Does anyone else feel embarrassed to have sex...

Does anyone else feel embarrassed to have sex? Like you are embarrassed that a girl can give you pleasure and that you "need" them for this ?

Attached: 9k=.jpg (290x174, 8K)

>Does anyone else feel embarrassed by the biological prime directive?
No, you autist.

Attached: 846513.png (1717x1195, 2.7M)

sex is icky but mak peepe feel good tho

it's embarrassing that no matter how powerful a man is an 18 year old girl can put him on his back. For a girl to have that much power over a man is humiliating

Intimacy makes me feel very uncomfortable, so yes. Probably not in the way you mean.

I give them more pleasure, and they need me, far more than the reverse. They don't seem embarrassed by how much they want me, so why should I be about wanting them?

Lol imagine being straight

She doesn't have the power to put him on his back, he willingly ends the knee to have a chance to father a young fertile female, the most important goal in his biological life. You need to realise that there is nothing more important on this planet than human eggs, which can only be found in women. There is a reason why wars where faught over a small amount of them, men killed themseslves if they lost theirs and whole societies got genocided through their miscegenation. Women are the ultimate power toll.

But, if you are so weak willed that in that day and age, your brain falls out as soon as a young girls looks at you, it' simply your weak nature. You probably need to acually get laid to desensitise yourself from it.

'need' you could as easily jack off or to put it in contemporary parlance 'coom'?

Due to poor sexual education and repressive parents my girlfriend used to have lots of fear when it came to sex and pregnancy. I managed to convince her about condoms being safe and how the intimacy outweights the shitty feelings and we were on our way to a free, uncomplicated and highly enjoyable sexual life.

Last week a condom broke. It wasn't even on a day where she could get pregnant. I even got her plan b just to make sure. She had a panic attack and we haven't had sex since. She refuses to even discuss other methods like an adult. I wasn't even afraid of maybe having dumped one in her. I just realized how dependent I am and that I can't really get what I want anymore now. I love her but it's insane how an actual nuissance like that can feel so punishing.

On a different note how friggin good is Dostojewski if you look at his works from a dialectic point of view.

wanna go out?

Well there is nothing else one would need them for, you give them a reason to exist.

>I emotionally manipulated a girl to fuck her before fully commiting despite her fear of out-of-wedlock pregnancy, lying about the afety of condoms
>the condom broke and now I realised that I can't get sex from her anymore a easily, so I contemplate breaking it off, showing her that she was right in her fears
Imagine being such a shitty human that coomies are more important to you than the human you are to spend your life with and raise children.

Attached: 1569022812186.jpg (720x833, 34K)

Lol, project harder jesus fucking christ

>You need to understand
>There is nothing more important
>Than human eggs

Literally 50% of all humans are females, how the fuck do you think that they are rare?

A female can only get pregnant once a year, at most, while nursing only every two years. Meanwhile a man can ingrenant 6 women easily a day. Eggs are rare due to also not being able to inpregnant a woman daily, but only 2-5 days a month. You can repopulate an island with a hand full of guy, you can't with only a handfull of females.

>getting this mad about sex on Yea Forums

It's not the sex, it' th shitty character of some of you guys. You act like you don't have a mother, sister or daughter to comprehend your deeds.

Maybe you can be my sister tonight.

>tfw no cute Yea Forums bf

Attached: 1568842681924.jpg (800x800, 51K)

I can smell your roast.
>that coomies are more important to you than the human you are to spend your life with and raise children
Cooming is literally the only reason one cares about the opposite gender.

how about you stop reading shit into things that aren't there first. It's pretty obvious you haven't had an adult relationship if you don't acknowledge that sex as a natural part of intimacy and love. You just assume that I have to be a coomer who actually dumps someone over not fucking for a while despite never saying that.

And that island is going to be full of deformed inbred retards.
Besides how many kids does an average man actually want? 2 maybe 4 at best

>And that island is going to be full of deformed inbred retards.
Finally, the puzzle is solved.

Attached: ireland.jpg (336x433, 32K)

I'm married and have kids, I'ma fucking neo bommer. Sex is part of natural intimacy but the way user got to get it and his behavour afterwards is pure human garbage.

w-what are you reading at the moment, user?

The problem is the "girlfriend" mentality. A woman's job is to be a good mother.

Inbreeding depression isn't nearly as much of a problem as people think, especially not on a large scale. Just think about Gingesh Khan ffs. One guy fucked fathered hundreds of women, which kids again inpregnanted each other to a large degree.

To get retards you need to inbreed for generations within your own direct family. If you start with a clean parent group you're safe. There already was a assive human bottle neck in history which nearly wipped out humans.

Not during sex nah but just before in being so aroused that I almost lose my senses. It's kind of embarrassing and so I shyly restrain myself and sometimes apologise to no one in particular.

If a girl can have whatever she wants from you just by offering then maybe you should be embarrassed.

It's not as if women don't crave men too.

>Just think about Gingesh Khan ffs.
Yeah that's why all asians look the same and look like they have down syndrome.

Rude.

"Hunger" by Knut Hamsun, can recommend :3 You?

They don't, you'Re simply not used to their racial characteristics, a massive reason why white menf all for chinky women thinking they are sexy. They can't differentiate their evolutionary characteriistics, as they would to determine if sadi chink woman is a bongland tier gremlin or a slavic beauty.

The same reason whites all look the same to blacks and chinks. And vice versa.

>The same reason whites all look the same to blacks and chinks
"whites" are immensly diverse, there are Germanics, Slavs, meds, bongs, Celts etc. Different hair colours and textures, eye colours, skin tones... Chinks and blacks have very little diversity, for example they all have black eyes and hair.

There are people that can discern which nation an East Asian belongs to. I can't even tell the difference between individual East Asians.

But 'whites' have way more diverse facial structures, noses, skin colour, eye colour, hair colour, hair type, etc. None of the others in the supposed racial categories do. They obviously do have differences tho. Actually blacks do too if you ever look at different Africans, but this is mostly really distinct races that you can only outwardly see in the skull/face and height unlike with Europeans which even of close relation can have completely different faces and colouring.

Indeed they don't even have light brown eyes. It's a near black brown. Europeans have all colours including light and dark browns.

>blacks have very little diversity
Black Africans can look quite different in terms of face shape and whatnot. Same with East Asians, if we include everything from Japan to Indonesia.
They do all have dark hair and eyes, though.

I haven't read that, sorry. But I guess it if won a Nobel it's probably pretty decent. I have a book about UN weapons inspectors in Iraq. Interesting if you're into that sort of thing.

I know that whites are divers, so are chinks and nogs, at least if you're somehow versed in physical anthropology. A Bantu looks nothing like the others. A Philipino doesn't look like a Chinese.

Differsity on colour is not how you identify people, just because chinks dye their hair, doesn't make them easier to differentiate besides the colour alone. That two bleached chinese and you'Re still shit at seperating them.

Attached: AjmjJJm.jpg (2875x2079, 562K)

As if this thread wasn't shitty enough the tards from pol come out.

They all look the same to me, literally souless clones.

I know what you mean. There's something very pathetic about rutting on another human being like a desperate dog yearning for it's neurochemical fix. Every time I have sex, I come to my senses immediately post orgasm and think 'that was fucking stupid.'