Attached: images.jpg (200x252, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/vof.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

-yarlathotep

Fpbp

Dude the N word! Fricken epic! can't wait to tell discord

You look like a school shooter, user

amazing, regardless of whether or not this post is sarcastic it's still reddit either way

DUDE DONT SAY IT

Nigger. Woah I did it I posted the forbidden word!1 All of the kangs are very upset at the arrangement of those letters I just posted!

Guys I wanna tell you about this terrible thing, yes it's so terrible awful and evil. So awful I can't tell you. But believe me guys, hoowie it was something spooky I tell ya

^ mine was better

Rate Lovecraft's dream:

>I myself had just alighted from a litter, which the Illyrian bearers seemed to have brought in some haste from Calagurris, across the Iberus to the southward. It appeared that I was a provincial quæstor named L. Cælius Rufus, and that I had been summoned by the proconsul, P. Scribonius Libo, who had come from Tarraco some days before. The soldiers were the fifth cohort of the XIIth legion, under the military tribune Sex. Asellius; and the legatus of the whole region, Cn. Balbutius, had also come from Calagurris, where the permanent station was.

more at the link:
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/vof.aspx

Attached: 1419131667963.jpg (600x719, 69K)

Why are people so afraid of the word nigger? Can someone explain?

Maybe when you are over 18 you will understand

I'm 20. What made you think I was underage?

Your casual use of the n word. That word can only be spoken by black Kings. White bois like you need to be quiet and do as you're told

nigger

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1510330726152.png (1276x4652, 1016K)

Based

ow, you're an all-star, get the game on, go play.

This, I'm not a burger and I don't understand why people in that country is so afraid of that word. We use its spanish equivalent all the time, even on TV and radio.

Because you're fucked if you say it

I'm reading Lovecraft right now and I identify with him like you wouldn't believe. He was based as fuck.

What's the Spanish equivalent of nigger? In Portugal it's preto although it's nowhere near as injurious. Then the equivalent of black is negro but that can sound condescending. We're in a strange position

It's negro.
If you are afraid of saying any racial slurs or words you are a cuck.

There is no cope for that one.

So you only have negro? That makes it easier

>cuck
>cope
Back to nchan

Go to the catalog and press ctrl+f, type "cuck" without quotes. Realize something and go back to reddi.t.