Has a book's situation ever happened to you?

Remember how in Lolita H. H. is stuck in a hebephile phasse because he had an intense relationship with a girl from his past (his own age)? Well, I think I'll be forever attracted to 18-19 yo girls from the rest of my life because of the same situation. Not sure if it's right or wrong. What about you, Yea Forums? Has something from a book happened to you?

Attached: 4345544.jpg (405x640, 38K)

As a child I read this Donald Duck adaptation of the Sorrows of Young Werther. I remember being disgusted at Donald-Werther for his behaviour and questioned how anyone could so completely lose his self-respect and denigrate himself like that just for a woman.

Then I fell in love for the first time.

ç'est la vie

>Donald Duck adaptation of the Sorrows of Young Werther
sounds kino. any idea where to find it?

>I think I'll be forever attracted to 18-19 yo girls
Wow, imagine that. What a weird guy.

it starts to become awkward after you're 30

I can relate now it’s only the middle schoolers who are attracted to me

bump

love is bullshit, women are just stupid little bitches, sluts, whores, cunts, etc. they're just bodies, the only thing they're good for is getting fucked, cooking, cleaning, singing, dancing, looking pretty, being cheerful idiots, etc. i don't think i could ever truly love a woman. i could appreciate her companionship, enjoy having sex with her, like her for being pretty and the sound of her voice and the way she smells, etc. but i always harbour contempt for her stupid little mind, her sexual nature, how completely idiotic she is, her superficial reasons for being with me. women are at most possessions and sex toys

How can one be so based AND so redpilled?

I think if you'd ever read a book you liked by a female author, you wouldn't think this way. But I do get the "cheerful idiots" part. Women are almost eerily adept at "living in the moment." It's both enviable and dismaying.

It's sad to admit but you're absolutely right. I even remember one thing that a girl I used to date told me: "Fucking is really all I'm good for!" That info changed me.

writing that, i'm just like "damn i've turned into That Guy" lol.

i've read quite a few, i even wrote collaboratively with a girl and stuff. in the end she was just a stupid bitch too. i used to be super feminist. growing up and seeing the reality of it isn't pretty

it is sad man. we were raised on fairy tales and love stories. but reality isn't like that. this is the hardest part, accepting the self and one's fundamental aloneness.
>I even remember one thing that a girl I used to date told me: "Fucking is really all I'm good for!"
that's pretty brutal man. i feel like girls definitely only love me for sex. they never love me for who i am subjectively. even my perfect virgin ex (who was a feminist) was such a bitch to me, then she only loved me after i fucked her, but i hated her for in the end for being a hypocritical cunt, because i thought she was good... there is nothing good or beautiful in women at all. and honestly being treated like that isn't fair to men. we're complex and vulnerable human beings too, not just dicks and wallets who will beat guys up for our mates. desu

Actually understand this, I'm 35 and 15 year olds straight up come onto me, I'm losing the will to say no

are you serious? lol

Only roasties give a shit about older men being attracted to younger girls because they know they can't compete, so they tried to convince you you're a monster for being attracted to them.

or parents of daughters

>we're complex and vulnerable human beings too, not just dicks and wallets who will beat guys up for our mates
That's gay. You're right but that's still gay

I mean, you're right, of course, but can't that be applied to men, too? Not like there's a qualitative difference between men and women.

>Well, I think I'll be forever attracted to 18-19 yo girls from the rest of my life because of the same situation.
No that's just because you're male.

you are the most based man to ever grace this board, and I am grateful to be in you presence

Attached: 1565175316505.jpg (201x251, 8K)