Hate the meaningless and spiritual voidness of materialism but also hate the stubbornness and futility of...

>hate the meaningless and spiritual voidness of materialism but also hate the stubbornness and futility of fascism/reaction
wat do

Attached: A4678B22-C764-4D6F-9D25-A9826463147A.png (225x225, 7K)

Kill Yourself

Read more, stop living inside your head, move out of your parents house

Kill Yourself Yourself Kill Yourself Yourself Kill Yourself Yourself Kill Yourself

No one wants to admit it but this is what leads to radicalization. Your frustration will force you to take action. Take that as you want.

Attached: 436351._UY432_SS432___01.jpg (284x432, 52K)

>Read more, stop living inside your head

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

>materialism
>meaningless and spiritually void

Stop reading Marx

>rejecting materialism means embracing fascism

Attached: 1569085945384.jpg (629x629, 52K)

VROOM VROOM ZAP ZAP, based, good looks on. Calling out OP, these cunts are becoming more retarded by the day

More like stop reading the works of Semites in general.

Vote for the CPUSA in the 2020 election; in the meantime do as much as you can to undermine the bellwethers of old society: table in your town, read anti-establishment literature, support the proletarian cause for a global nation of workers, and survive. Your voice matters.

Become an Anglo-Catholic.

Attached: E954D924-DCDB-49B4-8296-8E7037DAB892.jpg (2400x3045, 2.35M)

Fuck off, /leftypol/ refugee faggot.

I don't even know where to begin with this post. The opposite of materialism is immaterialism, types of epistemology, fascism is a fucking political ideology. Also fascism is materialistic, with hierarchical racism and the nation state as core concepts of its doctrine. Its primary concern is material through and through. You sound like a typical illiterate /pol/nigger who gets what little knowledge he has from infographics

See

>Left/right dichotomy

Attached: 1567991644559.jpg (640x591, 96K)

So you admit you’re a /leftypol/ refugee faggot?

>/pol/nigger
>noooooooo dont call me a /leftypol/ refugee faggot this cant be happening
>l-l-le left-right dichotomy

Attached: 4EA442D5-63E2-4EE5-9B68-1E124DABADD2.gif (413x243, 51K)

Just accept that history steadfastly unfolds itself according to certain laws. There is nothing you can do apart from trying to establish an environment in which you can be moderately satisfied, or at least not utterly broken.

user I assume that OP is expressing the common sentiment of hopelessness due to the nature of contemporary life. It does not take a thorough inquiry into philosophical and political theory in order to address the issue at hand.

Had Hitler never existed would someone have taken his place anyways?
It seems like the Nazi party was destined to be the ruling part since it served the best interest of the bankers at the time.

I believe someone else would, but I do not agree that the cause is the interest of the bankers. I'm talking about a metaphysical foundation of historical events, a predetermined development that moves towards a goal.

read My Diary Desu (working title)

You obviously do not want to reappropriate bourgeoisie forms to abolish alienation of labour.

Learn magic

Alchemy helps too. Don't forget to check your horoscope every day. Also keep an eye out for genie lamps.

Read the classical theists

Magic, alchemy, and astrology are all real.

HELL yeah dude CALL his ass out and CANCEL that shit, Cumrag! That's pracus