Post your erotic novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your erotic novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: pige.gif (320x240, 1.72M)

50 shades of gray but the guy is poor

Lolita, except Lolita is the narrator.

lolita, except it's a mother and a son

Which one is the seducer and which one is the seducee?

Blue Lagoon except its mother and son

the woman is the seducer. she "accidentally" flashes her massive tits to her teenage son. all this happens after the death of the father.

Johnny is contacted by his old best friend Fred. Fred's voicemail urgently asks him to stop by his lab later: he's made a discovery that Johnny needs to see. Johnny turns up, and having not seen Fred for years, is surprised by and jealous of how good he looks: perfectly muscular, and is his face different, jaw squarer, eyes bluer? Fred explains that he's made a chemical concoction which turns any who drink it into swole ubermen, and that he'd like to let a Johnny in on it, to repay for fond memories. Johnny greedily drinks up the potion, and Fred leaves him in private to undergo his conversion, and not long after finds himself feeling strange. A heavy lethargy sets in and he dreams of orgasms unlike he's ever had. He awakes groggily to find himself chained to a bed, limbs splayed to each bedpost; he looks about panickedly and blurts, "What in the fuck?" but his voice is oddly high, feminine, and he looks down at his body and beholds perfect womanhood, his rapid breathing setting his breasts aheaving, his pink cunt wet, and his face flushes with warmth and confused arousal. The door opens: it is Fred, naked, huge cock hanging, lithe body rippling. Johnny stutters, "F-Fred, what's happening?" and Fred sits at the side of the bed and hushes him, pressing one finger to Johnny's lips, and says, "I've only made you a woman, Janet, like I'd always dreamed." Janet stammered unintelligibly for a moment before Fred firmly covered her soft, wet mouth with his hand, and continued: "I'd made two potions, one for me, one for you...and you're not just a woman now, but a horny one...a good slut with a craving for cock...you don't know it yet, but you will." And with that, he grabbed a gag from the bedside and buckled it over her mouth, despite her protestations, followed up with a blindfield over her tearing eyes. Was this really happening? She felt so warm, her cunt so wet, but this was all wrong...until she felt his firm hands on her waist, his mouth kissing all over her godlike body.

Black Lagoon except it's me and Revi

Lolita, except it's me and your sister

this except it's a mother and daughter

Lolita, except it's me with a figment of my own imagination.

h-hot

A young succubus keeps getting summoned in the bedrooms of basement dwelling autists. She is initially disgusted by them but takes pity on them, teaching them how to become Chads. The real cooms were the friends they made along the way.

Lolita, but it's Kevin Spacey (larping as Frank Underwood) and his victims

Mankind makes contact with an inter-dimensional alien race of giants that look exactly like humans but are all built like superheroes, have lilac-purple skin, and 10 feet tall. At first contact, they're an uncomfortable presence but seem peaceful enough, but they steadily start making more and more demands of those around them, as well as claiming more and more territory around them as their "embassy," until mankind finally snaps and declares war on the village of 15 ft. tall giants for acting like an invasion force. The upcoming weeks are played defensively around the aliens and their city, until mankind finally gets international agreement to launch a Trident missile to destroy them. The plane carrying the A-bomb is destroyed by massive alien-crafted drones, though, costing them the air and foiling their plan to cripple the industrial heart at the center of the 20-foot giants' country.

By this point, the uncomfortability has finally gotten to a noticeable point worldwide, and scientists finally figure out what's happening: the aliens are capable of existing in time di-chronically, so long as they exist in the present. Their presence is literally bleeding backwards in time, and if they aren't stopped, the entirety of earth's history. The scientists say this right before they're retroactively wiped from existence, but the findings they broadcast to the world stick What nations of the world are left rally in the largest counter-force possible against the empire of 25-foot giants, but the process of the time-pollution rapidly speeds up over the course of the battle, causing the rebellion against the dynasty of 35-foot giants to fail spectacularly as the rebels' weapons devolve in their hands into simpler and simpler tools, even as the giants swell in size and number.

By the end of it, what survivors are left flee into the heart of their territory- except there's nowhere to flee. Even as they run, the countryside and cities they all run through morph into metropolises built for their titanic 60-foot peers. By the end of it, one last leader of man gives one impassioned speech to a group of humans in a cave about the beauty of humanity's endurance and potential, but even as he makes it, his crowd disappears one-by-one as they are re-integrated into the timeline as slaves, pets, and food-stock. By the end of it, the man now stands giving a his speech before a bemused colossus 100-feet tall, when his voice is suddenly constricted by a collar around his throat... a collar connected by a heavy chain to the colossal woman's ring toe. She and her guests chuckle as she gives a little tug on it with a twitch of her foot, and tells her servant to stop being silly and finish with his foot rub.

Lolita, but it's a nymphet seducing another shy nymphet

any of you niggers interested in writing for a H-game?
nothing like COC text walls, just lewd dialogue and a couple of lines to differentiate characters.

>lewd dialogue
OH, FUCK ME

YEAH, FUCK ME WITH THAT FAT COCK

UH, YEAH

FUCK

you need writers for this shit, really?

All the girls in one town live their lives normally but one guy who can be described as an incel believes there is a conspiracy against him organized by all the girls to toy with him sexually, i.e; flirting with him constantly but not giving him any physical connection. The celibate male though a mediocrity in terms of looks falls behind his piers in social development thus making him a insufferable to be around. Those who do go near him always find him spouting of about conspiracies regarding the current political situation, racial tensions and religious issues. though he is not often seen around people do to is excessive internet usage, leaving many to speculate if this is the source of his reactionary ideas; May god have mercy on his soul. (sorry for the faggy writing style)

yes, coming out with stuff for ara ara aunts & monsters to say when they're raping you it's too much for my retarded self.

If you are seriously asking I might. Are you paying and do you have a contact?

BROTHER

I actually want to write a story about a GIGA Chad Thundercock and a Gay Chad that are friends from HS, they became roommates after college and start living together. Gay Chad as already pass the stage of his life in which is addicted to cock and now is very depressed about finding a bf. Tired of online dating he cant find a partner that actually wants to be with him and not bcuz he is hot. Giga Chad is hot and is his bro, but he is straight. Giga Chad is cool with his gay bro. He is dumb af and only graduated from college cuz his family. He graduated from law but he is terrible at it. The only thing in which he is good is inflicting pain (like boxing, street fights) he is thirsty of violence but know that real [ S O C I E T Y ] is not controlled by daddy and he needs to be pretend that he is a cool lawyer and not punching machine.
Gay Chad (thanks to diversity quotas) have a nice job, well paid, let's said the tech business. Gay Chad is praised wherever he goes but is dead in the inside, he just can stand how stupid the world is outside of collegue.
Giga Chad is unemployed but he is fine with daddy's money. He feels useless. He start seeing with envy eyes at Gay Chad.
Gay Chad's auntie (an useless women addicted to drinking wine, basically a satyr of a PC women) ask gay Chad to take care of his cousin. He is fine. Both Chads live in a top apartment. So no nasty shit or sketchy.
Giga Chad is starting to get a little out of control since the unemployed dilemma, Stacy laughs about he been so dumb, daddys pressure about being a lawyer, gay Chad cool life, he wanting to beat the shit out of homeless people or bros at gym that doesn't want to practice kickboxing with him anymore. Basically Giga Chad is turning into a very Angry Chad. Gay Chad is turning into NPC Chad.
Giga Chad is getting closer with Gay Chad cousin because he thinks been closer to younger people make him cool. Gay Chad is like "bro, he is 15. We are not taking him to a bar and play beer pong. We are 27. Wtf" cousin is like "fuccck yeah wubba lubba dup dup" while giga Chad only want to have fun like good old times.

Lolita accept its about a student and an English teacher

a man and a woman meet and fall in love,get married, have simple sex (missionary or mating press), have children, watch their children grow and leave home, go on worldwide vacations together, get grandchildren, and then the husband and wife die in their sleep at the same time.

My diary desu but i'm my dad

yes,and yes.
[email protected]

You'll hear from me tomorrow

The Giga Chad and the cousin situation is getting really out of control when Daddy find out that Chad have been party for months and gay Chad have been lying too.
Giga Chad is not even looking for work anymore. Daddy disowned him.
Chad realize that he dont want to follow that life and start having crazy parties "without" rules. All his life he have been under rules and fuck that. All kind of weird people start getting around those parties. Hard drugs, bitches getting fuck, fist fights, betting. Also he can make money charging people to get inside of the party. However they need tons of money.
Cousin, by Chad influence, start to selling himself to older guys how pays tons of money just for a striptease. Cousin is not longer a shy, timid, gay teenager he is a devil enfant terrible with a lot of edge and a body fueled with hard drugs.
Giga Chad decided that he ain't a homo, so he only take female jobs, but the womens want to dominate Chad. One client, an "empowered CEO" wants to peg Chad and make him a bitch. Chad is so horny that I started roleplaying that but when things get serious he get so fucking piss that he wreck all the fucking things in her apartment and when GigaStacy make fun of him for being a prostitute, Chad strangled her to death.
Chad realice that one murder is not enough and he is hard beyond limits. We not longer want to prostitute himself he wants to be part of the first illegal fights instead of arranging them.
Meanwhile gay Chad realise that useless auntie is actually in a recovery center for alcoholism, but she is faking it. She is tired of the responsibilities of being a mother, a wife, a member of society, so fucking it, I'm gonna pretend to be crazy. Under all the craziness Gay Chad realizes that all the her traumas that turn her into a crazy bitch are the same dilemmas that he is confronting now. Gay Chad is on a one-way ticket to became useless wine cool auntie.
Gay Chad have been gone weeks because looking for auntie and he is not aware of the chaos of the giga Chad and cousin. He arrived at the house at night and realise the reality of that his apartment under Giga Chad control.

Gay Chad told cousin what happened with his mom, but he is a zoomer on hard drugs so he doesn't give a fuck. Chad is high on drugs and start showing what is happening inside this new "world" that he created, but gay chad and believe it and chimped out against all the "clients"
The party is over. Cousin is like WTF my clients! Giga Chad is furious but without the house he is fucked.
Cousin after the hangover realize how bad the things really are and tell that Chad is not longer a homo. No homo = No Chad's money. Chad cannot simple go an beat the shit out of the kid because gay Chad is gonna be furious. So he start manipulating the kid into taking drugs and then make him really horny. The cousin have a huge crush on Chad. Teasing him, sleeping him, getting inside of the shower when he is in and fucking him super hard. Chad trick cousin into thinking that he like him. Gay Chad discovered them and went crazy, but Chad patience is over now.
Chad tell Gay Chad that no one will control him more and tell gay Chad that if he kick him out he is gonna kill cousin.
Gay Chad goes to work every day. Works like a bitch to escape reality but one day that came back and see his cousin have a fist fight with a professional kickboxer just because some dudes want to see that kid getting hurt, she decided that he wants to escape. Fuck Chad, fuck cousin, im out.
But none escape from Chad that easy.
Chad kidnap gay Chad tell him that he is going to have the death match that he always wanted with him. Gay Chad can run away. Cousin is also over there but is so high and beat up that barely understand what is happening.

too unrealistic unless the guy kidnaps the girl and she comes to like it like in my japanese doujins.

Any story like this falls flat in inspiring people to better themselves because THERE IS NO SUPERNATURAL BEING THAT WILL APPEAR IN MY LIFE AND INITIATE MY JOURNEY.

Gay Chad decided to fight Chad.
Chad loses at last moment when the dipshit cousin threw at gay Chad a broken bottle and he use it to stab Chad.
However Gay Chad is deadly injured. He barely reach a hospital and passed out.
Several weeks passes.
He is in. prison. Cousin blame him for everything that happened and finally the father of the cousin appeared to inform him that useless auntie kill herself after the prostitution of her son. He is so disappointed of him.
They left and police officers arrived to take Gay Chad back to his cell

lmao

ITT GOTTAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM BROOOO

x3

So basically every TG story ever. C'mon, at least try to make it unique.

Except that book isn't erotica, retards. Even Nabokov said as much and deplored erotica in general. Fuck cumbrains.

how about a coombrain who accidentally gets a gf somehow who tries to convert him back to being normal, but he ends up turning her into one too and they wallow in their degeneracy happily together forever

>It's not like they're going anywhere.
like this tapirs dick? LMAO

How many times a day do I have to coom to be considered a coombrain?

The Idea somehow reminds me of that degenerate opioid binge part near the end of Infinite Jest

A drama where agricultural chemicals get into the water supply and suppress testosterone, forcefemming everyone, including women. The women go insane from having their endocrine systems kneecapped, and their disgust for men, no longer otherwise checked, overwhelms them, causing them toward react violently to any man who seems actively heterosexual. Eventually, the contamination begins to effect men as well.

>toward
To react violently, that is

>It's not like they're going anywhere
I self-publish on amazon and make a couple grand a month

pale fire but they're both little girls

dike

-Stoner but he actually smokes weed, doesn't give a shit about his wife and beats up Lomax
-1984 in which big brother is the protagonist jacking of to hot women that he can see through the camera
-A novel about the life in a commune full of coomers, bloomers, doomers, greeners, go-getters and oomers
-The Trial but K is a ripped MMA fighter who KO's everyone who busts his balls
-Ulysses but only using 500 different words
-The bible with satans instead of jesus son
-Lolita with actual penetration

Go on...

An erotic romance in the vein of 50 shades but with feeding instead of bdsm: A girl with body image problems who struggles to stay thin because of her body-shaming family gets a job as a secretary for a handsome and obsessive billionaire architect with a taste for curves. He decides to make her his new project.

Attached: architect.jpg (500x674, 187K)

Erotica with inanimate objects, sexualising their unsexual purposes/uses

>-1984 in which big brother is the protagonist jacking of to hot women that he can see through the camera
based, would read

Pnin but he's a futa loli.

“Nicki Minaj Worships My Big White Cock, Part One of Thirty”

Attached: 33B6CE74-FC13-44D4-997A-B4F32835963E.png (600x598, 634K)

An episodic novel about the adventures of a female time travellel, who travels to historical events like the viking invasions, the mongol conquests and Berlin in 1945 and constantly gets raepd.

>Oh no! Not again!!

>like in my japanese doujins
Ah I see, you're a man of culture

Dude how about erotica which takes place in moslem paradise and it's about this one guy fucking the 50-foot tall transparent houris for all eternity, eventually achieving sexual enlightenment and connection to the godhead

Attached: Mohammad.jpg (1920x2485, 1.85M)