Que por que onions cortante me dices?

Que por que onions cortante me dices?
Por que cada vez que tocas el tema me hieres. Onions bueno mirando al frente. Pero cada que apareces me recuerdas ese buen pasado y la verdad no onions de piedra. Onions mas bien como de agua. Me va bien acoplándome a cualquier superficie. Pero no onions bueno con la gente que brilla. Con esos que me hacen evaporar. O descomponerme en todos mis elementos. Que por que me alejo y marco mis limites?. Pues por que por fin no estoy pensando solo en ti. Por fin pienso en mi y en las personas que me rodean. Me llamas inmaduro, pero tu eres la que sigue como manzana verde. Buscando que yo te pruebe y te diga que eres madura. Si por asares del destino lees esto. Si te quiero. Mas no te amo.

Attached: 936255_131581493702596_1397868851_n.jpg (215x147, 2K)

>onions

kkkkkkkk espanhol é um português falado de forma retardada e com uma batata quente na boca
lingua feia do carai kkkkk

triplos não mentem

>kkkkkkkk espanhol é um português falado de forma retardada e com uma batata quente na boca
>lingua feia do carai kkkkk
literally the exact opposite. Portuguese is Spanish spoken by a 5-year-old autisti Russian deaf kid. It's simplified and niggerised.

teu cu mlk

spoken like a true nigger

pprt meno bagulho mo cringe fica falano em ingles qnd a conversa é em portugues. mlk doente do krl

I think it's trying to communicate. I don't speak monkey language. Bummer.

I'm sorry fellow spic bro, the newfag filter has once agan butchered or beautiful tongue.

Both Portuguese and Spanish are beautiful (when spoken by Europeans).

meu pau no teu ouvido então kkkkk

Not really. Both are terrible and in the case of Portuguese, you can judge how bad the language is by how little of an impact its literature had over western culture, despite being one of the leading empires in the discovery of the americas, and all the subsequent wealth that came out of it. And in the case of Brazil, see how much they tried to copy French literature, because Portuguese literature was scarce and dumb and irrelevant.
It's a shit language, a shit, irrelevant nation.

Yet the best Spanish-language writers from the 20th century are from Hispanic America. Really makes you think. You don't even know the differences. Spain's Spanish is not really better and you're delusional into thinking everything from Europe is good by default.

7-1

what filters to onions

S o y

Daily reminder that Cervantes called portuguese "the sweet and gracious language".
Also portuguese has more vowel sounds than spanish and as the syllables are defined by the amount of vowels, it is much easier to understand spoken spanish if you know portuguese than if you were to understand spoken portuguese if you knew spanish. Therefore there is an advantage in learning portuguese.
Also, portuguese produced Fernando Pessoa and Guimarães Rosa, those two are enough to obfuscate pretty much any other writer.

You can't compare portuguese literature with Spanish literature, they aren't on the same level AT ALL. You compare spanish literature with French, German and English. You compare moortuguese Literature with Africa, the Middle east, and Asia, that is: of no value whatsoever to western civilization. Cervantes alone is of bigger cultural impact and aesthetic value than ANY portuguese writer that has ever lived. Then you have absolute gems like El Cantar del Cid that eclipses Camões and any other moortuguese "poetry", an the siglo de oro, etc etc. This is without counting Spanish latin america's literature, and other great authors.
Basically, portuguese literature is irrelevant and terrible. It could sink down into the ocean and no one would even care or notice. It has no cultural impact or value whatsoever.

ille me servat, et ego illum servo.

Portugal's literature is amazing, user. How is it Portugal's fault that the rest of Europe hasn't paid attention to their great works? But some have paid attention and spoken very highly of the Portuguese. For example, Eça de Quierós was considered better than Flaubert by Zola. And what this user said , Cervantes liked the Portuguese.
That's arguable, sorry. Spain's 20th century was incredibly productive and could go head to head with any country at the time and that's despite all the political turmoil. Not dissing Latin American literature though. My original point had nothing to do with that anyways, it was just that Spaniards have a more beautiful dialect than Latin Americans. No dialect beats Castilian Spanish in terms of beauty and most Latin Americans make Spanish sound ugly, esp. Central Americans, Mexicans and Caribbean peoples.

Harry Potter and Twilight have had enormous cultural impact. Are they great works for you? :) Popularity = good, right?

You're confusing two very different things:
1. quality and beauty of literature and
2. cultural impact

Once again, Portugal couldn't control the fact that people weren't paying attention. Learn Portuguese and read their writers and you'll see that they wrote amazing and beautiful works. Also as I said above, some knowing Europeans read the Portuguese and spoke highly of them.

If someone wrote the most beautiful sonnet in the world and no one read it except the author, does that make the sonnet less beautiful? No. And Portuguese literature is amazing if you would actually read it and stop measuring literature by how many people have read it (that's a sign that you're a pleb).

>Spain's 20th century was incredibly productive and could go head to head with any country at the time and that's despite all the political turmoil.
Name (1) Spanish author who's better than Borges.
>No dialect beats Castilian Spanish in terms of beauty
Nah, not really. Castillian Spanish is like the equivalent of Cockney English. Colombian, Mexican or Argentinian Spanish are much better. You just dislike them because they're Latin American and you're inherently biased towards anything European.

Portugal spawned Brazil. That's enough reason to ignore them altogether.

Unamuno. And nope, I love Latin America. I've travelled through several countries. But I don't think anything beats Salamanca's Spanish or that of any Castilian city, sorry. Castilian is the most beautiful dialect. I think Spain has some uglier dialects as well though. Not a big fan of how some Catalan speak for example.

No, they haven't. Cultural impact isn't measured at all by what the average person thinks about such and such work of literature, but by how artists, musicians, literary critics, academics, people with good aesthetic sense rate the works. It's through the peer review of quality people that a work obtains a classic status. And such thing has never happened to a portuguese work. And it has nothing to do with Portugal's economic situation or "Europe" not wanting to read their works. Russia was also a peripheral country at best, and Dostoevsky's work were already being read by people like Nietzsche. In cosmopolitan centers like Paris, Berlin, Madrid, there was circulation of literature from all of Europe. Portuguese literature was certainly introduced amongst writers, and it simply didn't amaze. People simply didn't care. And don't come to me with the "m-muh y-you need to read it in the original". No, you don't. Virtually no people read Tolstoy in the original, both now, and back then, and he's still one of the most important writers of all time.

>Unamuno
>Better than Borges

Attached: 1111.jpg (248x189, 15K)

>It's through the peer review of quality people that a work obtains a classic status.
Cringe.
>Portuguese literature was certainly introduced amongst writers, and it simply didn't amaze.
Wrong. Eça de Quierós is widely considered one of Europe's greatest novelists. Pessoa sent shocks throughout the literary world. Saramago is still widely read and translated. Castelo Branco is considered one of the greatest romanticists. I just don't think you've been paying attention! Also, Russia has always been considered a shithole with shit literature by any good writer. The French have been mocking Russia for years for literally writing the equivalent of French-larping satire filtered through the skulls of deranged gopniki-tier barbarians. Only Americans have valued Russian literature because they fetished the enemy in the 20th century (and Americans too are barbarians so they can relate to Russians). Before that nobody gave a damn.

You brought niggers to the Americas. You deserve oblivion.

are you measuring the quality of a book solely by its historical impact? Have fun being a marionette of the Elite and the Capital.
Half of the reason a book lingers in the spotlight is due to historical and geographical reasons. How many great authors had to be rescued by a prize or a courageous editor? Faulkner, for instance, was saved by the Nobel.

As far as portuguese literature, if it were not for the death of D. Sebastião, Portugal would not lose its relevance to Spain and probably the history would be different. Also, D. Quijote was partly based on D. Sebastião, so there is also that :).
Anyway, the only reason you don't see more of Portuguese literature and Middle East, Asia and Africa is because you are biased towards what you were feed since an early age and can't see past your cultural bubble. I bet you can barely speak a third language! How can you judge "relevance" that way? Have fun judging while you can't fully understand the literary manifestations outside your know world.

I'm fairly comfortable judging the literature of all the romance languages, except Romanian, because I did read some of them in the original and also I know about the cultural background and history of those countries. I can safely say there isn't an abyss between their literary manifestations. Great works and courageous inovation can be found on all.

By the way, using "moor" in "moortuguese" as a insult? How sad! First you insult the contributions of the Moors for not only Portugal, but also Spain and even part of France. This goes to show how biased your worldview is and how you need to drift towards your safe zone. Ignorance is not a bliss!
If it were left for people with views like yours to decide the fate of literature. The majority of the great works produced by humanity would never see the daylight because in your small minded opinion they were already born tarnished. You can't see greatness if your eyes are closed.

Attached: Knowledge will break the chains of slavery 1920.jpg (2306x3330, 3.78M)

Literally any good writer likes a Russian book/author, not just Americans.

Good post. RIP D. Sebastião

Holy cringe, Manuel. Your literature is shit and no one cares about it. Again: If Europe and Brazil sink into the ocean nothing of value would be lost, and it would take a year for the rest of the world to notice.

Attached: 1553899348015.jpg (258x245, 60K)

I like Portubros but LOATHE hueniggers.

Wrong. Dozens have writers have shit on the Russians. The Russians never did anything original. Their greatest works were downgrades of things the French had done decades or sometimes longer before them. Literal barbarian-tier garbage country.

Why? I bet you haven't interacted with a single Brazilian IRL.

>If Europe and Brazil sink into the ocean nothing of value would be lost, and it would take a year for the rest of the world to notice.
:))) you a Jew?

Also, I'm not Portuguese you fucking clown. I'm Spanish and I'm supporting my Iberians bros from unnecessary hatred on the part of fat, retarded burgers. :)

I actually have. They're annoying. Niggers shouldn't even be on the Americas.

>Dozens have writers have shit on the Russians.
Wow how will the Russians ever recover??

Oh my god!
Have you read Tolstoy? At least Anna Karenina? Do you know that the arch of Lievin is deals a lot with the invasion of French customs and the French way of life in the Russian world and Nobility? And thus the downfall of the "russian way".
Tchekov has a play about the downfall of the Aristocracy and Goncharov's Oblomov also deals with that. And on top of that Demons by Dostoievsky and, to be honest, pretty much all of the pre-soviet literature that has "relevance" in your metric is about is about how shit and unstable things were.
Then the soviet union happens and writer such as Dostoievsky are heavily edited and partly censored (remember he is a poster boy for Orthodox faith) and what do the rest of the world sees? A great work of literature that russia spawned and soviets are butchering, which is true, but again, if the soviets did a better work we could simply not know about these works and it took a long time since we had a full version of Demons.
You are a fool and uneducated guy that is wasting everyone's time on the internet by trying to sound smart with your insults. I don't know why I'm still wasting my time here.
Good bye!

Attached: In order to have more - we have to produce more. In order to produce more - you need to know more 19 (2404x3330, 3.53M)

Chill out dude, you can't go form a single coherent thought without putting niggers in it. Forget about them. Anyway, not all brazilians are black, and you have interacted with a miniscule portion of their population. It's really retarded to judge them like that.
Only people like me who have lived on Brazil can comment on how shit they are, but i do think pathetic how retards like you who don't even get out of your bedroom say shit about other cultures just because you've learned on pol they're bad or something. Fuck off.

Brazil is a big country with a lot of people, some of whom are not bad and some of whom are even really cool people. Hating Brazil is a vague thing. Do you have the blacks, pardos, mullattos, europeans, indios? Makes no sense. Even a racist can't just hate Brazil because there are millions of white people there, even many nords. And many of them are very redpilled on race. Stop being a sperg

They haven''t and Russia is still a cultural dumpster just like it's always been

2/3 of their population have nigger blood. That's not a minuscule part. Portugal make many mistakes like bringing niggers to thr Americas and now they're paying the toll. I still like some of their artists, though.

What are you on about, sperg? Literally nothing you said has any relevance to my post whatsoever.

You're American and you want to critique the Portuguese for bringing African slaves to the US? Embarrassing

I just dislike their niggers, which is 2/3 of their population.

I'm not American. Apologize for ruining the Americas, Portuman.

>2/3 of their population have nigger blood.
And what's the problem with that? Literally not a single person from that country has impacted you in any way. I don't see the correlation at all.
>Portugal make many mistakes like bringing niggers to thr Americas and now they're paying the toll.
They brought Africans to Portuguese colonies. Americans were the ones who decided to buy them.

Do you hate all Americans too because some Americans happen to be black?

19th century Russians were more creative and produce greater literature than Portugal and Niggerzil in their entire history. Really makes you think.

spoken like a true cuck
Americans can justify their existence by producing interesting things. Niggerzil is just a shithole.

t. guy who only knows dosto and tolstoy (who both larped french styles) and can't name a single other russian writer because no one cares and they just copied french anyways

not him but pretty much everyone was copying french literature at the time. especially brazilian authors, who barely read anything outside of french literature. but anyway, there's not a single frenchie who could ever write with such passion as dostoevsky. and no other french could create such a fantasmagorical and hallucinatory literature like andrei bely. yes, they larped the french but just like everyone who falls on tradition, they added their own styles. when you get to the 20th century i don't see russian literature being equal to french at all

poetry

Este anão conhece a verdade.
Não compreendo o louvor que dão ao castelhano. Até um farto da tua avó soa melhor.

Niggers are only 8% of our population, and even them are like 50% yuropean.

Cebollas