Sit in the nature reserve near my house...

>Sit in the nature reserve near my house, completely isolated wild land where all you can hear is the wind in the trees and the sounds of nature
>Feel completely at peace with the world, simultaneously as old as time and as young as a sapling, true tranquility
>Walk into town for food
>Hideous masses of brick, concrete, steel and glass block out the sky
>Disgusting looking people line the streets, gawking at shiny trinkets in the windows
>The sounds, oh god the SOUNDS, car horns, engines, shouting, buzzing, sirens
>I feel disgusting, anxious, uncomfortable and annoyed, I can't wait to leave
Fuck this shit

Attached: gettyimages-51715241.jpg (3240x2160, 2.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTGNIqXJxNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nature "reserve" near my house
Cringe.
Imagine not living in the wilderness.
Imagine living somewhere where you need to go to a reserve or park set up for urbanite tourists.

We don't all live in the US.

The nearest wild land to me is 3 hours drive, not feasible for a quick visit.

Yesterday I counted 9 leaf blowers on my block of my street alone throughout the day. Constant construction noises of people either sanding or sawing stone for the front steps of houses. Constant big fucking trucks driving around, people without proper mufflers on their cars, niggers yammering and cackling at nothing, mouthbreathing retard people walking around with their phone playing tinny music on speaker mode. There's no escape.

Move to the wildland.

In the garden: tea.
In the city: black coffee.
Do you understand?

Attached: 1567436576871.jpg (640x1136, 147K)

No.

Tea has the highest consumption in cities. It is a decadent beverage. The woodsman drink coffee.

My plan B is becoming a cenobotic monk, I can barely stand living among humans anymore.

>wilderness
>US

Attached: spray lawn.webm (460x460, 1002K)

Suburbs are not wilderness. He said move to the US, not live on a suburban human cattle farm.

Enjoying Nature is like being a LVL 10 Warrior in the LVL 1 Forrest Zone. Enjoying the City is like being a LVL 10 Warrior in the LVL 20 Undead City Zone. Don't blame the Undead City Zone for being difficult, blame your low LVL and go grind until you are strong enough to take it on. Which is to say: learn to enjoy the city. Your position "Nature good, City bad" is stagnant. You stay in your safe space and do what is easy: finding beauty in flowers and silence. There is beauty in the city, absurd beauty, human beauty, garbage beauty, space beauty, beauty beauty beauty.

In the garden: tea.
In the city: also tea.
Do you understand?

Cenobites live in communes. You're thinking a hermetic monk. Or you could take the red pill and realize that even when you're alone you're still surrounded by sin and just become a mendicant.

>literal interpretation of a meme
And I don't think he said move to the US, retard.

Stfu ASS

Attached: 1568614142612.png (551x550, 334K)

>>Hideous masses of brick, concrete, steel and glass block out the sky
european heritage

>HONK HONK! BEEP BEEP!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JTGNIqXJxNI

>>Walk into town for food
There's your problem

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (630x420, 67K)

Only a few more years and me and my lady are out in the country pretty much for good, cannot fucking wait my bros.

I can definitely see many pros for living in a city but I feel like it's inevitable to reach a point where you can't stand being in such close proximity to other people. I'm probably projecting - I've always felt like it was only a matter of time before I had to get out.

IMO cities are for making money and being social, and if you prioritise neither of these (or you can achieve both in a rural setting) then why the fuck wouldn't you make the switch.

>nature easy, city hard
It is precisely the conveniences of the city that allow braindead mouthbreathers that can only conceive reality in video game terms to survive to adulthood.

Attached: 1568439247449.png (822x741, 417K)