How do atheists conceive the universe and what do they think reality is made up of?

How do atheists conceive the universe and what do they think reality is made up of?

Attached: 1568562501552.jpg (777x652, 92K)

Strings

whatever the academia caste says about it

Daily reminder that both the theory of natural selection and the big bang were posited by devout christians

How do everyone conceive the universe and what do they think reality is made up of?

Attached: 253535.jpg (261x216, 8K)

Most of them have not thought about it. The rest of the few are either unknowingly Spinozists or Whiteheadians. Their so called Gods are an "atheist's God."

Matter

I think reality is made of atoms and quarks and so on, but being an atheist didn't really affect that opinion.

You can be atheist without being a physicalist-cuck.

i don't know but whatever structure that made me possible to live is an immoral entity. i did NOT consent to live in this absolutely awful and deceiving shell of reality. just fuck off and let me die already, i was so happy not being anything for the past 13 billion years
how do theists reconcile with the fact that it's absurd to think that such an intelligent entity would care about humans and what they do. "lole, i'm creator of the universe but you're going to universal damnation if you fuck your sister's tight pussy, yeah bruh i really care about the way literal monkeys behave, and their thoughts"

retard

>retard
retard

kill yourself then

that's my plan

>i did NOT consent to live
With every breath you take you consent to live.

just like female rape victims who get wet then. i plan on not consenting in the future

i wish sting wouldn't mess about with those old songs
also religitards fuck off. the universe is made of cats. everyone knows that

and why does it matter? i could never understand the reason why religiousfags always bring that up
and what do religiousfags think reality is made up of?
most of them are not idealists, so the answer is: matter and mind
atheists, logically, are more inclined to physicalism, so the answer is: matter
i can’t see the point of asking such retarded questions

yeah exactly that

I doubt it. Most atheists don't even know about String theory, and if they do is ironic since it deals with up to an 11 dimensional world, if that isn't odd and supernatural(weird) I don't know what is.

>what do they think reality is made up of?
I don't think there is something reality is made up of, or use the word that way. Suppose you have a pie. You could cut it into four slices, but this doesn't mean the pie is made of four slices. Could also be eight. You could divide the goop from the crust too, but that doesn't mean it's fully descriptive to say it's made of goop and crust. You could say it's made of protons, neutrons, and electrons, but how would anyone know you're even talking about pie anymore?

The concept of reality, to me, is simply the concept of what exists without being perceived. What is known is the criteria, not the contents. It's what exists without me using the mind's razor to chop things up into groups, so even trying to think about it from the inside out is somewhat off limits. It's like asking someone what thoughts they can't think. To even call them thoughts is already a step too far, as you've gone in asking what reality is "made of."

>you think reality is made of nothing!
also no