Dude weed

dude weed

Attached: 607305f6-94ec-4670-a26c-2158439db5c0-679x1020.jpg (679x1020, 156K)

based novel

fpbp.

>he's swedish but he's called bjornSEN
>stupid people will think it's a mistake but smart people will get that it's on purpose
>genius!

pls explain, dubs man, I've read the book and his surname never bothered me

Another user. Perhaps, it's Danish and Norwegian surnames that end with SEN while Swedish ones end with SON. I know next to nothing about them though

I guess I'll never know, you and the "the dodos part in GR was crucial" guy are the worst, the only time I got blueballed harder was when a girl I liked told me she is lesbian

Is the dodos thing the first thing chronologically that's narrated? That could be important.

>Americanised spelling

Doesn't seem all that different from the rest of the book to me. It's the biggest time jump from 1944-1945 and it has the least to do with the conspiracy/the lack of one

Attached: IMG_20190924_012328.jpg (1944x2592, 2.42M)

Oh wait, I'm retarded, I noticed the word "chronologically" only when the photo started uploading. Yes, it is. I still don't get it

The Dodos part is about extinction of the Preterite, you know, the whole thing the book is leading up to in its apocalyptic end?! Not a digression

>girl I liked told me she was a lesbian
This is what we call a "pleb filter"

Nice feet

->

>"the dodos part in GR was crucial"

He's not wrong; here's a hint: Osbie is a representation of Pynchon as he's writing GR.

Easy enough to chalk this up to Pynchon fucking up cross language boundaries, the german in GR is atrocious.

it's the holocaust bro

Attached: 235.jpg (193x266, 37K)

lol mean to point to

The acid trip is the best writing I’ve ever read

that's when you cut the pp

thanks, mate

The movie was terrible, so the book must be atrocious.

I've only seen half the movie (friend got violently sick for presumably unrelated to watching it reasons & I had to help), but it left out one of the most interesting parts of the book - networked computers changing the flow of information and Doc getting the feel for it, his acid mind helping him see the coming changes