Is it good?

And is his other work good?

Attached: PatricianIeatass.jpg (2516x4078, 2M)

Play or watch the videogame better

I don't watch movies, videos, or play video games.

dude...imagine...your soul got trapped...and you had....endless.....pain
WOA WOA WOA I SURE AM SPOOKEED!!! ITS NOT LIKE THE CONCEPT OF HELL HAS EXISTED FOR 50000 YEARS HOW ORIGINAL HOW CAPTIVATING BRAVO HARLEM EDISON BRAVO! INCREDIBLE JOB FANFUCKINGTASTIC THEN THE BOY ATE HIS DOG :O! IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

alright

yeah it's good, only thing that is convincing me not to be cryonically frozen.

What about A city come a-walkin?
Also any suggestions on fucked up scifi?

Attached: Comeinmedaddy.png (675x1080, 179K)

Its like 12 fucking pages, just read it and find out.

I have no dick and I must coom

Is that the final part of AGP?

The video game for this is unironically better then the 12 page short story.

Really? I thought the opposite. The game was cute and serves as a companion. Everything seemed darker in my imagination reading the story.

Absolute shite

it's alright

Okay, it is absolute shite when compared to the idealised picture painted by the critics. I bet it's the shock value wearing off.

Its ok, its not amazing

Like another user said, making this thread wil take you longer then just reading it. I liked it, but it was not a life changer like some people act like it is.

I read deathbird stories and it was really hit and miss

It really is an intense concept. No amount of retard speak will change that you fucking bloomer.

I liked it for the ending, because no matter how you cut it, its bitter sweet, because the main character gets the last laugh against I am
Its horrifying yet beautiful imo

Read it cause of this thread and it was really not worth it

Then read it? I don't understand how you are not some new Yea Forums poster and asking this, you already read most of the time, you don't need guidance.

God what is with this reddit attitude, people cant read a super popular short storie unless they get enough upvotes (you)s approving it? Yeah it's really not amazing to me either but thankfully due to people needed verification before they read we have these threads.

Please tell me english isn't your first language

My time is precious and I don't like wasting time. I'm kind of lazy when it comes to reading anything but the classics.
I'm not a schizo but I believe that reading bad or sub-par literature might poison my mind. And that I cannot allow.

So, you're visually illiterate?

But you are an exceptional liar.

I used to do it in the past but I quit it. I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I don't drink and I'm not addicted to anything.

Edit:
>I don't watch movies, videos, or play video games.
Fine, I should've rephrase it as:
"I don't watch movies, videos, or play video games any longer."

I just wanted to show off my will of character, that's all!