Tfw Schopenhauer believed in ghosts, magic, animal magnetism and clairvoyance

>Tfw Schopenhauer believed in ghosts, magic, animal magnetism and clairvoyance
Based or cringe?

Attached: 1568584650363.jpg (780x1024, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

parapsych.org/articles/36/66/1_pk_on_random_number_generators.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof
youtube.com/watch?v=IdyXKJ8NcNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

I believe in those things too, wanna fight about it?

cringe

>i want to smell her feet
based or... absolutely based?

that woman is perfect

Based but bluepilled

Well, he was an idealist that lived in the XIX century not analytic scientist from modern times. So yeah, cringe but not scandalous or unexpected views.

I don't know anything about animal magnetism so I can't comment on it, but the other three are real after a fashion.

I too belive in that so he was based

very cringy but also not essential.

Who is this young dick consumer?

Perfect trad wife material

To be fair, it's only because he understood how electricity works, which most people don't these days.

>ghosts, magic, animal magnetism and clairvoyance
All of that is real btw.

I am actually clairvoyant.

Yes. Explain why you believe in any of them, you utter retard.

>3D
>perfect

Based if he truly did.
Though I wonder, why was he an atheist then? Out of principle, stubbornness or something else?

lmao that is not trad
pic related is western trad

Attached: 1565356539717.jpg (1023x647, 206K)

laura was a literal drug addicted whore

Not that user, but human thought and perception extends beyond the brain and is capable of manipulating the world in some capacity. I think ghosts are likely the residue of mental energy collecting in certain surfaces and materials which are they reprojected occasionally, rather than spirits, though.

extra lame, but he was a man of his time, this was before seventeen godzillion 'clairvoyants' got exposed over the course of 20th century and zero managed to provide even a grain of evidence under laboratory conditions
>inb5 stargate project and other canceled, unusable experiments
there are other spiritual models of the universe that don't involve god

im talking about clothing

>human thought and perception extends beyond the brain

No. Give at least one proof

It's not possible to prove it through materialistic science, as the possibility is negated preemptively.

presumptively, not preemptively. typo

Nobody asked you to prove it through materialistic science. Give any proof you want.

There were literally scientific documents proving that sleepwalkers could move with agility with their eyes closed and other things.
I read Schopenhauer's Essay on Spirits and pretty much references scientific studies

>Grace Victoria Cox is the perfect traditional girlfriend
But actors and actresses are pretty much all bisexual, user.

Well, develop some metaphysical science so you can prove magic is real

Attached: 1B51161C-B94D-464A-96A0-A9AA262C8A8C.jpg (939x1200, 133K)

>Tfw when this exact girl was in my uni last year but I was too much of a virgin to become more than a friend to her (I ate every lunch with her)
>I coped telling myself I wouldn't want to be with a Christian girl (she was very trad and into that), being more fond of Stirner and Nietzsche myself
>Now I'm transitioning from /lit to /fitlit, cause I realized this kind of woman only deserve and want a chad

The feeling of being watched, the placebo effect, etc.

>woman

fuck off pedo

>But actors and actresses are pretty much all bisexual,

You literally never hear of any actors or actresses being gay on television these days, butterfly. What are you even actually talking about.

On a side note, you aren't completely lesbian either, as you masturbated to me yesterday :3

>t. roastie who hit the wall at 20 and can't cope

>The feeling of being watched, the placebo effect, etc.
How do these things prove any of the things you claimed?

The placebo effect is an example of your mind manipulating your physical body to achieve the effects of a nonexistent drug. The feeling of being watched is your feeling of someone else's perception, you feel their vision as vision is not solely a receptive act.

fuck off already you smelly hairy lesbo

stop posting women you will never have / collecting their pictures. it literally rots your brain

>your mind (aka the physical brain) manipulating your physical body
ok...?
>The feeling of being watched
Confirmation bias and/or subconsciously processed sensory information.

Everybody agrees that your mind can influence your body, that's science.
>The feeling of being watched is your feeling of someone else's perception, you feel their vision as vision is not solely a receptive act.
Ok, and what does that prove?

parapsych.org/articles/36/66/1_pk_on_random_number_generators.aspx

You guys see how she just inexplicably logged off after this comment? She doesn't want to face the facts, it's actually probably the cutest thing I've seen any woman do (don't stop).

One interesting thing to note: this could very easily have not worked out if she wasn't this adorable. If she became non-adorable at some point then it wouldn't be so obvious over everything she posts, it wouldn't seep through the screen.

Another point: I did some adorable things too yesterday. Although I hate admitting this, at least I'm self-aware. Just a matter of faith. :3

dumb cumbrain kys

This actually has nothing to do with cum this time. Please quote one of my dozens of other posts where I'm being overtly sexual, not the one where I'm getting all emotional

Very based, seen 2 ghostly entities and was tormented by a demon that lived in the corner of my room for a week.

Attached: Hell.jpg (640x640, 117K)

Get help.

I did... I ceased flirting with the occult and starting going back to Church.

Attached: Χριστός.png (558x291, 356K)

CRINGE

Ghosts and demons are real and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hello R*ddit!

She looks like she has swallowed the seed of dozens of men.

How do you think she comes?

fuck spiritards

checked but dang that's cringe

How do I marry a girl like this?

>exposed midriff
D R O P P E D

you serious? now i need to read Schopenhauer
based af

>wanting to marry a whore
lol cuck

I don't 'believe' in anything. If Neil deGrasse Tyson doesn't say it's real, it's not.

Of course you are. Because appearances are all that matter to faggots like you.

I mean a virgin trad girl

They don't exist, you retard. All women are whores. If you marry one, you will end up a cuck.

cope

Plenty of women exist who are natural monogamists. I have married such a woman and know plenty more. As long as they have a family life they're content. If you don't know any such woman, it's because you're not attractive to them.

>13864537
not even worth a (You) learn 2 b8 m8

Butterfly is old enough to be your mom lmao. She's some old crusty hag

She's a fucking virgin, bro :3

>Plenty of women exist who are natural monogamists. I have married such a woman and know plenty more.
not to be overly cynical but you don't actually know this. Women spend lots of time alone where they could do whatever they want, and it's incredibly easy for a woman to pick up a guy for a one night stand

And you don't actually know that your mother isn't a serial killer but I'd guess you would be pretty confident she isn't anyhow.

serial killers are extremely rare. Cheating is extremely common

Only 13% of women cheat. And people who cheat tend to have huge body counts. A woman who has been with only one partner all her life is extremely unlikely to cheat. If we go by probabilities now (instead of mere possibility), there still shouldn't be any reason for me to believe these women I know cheat.

Lol did you actually believe when your wife told you she was a virgin?
Also enjoy paying alimony when your she decides she could do better after 5 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gödel's_ontological_proof

Flying spaghetti monster confirmed to exist!!!

>moving goalposts this hard

Schop was not your modern cringelord scientism + reductive materialism atheist of today. He demonstrated in his own way that the world of experience is an illusion and a reflection of something metaphysical. He just didn't identify that thing with God in the traditional sense (it has no intelligence), but it certainly shares many features of what in other places is labelled as divine. He had a great respect for Christian mystics such as Eckhart, and also read the Upanishads daily. He also explicitly refutes materialism early on in his epistemology.

It's called sleep paralysis nigga

my nigga playin runescape in the 1800s

youtube.com/watch?v=IdyXKJ8NcNI

>>Tfw Schopenhauer believed in ghosts, magic, animal magnetism and clairvoyance
Didn't know he was this based lol

god i wish that was me

>tfw she will never coax you out of your shell with that cute face and expression to talk to her about all the new things i've learned about that are weird but interesting
>tfw she will never listen to them with somewhat made up but genuine enthusiasm because it's so different from her regular interactions
>tfw ywn one day accidentally listen to her talk to her friends and see them side eying you for brief moment and notice the word "weird" being said
>tfw ywn wallow in self pity thinking she's making fun of you among her friends
>tfw ywn ghost her cause of your own low self esteem and she will never try too much to talk to you again because she doesn't really care about you

Attached: 1529970000750.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Laura was and is the most pure character to ever live

>Greek feet
Nah I don't think so.

I carry two perspectives on the matter of spiritualism.
One is that it is a matter currently (perhaps forever) beyond us, and whether or not it exists, it is amusing to entertain the thought.
The other is that it is a metaphor for many aspects of our lives: unexplained recurrent incidents, empathy, the mind interpreting things without the use of language, among many things.

That's an attractive young woman wearing a nice outfit! I want to reply to this post.

Not going beyond rationalism is litmus test of the midwit

I dont know, I've always found her blind obstinacy and painfully obvious bait endearing, and all the retards who give her the time of day she wants as entertaining. IDK I think we will miss her when she drops dead in a few months.

>drops dead in a few months.
Implying

Attached: D1F9884D-5378-4D45-8A5C-571B6C6B3D42.png (319x310, 37K)

Those are all real so pretty based and redpilled tbqh.

based.
absolutely based would be sniffing her fartbox while she sits on your and jerks you off.

everything about her is fucking perfect in this picture jesus christ

reddit, and i dont use that term lightly

It depends entirely on what is meant by those things. I'm sure they were well-reasoned, just based on things that few believe in today or have thought about. It's not as if you are a different type of human, you almost certainly have much more unexplored beliefs than him. It's just the prevalence of them and the fact that they're beliefs that they don't seem odd to you or even necessary to acknowledge.

>I can't see ghosts
>therefore they're not real
Learn to open up your astral senses, you plebs.

>Zero Breast
>Big Hands
>Small hips
>Wide Jaw
What is it with modern (((men))) and their everlasting worshipping of women.

flat is justice and all those are good features to have when she births me multiple sons

>ghosts,
Based
>magic,
Too vague, but cringe
>animal magnetism
Cringe
>clairvoyance
Based

Actual rationalism (read Descartes or Husserl, not midwit stemfaggotry) isn't opposed to these at least on principle, they would only be skeptical of using them for practical purposes. Leibniz wrote seriously about exorcism and Godel was persuaded he was chased by a kobold and the two are peak logical autism.

A lot of authors had outrageous beliefs. H. P. Lovecraft thought black people were aliens.

Attached: D811C864-D596-4EDB-9D85-CD842A595825.jpg (471x656, 72K)