Anyone know of any good medical books for non-doctors?

Anyone know of any good medical books for non-doctors?

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-215823.png (720x850, 678K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png
youtube.com/watch?v=tzHhAJUJuqE
instagram.com/meowriza/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you have to shit up the Catalog with lewdity?

Careful before fapping to that it's a guy

yeah clearly but holy shit

With that ass? man...

im way past the point of giving a fuck. this tranny epidemic is like the new jailbait shit. "OH NO YOU CANT JACK OFF TO THAT SHE'S ACTUALY ONLY 15.4 YEARS OLD" Yeah well fuck you. If you hadn't told me i wouldn't have known and now that i do know that ass isn't any less hot. I'm jacking off and you can't stop me.

But user, that officially makes you a home of sexual

Based zoomers falling for the feminization propaganda. Give it a generation or two and we'll have a whole industry solely aimed at turning these fags into subby traps. And that's a good thing.

>D.va cosplay
Cringe
Give me a Ryuuko or Asuka and we’ll talk

See...this i never understand. All i can see for example from the OP image is a nice voluptuous, feminine ass in a skin tight bodysuit. How would me being aroused by this picture be gay? If anything, you're gay for not being aroused by such a feminine body. That's the whole problem of this tranny dilemma bullshit.
See, i want you to imagine for the sake of argument that you're at a party/bar/social situation (i know this is hard to imagine but just bear with me) and a smoking hot 8/10 chick in a sexy dress and thigh highs comes up to you and chats you up. You hit it off, have a few drinks whatever you're having a good time and start making out. Then the night ends with you throatfucking her for 10 minutes before she swallows your cum and that's the end of that.
Now imagine 2 years later you find out from one of your friends that this "chick" turns out to have a dick. There's no conceivable fucking way you would have known that when HE deepthroated you that HE was a HE because HE was so good at passing. Does this make you gay?
If you're a pedantic homo you would obviously say yes because you had oral sex with a man. But keep in mind you would have never even had a clue until one of your friends told you. You only ended up having said sexual relations with said man because of how many sexually attractive feminine features HE had. Yes it's a he. Yes you fucked him, but it can't possibly be classified as gay.

But it’s not feminine, it’s a guy

An easy solution to this is to flip the terms. Instead of 'gay' and 'straight' use 'androphiliac' and 'gynephiliac', and voila.

well done
now do this refinement for every other word in english and you'd have cured the west of cancer

Oh user, we both know that's not possible.

Attached: 640px-G_semantics1946model.png (640x334, 43K)

absolutely enlightened, it all comes down to language

>how would being attracted to men make me gay

Lol it's okay user it's 2019

It's feminine. Guys can have feminine features. And if a guy uses makeup, outfits and hormone manipulation to hide most of his masculine features and exaggerate the feminine ones to the point where HE looks like an attractive female...Well how are you supposed to know?
Actually interesting take. But this is never going to make into the pleb vocabulary. They'll call it "homo cope" or some shit.
@13869369 You don't even deserve a (You)

This is a good SHTF book, for all the knowledge you would need on basic, trauma, etc. medical care, without having advanced medical tools, etc.

Attached: where-there-is-no-doctor-cover-1.jpg (586x847, 432K)

Relax, I'm a doctor. You appear to be suffering from a swollen ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=eH10efX7Png

>t. survivalist prepper

youtube.com/watch?v=tzHhAJUJuqE

>getting off to this is perfectly normal
>but OP image is totally gay

Seriously? Was not interested in it all until you said that. Does anyone have source on this?

Are you a brapologist?

Based, fuck moralfags and faggots

Who is this scrotum factotum?

instagram.com/meowriza/

Would absolutely give him the dick. No homo.

she has a really attractive body

another reason to take the 2D pill.

Thanks!
Good stuff.

>traps are now gay
I mean, traps were always gay, but crossdressing has a long historical precedent. Problem is that some of the best examples have been adapted into anime and manga, and you can't use them as arguments anymore without being accused of being a weaboo.

He

>cosplaying slutty shädman
Based

>see thread
>mmh nice question, I'd like to know it too
>open thread
>it's a fucking cumbrain thread, people are off topic and discuss about man's ass
Jesus Christ the absolute state of this board. You all like that coomer guy to me.

>discuss about man's ass
GIRL's ass
Fix'd

Female (male)

>asks reasonable question
>posts a picture of ass
>people discuss ass
He could have posted a cover or sample page of Gray's, for fuck's sake. He made his half of his post about ass, and half of his post about the question. The thread was off-topic from the beginning.

They hated user because he spoke the truth.

Ok faggot hahahaha

It's a png that looks like a sexy woman.

Based and redpilled

Start with the Greeks

Attached: 71Bgn18HDTL-669x1024.jpg (669x1024, 115K)

You mean start with ancient mesopotamia, right?

Attached: 102018-26-Ancient-History-Mesopotamia-Medicine-Health.jpg (933x500, 146K)

Attached: 1553887339641.jpg (1078x991, 856K)

OH GODD IM GONNA COOOOOOOOMMMM

The whole argument is flawed. It would only not be gay if you only admired and loved the femeninity in them and don't want to copulate with them.

*femininity

yeah should have gotten him to play Captain Marvel

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

This.
Also, the book he is looking for is.
>Science Discovers the physiological value of continence.
It's a book that quotes many physicians as to the OP's problem.