I WANT TO DO HARD DRUGS AND WORSHIP DEMONS

I WANT TO DO HARD DRUGS AND WORSHIP DEMONS.

/PgfugUw

Attached: 1568425504042.jpg (1747x1800, 181K)

i wonder what goes through that damp runt's underdeveloped brain

Is this a vola? It's not working.

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting. Every time i see a female presenting herself in such a voluptuous and indescent way i can't feel anything other than disgust. By accentuating her sexuality in such a public manner by wearing such provocative clothing she's basically admiting "this is it, this is me, i'm nothing but a wet, putrid, and fetid hole for you to stick your engorged penile tissue. i have no worth, and i need to scream for attention with my sexuality because otherwise no one, not even myself, would like me". Fuck off with these whores, they're not cute, they're not appealing, they're pathetic to anyone who has a soul.

shut the fuck up nigger

Kys cumbrain. Slave. Literal slave.

That's a boy.

I agree with you, good sir.
I don't like our modern hypersexual culture.

Same here. How will this happen?

Idk what your letters mean

literal slave lol imagine writing all those paragraphs or looking up that copypasta just to say your dad abandoned you and that you hate women lol have sex nigger

Half link code to the dark web, I’ll bet!

Demons? Bro, I would invite you to a cup of coffee

Attached: 1569204577565.png (279x301, 134K)

you're right of course

>tfw no occult Yea Forums friends

why even live

what books will give me a goth girlfriend experience?

I've used over 80 different chemicals recreationally including 10+ different psychedelics. Any questions you may have feel free to ask

i'm not your Myrna Minkoff, pal

On the Itchy and Scratchy CD-ROM, is there a way out of the dungeon without using the wizard key?

What do you wear normally? And do you have body modifications?

Good god man I must know this

Normal clothes, no body mods.

someone write it for us

Live Girls

or perhaps the goal is to deter you

Have you noticed any differences in the effects of AL-LAD, 1P-LSD, an ALD-52? And how would you compare the effects of shrooms with 4-AcO-DMT?

seems about right

Attached: 1565030692200.jpg (1125x1134, 921K)

Gosick?

Kino

TEST

Were you bad?

Why do you niggers always try to wax poetical about the dumbest shit
It's just an attention whore, retard, you don't know how she is IRL and what is her worth

Any perceived differences between lysergamides are basically just placebo, you would never be able to determine which is which in a blind test. Shrooms are imo (and many of my friends) worse than rc tryptamines like 4-aco. Shrooms usually come with more nausea and a heavier body load than their rc counterparts. The rcs have a much "cleaner" high if that makes sense.

for me it's probably around 100, but not many psychs at all. mostly opioids, benzos and stimulants