All I did over the weekend was browsing, posting on, and refreshing Yea Forums

>all I did over the weekend was browsing, posting on, and refreshing Yea Forums
Do I have a problem?

Attached: 90909090.jpg (522x522, 71K)

No one cares

Yes, you should only be on Yea Forums in between chapters.

Unbelievably based thread

Cringe

>he browses Yea Forums and actually reads books

Attached: 1568482622910.jpg (310x178, 10K)

I was like this for a couple of weeks. You sucked into this weird circular habit. At first you don’t realize how much time you’ve spent here, and then it all sets in. You realize that you’ve become pigeon holed in behavior, maybe even second guessing whether or not you actually meant to browse Yea Forums on end with no end.

Switch it up more. Visit /pol/ and get angry about something

based

How do you get out of this habit?

I actually did visit /pol/ and /adv/ for a bit. Yea Forums is the most addiciting place on the web

Agreed, it's the only place on the internet that never gets boring. My other huge addiction is with Youtube, but with that I am bored around 80 - 90% of the time.

Idk. Just takes recognition and a strong desire to change your behavior.

Yea Forums is much too slow for me to waste too much time here. Once I spread the seeds of my shitposts, I cozy up to an audiobook or break out the notepad.exe to write some hentai for a bit before returning to reap my (You)s.

bazed

I had a great weekend. I played Gears of War 5, got some time in with my new soccer ball, read some of Hickman’s Secret Warriors, ate some nachos and ice cream (I eat salad during the work week), and today I put some earnest money down on a house.

I made out with two girls. Blacked out on vodka beat the shit out of an alien. Got grinded on. Played party games. Played drunk Super Mario III with my best bro. Pretty good weekend so far.

Attached: Portrait_of_a_gentleman_Mitte_Augsburg.jpg (373x470, 48K)

Are you Russian?

No, you have a solution.

Blocksite. Develop a new habit irl.

i mean it'd help if there was anywhere else on the internet like this but i've been here since 2006 so it's looking slim outside of small pockets of twitter

i'd like to know of any serious places to talk about lit
reddit is terrible. all of the boards. you'd get a much more productive discussion on Yea Forums than /r/books.

I played Castlevania Lords of Shadow, such a good game.

Is it coping to justify that my social isolation this past weekend is OK because I was busy and socially active all the previous weekend?

Social isolation is fine, just don't become a fat fuck user.