Well Yea Forums what even makes you think your academic GF will understand your interests?

rareddit.com/r/relationships/comments/d7bqcs/my_33f_husbands_35m_career_in_academic_philosophy/

Well Yea Forums what even makes you think your academic GF will understand your interests?

Attached: Capture.png (871x462, 75K)

>reddit
why don't you just stay there next time

Someone is obviously insecure in their understanding of basic physics

>picture of hegel on the nightstand
>constantly repeats german nonsense
ok which of you did this

The hilarious thing is, as a physics grad myself, that pic is absolutely true when it comes to.philosofags.

they literally have no clue what they're talking about and I'm glad science is relegating them to the playpen of obsolescence that they themselves have constructed.

kids, if you want to actually be able to talk about the nature of reality, just stay in STEM.

Science is derived from philosophical principles. It can explain the natural and observed world, yes, but see how far you get sating the metaphysical needs of a people when all you give them is "muh equations". I'm glad you've found an orthodoxy that makes you comfortable, but trying to play outside it makes you look like a fag.

>academics

Attached: Pol Pot.jpg (940x940, 97K)

reminder that most of what stem fags treat as undisputable dogma is literally just the musings of ancient greek epistemological philosophers

This is why you need to study everything

Reminder that if you think the forms are more true than relativity then you shouldn’t be allowed to have a philosophy. The Greeks were limited by the technology of their time, a clone of Plato in the modern day would have vastly different opinions on the structure of the universe.

The only thing gleamed from your non sequiturs and strawmanning is you know nothing about philosophy as a discipline. There is a lot more to philosophy than metaphysics and epistemology.

...Anonymous
09/23/19(Mon)21:36:55 No.13873210
#
Reminder that if you think the forms are more true than relativity then you shouldn’t be allowed to have a philosophy. The Greeks were limited by the technology of their time, a clone of Plato in the modern day would have vastly different opinions on the structure of the universe.

Attached: 0129CDD7-BAD6-499A-AB9A-D5EDF187425E.png (645x729, 99K)

The word is “gleaned”

Whatever, nerd.

As a mathematician, I feel the exact same way about you physicist retards lmao.

This is what happens when you ignore Schopenhauer and poison your mind with Hegelian nonsense.

kek, BTFO him

I'm a mathematician too, and I don't know what you're talking about. What's your background in mathematics and why do you feel that way?

Attached: 1553333521467.png (3588x1576, 391K)

Based and an-primpilled

As a biologist, this is why I go out of my way to make the "apex of the quantitative hierarchy" annoyed or unhappy whenever the opportunity presents

Problem with philosophy is that I don't think anyone can know as much as you would need to know, in order to philosophize accurately. There is just so much information you would have to take in. More than a lifetime's worth of understanding about the world.

hheheh dude stem is da bomb, check diz numbahs,all ya need to know is here u dum dum filosofer haha

haha why u use long werd, use short werd and numbas haha das nonsense haha

what u mean my entire lyf n culture is bazed inherently on inherited fisolusuficamating tradishuns? haha tradition bad u fukin racist race dun matter 2 numbas incel

why think abut thinks? i just have numbas haha

what u mean im libing my lyf with christian/slavbe murality folowin deir principals wh1le pretending im da atheis sciencemasta so dat probes filusufi is still matter in current lyves?? nonsense im a scientiss haha i have no ideologee i just study things haha btw black lifes matter haha

wat u meen filasafeee iz da preenceepal think dat desides tha fate of da wurld? das insane all dat matter is numbas xD

wubbaluva dum dum!! xD

Attached: 1516467642737.png (488x463, 28K)

>electrons are point particles
that's not quite true, but they can be thought of as point particles when it's convenient to do so
of course thinking of electrons as platonic solids moving through space doesn't make any sense either

This is brilliant! Holy shit hahaha

you must return to reddit

Attached: 1456779185446.png (960x720, 683K)

yikes

this reddit post is literally /sh(l)it/posting and OP is the quintessential samefig

Yea Forums pseuds have been destroyed! By a redditor, no less. Kek.
Cope

OP here, someone sent this to me on IRC and I immediately thought of you fags. I know one of you finally got the nerve to post your fanfic to reddit