Pynchon or Mccarthy?

Pynchon or Mccarthy?

Attached: pynchon and mccarthy.jpg (578x400, 106K)

Pynchon, of course.

Both DFW-tier hacks

McElroy

Attached: DXTlv69XUAIAJMG.jpg (900x1200, 295K)

Attached: A994A39E-770F-4616-AE51-2ED0E9FB4374.jpg (309x475, 18K)

Based.

McElroy sucks.

Question de contrebalancer la médiocrité ambiante...

McCarthy

what quote did pynchon have above his desk or whatever

McCarthy and I'm not even American. This guy is one of the all-time greats. Bloom already considers him part of the canon.

Please don't relay what a jew says about the western canon and expect that to mean something to us ever again, rėddit poster.

Gass: #

Attached: william-h-gass.jpg (670x931, 126K)

Bloom also considers Pynchon canon

R*eddit hates Bloom because they're textbook School of Resentment. The fact he's a Jew doesn't make him wrong.

Jews have no business gatekeeping our culture and should not be promoted here even if their are old school and feigned antipathy toward "Marxists."

He's literally on our side, faggot. What more could you want? Stop being a whiny bitch. You are the one gatekeeping literature.

>Mccarthy
>Based
>Redblooded
>Writes circles around pynchon
>Pynchon
>Weak recluse
>Not based, normie tier social commentary riddles his works
>Writes shitty avant garde novels only Yea Forums has read

Yeah I'm thinkin Mccarthy

LOL, no jew is on our side, buddy. Bloom did plenty of damage and ran cover for his fellow jews who were more overtly corrupting literature. Literature is white culture, not kike culture. No jew should be gatekeeping it.

cant take this nigga seriously... looks like a hiv pos don delillo

Anyone who favours aesthetics over ideology is on our side. Ideology ultimately leads to cultural genocide, which is what we're supposed to prevent.

i love them both for different reasons. Suttree and Blood Meridian are both god tier but so is gravitys rainbow.

Jews are leading the current cultural "genocide" within the west. They are the problem, and jews like Bloom will never truly oppose them except with vagueries like his "Marxist" critique because he is a member of that tribe, so people like you are merely engaged in short-sighted cucking for your own enemy because he was somewhat less overt, largely due to age and having a mentor in the previous jewish literary gatekeeper Abrams. Bloom still promoted women and non-whites and sullied our literary culture by very jewishly talking about masturbation all the time, among other things.

Old Yea Forums would have said Pynchon. Nu-Yea Forums says McCarthy.

>Literature is white culture, not kike culture.
Retarded
>No jew should be gatekeeping it.
This is true

>Bloom still promoted women and non-whites and sullied our literary culture by very jewishly talking about masturbation all the time, among other things.
He promotes literary quality. You're the faggot making it about ideology. If you don't think Virginia Woolf or George Eliot part of the Western canon, then I don't know what to tell you.

Jews promote women and non-whites for ideological reasons -- because they view white men as their primary threat and want to insulate themselves from any collective counter by whites to their hold on power. Viewing jews as individualist actors and failing to understand their actions as a collective attack on you and your culture, even if it's seemingly minor in the case of Bloom, is indicative of why so many whites like yourself still fail to realize that your institutions are being run by your tribal enemy.

You clearly haven't read Bloom. Most of his praise goes for quality writers, and most of them happen to be of European origin. Whites are not a threat for him. The School of Resentment is. You're so fucking brainwashed, Jesus Christ. You'd be agreeing with anything he said if he wasn't a Jew.

I've read nearly everything by Bloom, and a white man who cares about his literary culture would certainly not have written exactly what Bloom has -- that's the point here. Jews are not like you. The problem is that you are failing to see the bigger picture because you are mistakenly viewing a jew from an individualistic European lens, when jews are not individualistic like you and don't think in those terms.

>I've read nearly everything by Bloom,
Maybe you should the last chapter of The Western Canon.
>The problem is that you are failing to see the bigger picture because you are mistakenly viewing a jew from an individualistic European lens, when jews are not individualistic like you and don't think in those terms.
So every Jew is the same? C'mon, pal, you're better than that. I mean, you'd have a point if half his choices were women and non-whites, but they're a minority. which means his canon is a correct representation of the West. Ignoring quality women writers like Woolf and Eliot just because you hate women is ridiculous. You're part of the School of Resentment, so no wonder you disagree with Bloom.

>So every Jew is the same?
Jews have a completely different psychology than individualistic white people. Try to understand that other groups evolved in very different environments and don't think like you do. Jews are inbred and tribal and evolved as a parasitic people in other people's territories, and every decision they make is filtered through a calculation of whether it is likely to benefit their tribe.

Again, the issue here is that you can't grasp that other people do not think in individualistic terms like you do, and thus you are failing to see the bigger picture by assuming they do. Most jews take a very hostile approach in their subversion of host culture; others like Bloom are more subtle and less hostile. But ultimately this makes no difference because they will never actually take your side and go against their own as you are doing right now.

Throwing my vote in for Pynchon, As much as I like McCarthy he never made me laugh the way Pynchon has.

>Jews lay eggs bro lmao xD
Okay, but what does that have to do with Bloom? Name one thing he's wrong about.

I named several before, mother fucker.

Haven’t read Pynchon yet so McCarthy.

Because he adds a few quality female writers and acknowledges the benign influence of non-European texts/authors over the Western canon he's suddenly the Jew Antichrist brought to America for the purpose of destroying the "host" culture? It's people in academia the ones destroying it. Bloom is one of the last few people who favors aesthetics over ideology. If you can't see he's the good guy, then I don't know what to tell you.

Thanks for keeping up the good fight. It’s quite saddening to see someone who has a love for literature to have their brain so steeped in brainlet-tier ideology that he’s unable to differentiate propaganda from reality, or take any argument on its own merits

LOL ... again, the problem here stems from you judging jewish behavior on an individual basis and failing to see the larger picture. I actually appreciate Bloom in certain ways because he did seem to care about white literary culture; but I also understand that it's not ultimately about that, that there is more going on here, and in turn don't naively accept things at face value from an individualistic European perspective.

Bloom's subversion was just more minor and related to his age and thus his more old school approach, which he adopted from his jewish mentor, who couldn't be overt in his own time. But that Bloom's variety of subversion involved mixing a little piss into the Canon instead of taking a massive shit on it like other jews doesn't make him praiseworthy or give him a pass.

The mistake is in allowing our tribal enemies to be our cultural gatekeepers in the first place; it's not about judging the extent of their subversiveness on an individual basis.

Don't read anything written after the 18th century.

Heh, you read? I only listen to the same two dozen stories my local storyteller has memorized

19th century*

It takes an absolute patrician to confuse the 18th century with the 1800s, user, well done

Yeah dude. Totally man. Great point haha....you’re sounding cogent and sane. Nice.

It’s not worth interacting with these retards man

I've only read Lot49 from Pynchon so it's not a fair comparison, but with that said, McCarthy is miles better.

Nothing old Cormac has written even approaches the thematic and conceptual density of Gravity’s Rainbow, which also manages the ridiculous task of simultaneously being one of the funniest and most deeply disturbing books I’ve ever read.

Eschew sloth

don't act like a polfag outside of your containment board ever again

Lot49 is just a beta release of GR to make money

This. I don't know, McCarthy's prose may be fancier, but it's certainly not deep.

Excuse us? Warning issued for pol stereotyping.