Wtf happens to the west when zoomer sentiments become mainstream? They are already extremely cynical...

Wtf happens to the west when zoomer sentiments become mainstream? They are already extremely cynical, depressed and weary of life. It's going to be a very sick decade

Attached: 4.gif (245x180, 913K)

Not only that, they have no attention span and don't read. They're probably going to be microtransaction-addicted too.

>They are already extremely cynical, depressed and weary of life

You're talking about Millennials. Zoomers are cheerful, friendly, optimistic, outgoing, and take initiative to solve the world's problems.

t. delusional zoomer

>Zoomers are cheerful, friendly, optimistic, outgoing, and take initiative to solve the world's problems.
That won't last long

>cynical, depressed and weary of life
Not only that, but they handle it the worst way possible. Great artists have been all of those things in the past because they didn't subsist on irony and entertainment

As an old man, I'll be shitting on zoomer graves laughing, because most of them will have committed suicide by 2040.

Zoomerism seems to be merely a more ironic and cynical version of Millennial sentiments. Think of a flossing young Schopenhauer. The only thing holding it back is the rising awareness and observance of mental health.

I would imagine that when the population no longer wants to work, then the economy will go to shit. We will have to wait in the bread lines while we do Fortnite dances at eachother. I'm sure the government will get desperate and try to get us to work and reproduce.

I'm sure that starvation and lack of electricity for Fortnite/social media would unironically wake Zoomers and millenials up from their internet addictions and smack some sense into them

>I'm sure the government will get desperate and try to get us to work and reproduce

Nah they'll just import more bantu tribesmen who can't count to 10.

'tribe' is a colonialist term, actually Africans have a variety of social arrangements that are not so easily pigeonholed

They're wild niggers all the same, what's the difference?

In approximately 17 years we will see the 110th jewish expulsion led by President Nick Fuentes. Zoomers won't stay cynical forever.

>They're wild niggers all the same, what's the difference?
Yea Forums really is the cutting edge of anthropology

Zoomers will be a lost generation of a kind, but not because of war or some other climactic tragedy. They will be swept up by future shock, swamped by AI, disrupted by automation, bewildered by quantum computers. They won't be able to tell reality apart from simulation. The result will be their wholesale capture by commercial technocracy and subdued paralysis in all modes of spontaneous action and free decision making.
Already their deep confusion and bitterness is symptomatic of these disruptions even in their germinal stages.

They will me sodomized by the all encompassing space dick aka Logophallus

That's a better way to put it.

>tfw millenial
>tfw part of the world controller caste

Attached: 1569264348906.png (993x1405, 1.11M)

And don't you forget it.

The West has done everything it can to abdicate its own governance. The next generations of Western leaders will be plunderers from the two great billion-man-nations, grabbling every cent for themselves and reminding whites to feel shame. As we speak the corrupt, inept, and thoroughly white-skinned leadership of the Spanish speaking world is planning a great international conference on combatting "white supremacism."

HOHOHO LE STUPID KIDZ. I'M SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEM BECAUSE IM LE EBIC DOOMER WHO SMOKES AND DRINKS ALL DAY WITH NO PROSPECTS. HAHA, MY FRIEND IS A LE BOOMER AT 30 BECAUSE HE SMOKES AND DRINKS MORE THAN ME.

If I was in charge I would filter these stupid words.

>As we speak the corrupt, inept, and thoroughly white-skinned leadership of the Spanish speaking world is planning a great international conference on combatting "white supremacism."
W-what?

This is what I found on Wikipedia lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-012717__01.jpg (1080x319, 46K)

Stop self-victimizing yourselves like Jews, snow nigger. It's getting tiring.

Zoomers are pretty cynical

You´ll have people who were raised even less by parents and even more by institutions (by which I mean uncle Zuck and auntie Youtube). Essentially we´ll continue on the path of disciplining or just break down if people won´t be able to bear it anymore.

There is a fractional but significant contingent of zoomers who are self aware of what is happening and will react with the most violent force to regain the agency they realize they've lost. 90% of zoomers will go so calmly that they might as well have stopped breathing. The other 10% will cannibalize the world.

I'd rather they just commit suicide and not pull me into their problems.

The real generationpill: What we call Zoomers are just late-stage Millennials. The oldest Gen Z are still only about 14.

I’m a zoomer myself and I can say with confidence that zoomers’ ironic detachment of the world’s pale in comparison to what’s about to come. We’re absolutely fucked.

>react with the most violent force
Terrorism accomplishes nothing. Hyper-capitalism cannot be resisted. The best you can do is study the technologies to learn their tricks.

this

>just accept the system and leave us alone
It's not about accomplishing things, it's about regaining agency through any means necessary.

Attached: EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2).jpg (1172x659, 82K)

If you want to regain agency, regain consciousness. Think. Understand. By becoming aware of the forces of subtle coercion and influence you see through them and they lose power. Flailing about violently and winding up riddled with holes regains nothing.

Simply untrue.

I'm an older millennial. Ironic detachment is not unique to your generation whatsoever, and was probably more prevalent among Gen x at that age. It's just a phase.

Maybe you can regain agency in hell?

I'm somewhat of a zoomer myself, and I can say with authority that the oldest zoomers are now 19.

The inactive can only regain agency through action. When the cult of action is denied at a national level, and even at subnational collective level, all that remains is unaimed, individual action. Merciless, unyielding, goalless, pointless; violent flailing at anyone in arms' reach. Action for the sake of action is all that a slave who's been locked away his whole life can hope for. I'm not advocating anything, only telling you the future. You're not safe just because you're old, if anything you're probably a bigger target because you haven't had to suffer yet.

Prove it

>You're not safe just because you're old, if anything you're probably a bigger target because you haven't had to suffer yet.
To expand on this, look at where all of these cult of action outbursts happen: Walmart, farmer's markets, corporate offices. For a generation that was forced to live online. it's your world where the violence takes place.

Prove that they're 19 or prove I'm a zoomer?

From what I've seen zoomers are completely maladjusted and helpless.

97fag here, are we zoomers or what? I can't really relate to them and the typical millennial mindset seems even more foreign. I didn't get a cell phone until high school how tf can I think like the ones who has had them since birth

>the most violent force to regain the agency
A simulation of a rebellion at most

That's weird as fuck. I'm 96 and we all got cell phones in elementary school. I'd consider myself a zoomer because I have almost nothing in common with 30 year old millenials.

You're in the weird grey area. Zoomers usually start at about 2000 and millennials end at about 95. I'd say you're a millennial, as the first zoomers didn't get cell phones early either. No five-year-old wants a goddamn blackberry.

Eh, up to a certain point. Sure, the sperg who maims a couple boomers at a garlic festival for no good reason is a simulation of rebellion. But what we see now are all of the outcasts and weirdos breaking down. What happens when the intelligent people start to crack? The people who are smart enough to go after C-level employees and infrastructure instead of Walmart landwhales? As it gets worse you're going to see more and more people who are atypical of the random shooter type becoming random shooters, and I doubt the modus operandi will stay the same. We've always had radical losers at the edge of society, but what happens when it gets so competitive that even the smart and capable become radical losers?

Both

You have more in common with them than you think if you're posting on this site. Us 30-year-old boomers surround you on all sides.

They will also be caught or killed. It has already happened btw

>Prove I'm 19
The primary franchises/pieces of media which I feel nostalgia for are late-stage Bionicle, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds, and Marvel's Civil War event. When I was very young, I used to see CN shows like The Grimm Adventures of BIlly and Mandy and Ed, Edd, & Eddy on TV, but I was either too scared to watch them or my mom wouldn't let me.
A Tumblr girl dragged me into MLP in middle school

>Prove Zoomers are 19
The point which it really shifts is about 2000. That's when kids started getting smartphones at about 10 (since the Iphone came out then), and were raised on social media through their teens. Except me, of course, because I was an introverted fuck who was afraid of Snapchat.

Attached: IMG_1944.jpg (1125x1109, 129K)

Not competitive, more like the rewards for not being a radical loser doesn't mean much to a growing number of smart capable people. Reputation and recognition is everything nowdays, and if done correctly an intelligent person can get this much easier as a radical than a moderate
>The virgin mass shooter vs the CHAD planned political terrorist

Same here. We're doomed to the borderlands

That media is Millennial as fug my man. I'm 28 and I was heavily into early-era Bionicle. Yu-Gi-Oh was really big too when I was a kid. And of course Millennials have been the prime consumers of capeshit, though after Nolan's Batman series and the original Iron Man I mostly checked out. My Little Pony become a Millennial meme online.

I don't think there's as big of a cultural divide as you think. The social media stuff I understand, but even then, Facebook was blowing up as I was turning 17-18 and everyone had dumbphones. I don't see the "Zoomer spirit" as fundamentally different to Millennials', which I why I don't think the people your age will be judged as a separate gen in ten years or so. I think you're last-wave and any real shift in the youth zeitgeist will come when today's highschool freshmen start graduating.

My two cents

Y'all ain't paying attention. My Bionicle and Yu-Gi-Oh was the same franchise as yours, but came out after a six-year gap. It's the shit that no one talks about because it hasn't become nostalgia bait yet. When's the last time you saw a meme about chad Yusei Fudo on his motorcycle?

And yeah, MLP was a millennial meme, but I specified middle school to show how young I was when it dropped.

You're talking like being killed is undesirable here. The only desire is agency, death is an acceptable and often welcome part of the process. The doesn't stop them from gunning you down on the way to the Walmart bathroom to clean the shit out of your pants.

The average Zoomer is like 4-6 years old.
Generational marxism is fucking retarded.

You might be 11 years too late.
Perhaps 20.

Attached: 1560934207159.jpg (620x413, 112K)

>When's the last time you saw a meme about chad Yusei Fudo on his motorcycle?
When the abridged series mocked it a decade ago
>Yu-Gi-Oh abridged came out a decade ago

happy "people" have never written anything worth reading. i look forward to the literary renaissance once zoomers put the pillow over boomer's shit-traps.

Oh didn't think of it that way.
Still though I think it would pretty unorganized (since people act more and more individually) to have an effect.

More like 40.

Attached: America.jpg (1538x2326, 371K)

Yu-Gi-Oh abridged is for nostalgic millennials who only like the original series and people who are wayyy too invested into the anime to actually take seriously. The jokes about "haha funny motorcycle" were catered towards the former.

I must worn you, user. I look damn good in a tutu.

Yes that's what I'm saying. It will be entirely decentralized, no organizations only individuals lashing out in a pitiful attempt to regain some kind of control from hypercapitalism.