reasonable, kind of a genius move. He got the adrenaline pumping without sacrificing his motivation.

Nature's stimulant

>Balzac “masturbate to the very edge of orgasm, but not over
whenever i do this i get blue balls for DAYS until i ejaculate

Dopamine is not adrenaline you retard.
Probably why he wrote such shit novels, now that I think about it.

it's fucked up and retarded man, he was edging while writing, what an idiotic perv

"adrenaline pumping" is a generic phrase, but thanks anyway

Not edging if he never goes over.

Meanwhile Sade and Flaubert pleasured their assholes with wooden dildoes.