What books explain the female obssession with serial killers? Pic related...

What books explain the female obssession with serial killers? Pic related, receive literal tons of letters from women from all the world wanting to marry him and carry his babies.
Actually, what books explain the female obssession with famous people in general? See the new wave of chink obssessed 12 year old white girls. Why? Why don't you see it in males? Could it be that these females see these famous men as true alpha males who have the right to impregnate them, forgetting about the rest of the male gender? Could this explain the incel question?
What are some books that touch on the female nature?

Attached: _105560937_gettyimages-515421342.jpg (624x351, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/29/us/nikolas-cruz-prison-fan-mail-trnd/index.html
incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Of course you see it in males. Who do you think shot John Lennon? Thousands of incels stalk and obsess over every female celeb.

Also, the otakus and weebs who want real life "tsundere" or "yandere" girlfriends.
In other words, abusive and possessive partners.

But these are the outcasts, the degenerates, the absolute bottom of the barrel retards. This behavior, at least not long ago, was rightfully shamed.
It's different with females. Not only this obssessive, maniac behavior encouraged, but it's also expected. It's a thing of the female nature itself, while in males, represent a deviation, degeneracy.

women like beautiful men just like men like beautiful women. If it was a model-tier woman there, men perhaps wouldn't have sent letters but they would have had the same reaction mentally.

So just accept the fact that you're not handsome, instead trying to blame your failure with women on their 'twisted taste'.

Women are vapid and shallow. They imitate the current trends that society dictates, always. In first world countries even more. And in a globalized world, you got it. It's absurd.
They pretty much always desire most what they know they'll never get. It gets them going. That's when we started to notice these patterns with The Beatles. For the first time, we had a band of young boys that was famous all over the world. These hoes screamed at concerts louder than the actual band playing, it was preposterous.
It also coincided with female liberation. If you (sexually) liberate them, those are the choices they'll start to make based upon their criterias. Always the most famous (social status), then the richest (provider), then the tallest (protection) etc. etc.

For serial killers it's a bit more twisted. There are studies showing that quite a lot of women are in truth sexually attracted to fucked up psychopathic peronalities. There are personality traits measured for that and women get wet if you combine (which are things like narcissism, neuroticism, absence of empathy, cockiness etc.) these traits that must be considered for them as desirable for reproduction purposes. For whatever reason, these women believe men who are able to kill others are hot and should carry their infants...
It's also maybe one of the reasons why many of these bitches still defend their abusers. Why many women die from punches instead of just denouncing their lovers/husbands etc. Why are hardcore feminists still acting like a real woman in every dating aspect and in the sheets (only adding more political annoyance?). That's right, you got it.

Read Sex & Culture and Sex & Character for more redpilling and chilling stuff on women. They're sexy despicable creatures. Never let your guard down, and gl.

Yeah, she's obviously not a serial killer but when Depp's actress wife turned out to have been beating him I heard a lot of guys say that was hot, because the girl is really hot herself.

that's just retarded. there are tons of famous model tier women, and famous female criminals and none of them received the amount of letters and attention from men that females give to such people.
notice that it's about famous people we're talking here. men are obssessed with normal, average females. see: instagram comments. but that's the distinction i'm investigating. females indeed want only the top 10% of males, while males would happily take the bottom 20% of females without much doubt.

it doesn't take very much thought to figure out why that is

it's probably related to early tribal culture where having a good warrior would mean the passing of your genes. a warrior who couldn't kill for moral or physical reasons had him and his family die by another tribe.
the abusive relationship is pretty telling. how could you be in one AT ALL? unless that person is your parent or someone you fully depend on, there's absolutely no reason to stay on a relationship where you get hurt physically and emotionally. yet, females stay on them for YEARS and then blame the psycopath for being a psycopath. couldn't they simply get out of the relationship and find someone who isn't a psychopath? well, they could, but see, they're guilt that they actually enjoy being abused, it's why they stay on these relationships for years and years.

the Kpop twink sensation is bizarre and unnatural

how? beatles? any male boy band from the 80s and 90s? they're the same. most of the 90s boy bands where a bunch of flamboyant twinks, though not as much of twink faggots as the kpoppers, but that's just "evolution". you start a little flamboyant, a little gay, then you're a chink slint eyed faggot with a pink hair and 10lbs of skin whitening products on your face.

Otto Weininger said it all bro. 100 years ago. They love that shit. Unfortunately, it's the most black pilling thing to accept when it comes to men and women relationship.
The more you beat up that puppy, the better she'll suck your cock. How fucked up can that be? And it's true.
And the most ironic, paradoxical thing of all is that women are now conscious of how bad they are, of how guilty they are. And their response to that issue is even more stupid: Feminism.

there’s no way women are seriously attracted to that

In Freud's "Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality" there's a really good section on foreplay and its relation to eros and tension-building. I think it may shed some light on this if you stretch the text, for sure.

For instance, lots of women like being choked during either/both foreplay and sex itself. The illusion of danger is pretty stimulating, but relating back to Freud, he explains that the role and execution of foreplay is more-or-less tied up in maintaining erotic tension. Go too far or too long and the effect becomes either mundane or, as in the case of choking again, frightening.

Fantasy all ties into this too, of course, and is much more applicable in the case of serial killers. Fantasy allows an outlet for the danger (and corresponding erotic tension) of a serial killer without, hopefully, ever having to interact with one.

I feel like I've lost my train of thought, but yeah, it's a good read. Only like 90 pages. I'd find the passage for you but I feel like I've already sunk enough time into this post

Ayn Rand's Journals

Equality bullshit.

they are, k pop twinks aren't that different from the standard of male beauty. you still see the same structures that make a man good looking: chiseled jaw, protuding chin, defined ogee curve, hooded eyes, positive canthal tilt, etc etc
However these features are indeed packaged with a smaller head, smaller frame, and a testosterone lacking attitude, tipically feminine traits. but it isn't that different, it doesn't shock me at all.
the day you see negative canthal tilted, sub developed zygomatic bones, chinlets, manlets, jawlets, as pop stars, THEN you would absolutely shock me. but that will never happen

What do you think about Pete Doherty

>female obssession with serial killers? Pic related, receive literal tons of letters from women from all the world wanting to marry him and carry his babies.
That's more of a Ted Bundy thing specifically, the man was handsome and extremely charismatic. Half the reason he got away with it as long as he did was just how straight laced and we'll adjusted he could be when he wanted to

Hybristophilia is weird

Attached: 1562802531047m.jpg (686x1024, 99K)

>tfw you had a manipulative partner
Shit is a game you can't win.

just break up with them retard, not hard

I think you mean double eyelids, since when are hooded eyes considered attractive?

Do people really care about eyelids that much?

which one of them would you deduce is more attractive? left or right?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Ted Bundy is just one prominent example. Girls creamed their pants over eric harris and dylan klebold despite both being uggo skellyfags. Obviously it doesn't hurt to be attractive, Richard Ramirez was tall and handsome, had tons of female fans, but the nigga raped and murdered both children and geriatrics.

Left, but I don't think that pic is representative.

Attached: eye_shapes.png (418x473, 85K)

This board's ability to think critically holy shit you people are dumb.

Is there any evidence for OP's claim? No there isn't. Some of you even gave moderately intelligent responses, but you couldn't think critically enough to ask yourself whether the question you were answering was predicated on bullshit.

Then the incels came into the thread and that's when I realised this board is beyond help.

all of the good eyes in that picture were "hooded", as in, hooded here means eyedlid exposure. i recommend you read: lookstheory.wordpress.com/2016/09/12/what-makes-a-persons-eyes-attractive/
but anyway, it's not about the "hoodedness" of the eye only; there is the canthal tilt, the eye shape, and other things. but see that rami malek gif and the wonders a hooded eye can make on your face

They're never a deal breaker, but when you get into the details of physical beauty like an autist then yeah, they're worth mentioning. Why do you think the first thing korean girls change is their eyes? Because we've somehow decided that monolids and epicanthal folds look goofy. I'd say hooded eyes look like shit most of the time as well, especially on women. Pic related, those eyes are 2/10

Attached: makeup-tips-for-hooded-eyes.jpg (2490x3000, 1.43M)

There's even a word for what OP is describing: Hybristophilia. Did you just learn what "critical thinking" is in your intro to philosophy 101? The female obssession with psychopathic traits is well researched.

not sure what you're on at all. her eyes are beautiful

>Because we've somehow decided that monolids and epicanthal folds look goofy. I'd say hooded eyes look like shit most of the time as well
Rude.

>t. roastie

I still disagree but desu cba to debate it. Your link does make the point that it's a more masculine trait, which is true. On women I just think it looks goofy af.

The rami gif should be two different pics instead. Seems to have more to do with the angle and removing all that loose skin than his eyelids.

Attached: best-eyebrows-for-hooded-eyes_content.jpg (630x473, 399K)

>What books explain the female obssession with serial killers?

You mean with Ted Bundy?

He maxxed out charisma

Attached: charisma.png (153x282, 88K)

Since this is now an eyethrrad, how do I get rid of dark circles?

Attached: What_Causes_Dark_Circles_Under_Eyes2.jpg (1362x1610, 486K)

i heard putting ice under your eyes and applying some specialized creams help. the ice under the eyes never helped me, and i can never get a decent sleeping schedule, so i think i'm destined to live the rest of my life with dark cicles

The Parkland shooter was an ugly incel, and he still got tons of fan mail from women after the shooting.

not easy when they have leverage over you. then you have to calculate just how bad the relationship has to get before you’re willing to ruin whatever is left of your life to escape.

>There's even a word for what OP is describing: Hybristophilia
There's a word to describe sexual attraction towards animals. Does that mean all women are zoophiles? That's how much of a nonsequiteur your argument is. Low IQ DUMB FUCK post references.

shut the fuck up you stupid fucking virgin. you have no fucking idea of what you’re talking about. this shit is well documented—any serial killer or mass shooter who gets 15 minutes of fame is GUARANTEED to get enough fan mail from women to suffocate themselves

cnn.com/2018/03/29/us/nikolas-cruz-prison-fan-mail-trnd/index.html

I don't think you grasp the point at all. The existence of that word shows a disproportionate gender ratio in serial killer cults. There's pretty much no male equivalent to that. And when OP says "female" he's expecting you to grasp that he doesn't mean all females. Generalization is the only way to talk about large groups.

god, women are pathetic. look at this shit:
>Message: "Nikolas I care about you please talk and don't hurt yourself."
>I think your beautiful." "Even if you don't write back feel free to ask me anything
>Know you are loved. If you are allowed to communicate, please feel free to do so.
>The woman wants to know how Cruz is "holding up" and says it's important that he have someone to talk to. She asks if they can be "writing buddies" and says she sent pictures so he has a visual image of who is writing to him.
holy fuck i want to puke. this was a man who shot and killed 17 kids for no reason. women are indeed trash

incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill

Well that was depressing to read

you don't understand why? no wonder you're a homosexual faggot.

roasties

>muh NAWALT
lol seethe moar bitch

Attraction to descriptions of psychopathic individuals in a study can't be used to establish attraction to psychopathy in the real world because psychopaths are extremely good at finding out what people like, and then deceiving people into thinking they're that.

As a result, if a woman is attracted to caring attentive men, a psychopath could appear that way, and thus success of psychopathic men in attracting sexual partners could be evidence that women are attracted to caring men, the opposite conclusion.

There is a study examining this, they cite the first study mentioned on the blackpill page, you can find it on page they linked. But the study is not mentioned on the blackpill page. Hmmm.

There is also another study that cites the first that separated attraction to partners as both long and short term, and attraction of women towards psychopathic men fell to insignificant for long term partners.

This study was also not cited on the blackpill page.

It's important to do your own research if you find this interesting, and to note that page is clearly pushing an agenda because they don't even mention studies that may contradict their position.