Should the literature of avowed fascists be disavowed...

Should the literature of avowed fascists be disavowed? Should Ezra Pound and all who thought like him be relegated to the trash-bins of history?

Attached: 14562333.png (1126x514, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h08jdLoHBac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: ezra-pound-quote-11.jpg (735x315, 25K)

Which poem she talm bout?

That is the single most Nazi thing I've read all day. Fucking Chuds.

Silence retards

Unironically yes. Shit like this is so ableist beyond all recognition that it really goes with out saying: it's fucking fascism.

What? All 5 of them?

'In a Station of the Metro'.

Facism is based

>Man vs. Artist, take #60386
Fuckoff already.

Fuck off seriously this shit is lame you guys are 2016 you stupid boomer the future if female and we're all gonna become that

Not before we put you in a camp

please start working out, this is just sad

What's so special about it?

Really impressed with Ms. Sarkar for declaring Pound pumped out the all time greatest poem ever, beating out Dante, Homer, Stevens, and Virgil. A pretty bold claim and I'm betting the whole "but faScIsm BAD!" line is just her way of throwing the establishment a bone so she can still get publish while proselytizing Pound and give him some nice exposure to an audience that would otherwise have known him only as "that bad nazi" cited in a footnote of some poly-feminist-positive 20th century poetry anthology they had to buy for an undergrad class.

btw, I can't reccomend pic related enough. It's actually a great intro to the Cantos, serving as sort of the whole project in miniature (with lots of stuff cut from the final draft), and with excellent notes by the editor in the back that help orient and guide the reader through all of Pound's aggressively erudite and obscure references.

Attached: 816slxjWlcL.jpg (1601x2560, 454K)

Go through the Western canon and you'll understand.

I already have. I don't understand the appeal.

Start with the fashion designers who were fascists and see how that feels.

You lack the ability, so best to just leave, user.

obviously not. why even bother asking this question? where do you think you are right now? every other board and social media site on the internet?

Oh, Butterfly, so catty today! RAWR! So, how's the wife?

You let in the Jew and the Jew rotted your empire, and you yourselves out-Jewed the Jew. Your allies in your victimized holdings are the bunyah, you stand for NOTHING but usury.

And above metal usury; you have built up bank usury, 60% against 30 and 40%, and by that you WILL NOT be saved. Corrupting the whole earth, you have lost yourselves to yourselves.

And the big Jew has rotted EVERY nation he has wormed into. A mill stone. Well, an exceptionally good swimmer MIGHT conceivably be cast into the sea with a stone tied round his neck. He might perhaps untie it. If he were a Scotchman, he would remember his jackknife, before being thrown overboard.

That defines the USURY system, the ONLY system Anglo Saxons have known or used in our time.

You are NOT even in the mercantile system, you are in a fake mercantile system, not even mercantile. It was for a time called mercantile or the mercantilist system and defined as considering the happiness of a nation to consist in the amount of MONEY it owned, and its process to consist in STEALING, welching, pouching the greatest possible amount of same (i.e., of money) from other nations.

And it will not save you. NOR will Judaized Russia. Nor will the Kahal, the Jew’s central committee of bleeders. WHAT is their system ? Unvarying, cheap goods, sweated out of cheap labor, dung dust hurled on the world, the WORLD conceived as sweat shop, to hell with the 8-hour day, down with abundance. DUMPING sweated goods, dumped against any and every nation that pays a just price for labor. That is your ALLY.

Attached: pound.jpg (1374x820, 233K)

The reason Asians, who are plenty hardworking and by some measures objectively smarter, were the inferiors of the whites for the past few centuries, is right there in that headline.
Whites think that information is part of reality and can be unapologetic or offensive. Good poetry is where you find it, preconceived boundaries exist to get snashed.
Asians think that information (and reality) is a government project, so 2+2 only equals 4 as long as it's okay for them to do so. Hence we censor Pound and he never was a poet because he never existed.
If Asians thought about reality like whites, they'd have shot past us before we had a steam engine.

But... she's not calling for censorship.

Yes she is. Yes she is. Imagine talking to a guy, and a hot Israeli chick walks past, and you both sort of share a moment of mutually admiring her body, but then he reproaches himself because "it isn't possible for a Jew to be beautiful, and if I briefly thought so, then I was mistaken." But he's obviously mistaken now. He's trying to rein in honest gut reactions with dishonest egotistical mind games.
Why should Pound's politics have anything to do with his skill as a poet?

>Canto XLV, one of his many attacks on financiers, is suffused with antisemitic language and imagery. Nor are these just the concerns of the past: the coding of Jews as illicitly wealthy and conspiring against democracy is again a feature of European politics.

She has good taste in cantos at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=h08jdLoHBac

What? The man in your example didn't even try to censor the Israeli woman by telling her to leave the public's view nor did he try to prevent other people from seeing her body, he just felt conflicted about the feelings her body elicited from him. Sarkar is in the same place, she's a left-winger who loves the poetry of a right-winger and feels a sort of conflict from that and at no point does she call for Pound's works being censored in order to put her mind at ease.

And this is why I went into STEM. Enjoy the smell of your own farts and being considered an idiot in 100 years as everything you called bad becomes a classic.

No Fascist art should be promoted

Attached: 1401251304963.jpg (264x400, 48K)

user, what do you suppose a censor thinks? His thought is what my example and OP's washerwoman have said out loud: this information is harmful, this connection must be denied.
Censorship makes perfect sense if you accept that.
Censorship is the denial of reality and your gut reactions are the closest you come to pure reality.

You won't become anything, user.

Pic unrelated?

Ok, I understand.

You are too stupid to understand something and have decided to retreat into mediocrity, don't think there's anything else going on here. Repression and delusion are bad for your mental health.

When will you dummos understand. You can't have it when you don't even know. Every time, you feel stupid, not because there's something there, but because you are. Please just stop.

It's even more pathetic that you chose to troll with this.

Thanks for the rec, will procure

>pound wrote the world's single greatest poem
Ugh, that's very eurocentric of you.

Different user but socially conditioning individuals to modify their thoughts to align with socially acceptable "mainstream" thought (i.e to pressure individuals to self censor) is arguably equivalent to the regular kind censorship. Unironically read some foucault and try not to think about AIDS until you finish.

He seems profoundly retarded, a true poet.