If you're trying to stop drinking, for instance, you need to find something better than alcohol...

If you're trying to stop drinking, for instance, you need to find something better than alcohol. You need to find something that you can do with your life that's worth not getting drunk and screwing up. It's the substitute for the addiction.

Another thing you can do is to develop a plan for your life, thinking about what your life should look like if it were to be exactly the way you wanted it, and also what the worst life would look like if you continue doing what you know you shouldn't be doing, like alcohol or drug addiction. This will give you an idea of what you don't want for your life and will provide you with the motivation you need to beat all your bad habits. Otherwise, you'll end up in the personal Hell you'll create for yourself."

Attached: Untitled.png (528x506, 176K)

yup he was an overhyped fraud who sold life advice to reddit, got a lot of undeserved attention and took advantage of it, obviously couldn't hang tho

>Her father twice tweeted a link to it, saying in one, “At least life isn’t dull.”
What a fucking edgy rebel. Never trust a guy/girl named "Jordan".

i read a lot more than i used to 5 years ago but i still browse this god forsaken site in addition to spending copious amounts of time on youtube

yep. it's true. everybody who wanted to be like jordan really just wanted to think they had freedom to make more decisions than they really did, the very same symptom that brought them to the devil in the first place. they wanted to transform their issues into the same issues.

He really shot himself in the foot with strawmaning postmodernism and writing a terrible self help book for money. He has the capability of doing so much more and Maps of Meaning shows this.

He was lazy and he knows it. He must feel like a fraud, a star whose fans have turned against because they saw through the pseudo-intellectual jargon straight to his apathy; he disappointed a group of people who desired meaning in a world that rejected them. You can't talk the big talk if you cant walk the walk bucko.

>If you're trying to stop drinking, for instance, you need to find something better than alcohol
LIKE MY LOVE FOR JESUS
READ THE BIBLE, FRENS, JESUS LOVES ALL, JESUS IS LOVE
JESUS IS MY ALCOHOL!

I liked his mad-rants when he was on keto about the perilous twists of fates and conceptual paradoxes that arise with the indecisiveness and non-surety about reasons for choosing responsibility. He peaked there.

namely because Jordan himself, even with all the incentives he'd have for "choosing responsibility" (all the fame and money he could muster), still couldn't very well walk in a straight line. He was probably lying also about how many hours a week he worked lol

How sordid are we that we must know this? This is the other side of the pharmaceutical commercial coin. Imagine all the things we could broadcast and send but this is what we do.

Apparently its about his wife and her cancer diagnosis.

he's trying to be like gabre mate and pretend that he has a big problem himself and that's what makes him so great.

he claims that he used the drug to calm himself down during his wife's cancer, it was too stressful. but when wifey was cured, he decided to stop using it. But the withdrawal symptoms were """""""too painful"""""""" and he had to go to rehab

>be Jordan Peterson
>live to see an entire generation of men without strong fathers
>live to see an entire generation floundering in the moral-less, meaning-less mess that is secular society
>work with thousands of people as a behavioral psychologist and learn how to change their lives through listening and providing helpful, constructive advice
>write books
>voice out his frustration regarding the active thought policing going on in Canada
>get famous
>get defamed and mislabeled
>write books
>ultimately help a lot of young men out by providing a father figure that they never had
>ultimately help a lot of young men live constructive, fulfilling lives
>shit happens, get stressed, doc prescribes pills
>get addicted because fucking big pharma never tells the truth about how addictive some medications can be
>suffer through withdrawals and can't break free by self because of dependence and anxiety revolving around being labelled as some sort of white nationalist or something
>needs help to break the cycle of addiction
>salty basedboys crow over him as if his suffering means that they are now morally superior to him

Your father, if you actually had one, would be ashamed of you.

go to bed Jordan's daughter

beta men craving a daddy in their life will always be subhuman

reminder this guy has a phd in clinical psychology i.e. he should fucking know k-pins are addictive it's been solidly established benzos are hellpills since like the 60's

he can't read a fuckin label?

he can't deal with his wifes cancer without becoming a literal drug addict?

he preaches personal responsibility yet pops heavy fucking sedatives every day to the point of rehab inducing physical withdrawals?

he's a fucking fraud, a fake, and a faggot

>get addicted because fucking big pharma never tells the truth about how addictive some medications can be
He's a fucking psychologist

Pussy ass bitches sound so awkward when they depart the single world response, but truth be told, Goddesses as my witnesses, we all hope a truckful of robots modifies you with an awl.

>spouse gets diagnosed with terminal cancer
>be shaken because not superman
>healthcare professional prescribes benzos like candy “for anxiety” without proper info
>caught with heavy physical symptoms when you try to get off of the pills
>seek help
>soibois: WHAT A FRAUD

Psychology ≠ psychiatry

>what is Google

lmao. taking a new medication and not googling it ONCE. i wonder if his wife's visions prophesied this little turn of fate

> oh boy, I got accepted into the clinical psychology at McGill, it is a very competitive
> graduate with PhD
> do more research at McGill and later Harvard
> move back to Canada and become full professor at UofT

> wuhhhh??? no one told me opioids are addictive >:((((

>be a retard
>write silly cock stroking JBP apologia
>convince nobody

Attached: Andrew-Yang-26-625x302__01.jpg (309x302, 26K)

Just because he's not allowed to prescribe it doesn't mean it isn't part of his job to know what it is and does

>i wonder if his wife's visions prophesied this little turn of fate
my sides

Benzos aren't opioids, stupid

Attached: 1567330385952.png (640x640, 38K)

I don't think an average Joe such as yourself can really grasp the kind of pressure and anxiety constantly being in the spotlight can bring. With the whole world holding you under a microscope, dissecting and analyzing your each and every move.