What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: CAA7803A-39F3-4B18-AF37-9945EAE16DDC.jpg (1020x1535, 142K)

Iirc, George went celibate and did NOFAP and became a better, more productive person.

If you stop cooming you become smarter and more productive

_____ retention, my dear friend.

Attached: 1498115696597.jpg (337x233, 15K)

Have sex

Have you ever actually had sex? It's terrible, they want to stick around afterwards and cuddle and the bed is too hot and also sweaty and the combined body heat is too much and the bed gets overheated and they sort of think they're you're friend now but they're not your friend. The second after you cum I'm just disgusted by them anyways but they don't want to be alone because they're needy or some other stupid made up feeling so I have to take them out for some breakfast and buy them a fucking omelet that we both know she's not going to finish and then when its over you have to get her number and promise you'll call her but we both know you're not going to call her. Why would you? You already got what you wanted out of her and the sex was mediocre at best and you wasted one of the two days a week you have free of being a wagecuck, you took your valuable free time and you fucking wasted it on some average broad when you could have paid for a hooker and had her get up and leave so I could go back to playing video games.

The only reason to have sex, and I mean LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON, is that fucking without a condom on feels pretty great. Nothing else about sex is even remotely enjoyable, not the stupid foreplay, not the cuddling, I don't even particularly enjoy getting my dick sucked anymore. I'd rather eat a burrito and watch American Dad and be left the fuck alone. No, I'm not going to marry you. No, you're not going to trick me into getting you pregnant (I've had a few women really try hard with that one), and no, you're not coming to live with me in my big empty house.

For one thing, it's my fucking house. For another thing, I like it big and empty, and lastly you're a fucking bore. Women are for the most part IMMENSELY boring. No, I'm not interested in hearing about your stupid day. No, I don't care what Sarah the intern said about your hair. No, I don't FUCKING CARE ABOUT HOW YOU'RE FEELING TODAY

NOT. FUCKING. WORTH. IT.

It helps to actually work out your reading/writing muscles.

Attached: 1568866404578.jpg (600x897, 113K)

Shit pasta.

Why are burgers so anti-intellectual? Literally what the fuck is their problem?

neither of these jokes are anti intellectual

deep down they are, though.

You've been so thoroughly conditioned by the media that you do not even realize when your own intellect is attacked and ridiculed. That's right. Living the life as mindless sack of meat that consumes and serves his owners unconditionally.

This except the angry incel paragraph about women being boring

based, but unfortunately extremely bluepilled

yes they are.

It's a joke because the character reading, George, is a stupid guy who is often down in his luck. His girlfriend thought she had Mono and didn't let George have sex so he started reading and became very productive and smart. It's actually not anti intellectual at all

It's not just sex it's about the woman's company

I actually had sex earlier, I know stopping cooming will help me be more productive but I don’t care, I’ll stop masturbating but I’m not stopping fucking middle aged women

>Have sex
>It's not just sex it's about the woman's company
make up your mind faggots

I have regular casual sex and it's not just purely for sex, its the kissing, the touching, chatting, cuddling. All this shit happens with one night stands.

thats literally part of "sex", retard. sex is more than mere penetration/coitus.