Will you read it?

Will you read it?

Attached: 51q2cA6xrRL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 43K)

Imagine getting a MacArthur Genius Grant for being a lazy whiny evolutionary dead end whose kid takes too damn long to get on the damn escalator.

I don't read novels written by blacks or women.

I read books by blacks and women, but no.

I only read books by black women, so can I get a hell no sistahs?

Is this about black people not being able to swim or something?

A colored pool janny goes to prison for stealing flip flops

when will Yea Forums stop thinking their little racist quotes are clever

black black black black black nigger black nigger black woman black negro black nigger woman black nigger nigger woman

t. Yea Forums 2019

Ahem

Attached: F4F1B414-CFB4-4058-A9F0-0ECC9B08B137.jpg (334x506, 42K)

cringe
based
VERY BASED

What has Oprah ever read that’s worth reading?

my diary desu

Wild Bill Faulkner

Alexandre Dumas is pretty good. But I don't read books written by women either.

Why?

Is Gabriel Garcia Marquez white?

So, Toni Morrison isn't worth reading. Are you racist?

No and he’s not worth reading either

She’s affirmative action garbage

ok, how about Kafka?

I haven’t been moved to read much in the way of poetry.
I’m hardly spelling out the “n” word or complaining about their mere existence every fucking day.

i found Bolano from Oprah
is he a bad writer? some call him the best of the 21st century

The most I've ever bonded with a black guy was us both agreeing that Toni Morrison was an incoherent idiot.

He looks interesting. Oprah liked him?

What? Of course Kafka is white. Nobody except /pol morons would say a 1900s Prussian Jew is not white. Jesus. As for Marquez idk, but Borges is white.

how about the Slavs and the Japs?

Slavs yes, Japs I'd say they're white but not European. White race is really fucking stupid to say thoug because it's effectively only France, Britain, Northern Italy, and Germany and it'd be Pan-European nationalism in the United States.

>Japs I'd say they're white
lol what is this retardation

He should have called it The Middlebrow Race-Hustler.

>is he a bad writer?
He is a terrible prose stylist indeed.

Also I assume this new Coates is literally a magic realist slave narrative. Black fiction is a fucking joke.

>Also I assume
Meant *confirm. Cause that’s what it is.

I used to not read much, now that I do I noticed this trend that maybe was always there but I didn't know because of not reading of putting "A novel" under the title of every book. Is it a new thing? Why? Is someone gonna glance at OP and be confused about what it is?

Well Coates is a political essayist, and that would be his first novel. That’s why.

>Black fiction
you have worms in your brain m8

you seriously need to see a doctor
don't torture yourself like this ...It's OK to seek help. All the best, lad.

>She’s affirmative action garbage
She's not, she's a pretty decent writer that writes about how feral women ruin masculinity.

Nothing ground-breaking (like Houellebecq), but in our age of unbridled feminism we take what we can get.

Coates is an abysmal and uninformed non fiction writer, I don't imagine he's got anything interesting or isghtful to say when hes just pulling it out of his ass