The Stories of Stories

I've met nobody who writes like me, about anything similar. I seek this more than anything: to find someone I can jive, jam, and enjoy with, our words and souls dancing together in sexual union. Those who write in this style have always been very distant to me, found only in books.

The genre is speculative science-fiction that could be described as "memepunk" (referencing the idea that occasions of experience are living evolutionary phenomenon not "internet memes") that seeks to take science-fiction to the furthest reaches of speculation: to imagine the un-imaginable that makes the un-imaginable imaginable. This science-fiction, and the science behind it seeks the source of creative inspiration, and to use it as technology. Narratives involving magic can involve such intensities, but spectacularly fail as they are the science-fiction of the past, not even of the present, much less the future. So throw away any idea about magic. The world-building is simple: everything must be hyper-naturalistic and hyper-realistic to qualify as scientific hyperstition. What is required for this is an organic realism so holistic and expansive the literally the entire world comes alive as a living processes of processes. With that we have a common reference point for speculation: the organic philosophy of Alfred North Whitehead, and what is inspired with it.

"A meme is a mutation in the mind" - Richard Dawkins

This Memepunk genre finds present social reality to be the ultimate dystopia; no greater dystopia can be imagined, as humans have already created it. All of humanity has become a global Doomsday device due to mutually and self-destructive patterns of human relationships. It speaks with the clearest and most horrified leftists who see the world burning in front of their eyes.

Attached: Omniquerysmall.png (175x175, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/specalblend
pastebin.com/GnBgTU52
chadpearce.com/Home/BOOKS/112327702-Am-a-Strange-Loop-Douglas-R-Hofstadter.pdf
vimeo.com/129280982
reddit.com/user/Eris_Omniquery/
old.reddit.com/user/Aminom_Omniquery/
youtube.com/watch?v=wLigBYhdUDs
pastebin.com/4s91qRn6
old.reddit.com/r/Tao_of_Calculus/comments/9rpnrl/space_taoism_101/
crystalinks.com/
researchersoftruth.org/
theoriginoflanguage.com/
pleiadianlight.net/
brotherhoodofthewhitetemple.com/the-emerald-tablets/
lisagawlas.wordpress.com/
logosapologia.org/eschatology/
principiadiscordia.com/book/1.php
youtube.com/channel/UCzb_MA3_pKeFOmA5-RcWqVg
youtube.com/channel/UCEcMWs6GudljuLw0-Umf97A
youtube.com/watch?v=Me4NgvxI0Dw&list=PL955088C496EF6F2E
bl.uk/learning/histcitizen/21cc/counterculture/assaultonculture/assaultonculture.html
boards.420chan.org/pss/res/207739.php
taylorpearson.me/bookreview/finite-and-infinite-games-summary-quotes/
youtube.com/watch?v=KTMFBYXmvMk
xenopraxis.net/readings/ccru_lemuriantimewar.pdf
merliquify.com/blog/articles/hyperstition/
cyborganthropology.com/Hypersigil
youtube.com/watch?v=dy5tYVU5mFk&list=PL8F393A80E80263B3
pastebin.com/u/The_Fool
vimeo.com/124736839
stealthissingularity.com
wiki.sunbeam.city/doku.php
vimeo.com/265524091
vimeo.com/271193975/8ed2369743
apolloschildren.com/ReadingList.php
syntheticzero.net/
laboriacuboniks.net/
zinzrinz.blogspot.com/2019/04/alien-rhythms.html
thedefinitearticle.wordpress.com/2008/05/17/the-dao-of-dick-a-critique-of-daoism-in-the-man-in-the-high-castle/
socialecologies.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/wei-chi-the-transition-to-order-incomplete/
reddit.com/r/theology/comments/c8r5o0/platos_the_forms_and_spiritual_warfare/
old.reddit.com/r/Tao_of_Calculus/comments/9rpnrl/space_taoism_101
youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialogical_self
tumblr.com/search/actuallymultiple
tumblr.com/search/plurality
discordia.fandom.com/wiki/Discordian_American_Princess
youtube.com/watch?v=_TkmpeYOUYI
youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg
npirl.blogspot.com/2008/11/next-big-thing-in-virtual-worlds-that.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dUqrHwX6xM8
youtube.com/watch?v=hS9Wl340pDg
vimeo.com/127098837
vimeo.com/129609470
vimeo.com/218908974
vimeo.com/262025984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With no worse situation imaginable, speculative horror is over. Any fictional monstrosities are kittens compared to fact, there is no new ground to be tread. The terrain of science-fiction speculation is entirely that of WONDER. And so it imagines the greatest wonder it can, a wonderous event of human history, culture, life, meaning, art, science, and philosophy. This event is a memetic singularity: an explosion of human creativity in all domains, and a global enrichment of the intensity of lived experience for all. This event is the arrival of the future to the fullest realization of it's possibility, analogous to the arrival of a hyper-advanced alien civilization on Earth as hyper-terrestriality. It is inspired by visions of the technological singularity but finds them extremely limited: what is imagined is recursive mutual improvement in human relationships, and by interdependence the entire biosphere of the world. The only term that truly encompasses this happening is "organic singularity" and it finds it's passionate determinations for the future of life in the green movement, but considers what is involved in such a movement to go down to the level of fundamental metaphysics, involving a universal language of languages.

There is a catalyst of this event: a visionary who has sought such a future with all the strength she could manage. This irresistible becoming was given by her absolute love of creativity in all of its forms, a life-long study and engagement with it, who identifies with creativity to the essence of her mortal soul. She is I, Eris Omniquery, and as the story of the future unfolds as reality and the Meme Wars resolve, so will mine.

vimeo.com/specalblend

pastebin.com/GnBgTU52

Attached: whiteheadmeme.jpg (647x656, 177K)

I must deny the existence of any "must read" books, books that compel and demand themselves to be read comprise the dictatorship of self-dictation: The Official Canon. Even my most cherished books and stories, even my own story is not a "must read." I deny that books need to be read a certain way, or even used a certain way, such as for non-reading. I deny that one must even read or be "well read" to be self-creative, as it falsely places one creative activity above all.

Instead I commend engagement with philosophical inquiry itself, in the full expansiveness of it's pursuits that go beyond books and beyond stories into the study of life itself. What matters ins't what you read, but rather being elevated by the spirit of philosophy: to feel the romance of the adventures of ideas, and to explore it with the greatest fascination and wonder.

This is a selection of books that have greatly inspired me, the conversations to be had among them and many others are amazing. I'd recommend "I am a Strange Loop" by Douglas Hofstadter because it's wild stories are very much similar to my writing style, and greatly inspired by it. Upon examination, anyone familiar with process philosophy will see an attempt to advance a process cognitive psychology, as many of it's premises are very similar to Whiteheadean principles.

Attached: 7.png (2520x554, 1.58M)

What's a good place to follow your work man? This interests me

Metaphors, analogies, and their doings is at the heart of our story. Some have imagined incredible involvements of them, such as Douglas Hofstadter. Hints of something remarkable to be discovered, and activities to be engaged in can be smelled in his story "Prince Hyppia: Math Dramatica" which itself is a metaphor of the strange doings in the foundation of mathematics involving the Principia Mathematica. There is more than just poetry involved here: there is mathematics and science. Indeed, the terrain this story takes place is at the intersection of the poetic and literal.

Here is the full copy of "I am a Strange Loop": chadpearce.com/Home/BOOKS/112327702-Am-a-Strange-Loop-Douglas-R-Hofstadter.pdf

Here is a condensed talk by Hofstadter of his "analogy as the core of cognition" theory, with some added elements: vimeo.com/129280982

Attached: mathdramatica.gif (987x4236, 1.07M)

reddit.com/user/Eris_Omniquery/
old.reddit.com/user/Aminom_Omniquery/

Some say that Aminom and Eris are two people pretending to be the same person. Others say that they are one person who thinks they are two. I would say that we are a system of three autonomous identity modes interconnected with a non-identity mode describable as "a question questioning itself," a "strange question," and that the model of identity as it is commonly known is a big understanding. This is my self-portrait.

Carl Sagan would say that "we are a way for the cosmos to know itself," all-inclusive of other ways. Indeed, the spirit that he evokes in this video youtube.com/watch?v=wLigBYhdUDs truly is a way in which I identify as truly living.

Attached: autology.jpg (814x859, 132K)

Big misunderstanding^

This story naturally involves "weird memetics" and cultural virality: pastebin.com/4s91qRn6

Attached: virus23.png (1788x1518, 1.37M)

I originated the meme "Space Taoism" and was lightly involved in cosmotechnics threads: old.reddit.com/r/Tao_of_Calculus/comments/9rpnrl/space_taoism_101/

While I continue to maintain this framework, Space Taoism is dead for me because it has gotten very boring, and I must seek the Weird. So now I engage in even stranger philosophical activities that even the most well-read minds would dismiss as complete delusional psychosis. Being familiar with delusional psychosis, I see no problem with this. Those who can read me would probably have to understand the most extremely psychotic bipolar mind.

> We wuz prosaic n sheeit

>I've met nobody who writes like me, about anything similar. I seek this more than anythin
I got exactly this far before clicking to link you rSotS and Aminom and I scroll down to see
>vimeo.com/specalblend

lmao

gj m80

;)

crystalinks.com/
researchersoftruth.org/
theoriginoflanguage.com/
pleiadianlight.net/
brotherhoodofthewhitetemple.com/the-emerald-tablets/
lisagawlas.wordpress.com/
logosapologia.org/eschatology/

Attached: erispirate.jpg (1091x1091, 354K)

youtube.com/channel/UCzb_MA3_pKeFOmA5-RcWqVg
youtube.com/channel/UCEcMWs6GudljuLw0-Umf97A
youtube.com/watch?v=Me4NgvxI0Dw&list=PL955088C496EF6F2E

bl.uk/learning/histcitizen/21cc/counterculture/assaultonculture/assaultonculture.html

Attached: IMG_9436.jpg (2048x1482, 1.08M)

Attached: IMG_9437.jpg (2048x1450, 1.18M)

boards.420chan.org/pss/res/207739.php

A list of endless complaints. Endless work. No thanks, I'd rather play much more interesting games: taylorpearson.me/bookreview/finite-and-infinite-games-summary-quotes/

Attached: MAD.jpg (455x600, 56K)

found you

youtube.com/watch?v=KTMFBYXmvMk

xenopraxis.net/readings/ccru_lemuriantimewar.pdf

>he doesn't know about Lemurian time war

>he doesn't even know that I know about something he likes and like it as well, and have been inspired by it.

Thank you for bringing this up, it reminded me to add these ingredients:

merliquify.com/blog/articles/hyperstition/

cyborganthropology.com/Hypersigil

youtube.com/watch?v=dy5tYVU5mFk&list=PL8F393A80E80263B3

err

pastebin.com/u/The_Fool

Despite the apparent similarities in style between my kind of writing and others such as the CCRU, I would call mine as being very much different because it is entirely post-war, as in completely unconcerned with all conditions of war, and imagines a sphere of activity entirely beyond war. This requires imagining a "strategy of non-strategy," cooperation excluded from all involvement with competition. It is simply known as "love." "Finite and Infinite Games" is a pretty good reference point for trying to imagine such a world of activity, "Nonzero: The Logic of Destiny" by Robert Wright a pretty heavily capital-infested launch point, and indeed game theory should be thrown out entirely to fully imagine post-war. However it was a good tool when I first started imagining the game of games: vimeo.com/124736839

Yes, I am crazy enough to believe that what is involved with love can be described with a clarity that truly describes it as having the power we experience it to be. I am so girly.

Attached: heartagram.jpg (704x900, 123K)

stealthissingularity.com

What about Solarpunk?

I don't dislike it, I like how green everything is, but it really hasn't inspired me yet.

True play in this regard can be imagined as loving and love-full activity, involving enthusiastic consent, the playground of love. It can touch any involvement, not such sexual activity - but it must be inclusive of such activity.

Attached: b2r.jpg (478x487, 94K)

It seems to go along with your post war theme, imagining the world anew, now, and a focus on positive generation of novel spontaneous non-hierarchical action instead of as a negation or reaction. I'm probably distorting the message:

wiki.sunbeam.city/doku.php

>I'm probably distorting the message:
This isn't all discouraged. Those points satisfy mine, so I qualify as a solarpunk.

Solarpunk is "I need it" but what I really want is "fuck yes," joyous enthusiasm. Of course this must also involve necessity, but it strives to be post-necessity, post-imperative, to engage in fully open-ended exploration. If I can't dance, I don't want to be part of your revolution.

>How are Trans people involved?
Glad nobody asked. Imagine the shared desires among trans people, which are "the conditions to become the opposite sex." Everything is inferior to complete and total transformation. This inspires trans minds to seek self-transformatability, and also social and technological transformatability. You don't have to be trans and can be completely heteronormal and have such desires, but being trans practically necessitates it as the core of one's identity. Also it's inspired by the need to be better than any woman to be accepted as a woman at all. I want to be the best girl I can be.

Attached: a96aba2877dc90ef6d19e7862af2502c9592d5cf_hq.gif (347x311, 82K)

>With no worse situation imaginable, speculative horror is over.

You must not have much of an imagination then. There's always something to be afraid of.

Self-sabotage

That's not really horrifying though... maybe write a tragedy?

The only thing I fear is my own stupidity, because it is the only thing one can possibly control. Epistemology is the only true kung-fu, and it's eternal opponent is human stupidity. The sound of enlightenment is precisely when one realizes that they have been stupid.

I greatly admire Richard Dawkins' Fightin' Fedoran kung-fu style.

Attached: dawkins-t-shirt.jpg (640x572, 155K)

I lived such tragedies, they were hilarious. Eventually I learned to enjoy the hilarity while experiencing them, and actually experience pleasure from the realization of my own stupidity. "I'm stupid! Fuck yes! I actually just LEARNED SOMETHING!"

>The only thing I fear is my own stupidity, because it is the only thing one can possibly control. Epistemology is the only true kung-fu, and it's eternal opponent is human stupidity. The sound of enlightenment is precisely when one realizes that they have been stupid.
Very epic

>I greatly admire Richard Dawkins' Fightin' Fedoran kung-fu style.
Oh no you were doing so amazing. Did you know that some of the theories of knowledge in epistemology are made use of in theology? Not saying it's legit, at the very least they're salvaging any logic from the vast stupidity that is theology.

She who self-defeats hard enough becomes a master at it.

Hello, is this the pretentiousness thread?

Yeah I found stance that works a lot better: the Discordian stance. But I still admire Richard Dawkins stance against religion.

Yes, it is, welcome home

>implying you can be pretentious on a board dedicated to reading books
When everyone is pretentious, no one is.

>Discordian stance
I am really thick and dull and basically dumb, so if you can please summarize exactly what that is?
I feel like I should know what that means by now

Spoken like a true intellectual ^^

This is my own interpretation of my stance: vimeo.com/265524091

This is Aminom's stance: vimeo.com/271193975/8ed2369743

Dude all you had to say is Tao.
Epistemology is the circuit, Tao is the flow.
But I am confused. What does this have to do with so called 'discord' or is that what you mean by creativity. Tao is the main flow, the circuits allow all acceptable concurrent flows.
Delusions can also flow, which is why we need sound circuity with high integrity.

You can't self-defeat if you weren't trying to achieve anything in the first place.

#NoGoals

apolloschildren.com/ReadingList.php

syntheticzero.net/
laboriacuboniks.net/
zinzrinz.blogspot.com/2019/04/alien-rhythms.html
thedefinitearticle.wordpress.com/2008/05/17/the-dao-of-dick-a-critique-of-daoism-in-the-man-in-the-high-castle/

socialecologies.wordpress.com/2015/12/18/wei-chi-the-transition-to-order-incomplete/

>Almost forty-six years ago I began studying martial arts, which is both mimetic praxis and guided didacticism of master/pupil; yet, with the truth that the pupil becomes only the master of herself rather than enslaved to the form within which she moves.

not sure if missing the point, or bringing it home

reddit.com/r/theology/comments/c8r5o0/platos_the_forms_and_spiritual_warfare/

>I've met nobody who writes like me, about anything similar.
I mean how can they if they are not you?

>Dude all you had to say is Tao.
I'd just say "change" or "movement" is all that is needed. A question mark.
>What does this have to do with so called 'discord'

Discordianism is a religion that is so anti-dogmatic that it presents itself as a joke, to call everything about itself into question. "Bringing everything into question" or "agnosticism about everything" was the goal of Robert Anton Wilson, who was a writer intimately involved with Discordianism.

>Delusions can also flow, which is why we need sound circuity with high integrity.

This circuitry I would describe as "the set of all possible questions from a given perspective at a given point of time" as an object, and as a process to "be all-questionable," to seek to expand the horizon of one's questionability. A question is a quest, a narrative movement. It's recursively self-improving epistemological self-improvement.

Attached: questionquestion.jpg (350x350, 13K)

>wordswordswords
>isms
>magic
>mental convulsion

Take your epileptic pills

Let my tombstone read: "She tried to do as little work as possible." Down with clockocracy!

Attached: 3072195378.jpg (932x1163, 244K)

>“what is work? Work is of two kinds: first, altering the position of matter at or near the earth's surface relatively to other such matter; second, telling other people to do so. The first one is unpleasant and ill paid; the second is pleasant and highly paid.”

I don't agree with his appraisal of the second kind of work as "pleasant." In fact there's nothing more horrifyingly boring for me than telling idiots what to do. No work for this girl.

Okay so basically I live and breath discordianism, but at the same time I don't like the word.
It has nothing to do with discord!
Practicality over all else.
Function over form.
It is the height of modernism!
It is in utter harmony and flow of nature.
Nothing chaotic or discordian about it...
Or is it discord for the discord? That can make sense!

Let trouble know when they come to town, that I am the trouble for the trouble.

>This circuitry I would describe as "the set of all possible questions from a given perspective at a given point of time" as an object, and as a process to "be all-questionable," to seek to expand the horizon of one's questionability. A question is a quest, a narrative movement. It's recursively self-improving epistemological self-improvement.
Very nice. Have you found fundamental premises? I will soon be working to collaborate on that.

>Practicality over all else.
What is only practical for me to be is to be wholly impractical, my singular job. I have absolutely no reason for being here, and I shouldn't be here.
>Function over form
Fun. Fullstop.
>It is in utter harmony and flow of nature.
The flow of nature isn't the flow-constriction of linear time, but the nature of relational change.

>Very nice. Have you found fundamental premises? I will soon be working to collaborate on that.

old.reddit.com/r/Tao_of_Calculus/comments/9rpnrl/space_taoism_101

>But I still admire Richard Dawkins stance against religion.

US-centric internet discourse has failed to move beyond an endless relitigation of the Richard Dawkins New Atheism era, where the goal is to epic logic own le fundie opponent into submission with ''facts'' and ''reason''. This goes for most of the ''left'' but specially for the ''right'', obviously kids who grew up with atheism debates on early social media, the accelerating secularisation post-9/11(any study of New Atheism must consider its links to neoconservatism), and overtly sacrilegious pop culture. Seems like the ''death of God'' is still the pressing cultural problem, we stand in a confused relationship to the 2000 years of christian civilisation which preceded us. The modern concept of Atheism wouldn't make sense without Christianity, militant atheists are in a way more christian than merely secular people.

The protestant background of Americans is obvious to outside observers, and people really underestimate how much the discourse of science and progress, and even secular humanism are developments of christian theology. I think you might fit within the broad tradition of American Transcendentalism and Unitarianism.

Stewart Brand's Whole Earth Catalog served as an interdisciplinary cultural nexus between lots of these ideas back in the 60s and 70s, psychedelics, cybernetics, computers, new age mysticism, etc., incredibly influential on what later became silicon valley and hacker culture. But were there is hope there is also danger utopian potentialities are inextricably bound to dystopian ones. mind control, the implication of biology in the management of human populations (Malthus was a political economist), the omnipresence of the cold war research industrial complex, the question is, can humanism survive all of this?

Attached: doorofperception.com-whole_earth_catalog-3.jpg (1500x1125, 524K)

That's hilarious! To be honest, this is ideal for women.
Women make connections and proliferate basic necessities based on the context of their societies. And they do it by having fun...
Men traverse unexplored territory and lead the way. I hope this sounds sexy.

I want to look at that but I fear it will impede my current flow. What I had in mind...
How valid do you think is 'Cogito Ergo Sum'

>I think you might fit within the broad tradition of American Transcendentalism and Unitarianism.

Nah, I'm just trans.The only art tradition that has really fits me is the furry fandom, which is very much related to this

Attached: Punctuated-Equilibrium.jpg (850x623, 112K)

>Cogito Ergo Sum
Replaced it with "what do I think about?" because it goes places, x=x just says with itself. I'm trans-rational, which includes rationality and irrationality as both legitimate activities. This means that I don't see any "laws" of thought, or "laws" about anything as absolute, in fact broken logic can be incredibly useful and is indespensible for creativity. Forexample the "law" of misidentity: "Whatever appears to be the case may not be the case." and the "law" of self-contradictability: "Something can both be and not be" This is very related to metaphor.

A similar concept is described in the Principia Discordia:

>The Free Mantra of Sri Syadasti Syadavaktavya Syadasti Syannasti Syadasti Cavaktavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavatavyasca Syadasti Syannasti Syadavaktavyasca (for some strange reason, commonly called Sri Syadasti)

>Also heretically expressed as: "All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense." and "The teachings of the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual School of Spiritual Wisdom are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense." — will heresies never cease?

It is also described in Prince Hyppia: Math Dramatica under "How Can an "Unpennable" Line Be Penned?"

youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

Attached: goldenapple.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

But do you exist? You could be dreaming, hallucinating. You could be watching a movie and be under the illusion that you are doing anything.
With the most extreme skepticism, is there any actual proof?
Can there be a premise that is not based on assumption? Is anything, inherently true?
What is your highest standard of objectivity?
>>Also heretically expressed as: "All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense." and "The teachings of the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual School of Spiritual Wisdom are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense." — will heresies never cease?
Hilarious! I do believe that some things can be ascertained. Minuscule they may seem, it's an important pivot to grow out the entirety of knowledge from.

Apparently to prove you are a girl on Yea Forums you need to show tits.

Attached: PARTYHARD.jpg (1944x2592, 1.08M)

I am more confident in your existence!

Am I confident in my own existence? I know only how I feel, and I feel pretty damn good right now.

Does this feel like a risky pursuit that puts in question the core aspects of what I think about myself, and so makes it a field of experimentation? From experiences of such other risky attempts and their productive failures to include previously comfortable assumptions, this does seem like a rigorous attempt to be true to myself.

Self-honesty, even through the most severe pain at what self-analysis reveals has been my life's pursuit. From the courage to have self-honesty, all other virtues follow. May others experience such titanic and meaningful battles with themselves as I have.

So that's kind of the relationship between Aminom and Eris as identity-processes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dialogical_self

Literally like this pic, until at some point the dialogic field of conflict blossomed into a field of play. I learned to play with myself very well, you see.

Attached: what.jpg (680x490, 83K)

My psychiatrist who taught a class in mindfulness-based cognitive therapy I participated in once described the aim of MBCT to "train one to become one's own psychologist." It was spectacularly effective for me, because the practice and the theory behind it directly led to my theory of perception being comprised of two reference-frames of change-perception: immediate change in the present and cumulative change over time. This relation is precisely that as between integration and differentiation. Following this led me to Discordian of all ridiculous things, and then to Mr. Whitehead, whose own theory of perception was identical.

When I read Whitehead is when I realized that I wasn't crazy at all. The precision between my own model and key elements of his was exact.

This is when I knew I won the quest to find the future. I'm just waiting for others to begin to arrive at the similar conclusions...

Attached: mindful_way_workbook.jpg (380x499, 42K)

How is my memepunk fairytale so far?

Attached: celesintro.jpg (935x546, 73K)

tumblr.com/search/actuallymultiple
tumblr.com/search/plurality

Attached: hosted.jpg (988x751, 839K)

Attached: 51tzsEl1cDL._SX321_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (323x499, 29K)

Attached: richard-giblett-mycelium-rhizome.jpg (800x395, 125K)

Attached: file.png (531x800, 758K)

Attached: file.png (540x318, 251K)

Discord trannies, right?

Attached: queenme.png (1140x832, 168K)

"A key point here is that magical thinking is entangled with all kinds of practical engagements with the world."

And nothing was further than the truth.

Wait. So are you saying, that 'cogito ergo sum' is about as valid as posting a selfie?
That's fucking deep

My love for life is every bit as intense as my lust
How to make your dreams come true: explore dreams as wildly and freely as you can.

discordia.fandom.com/wiki/Discordian_American_Princess

Oh boy, a story about an author who fantasizes about having actually written a story, the joke being that it's nonfiction and in that sense technically true, yet no less obnoxious. Let me guess, the final words will be "Chapter 1"?

Who here kno de flo? De flo that gets the winnaz glo?
youtube.com/watch?v=_TkmpeYOUYI
>Cruffatin: A word of unknown origin ingeniously used in the hip-hop song "Witness" (artist: Roots Manuva) - referring to a man-made hidden meaning, probably a South London word-mix of prophet and crocheting. Meaning: to make up a vision of the future and tell people about it without revealing everything at once by only feeding them encrypted information.
Who know The Next Movement?
youtube.com/watch?v=qm7Xt2Qsjcg

Attached: symbol-black-power-1_orig.jpg (772x471, 31K)

Oh no, it's much cleverer than that. You see here's the story: pastebin.com/GnBgTU52 which ends with Chapter 2: How I Became A Reified Integral.

So here it is:

npirl.blogspot.com/2008/11/next-big-thing-in-virtual-worlds-that.html

Attached: fig.jpg (1024x775, 83K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dUqrHwX6xM8

sounds gay and pseudy bro but i enjoy reading your cum anyway

You're welcome, glad you enjoyed.
youtube.com/watch?v=hS9Wl340pDg

Attached: 1569206215465.png (645x645, 456K)

"Yu Yevon was once a summoner, long ago. He was peerless. Yet now he lives for one purpose: only to summon. He is neither good, nor evil. He is awake, yet he dreams. But... maybe not forever."

vimeo.com/127098837

Attached: yu_yevon.jpg (894x894, 204K)

vimeo.com/129609470

vimeo.com/218908974

vimeo.com/262025984

Attached: x293.jpg (293x446, 27K)