According to your philosophy, will you be procreating?

why or why not?

Attached: 1568999260658.jpg (1586x1120, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/116371/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what philosophy could hold back this massive dick lol

why bring another into this?

According to me genes, I should probably not.

Its so deliciously ironic that this is an NTR doujin. No I don't want to contribute to this shitpile. I'm not having a kid so he can go and make uncle sam or somebody else rich. Fuck the tyranny of the gene.

Well, when COOMING feels so good, I just can't help myself!

Attached: download (7).jpg (246x205, 8K)

>inb4 antinatalists project their self-hatred all over the place

Attached: 1508855859329.jpg (720x707, 26K)

*clears throat* Anarcho-Transhumanism. No, i will not be having crotch monkeys, I intend to live forever.

Yes but I'd leave the family immediately like the blacks do.
Cba with raising a child

How can an anarchist be a transhumanist? Who's going to keep an eye on the servers where your consciousness is stored?

It's not an NTR doujin you inbred, I checked.

Nah.

>bad for my time
>bad for environment
>being pregnant and giving birth sounds horrifying, I wouldn't want to do that to anyone

Hell yeah I would.
I want to pop out 3-4 kids. I don't give a damn what others say about the earth dying. Blame that on the Chinese and Indians.

Attached: bluebeard_by_abigaillarson-dai4gy0.jpg (800x1000, 134K)

because i want to

Attached: C6Sx1vfh.jpg (600x814, 50K)

No, I shall become a wizard till death

It takes two for that, user

I don't think so, but it would be nice if my philosophy and my affective life were compatible.

Yes because if you don’t pass on your genes you have completely wasted your time with a big fuck you to your millions of generations of ancestors. Antinatalists are the ultimate cucks.
Based
Extremely based
>bad for my time
Cringe hedonist
>bad for environment
Cringe lack of understanding of what’s causing damage (unless you’re African or Indian, in which case based)
>being pregnant and giving birth sounds horrifying, I wouldn't want to do that to anyone
Cringe modern attitude that being a mother isn’t the most fulfilling thing a woman can experience

Attached: 407A8B11-FF1E-4F30-BEC2-8D5D67F37C43.jpg (216x225, 6K)

Yes i am going to create many many kids and starting a bunch of businesses with the money that my kids worked for so we will be a rothschild like rich family

No.

Because I was born into this world

Attached: 1560960544144.png (452x482, 343K)

I plan to beget between eight and fourteen white male children.

Consciousness is a trap

Attached: 1526993322587.jpg (825x668, 130K)

>its too haaaard :(
Why are anti-natalists so pathetic and stupid, bros?

No, not because I am opposed to having children, but because I'm ugly and neurotic and nobody in their right mind would be at all interested in starting a family with me.

no. the only thing we can do to fight this gay political world is having no kids. how could a government collect the taxes for their bullshit if they lack people? how much time would a country last when brown inmigrants become the new citizens of a place? its a win-win. those bastards need to learn a thing or two. provoking our extintion (implying its possible) its the way we, the populace, can win against the richfags and politic fags.

No, gonna be a based celibate like Paul

Most replies will be from people who don't even feel like they could if they wanted.

What if you have an identical twin with a child? Your genes have still been passed on and your family ancestry continues.
Besides, I don’t owe anything to my ancestors. They weren’t thinking of me when they pumped their load into gran-gran, and if my genes die with me then they ended on a damn fine note.

I'm too lazy to hold serious beliefs and too lazy to procreate. Also I sincerely doubt I could get a chick to stick around for more than the first date.

Yes because being old and not having any kids and grandkids sounds terrible

The word you are looking for is clone, friend.

>lack of understanding of what’s causing damage
Wiki says CO^2 per capita in India is 1.7 tons. Probably similar in most African countries. In Burgerstan it's 16.5. European countries around around 8-9. Please explain me again how scary third worlders are the cause of all of the problems again?

I'm a hedonist, so yes. There's nothing more joyful than being the loved patriarch of a sprawling family :)

>per capita

Are you mentally retarded?

Lmao

That isnt hedonistic at all

Are you? Some Indian can have 9 children and would still cause less damage than a single Burger.

It's completely hedonistic, it is solely for my gratification

No, because my karma is too clean to bring another liviy being into samsara. I myself departing the fuck out of here in this lifetime.

The problem is that they have 18 not 9.

Already have. Any coherent formulation of ethics obliges me to reproduce. Nature didn't give a shit when oxygen-producing bacteria poisoned the atmosphere the first time, I won't surrender my species for some Gaia nonsense.

Sigh, why am I surprised this is from a hentai?

It's a dojin you prole

No I'm gonna die a virgin

What's it called?

>The only thing that matters in life and the only thing that can give your life meaning is passing on your genes
Cringe

I will have children just to make them suffer as I have.

Having a child gives a being already trapped in samsara a chance to escape. You aren't creating a new soul, you bring one already in the cycle into incarnation.

prove it by posting suace

According to any rational principles, the answer should be no. I'm not enjoying my life and it seems insane to bring another person into this shithole. I don't think it will matter though. Everyone knows about all the cliche sayings about love and what it does to the rational mind, and I think they're true. I doubt most parents think through the ethics of child-rearing before having a baby. People marry, and a madness driven by lust and instinct takes a hold of them and drives all rational inquiry from the mind. If I ever find a girl I doubt I'd be able to reply with a calm and collected rebuttal if she asks me to cum inside and make her a mommy.

Already have.

nhentai.net/g/116371/

>Not using panda

Attached: Kaguya_smug.jpg (503x799, 36K)

>tfw strongly disagree with antinatalist arguments but agree with their conclusions but disagree even more with the usual counterarguments so you awkwardly defend their shitty arguments

Yeah I'd like to get married and have kids someday

We need not entertain their ideology of weakness. Their pessimism condemns them to death, but we will live on. Fuck 'em.

fullyerrectbandicoot.png

I'm not uploading myself into a server, I'm upgrading my physical body with bionics to survive the inevitable crash of society. They won't deteriorate as fast as fleshy organs, and when they're faulty I'll replace them. I also intend to altogether get rid of certain organs, like my stomach, I'd have a vat that directly sends nutrients into my bloodstream and an onboard disposable saline tank. My voice box will be replaced with an electronic one, my skin will be replaced, much of my bones will be galvanized, my eyes will be enhanced with infrared/thermal/photo optics, my genitalia will be replaced with a hormone suppressant. And so on.

You sound like a pseud trying to conceptualize his biological impulses, you definitely don't believe most of the garbage you spew, it's obviously a cope for your lack of direction in life.

>Weakness
>Live on
things you tell yourself to ward the inescapable meaningless of existence, you will die, you will be forgotten, (evanescence) no one will look at your kid and remember you, the same way no one looks at you and remembers your great grand dad, at best you can have a picture of him stored somewhere, or a diary, but anyone can do that without having kids. At the end of the day humanity will cease to be, (have or don't have) it makes no difference to the ultimate end result, none of us are getting out of this.

FUCK

There's a solid likelihood that your ancestors were thinking of you. Hoping you wouldn't turn out like you did, certainly. But people do care about their descendants. Maybe your grandpappy in particular didn't give a damn, which is why nuclear family dynamics are so shit, because it only takes one bad apple to poison the rest of the line for a long time.

I'm in love with a fictional character so it's looking like no.

Nope, Bad genes, not worth passing on.

The possibility is slim, because the conditions of both my life and my environment make the likelihood that my children will be the ideal children I want to have extremely low. If the opportunity arises though, I'll definitely take it.

First of all, finding the right woman seems next to impossible. 99% of women are indoctrinated by the system. Their dreams don't line up with mine. They are pro-social, whereas I'm anti-anti-social, or pro-social insofar as it leads to the achievement of more power. What woman grasps this? Has there ever been a time when women grasped this? Finding one who would be on the same page as me and who wouldn't end up simply over-socializing the children seems unlikely.

Second of all, women seem less and less interested in children in this day and age overall. Yes, plenty of them SAY they want children, but they really don't—because they don't understand what children are like I understand them. They have a pro-social view of children, and want to have children simply to satisfy the expectations of society, and so they can have some petty little amusement for themselves. The independent, creative faculty of child-rearing is missing from their hearts. Children are little more than an ornamentation for them. It's not about divining little gods for them, as it should be.

No.
Pic related

Attached: 71797978_111139183618259_5551142155159863296_o.jpg (660x988, 174K)

Having children is the ultimate hedonism
You make the world a worse place, cause people who could have avoided it to experience suffering only so you and your family can be proud and feel accomplished

I'm not sure any girl will end up comfortable enough with me to have my child let alone me getting to that level of commitment.

what do you think will happen once you close the door and you have between eight and fourteen hormonal boys with no girls in sight?