How do we expunge the /pol/ virus from this board...

How do we expunge the /pol/ virus from this board? So many threads with the potential to be edifying are ruined by these screeching retards crying about Jews. Two McCarthy threads have been desecrated recently by a guy saying blood meridian is “Jewish propaganda to make white men nihilistic and violent”, and “Harold Bloom is a subversive Jew who is helping to ruin the west”; naturally, retards like this soak up all of the attention and any genuine discussion of McCarthys works is lost. Also, the fact that it is impossible to discuss any book by a woman, regardless of merit, because the insatiable /r9k/ hordes who have not read the book will fly in to give you their hot takes about women and hypergamy, is incredibly detrimental to the quality of the board.

Attached: 94804CC3-6C68-4EED-A803-B12001C30CB6.jpg (750x1059, 207K)

Cope harder Rabbi

its only fair we expunge /leftypol/ virus aswell otherwise our immune system will be exposed without the symbiosis of the two

>now that infinity chan is gone and I don't have /leftypol/ anymore, how do I co-opt this as my containment board?
Nice safe space you want there, you intellectually bankrupt cretin

how about we start with expunging the atheist cancer first?

It's an anime image board populated by undergraduates who use books to bolster their self esteem. Are you expecting the salon of Mme Sevigne?

The thing is, leftists on this board are nowhere near as obtrusive as the poltards. You have butterfly who comments her anarchist maxims on almost every thread but aside from that they seem to be civil contributors to the board who keep their debates to threads specifically relating to Marx and economics.

>b-but my side is better
No fuck off

I’m not on any side; I’m just saying what I see.

>Yea Forums
>undergraduates
More like the meeting ground of global neets

/pol/ is a necessary evil, if anything their sperging makes leftists look better anyway.

Dilate

>pol memeing on non-whites makes the transhumanist, intersectional crypto-marxist post-colonial globalists better by comparison
Lol who are you

>transhumanist, intersectional crypto-marxist post-colonial globalists
That sounds pretty cool desu

Report philosophy threads because they belong on /his/.
Report political threads or posts because they belong on /pol/.

Explicitly political threads do not belong here.
Philosophy threads that don’t relate directly to a text or author don’t belong here.
You are a dummy if you think literature can be entirely separated from politics and philosophy though

Low IQ post.
Philosophy, politics and literature are intertwined. You can't just separate them because you don't like certain opinions.
Literature is also discussed on /his/ and /pol/ btw.

Threads like this fuel them you retard.

Prove them wrong with facts and logic.

How do we get rid of the deep center?

This is a Greek board. Christians must leave before atheists.

Nah the accelerationists spam four threads at a time and the rest slide anything good.
Probably behind all the pinkerposting too. They're just poltards with more sophisticated board techniques.

Nietzsche cultists are the worst.

>my perception should be the rule
lol fuck off

This is a christian board, in fact christians preserved most of greek thought anyways.

I, too, come here for the top notch literary critique and not to proselytize

You're the one who doesn't belong here. You're probably the cunt reporting every other thread too.

So, you're a Jew, then?

>Also, the fact that it is impossible to discuss any book by a woman
>stop talking about the jews
I'm sorry but every single relevant author hates women and jews. You're simply a faggot poseur who started reading in college lmao. If you had a modicum of intelligence and at least a decade of reading under your belt, discussions about jews and women shouldn't really disturb you, since they're pretty much the common denominator between every western intellectual for the last two millenias.

Good bait. I really mean that. Here's (You)r reward

Nohow. That's on the moderation. Actually, it's on moot, that faggot probably could've prevented this years ago.
There's ultimately nothing that the userbase can do about these large shifts in site culture, regardless of what wannabe janitors like to tell themselves.

Attached: 1519143256840.jpg (640x2721, 185K)

This is inevitable under the circumstances.
But I understand why you take the stance you do. Your side cannot abide a free range of ideas, and indeed requires censorship in order to survive... Torba's law applies.

Attached: Torba's law no censorship move to right from left.jpg (1024x386, 71K)

Based

Checked.

>How do we expunge the /pol/ virus from this board?
YEASSS QUEEN!!!! THIS TOTALLY THIS THIS
TOTES THIS

Attached: images.png (210x240, 8K)

>Torbahs law
>Any community that does not outlaw murder will lead to a people being murdered. Because this law is enforced and based on emotions murder is logically and rationally correct and it's presence is a sign of a healthy community
>Torbahs law
>Any city in India that does not outlaw street shitting will lead to people shitting on the street. Because this law is enforced and based on emotions street shitting is logically and rationally correct and it's presence is a sign of a healthy Indian city

Thank you for providing a clear example of what kinds of posts needs to be cleaned up from this board

Accelerationism is rightist...