I'm looking for something that on the surface seems girly but is actually attuned to those who like long legs, sex hair...

I'm looking for something that on the surface seems girly but is actually attuned to those who like long legs, sex hair, rocknroll, and mostly non-lethal violence.
Any suggestions?

Attached: u70504793_396610437678881_5852828161338769408_n.png (373x280, 156K)

>Any suggestions?
Kill yourself, weak faggot. Anyone who likes "cute" animation is a child who wouldn't have made it past 2 years old 100 years ago.

Based retard, this isn't a K-On thread.

Go shout at clouds, grandpa.

Ironically, the anime that OP posted looks to be older than you, pseud-kun.

I recently got into this anime. Why have coincidences kept happening to me seamlessly the past few weeks?

Good anime by the way.

Attached: utena-tenjou-4315.jpg (350x490, 35K)

>good anime by the way
It's literally an anime about teenage girls having sex with older men did you even understand it bro.

Ikuhara and Utena are both shit-tier. I bet you also think Digibro is a good critic lmao

>It's literally an anime about teenage girls having sex with older men
yes and

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

>critic
Do people here actually watch anime critics? I guess I used to watch Demo D but he's fucked off to go fuck his iguana I guess.

>Do people here actually watch anime critics?
Maybe on Yea Forums, where I assume that Digibro-mentioning shitposter came from.
Can someone answer the OP question? Sounds like something I might actually enjoy

>I'm looking for something that on the surface seems girly but is actually girly
Can't help you there mate, I don't read girly books. Try Jane Austen or something.

oh this is about anime?
i thought it was about Poison

Attached: R-5336522-1391037911-5363.jpeg.jpg (591x594, 82K)

> long legs, sex hair, rocknroll, and mostly non-lethal violence
>actually girly
Come on now.

They're all so... pretty...

Has anyone read the Utena manga? Any good?

The ending of the TV series didn't sit well with me so I never checked out the movie. I can only assume the manga was even more in a direction I didn't agree with.

i'm kinda sad about Demolition D, he could have developed into something great, i don't know if he stopped trying, he still watches random shit and do things for the lols, but i don't know if he actually wants to do anything with his life.

IIRC, it was ikuhara the one who wanted to make utena a prince, the original mangaka wanted to do something more "traditional". Also the movie is great, the settings are cooler, if you liked touga he actually has a tragic-manly end here. Its basically a re-tell but the ending is worse IMO.

I loved THRONE OF GLASS series
it’s about a hot assasin lady

why does that need to be NON-LETHAL violence?

Venus in furs

Is this anime like a proto-"men bad" show? I'm getting mixed signals. The director is kind of a faggot and the main villain is often said to be le toxic maskuliniteh incarnate by the twitter-tumblr crowd. It does look cool, though.

Watch it an find out.

look the show is realy great, i watched it on my teens in the 90s and was fascinated by its uniqueness. I actually think that if you watch it with a pre-conception of its themes you'll are ruining the experience..

>The director is kind of a faggot
Ikuhara is based as fuck, he's the one that sexualized Sailor Moon. Never fucking listen to twitter, Utena is based (except for the /u/shit but that can be ignored for the most part)

/u/ things were for the most part visual on the anime, Juri is only one lesbian and is really cool. The movie in the other hand is obvious pandering, for the ones whanted /u/ between the protagonist, i still love that movie though