The future of the West will be defined by the conflict between the undersocialized and the oversocialized

The future of the West will be defined by the conflict between the undersocialized and the oversocialized

Prove me wrong

Attached: B184194B-1073-4F16-B8EE-BCA88F771CFF.png (425x516, 157K)

Phoneposters are responsibility for the decline in quality of this website.

Prove me wrong.

>the West
gonna stop you write there. that word means nothing

Correct. Undersocialized people take up fringe beliefs and oversocialized people take up current trendy beliefs (communism).

>current trendy beliefs (communism)
weak bait for a weak thread

Attached: 1561617563582.jpg (720x960, 181K)

The future of the West will be defined by the harmony of all socialized towards the Good.

Prove me wrong.

Aww, does widdle baby not like a different opinion?

ah yes the west means nothing but when i say eastern societies it's fine.
I'll stop you 'write' there as well, Western Civilization refers to Western Europe and its progeny societies in North America and so forth

>western europe
>spain
>portugal
>progeny societies
>canada
>brazil
>mexico

what do these places have in common retard? what does portugal have in common with canada? ur gay concept of the west is shaky at best

>The future of the West will be defined by the conflict between the undersocialized and the oversocialized
No
>Prove me wrong
The west has no future

Attached: da.jpg (592x864, 525K)

this.

You are dumb. You don't need to be proved wrong, it is self-evident.

It is already too late. Marriage is over. Family is over. Gender roles and norms are over. Anyone who shows any appreciation for what "The West" has traditionally stood for is deplatformed, ridiculed, and possibly harassed. Documenting this downfall objectively will also get you harassed, attacked, and possibly killed; witness Andy Ngo's reporting in Portland.

>Andy Ngo
Come on, dude...

Everything thinks they're living in the end times where sin is at its zenith. Everything will keep chugging along, just you watch. "The West" is a construct anyway and never had a stable persistent identity.

>handwaving assault on journalists with a "come on dude"
how much does antifa pay you

>undersocialized and the oversocialized
These categories are not what I think you think they are. Being oversocialized doesn't exactly mean you have a lot of friends or are a real lady killer. It's more a matter of living in a socioeconomic position which expects this of you, lest you be considered a failure. Essentially anyone with a job that demands they have a social media account, linkedin, whatever, is "oversocialized" if we're using this in Ted's sense of the word. It's not "beta uprising."

this

>oversocialized
no such thing

>Everything thinks they're living in the end times where sin is at its zenith. Everything will keep chugging along, just you watch.
This
You are not living in exciting times

Neurotic vs Psychotic
t. Ted himself

>>brazil
>>mexico
you know what you're doing fag just look up western civilization in GOOGLE or MOZILLA FIREFOX :)

I have a conclusion without a premise.

Prove me wrong.

Prolific phoneposters as well as the incompetent janitors.

kek

The West is a rotting corpse
Filled with maggots and flies
All our politicians venal bores
All of their promises lies.

While we few lonely guardsmen
The last men standing at Pompeii
In silence wait out the vermin
Carrying vigil through to day.

The sun is setting on the west
Yet the birds still sing
The sun is rising in the east
And it shines on Xi Jinping

Attached: 1555386217156.jpg (4096x2730, 1.11M)

My dude do not give up. The West has seen worst. Charles Martel stop a Muslim Invasion Poitiers. The Spaniards reconquered Iberia after 600 years of maures occupation. The balkans got occupied the Turks and now they still exist. Our race went trought harder times. We need to form links between people to let the unconscious become consciouness. Then take control of culture and then the changes will arrive

Attached: cb231ca798f4dca6393a416b9344af0f.gif (498x229, 1006K)

>2019
>undersocialized

There, OP, hope you're happy

The future of the West will be defined by the conflict between fiction and non-fiction.

Interesting take. I'll think about it and get back at you later.
Cringe and bluepilled, probably the kind of person that takes youtube "historians" seriously.

The future of the Yea Forums will be defined by the conflict between mobile anime posters and people who can read

Prove me wrong

>are responsibility
Sounds like your iPhone's autocorrect just gave you away, faggot.

Spain and Portugal are Southern European you dumb cunt. Arguably even half of Southern France is.