I like cuddling

I like cuddling

Attached: 5C515A6E-E254-45D2-A3F6-D173A87ED964.png (300x281, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uOBveFKdGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone does

Based and redpilled

Not true

I don't. It's uncomfortable to me, makes me restless and want to get up and do something. I like sleeping alone too.

Unless the room is hot as shit.

>Fug Indian girl and bust inside her
>lying in bed, her sleeping on my chest
>the raging hormones from the sex disappear
>realise how much she smells of sweat
I’m not a racist at all but shit those memes ain’t lying

maybe not with you : (

Only indian girls that dont smell that ive come across are the ones that act like valley girls

How do you think she came?

I don't even know what it feels like. Please describe it.

t. Wizard

Your mom never cuddled you as a kid?

if you want to get away with posting off topic /r9k/ whiny incel shit you're supposed to put "books for this feel"

If she did it was forever ago and I can't remember. I can vaguely recall what it was like to cuddle my cat but he's been dead for a decade.

Not him but generally you don't SMELL sweaty after sweating... you gotta give it some time to ferment, rot, spoil or whatever. It's the smell of old unwashed sweat that kills us. Some say sweat is actually a turn-on, and like sweaty hair and shit.

tfw no maths bf to cuddle with :(

depends on what you're sweating out. if it's curry that's instantly nasty

Post feet

Didn't consider this desu. Fuck in the shower maybe?

You cant have knowledge of a experience a priori so its of no use.

when a girl sticks her butt into your hips, and has her back against your chest, it has a locked-in feeling and you get insta cozy especially if its a bit chilly and you actually need each others warmth

Then go to >>cu/d/dling

Cuddling is only good after you coom inside her.

Also your dick stays hard and sits like a hot dog in her buns.

Can you describe how does that feel with 500 words detailing it as much as possible

no i dont. too much intimacy.

When you're desperate for it and only get it every once in a while it's fucking incredible. It's winter and you met a girl at work or at a concert and you're only 20 and you take her to your shitty apartment that you cleaned up to look as good as possible and spray washed the stains on your carpet. You sit with her on your hand me down loveseat couch with the stained side of the cushion down and you feel delighted to watch a movie with her and smoke some weed or drink some wine. Then you eventually get closer and closer until you make out and finger her until you eventually ask if she wants to go into the bedroom then you fuck hard as a 20 year old who is a little too insecure and in his head so you last way too long from performance anxiety until you finally coom and peel off the painful condom then spoon naked and sleep naked together the room freezing cold because you can't afford to run the heat. You feel warm and accepted and excited.

However, now, when you have a live in gf or wife for years spooning just makes you feel at home and less anxious about tomorrow's day at work or when your lease is up. It doesn't have the same excitement but it has an anxiety relief.

Of course cuddling before you coom is just annoying because your dick makes you so uncomfortable.

Incubator baby, autism, or trauma?

fear of sexuality. That's why i read a lot of books.

From trauma, incubator baby, or autism?

Neither of those.

Neglect?

>Yea Forums

As far i remember my mom and dad were quite engaged with me. If someone would get intimate with me, i'd probably strongly react like a protag from notes from the underground when he was visited by prostitute in the end.

But you're an only child

I want to cuddle with someone

I dont get it

Big titted gf is what you need. Nuzzling into her tits or latching onto one is one of the best feelings.

ew no. I'm male btw.

You should seriously do some introspection further into this. I can't help you if you can't give me anything.

Post feminine penis then

Cuddle with me (male)

I dont know what to say honestly. I never had any female friends in childhood. Basically i fear getting exposed and swallowed by a girl.

pure coziness done with the person you love

Maybe you should lift weights and be more happy with your body. When I did I was happy to be naked in front of women because I knew I had nothing to be embarrassed about.

same
as long as I have memory my parents never showed any affection to each other, they were separated but living in the same house because of children. When I was 13 my dad died and I lived only with my mother while my 2 sisters were in other city studying. My mother is a prude, my sisters too, they are 8 and 10 years older than me. One of them has 32 and is still virgin though she is beautiful but she doesn’t like social environments or the idea of being touched, the other has had 2 very long relationships. I had a gf but I didn’t fuck her and there was a moment where I knew I couldn’t get any closer so I just opted out and didn’t even say a word to her, just stoped talking to her.

That's the problem - it's not the body, it's mind. Besides if it didnt happen in 27 years then it wasnt meant to be.

Have you not collected father figures or gravitated toward favorite male teachers or older male coworkers? I think you should start with your own masculine identity considering three girls can't raise a boy and that would make one feel less than and not good enough for women when all of them are older, larger, smarter, and more advanced than you. It would give an inferiority complex. Plus the trauma of your dad dying at possibly the worst possible time in your life and the subsequent social withdrawal that causes.

The body and mind aren't two separate things. Working out is basic hygiene like brushing your teeth and you shouldn't neglect it.

I had the same problems even when i was pretty healthy guy in HS. It's just i can (somewhat) flirt and make girls laugh if i want but when it comes to sexual stuff like physical contact, i just change topic or back off. I'm the master of mixed signals.

how the fuck is this books?

Get drunk

Being drunk only makes me sleepy and extremely depressed

>tfw no gf
is a universal part if the 4channel, user. Like cute anime girls it belongs everywhere.

Take adderall

>just get drugs xD

My relations with teachers were always very impersonal, I didn’t have many male teachers either. After my father died I also started going to HS in a different city were I didn’t know anyone though I made some friends there. I lost all connection with previous friends I had from my own city. Then after finishing HS I lost all connection with the friends I made there. Now I’m in college and I have some friends (male and female) to whom I’ve tried to be very open with about myself in an existential level, but never about sexuality. Also I have some very depersonalizated thoughts about human relations and interactions. I don’t like feeling that I have to make someone laugh, for example. Also I think I read(or misread idk) body language too much, some movements by people seem to communicate something evidently, or sometimes when I react to something I feel as if I’m acting the reaction, as if my gestures where the logical reaction to what happened, so other people can get that I had that reaction. Honestly, I feel like I’m going the schizo route.

Drugs are a ferry that is sometimes necessary before you learn to swim.

You need to go hunting with other men. Do you have any uncles or grandparents or coworkers that would be willing to take you.

95% of people manage to do that without resorting to drugs. Besides i have addictive personality.

Haha no they don't. Everybody drinks and smokes weed when they're young to get past it.

I do go out with other men, but they are my age and I think they are not very mature. Plus I have the feeling (by experience) that once I’m out of college I’ll just lose contact with them.

Or a steel mill
youtube.com/watch?v=-uOBveFKdGs

How does this compare with spooning a normal sized pillow and pretending it's a girl?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOP I JUST WANT ONE DAY WITHOUT FEELING LIKE HUMAN GARBAGE

Attached: 1565884390496.png (1920x800, 751K)

You need a father figure badly. You really ought to go hunting with an older man. Unfortunately modern society has done you a horrible disservice as if you were in a more communal one your needs would have been met immediately by men in the community. You should have had an uncle or a friend of your father's or at the very least the next guy who was sleeping with your mother step in to help raise you. You need a mentor. Read Joseph Campbell The Power of Myth.

Lol stop with this. You are not obliged to be miserable.
Go to africa cuddle some black roastie who will worship you for being white.