Any books to get me laid?

any books to get me laid?

Attached: 1569196022073.gif (400x500, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797615579273
sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/your-choice-life-partner-no-accident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my diary desu

the fuck are facepulls?

Sounds like some incel nonsense about making your face look more "chad-like".

job and money.
Women don't care about books or films bro.

They're cable exercises that work your rear deltoids, back, and neck muscles. They improve your posture which makes you look better.

Some gymcel nonsense. Pushups, pullups, squats, calf raises and forearm exercises (all to failure, of course (add weights if necessary)) are all you need.

No, virgin

Start with the greeks

The bible

Cringe and bluepilled

I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell - Tucker Max

What would a book like this even need? It would have to solve your intimacy issues, make you feel good about yourself, function as a guide to socializing, probably need to get your new friends, give you a strict diet, a strict fitness routine, and tell a compelling story that also makes you massively horny. Does that sound like it will fit in one book?

No. Books aren't going to do this, and that you're even looking for one to solve this problem for you is indicative of the problem.

Three simple steps, my dude. Just three, but you have to actually commit. And before you dismiss it, just shut up and fucking read it, cause whether you follow this advice now or realise it in the future, you're going to appreciate it:

1.) Start giving a fuck about yourself. Work out and become secure in yourself. None of this basing your self worth on how others see you bullshit. If you like A, B, and C, then internalize that shit. That's yours. When you speak to people who say they hate it, don't capitulate. Say you like it--politely, cause you're not an asshole, but unapologetically.

If you have an issue with negative thoughts, look up meditations to address it. It will help.

It's a matter of being the person you want to be. You're the only one who can tell you otherwise.

2.) Get a dating app (Tinder, OKCupid, doesn't matter. Whichever you like.), swipe right to everything, and message the matches you're actually interested in. Most people get selective before even seeing if they match. That puts you at a statistical disadvantage. Don't kneecap yourself. It's a numbers game, plain and simple. Swipe right.

3.) Don't be an idiot. This includes, but is not limited to: Being an asshole cause you think that's what women want (it's not), being self-deprecating, not "hey, wanna go back to my place" (that's all you really have to say. Don't try to be some "lady's man" or whatever bullshit monicker they go by these days).

Remember: Whether you hook up a lot or not at all is a matter of how many people are in your social sphere. Your age and the number of people you've had sex with (if it's zero, it says nothing about you) dont. fucking. matter. The average person has a small social cirlce--10 to 15 people who they interact with socially. When you consider only about a third (5) might be women, it's clear you need to get out of your comfort zone and put yourself out there. Most idiots don't recognize or do anything about it and fall for incel/doomer bullshit--it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is where step 3 comes in.

There's not some seceret to meeting women. There's no red pill, despite what some loser over the internet with a thumb up his ass would have you believe so they can have company in their misery. You're not defective. You're capable of great things. Get the fuck out of your own way.

>not "hey, wanna go back to my place"

*not **asking her** "hey, wanna go back to my place"

>3.) Don't be an idiot. This includes, but is not limited to: Being an asshole cause you think that's what women want (it's not)
you had me up until here

This doesn't work.

t. someone who does more than the steps

Confidence is not being an asshole. If you need to reneg on your principles to get laid, you know what you are? An idiot.

Then you're failing at least one of them.

Based and redpilled

All of this sort of advice always assumes a certain base level of social competence and inherent attractiveness. I think it's fair to say that if you're on here there's a reasonable chance that such qualities elude you (i.e. you have autism or similar).

This is not true. I don't have autism, am tall and at the very least not unattractive, work out regularly, socialize daily, work in a highly lucrative industry, etc.

I do everything they tell you to and more, but I guess it's a meme.

1.7 percent of Americans have autism. This is a bullshit excuse. Work on yourself.

What isn't working for you. No matches? Dates aren't landing? Elaborate.

No matches without boost, sure. And of course tons of fatties when I do boost.

Either stop punching above your weight class or find ways to expand your social circle offline.

Chicks can match with slightly more attractive men online just due to supply and demand.

But this is advice on how to not be alone, not how to land a supermodel. If you're relatively normal, you'd soon match with a normal chick. That you're supposed to be a grown-ass man calling chicks fatties is pretty telling that you've got a lot of work of do.

a lot of work to do.

...yikes...

So he should work on himself but the woman he can expect is a landwhale ? Sounds like a shit deal.

Not what I said.

>If you're relatively normal, you'd soon match with a normal chick.

Their standards are probably way above their reality (fucking up their chances online) and attraction to them is purely physical (fucking up their offline chances).

This shit only gets complicated when someone starts making excuses for themselves as to why other people don't find them attractive. Hint: The call's coming from inside the house.

>No deadlift
>No bench
C'mon user

>That you're supposed to be a grown-ass man calling chicks fatties is pretty telling that you've got a lot of work of do.

Okay, this was a waste of time.

Sorry to hear that, user. Hope you manage to take advice critical of yourself flaws so you can get laid one day. Until then, I dunno. Get lube?

Saying he shouldnt punch above his weight and not calling chicks fatties, which works as shame can change people, is pretty dooming I feel. If I only had the choice between no intimacy or intimacy with people I find physically unattractive, physicality shouldnt be the only thing you like but its a big factor, then its a shit deal.

women are 40 IQ so uh a book would never get you laid, just get a lobotomy or do hard drugs and you'll get laid all the time, since all women are mentally retarded

I didn't say anything about having sex with people you find physically unattractive.

Having a personality and goals wherein you call chicks fatties and you're fixated, from what I can tell, only on looks, shows the problem clear as day. I doubt they can even distinguish between attractive and good looking.

bitch shut the fuck up

Couldn't even keep their cool on Yea Forums. No wonder you can't get laid.

If your posture is fucked doing all that will be very bad for you.

Attached: mark manson models.jpg (407x630, 26K)

I am the user youre repyling to, I actually admire your attempt to lift these sad sacks up. Problem is, if youre average looking nowadays it is hard, and having a healthy relationship instead of trying to fuck around is even harder because there is so much in the market, so why should the female, or male part if hes attractive enough, of the relationship stay and weather any troubles ?

im not that guy i didnt even read wot ur faggot mind sperged out in the form of text, bitch

27 khv reporting in.

Attached: 1528897543529.jpg (2048x2048, 793K)

#2 is a retard's advice if you know how Tinder's algorithm works.

In what way. It worked just fine for me a few months ago. I've since been hooking up outside of the app.

Attached: 1566501273520.webm (960x1200, 1.95M)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19558447
>The strongest predictor of attraction for both sexes was partners' physical attractiveness.
Just be attractive bro.

There are a lot of factors that go into someone being attractive, and how you present yourself--even outside of base physical features--plays a huge role in it.

This combination of physical and personal traits, this projection, is a type of character we exude, and our attractiveness in another's eyes depends on whether their values are compatible with our character.

Ultimately, their values and goals in life are not to the short-term, such as meaningless sex--not for any extended period of time, at least. That's just something that brings us into relationships. The more you're with someone, even if it starts off with hooking up, the more you discover who they are.

People don't get into relationships based solely on appearance. They're more complex than that. They may be career-oriented, they would have hobbies, they may be seeking intimate connections in a shy or charismatic or nerdy or passionate people. To abandon that when things get difficult would be to abandon that life for yourself.

I'm trying to condense a lot into a small post, but you get the drift.

Suggest several then.

>the strong predictor of attraction was attraction
kek

Good post

>There are a lot of factors that go into someone being attractive, and how you present yourself--even outside of base physical features--plays a huge role in it.
Well, no. There's absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever. What makes you attractive is being physically attractive. After that you can have types, based on the initial physical attractiveness. As in, "i like goth girls", or "i like the CEO type of men". Things like that.
You shouldn't change your behaviors or way of thinking to appeal to females, because it's ALL about your initial physical attractiveness. If you're not attractive, then you'll never attract a girl.

Explain how it does work, I have no idea how it works.

Not him but swiping right on Tinder raises red flags to its algorithm. It thinks you're a bot, and shadow bans you. Don't do that. Have some fucking dignity and choose only people you're truly attracted to.

Reminder, getting it is easy and the majority of people get laid regularly. Sus lota in volutabro luti! You are so immersed in filth as is society that you are blind to the harmfulness of recreational hedonistic sexual activity, especially to yourself. The loss of semen has horrendous impact on the body and indulging lust serves only to increase the power it holds over you. The real mark of a man is subduing and rising above the passions. Otherwise you are no different than a dog.

I didn't run into that issue, but in that case, swipe right on anyone who seems within the general vicinity of attractive. The point is, getting picky at just the possibility of being matched closes way too many doors to otherwise good dates.

>Have some fucking dignity and choose only people you're truly attracted to.

You are, once you match. You don't owe an algorithm anything.

you seem like a massive virgin. maybe try fucking an actual girl instead of your decrepit manky hand.

This advice is... decent, at least compared to most of these kinds of bee urself tier posts.

Tinder (and online dating generally) really is your only reliable option for getting girls if you don't have a social circle. And if you're complaining about not getting laid/ no gf, it's almost certainly because you have no social circle.

You can entirely dismiss this guy's first and third points however, nothing of value is there to be found

have sex

No. You just need to be attractive. I don't know your age but if you haven't gotten laid in your early twenties it's cause you're ugly and your best bet is getting some roastie to settle down with you for your money. No reading is going to help you being ugly user.

Write one and you will get laid.

Yeah, that's why there are almost no poor men that are married or in a relationship, only rich men. And the poor men who partners are all paragons of male beauty.

All those pot bellied rednecks living in trailer parks with their wives and 4 kids are secretly super rich.

relics of a past time

>All those pot bellied rednecks living in trailer parks with their wives and 4 kids are secretly super rich.
This simply won't happen in this generation. Women have too much of a choice and ALWAYS date up. I've literally never seen a cute girl with an ugly guy, but i always see the reverse. So many guys who are above average are dating fat 4/10 femoids and it's sad.

>femoids

Stop whining and go outside.

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797615579273

sciencemag.org/news/2017/01/your-choice-life-partner-no-accident

t. cumbrain

and now in English please

Based Jeff poster.

>he doesn't know

It bans people who swipe right on everything. It also shows you to very few people if you don't message matches or have talk to matches very briefly. A lot of guys think they're ugly but really they just get screwed by the algorithm. The dudes with the most matches swipe right about half of the time