Watch Bill Nye absolutely BTFO philosophycucks. How can anyone take epistemologists...

youtu.be/ROe28Ma_tYM
Watch Bill Nye absolutely BTFO philosophycucks. How can anyone take epistemologists, ontologists and phenomenologists seriously after watching this?

Attached: 20190611_bill-nye-profile-cropped_t233.jpg (233x233, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo
qz.com/960303/bill-nye-on-philosophy-the-science-guy-says-he-has-changed-his-mind/
youtu.be/VtJFb_P2j48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1515368698923.jpg (900x427, 231K)

Attached: Science is Sentient.jpg (1950x1152, 391K)

This isn't just some small blindspot, he's a pretty bad thinker all around. It's why he got his ass whipped in a debate with a creationist. He's biologically illiterate too because he'll question pro-lifers whether they're committing genocide when they masturbate. I think Carl Sagan knew he was being disingenuous when he said something similar, but with Bill I'm not so sure.

he sounds extremely unread on this topic so why asnwer and not just say "i dont have sufficient knowledge in this field" and move on. His argument is just completely made up.

He knows enough to debunk it

Classic example of the dunning-kruger effect. He's so confident while uttering complete incoherent garbage.

Cope

Remember the time Tucker Carlson made Bill's brain shut down?

youtube.com/watch?v=qN5L2q6hfWo

>Tucker Carlson
The absolute state of this place.

but he didn't debunk anything except for his credential as an intellectual

The absolute state of Bill Nye. Imagine being destroyed by Tucker Carlson.

The fact that a mere layman with a bachelors in engineering can debunk your whole field shows how weak it is.

Got a hearty kek out of this. Also that smug satisfied smile at the end

Attached: 1552077335338.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Attached: brrrrr.jpg (1274x1578, 557K)

dilate

>What's the point of questioning anyway?
>Drop a hammer on your foot see what happens
>By the way your degree is trash and won't get you a career
Don't know if based or cringe

>Amerisharts deny that they can affect the climate
That was a waste of fucking time.

Attached: sandniggers.jpg (2550x1722, 1.73M)

cringe & yikes desu senpai

u mad? lol

This is surprisingly not as bad as I thought. He doesn't seem to actually know what philosophy is; "Is the world real? Or are we just on a ping-pong ball?" Besides the obvious (probably/hopefully joking) straw man of philosophical discourse, he seems to think that there is no philosophy that doesn't question the "realness" of reality, which is simply false. Arguing against a STEMlord strawman of philosophy is easy, because the STEMlord (having no philosophical acumen) creates a self-defeating picture of it. It's also a bit sad that he seems to come so close to the edge, of seeing what philosophy really is/has to offer, besides skepticism.

Nobody in that video denied climate change. There is no other topic that brings as much delusion as climate change. I don't know what it is.

Do liberals really think people living comfortable First World lives are going to give up driving cars, eating meat or living in detached housing so some brown or black person can keep popping out kids?

Not even trying to be racist, trying to ask a legit question.

Do you really think people are going to start eating bugs so some brown people on an island in the middle of the Pacific don't have the sea level raise a few feet? Or some black woman in Africa can have 12 kids instead of 6?

the actual cause of the incoming catastrophe are massive global corporations and pushing the responsibility off onto individual citizens and their lifestyles is just a different form of denialism. and if you really believe whites aren't going to be affected in the foreseeable future you're delusional.

t. incel

qz.com/960303/bill-nye-on-philosophy-the-science-guy-says-he-has-changed-his-mind/

imagine the world

you wish to live in

and it will be

Yours

Yeah, whites will be affected. They will have to spend the money and research time to find the solutions for the 80% rest of the planet who don't care about this issue.

Bill Nye is the Sam Harris of the Left.

Based Bill Nye. How will philosophyfags ever recover.
youtu.be/VtJFb_P2j48

Attached: 1494222294063.jpg (960x810, 49K)

>first time i've summoned the courage to actually click it

Jesus, what perfect storm of agents, consultants and "PR people" put this medley together? Did Nye just wash his hands of it and decide to let it happen? Imagine having to go up there and go "I'm sOoOoooo excited to introduce this weird gay fag shit I don't know what it is!"

Attached: 7fnne.jpg (620x620, 24K)

This song continues to baffle me. The best part is it is aggressively preachy and it has the nerve to unironically say "GET OFF YOUR SOAP BOX!" It's like a preacher in the middle of his sermon saying "DON'T TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE!"