Anti-natalism

>anti-natalism

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>Yea Forums - Literature

>shits out retard babby who grows up to work at McDonalds and then dies of an opiate overdose at the age of 29
>"WE MADE DAH CONTRI-BYOO-SHUN TO SHOOOSH-IIEEETEEEEEE"

Attached: 1564506268000.jpg (3600x1700, 724K)

Can we have some real fucking discussion on this? Guy I live next to is a philosophy major and a total antinatalist and I need to know how to btfo him

You can't. He's right.

Thanks retard anyone else got anything?

You BTFO him by having a child and encouraging him to read philosophy and have your child BTFO him.

anti Natalists rely on normal people to reproduce. If everyone stopped reproducing, society would collapse. Kant's categorical imperative.

He says he doesn't see humans going extinct as a necessarily bad thing.

Then he doesn't care about his own well-being or life either. He's just a misanthropic nihilist then, you can discard his opinions.

Please learn what anti-natalism is before posting here.

What is antinatalism if not hyperindividualistic pessimistic garbage?

>misanthropy
>pessimism
Those aren't innately tied to antinatalism.

If there are no humans then there is no human suffering. How is he a misanthrope? If anything he loves humans too much.

Just tell him that his instincts are correct, he should not reproduce.

There are more important things than "not suffering". Surely he doesn't disagree with the fact that suffering validates experience, progress, and life itself?

>All life now and forever out takes place in a post-modern capitalist context and this will always be the circumstances people are born into.

Attached: 1566950464276.jpg (720x720, 43K)

His main thrust is this "asymmetry" that Benatar talks about in his book which basically says you can't deprive an unborn child of good, but having them does make you responsible for all of their suffering, so I doubt he'd care since he'd say you aren't doing anything wrong by depriving the kid of experience or progress.
His grounding for all of this is moral theory, I don't think it comes from a place of compassion at all.
I don't know if I would agree that's he's misanthropic per se, because I also don't believe he actively wants humans to become extinct, he just doesn't think it would be a bad thing, but he certainly seems to lean towards misanthropy. He's an interesting guy.. Real smart, but certainly got some out there opinions.

Anti-natalism is the same as that wager shit. You assume that because your life is so "shitty and depressed XD" that your offspring will have the same life. You THINK that you're saving a potential melvin (like yourself) from being born. But in reality you are also depriving a future chad a life of love happiness and fulfillment. I strongly suspect that most antinatalists are really just the kind of people that no one would want to reproduce with anyway. It's mostly a HUGE cope

I feel the same but I doubt he'd even debate that

He doesn't have to. That's the beauty of it. The argument is an insult that both minimizes his points and makes anything he say sounds like a cope. It's the same as U mad?????XD. I've BTFO every anti natalist argument with dismissal and contempt because at the end of the day, they are soiboi beta kekolds who no woman will ever feel a coochie tingle towards

Get this disgusting lesbian meme off my board