Is she Ellul and Ted's worst nightmare...

Is she Ellul and Ted's worst nightmare? 16 year old that embodies the NWO technocrat spirit and is trying to destroy party lines and put technical solutions as the only thing that really matters. What would they think of her?

Attached: 190918124320-03-thunberg-congress-0918-large-169.jpg (460x259, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=irdHSmRrdh0
youtube.com/watch?v=HmEd20pThcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc
youtube.com/watch?v=FWsM9-_zrKo
youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I legit thought she was 10 years old or something. How has a 16 year old not hit puberty?

She's controlled opposition. Her political solutions are largely marginalized in favor of "do it yourself clean living, make a difference", which of course won't help at all to combat climate change or environmental destruction

Attached: Islam.jpg (1440x838, 554K)

Scandinavian women are baby-faced till they hit 25 where they start looking like men instead.

remember when the ozone layer gap was the thing that was going to kill us all and then it started closing by itself?

it's not her face, she has the body of a 10 year old

>we should NEVER cave in to populistic demagoguery!
>unless it's our own scaremongering sock puppet

You should go. We don't appreciate liars and bots on this board.
The ozone layer did not close on its own. There has been 30 years of international work centered around the Montreal accords that have painstakingly and through diplomacy and cooperation eliminated the threat to our collective lives by the creation of chemicals in a lab that almost killed us all.

That someone who is too stupid to be allowed to make choices for themselves, or an insecure child who needs to grow up, or a shill for the Kochs is allowed to post on this board is a price we pay for its anonymity, but IRL you wouldn't dare risk being ostracized any more than you already are.

tl;dr: Really! KYS, I mean that sincerely. I would feel absolutely no social guilt if all of you would do so.

Ted would like her. She's saving the environs. Yes. We will need a top down solution to go back to a more fulfilling and ecoconscious type of society than modernity. It's not like bottom up can work.

pretty much, yeah. but i think Guy Debord is more instructive in this case, the ability of the media the generate hypnotic behavior is astonishing. now even the collapse of our ecosystem becomes a Spectacle, an image.

youtube.com/watch?v=irdHSmRrdh0

lmao youre a hysterical puritan

What is the best thing to read that details explicitly how the modern spectacle differs from the myths and socially created realities of the past?

SOLARPUNK NOW!

SUN POWERED PEDO SEXBOTS NOW!

literally who?

Can you link me to some papers she's published? Her PhD thesis? What is her Alma Mater? She's literally irrelevant to science and the scientific community.

It doesn't. We have never been modern.

Attached: 8B543662-B5EA-49C9-99DC-2E7DF4389521.jpg (853x1280, 900K)

Uh, no? They both care about the environment like she does.

i would begin by reading about how archaic myth is a LIVED reality and not a separate realm of contemplation lice The Spectacle.

Georgio Agamben argued that The Spectacle is actually akin to the Glory Of God, since The Economy is basically a theological concept. his a complicated philosopher/historian and i dont want to say much more becouse i myself dont entirely understand him. but i can offer a good book concerning the Wests divorce from Myth.

also agamben lecture that deals with the theological concept of the economy

youtube.com/watch?v=HmEd20pThcw

Attached: 61Mc9jQZCeL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 49K)

shes vegan ie malnourished

>technocrat

More like wackhnocrat

How do we escape the spectacle when all values are simulacra? An imagined past for fascism or an imagined future for leftism are our only two options. Or just live whatever, have kids, and be apolitical maybe? Idk. We are no longer naive enough to live primitively even if mana survives modernity. Least I'm not. Yet are we modern or magicians? Certainly some memetic mimetics are authentic. I wish I was foolish enough for them. And sometimes I fancy myself a socratic shaman, aware of esoteric nihilism but sorcering thru gift and sacrifice and hyperstition and correspondence. Yet what is mana compared to force and capital? How do I live a superhuman existence when all that surrounds me is subhuman? I have tried psychedelics, occultism, catholicism, yoga, and buddhism to no effect. Technotranshumanism and archaic anthropotechnics be damned, IMO. We are weak and unsavable. The angel of theory is a God insofar as impossibility is concerned. Can we create an Orange Catholic Bible? Trads are okay even tho I prefer perennials. But first manic theoria and erotic phronesis. To see the glass bead game clearly. I tarry with the negative. See the world in universe black. My current philosophical reading program is trying to accelerate myself beyond postmodernism but all lines-of-flight escape to yet another plane of immanence wherein transcendence is present only in absence. Hegel beckons me to return. Lacan is a constant thought. Cursed by physical and psychic causality, I attend school and shitpost. Searching for a perfect book as if living in the library of babel. If I don't find one soon I might have to write it. You Must Change Your Life was close but could've used more Foucault and Hadot and Nussbaum and Hanegraaf and Eliade and Strauss.

Signature on All Things is brilliant. Read The Adventure, Karman, and Creation and Anarchy too. Bretti gud stuff. Want to start Homo Sacer Series with the big complete volume soon.

Bataille is comfy. And Kojeve.

Can Marxism be made a political theology?

Lux fiat

just kick trashcans, dude, books are just a hobby

youtube.com/watch?v=ZKyi2qNskJc

>just kick trashcans, dude
I don't understand
>books are just a hobby
Surely life is more than hobbies and work? I dream of more to life at least

The technologization of society is irreversible, nothing you or anyone else does will change that. The future is one where the individual is no more, where reality is replaced with spectacle and society is replaced with all encompassing self evolving techno system. Thank god ill die before this happens.

yes, it is her face.
chubby, round looking face just like the face of toddlers

She’ll give this all up once she has sex. A woman can’t keep up idealism’s in the face of muh dick

she has assburgers

she literally looks prepubescent

Attached: 1569116699477.jpg (846x1024, 96K)

Cute

there is not life in this society. this society must be destroyed.

>It’s well known that the streets teem with incivilities. Between what they are and what they should be stands the centripetal force of the police, doing their best to restore order to them; and on the other side there’s us, the opposite centrifugal movement. We can’t help but delight in the fits of anger and disorder wherever they erupt. It’s not surprising that these national festivals that aren’t really celebrating anything anymore are now systematically going bad. Whether sparkling or dilapidated, the urban fixtures — but where do they begin? where do they end? — embody our common dispossession. Persevering in their nothingness, they ask for nothing more than to return to that state for good. Take a look at what surrounds us: all this will have its final hour. The metropolis suddenly takes on an air of nostalgia, like a field of ruins.

>All the incivilities of the streets should become methodical and systematic, converging in a diffuse, effective guerrilla war that restores us to our ungovernability, our primordial unruliness. It’s disconcerting to some that this same lack of discipline figures so prominently among the recognized military virtues of resistance fighters. In fact though, rage and politics should never have been separated. Without the first, the second is lost in discourse; without the second the first exhausts itself in howls. When words like “enragés” and “exaltés” resurface in politics they’re always greeted with warning shots.

>As for methods, let’s adopt the following principle from sabotage: a minimum of risk in taking the action, a minimum of time, and maximum damage. As for strategy, we will remember that an obstacle that has been cleared away, leaving a liberated but uninhabited space, is easily replaced by another obstacle, one that offers more resistance and is harder to attack.

>No need to dwell too long on the three types of workers’ sabotage: reducing the speed of work, from “easy does it” pacing to the “work-to-rule” strike; breaking the machines, or hindering their function; and divulging company secrets. Broadened to the dimensions of the whole social factory, the principles of sabotage can be applied to both production and circulation. The technical infrastructure of the metropolis is vulnerable. Its flows amount to more than the transportation of people and commodities. Information and energy circulates via wire networks, fibers and channels, and these can be attacked. Nowadays sabotaging the social machine with any real effect involves reappropriating and reinventing the ways of interrupting its networks. How can a TGV line or an electrical network be rendered useless? How does one find the weak points in computer networks, or scramble radio waves and fill screens with white noise?

Attached: mao-zedong-quote-lbn2n2u.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

No she just looks like a retard, literal retard.

children are cute she is ugly and retarded

As for serious obstacles, it’s wrong to imagine them invulnerable to all destruction. The promethean element in all of this boils down to a certain use of fire, all blind voluntarism aside. In 356 BC, Erostratus burned down the temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the world. In our time of utter decadence, the only thing imposing about temples is the dismal truth that they are already ruins.

Annihilating this nothingness is hardly a sad task. It gives action a fresh demeanor. Everything suddenly coalesces and makes sense — space, time, friendship. We must use all means at our disposal and rethink their uses — we ourselves being means. Perhaps, in the misery of the present, “fucking it all up” will serve — not without reason — as the last collective seduction.

Flee visibility. Turn anonymity into an offensive position

In a demonstration, a union member tears the mask off of an anonymous person who has just broken a window. “Take responsibility for what you’re doing instead of hiding yourself.” To be visible is to be exposed, that is to say above all, vulnerable. When leftists everywhere continually make their cause more “visible” — whether that of the homeless, of women, or of undocumented immigrants — in hopes that it will get dealt with, they’re doing exactly the contrary of what must be done. Not making ourselves visible, but instead turning the anonymity to which we’ve been relegated to our advantage, and through conspiracy, nocturnal or faceless actions, creating an invulnerable position of attack. The fires of November 2005 offer a model for this. No leader, no demands, no organization, but words, gestures, complicities. To be socially nothing is not a humiliating condition, the source of some tragic lack of recognition — from whom do we seek recognition? — but is on the contrary the condition for maximum freedom of action. Not claiming your illegal actions, only attaching to them some fictional acronym — we still remember the ephemeral BAFT (Brigade Anti-Flic des Tarterêts) — is a way to preserve that freedom. Quite obviously, one of the regime’s first defensive maneuvers was the creation of a “banlieue” subject to treat as the author of the “riots of November 2005.” Just looking at the faces on some of this society’s somebodies illustrates why there’s such joy in being nobody.

Visibility must be avoided. But a force that gathers in the shadows can’t avoid it forever. Our appearance as a force must be pushed back until the opportune moment. The longer we avoid visibility, the stronger we’ll be when it catches up with us. And once we become visible our days will be numbered. Either we will be in a position to pulverize its reign in short order, or we’ll be crushed in no time.

Attached: download (3).jpg (290x174, 5K)

Organize Self-Defense

We live under an occupation, under police occupation. Undocumented immigrants are rounded up in the middle of the street, unmarked police cars patrol the boulevards, metropolitan districts are pacified with techniques forged in the colonies, the Minister of the Interior makes declarations of war on “gangs” that remind us of the Algerian war — we are reminded of it every day. These are reasons enough to no longer let ourselves be beaten down, reasons enough to organize our self-defense.

To the extent that it grows and radiates, a commune begins to see the operations of power target that which constitutes it. These counterattacks take the form of seduction, of recuperation, and as a last resort, brute force. For a commune, self-defense must be a collective fact, as much practical as theoretical. Preventing an arrest, gathering quickly and in large numbers against eviction attempts and sheltering one of our own, will not be superfluous reflexes in coming times. We cannot ceaselessly reconstruct our bases from scratch. Let’s stop denouncing repression and instead prepare to meet it.

It’s not a simple affair, for we expect a surge in police work being done by the population itself — everything from snitching to occasional participation in citizens’ militias. The police forces blend in with the crowd. The ubiquitous model of police intervention, even in riot situations, is now the cop in civilian clothes. The effectiveness of the police during the last anti-CPE demonstrations was a result of plainclothes officers mixing among us and waiting for an incident before revealing who they are: gas, nightsticks, tazers, detainment; all in strict coordination with demonstration stewards. The mere possibility of their presence was enough to create suspicion amongst the demonstrators — who’s who? — and to paralyze action. If we agree that a demonstration is not merely a way to stand and be counted but a means of action, we have to equip ourselves better with resources to unmask plainclothes officers, chase them off, and if need be snatch back those they’re trying to arrest.

The police are not invincible in the streets, they simply have the means to organize, train, and continually test new weapons. Our weapons, on the other hand, are always rudimentary, cobbled-together, and often improvised on the spot. They certainly don’t have a hope of rivaling theirs in firepower, but can be used to hold them at a distance, redirect attention, exercise psychological pressure or force passage and gain ground by surprise. None of the innovations in urban guerilla warfare currently deployed in the French police academies are sufficient to respond rapidly to a moving multiplicity that can strike a number of places at once and that tries to always keep the initiative.

t the end of June 2006 in the State of Oaxaca, the occupations of city halls multiply, and insurgents occupy public buildings. In certain communes, mayors are kicked out, official vehicles are requisitioned. A month later, access is cut off to certain hotels and tourist compounds. Mexico’s Minister of Tourism speaks of a disaster “comparable to hurricane Wilma.” A few years earlier, blockades had become the main form of action of the revolt in Argentina, with different local groups helping each other by blocking this or that major road, and continually threatening, through their joint action, to paralyze the entire country if their demands were not met. For years such threats have been a powerful lever for railway workers, truck drivers, and electrical and gas supply workers. The movement against the CPE in France did not hesitate to block train stations, ring roads, factories, highways, supermarkets and even airports. In Rennes, only three hundred people were needed to shut down the main access road to the town for hours and cause a 40-kilometer long traffic jam.

Jam everything — this will be the first reflex of all those who rebel against the present order. In a delocalized economy where companies function according to “just-in-time” production, where value derives from connectedness to the network, where the highways are links in the chain of dematerialized production which moves from subcontractor to subcontractor and from there to another factory for assembly, to block circulation is to block production as well.

But a blockade is only as effective as the insurgents’ capacity to supply themselves and to communicate, as effective as the self-organization of the different communes. How will we feed ourselves once everything is paralyzed? Looting stores, as in Argentina, has its limits; as large as the temples of consumption are, they are not bottomless pantries. Acquiring the skills to provide, over time, for one’s own basic subsistence implies appropriating the necessary means of its production. And in this regard, it seems pointless to wait any longer. Letting two percent of the population produce the food of all the others — the situation today — is both a historical and a strategic anomaly.

Don't tell her the truth guys it'll break her heart.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922_200022.jpg (836x1286, 136K)

Gandhi-ism. Civil disobediance-- participate in the system as little as possible. Read Violence by Zizek.

You're not smart just because you've learned to ape the prose style of the Committee/Tiqqun authors, user. And they're not smart for knowing a bunch of ancient history.

Attached: 1569144513028.jpg (576x1024, 72K)

She has face of someone suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome

cringe

Do you think she’s a Virgin lads?

what exactly is the agenda behind this? to restrict companies? not killing the earth with our own shit sounds good but there has to be some kind of sinister geopolitical swashbuckle goin on. frankly nothing can be done without some kind of drastic dictatorial legislation on all countries and even then as if it is so easy to implement without war happening

I thought people from Nordic countries like Sweden were supposed to have delicate features?
Do a lot of Swedes look like Greta?

lol

isnt she cute when she cries :)
youtube.com/watch?v=FWsM9-_zrKo

Green agenda kills small businesses with regulations and taxation, environmentalists usually want population to be controlled for the greater good of the planet. But, you answered to your own question already.
>frankly nothing can be done without some kind of drastic dictatorial legislation
Its all about certain people who use environmentalism as a front to gain power, and idiots celebrate when it happens.

Attached: 1558962594649.jpg (466x466, 64K)

am too, faggot, smarter then you wanna bet?

you got it, its globalism, they invent an existential threat to all of humanity, ramp it up with alarmism then use it as a political tool to seize power.

In all likelihood, it’s an attempt to stall the climate crisis without changing the core economic structure too extremely.
Actually resolving climate change would require a complete radical restructuring of our economic system, which is obviously not in the interests of global corporations or governments. That said, I’m not extensively well read in climate issues, so I could be wrong.

I knew a Swedish girl who looked like a slightly older version of Greta.

As a side note, the thing that struck me as baffling about her however, is how blindly faithful she was to generic globalist liberal doctrines. No other girl I’ve ever met was an exaggerated caricature of the unquestioning liberal like she was. Much like the things she told me about Swedish culture, it was uncanny.

>Pedophrasty (coined by N.N.Taleb)
>Argument involving children to prop up a rationalization and make the opponent look like an asshole, as people are defenseless and suspend all skepticism in front of suffering children: nobody has the heart to question the authenticity or source of the reporting. Often done with the aid of pictures.
>"Please don't bring in kids to incite empathy, that's pedophrasty. Talk facts"

Attached: IMG_20190922_220501.jpg (1423x2060, 412K)

it is well established that child soldiers are by far the best and most vicious warriors. their ignorance of life and hence death makes them utterly fearless and their small frame makes it possible for them to seek cover and ambush at the most inconspicuous nooks and crannies. at the moment they are fallowing some "neuro-diverse" strangely underdeveloped 16 year old. how can we Tedpill those kids doing the "climate strike" to become child soldiers who will dismantle the techno-industrial system like our dear Uncle said? is it possible to hack them? if so, how? should we bombard social media with The Manifesto?

Attached: Child-soldier-in-Colombia-origin-unknown-but-used-extensively-on-reports-and-blogs.jpg (1000x666, 160K)

ok i just didnt want to say it outright. its pushing wwIII through the guise of an innocent girl who loves our planet.

>SOLARPUNK
back to tumblr femoid

>everyone I disagree with in a shill for a worldwide conspiracy

Attached: djela.jpg (500x334, 52K)

>Fall for the climate change meme
Are you guys real?

thing is the bitch is a puppet. a 16year old does not have the money, connections, knowledge, or will to put all this together. i hate that society is so fascinated by the child prodigy, the youngest [x] ever. 100% of these cases, they're just a toy doll being pushed on by an older mentor behind the scenes. it's not meritocratic, it's the result of a spoiled, privileged little shit getting life handed to them on a silver platter.
down syndrome
that's the body and face of an 11 year old
wtf is this creature?

How is any of that shit going to materialize when we're going to have an extra 3-4 billion Africans in our lifetime, with the Eternal Neoliberal doing their damndest to drag them into bourgeoisie hyperconsumerism?

climate change has always been a farce to distract from the real issues of pollution and nonsustainability. they don't want you to talk about how corporations willingly use plastic to save fractions of a penny on their packaging when we already have better alternatives, or how shipping one product 10,000 miles during its production and shipping stages (chickens are raised in the US, shipped to china to slaughter and process, then shipped back to the US) and how much fuel this wastes, but it's profitable under capitalism (more is saved by cheap chinese slave labor than spent on the needless consumption of fuel.)

>Green agenda kills small businesses
Which greens are you talking about? Most of them, at least the ones I'm familiar with, the kind influenced by books like E.F. Schumacher's 'Small is Beautiful', find the existence of nearly all big businesses unethical and would prefer a world of small family-run businesses.

why on earth are you bring up Africans. I know you're trying to muddy the waters by obscuring the facts by trying to reach those who are afraid of refugees etc, but a warming world will increase that amount of climate immigration

Yes, the hyperconsumerism is a major factor in accelerating the climate crises, but if the recent Climate Strike is any indication, many many many people are waking up to realise its a pressing issue that has to be addressed

>a warming world will increase that amount of climate immigration
youre aware that they can just not be let in?

Exactly. We need to start carpet bombing India, China and USA as an entire human race. Or else collapse is imminent.

its obvious that she comes from a higher middle class family in the media milieu. basically her parents said that she's a little bit autistic and it will be a good thing for her to becouse a celebrity. for many people becoming a celebrity is considered a genuine achievement.

there are thousands of climate activists that did time in prison for their efforts to preserve some of the natural world that is left. but her massage is flat enough to be accepted.

the tragedy of this whole thing that beneath all the media noise and her platitudes there is the brutal fact the life on earth in being snuffed by the day by the system

youtube.com/watch?v=QAGxy85R380

>USA
>a low density country
waste of bombs ya dingus. try bangladesh.

Attached: 1569115848000.gif (740x700, 2.94M)

Deep inside she's a follower of Pentti Linkola style deep ecology. She just realizes the notion of killing however many billion people is not a politically palatable position.

There is those type of greens. But I'm speaking of the type of greens that by taxes and regulations makes it difficult or impossible to small businesses to stay in business, while big corporations have money to spare, this is used to choke competition out of the market.

Would you get it if i would call the type citygreen? The type who wants big government, influential people and different groups to protect nature from humans, while they themselves have been closest to nature in garden or a park.

>zuckerberg face

Glorious gif

>dude we live in a society of the Spectacle™
grow up

I can't provide a source for this but her dad is friends with jeff bezos. Not sure if that is relevant

you know it's funny, I used to think that the meme that conservatives are all racist couldn't possibly be true, but every time I get into a discussion with one it always comes down to them hating black people
>gun control wont work because niggers are violent and will kill anyway
>theres no point in fixing our schools because niggers are dumb and it's a waste
>we should abolish welfare because niggers will just keep shit out babies to get more
>criminal justice reform is a waste because niggers will always be criminals
>Free healthcare wont work because niggers are drug addicts and will strain the system
>we cant fix the environment because niggers are stupid and will pollute anyway
>we cant fight poverty because niggers are lazy and will always choose to be poor
the list goes on. It honestly amazes me how much of their worldview is informed by racism.

of course it is. stupid rich cunts engaging in monetary/media nepotism as usual. we need to lynch the entire class.

every rich man gets a bullet to the head, and his kids and wife get two.

how is this thread related to literature?

>16
Jesus, I thought she was at least 30. White women sure age like milk.

>undocumented immigrants
stopped reading

butters is that you?

>Actually resolving climate change would require a complete radical restructuring of our economic system, which is obviously not in the interests of global corporations or governments.
This. People are waking up to the fact that climate change is a result of neoliberalism, and the economic and technological advantages it offers are too irresistable that the question of passing and adhering to climate change legislation boils down to a prisoner's dilemma with the U.S. and the EU on one side, and China, Russia, and India on the other who don't give a fuck about climate change. If the western powers pass and enforce such legislation, they are pretty much handing over global hegemony to China et al, which they will never do.

Even the if those things were instantly immanentized, the world would not be any "better" by them alone.

Attached: only a potato knows such silence.png (926x565, 709K)

Why the fuck are there so many CC deniers on Yea Forums?

Americans. Their hegemony is largely found upon oil bussiness and stability of their society is found on mass consumption. So logically they will be much more likely to base their ideology around denying existence of climate change, pacifying themselves with dreamy "technological solutions" or just plain nihilism in regard to practically applicable solutions.

Nice try. EU can do perfectly well with regulating against climate change. India is under massive threat and will act against climate change. China same, but to lesser degree.

>her dad is friends with jeff bezos
Her dad is a swedish theatre actor who, at best, did TV series in the 90s.

she BEEN lookin ripe

Don’t know what kind of mental deficiency I would need to get angry over this girl