Based Deleuze by Justin Murphy

It's finally out. Thoughts?

gumroad.com/l/deleuze

Attached: Based-Deleuze-4.png (1410x2250, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OZzIvl1tbPo
mega.nz/#!yNUxEQjI!h-wRSbIY0lNYzHX9y5G6vDpGLzgA7SVTlSh0Z3VB9Ew
mega.nz/#!zcFzQQ5b!Gw95nr9gL2oM_EwOsZMfvBFHEeOfCuQ4ntECXLaoN9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is deleuzefag just murphy shilling his book?

I don't know. He has a few committed and weird fans, could be any one of them.

There is a large amount of that part of the twittersphere who use Yea Forums to spread their astroturfing.
girardfag, nyxland, logo daedalus, etc are some of the worst offenders.

I hate all this sort of shit.

I studied Deleuze's early work on Spinoza and expressionism and found solid ideas present which I had never encountered in critical philosophy.

These days, all I ever see are memes surrounding Deleuze as if he is the pusher of some left-field, art student lingo. Dungeons and Dasein making gifs about Deleuze being mad black hegelianism because it sounds cooler than it actually is.

fuck them all, it really is the death of intellectual debate.

logo is based though

Attached: logo_daedalus.jpg (471x397, 22K)

I noticed back in early 2017 that suddenly every art hoe in the country was reading Anti-Oedipus. Now, at least 50% of the art hoe population on any university campus is NRx. Coincidence? I think not.

its probably because of the references to shit like Artaud and Beckett. People assume the BwO is some kind of Jim Morrison life style. They never touch on the inverted Kantianism which is present in AO

ywn fuck the nrx out of an impressionable art ho

BwO? More like OwO

Attached: logo_daedalus selfie.png (318x387, 230K)

why would you want to fuck it out of them? it's the perfect gateway into the integralist pill.

>Yea Forums shitposting is making its way into academic publications

Attached: 1532904824005.jpg (540x522, 52K)

...this would be a novel phenomenon in 2005, maybe 2006.

>Dungeons and Dasein making gifs about Deleuze being mad black hegelianism because it sounds cooler than it actually is.
Not sure what most of this means but Deleuze is definitely not a Hegelian.

>suddenly every art hoe in the country was reading Anti-Oedipus. Now, at least 50% of the art hoe population on any university campus is NRx.
What country? Most women I met at College hand't even read 1984

Can confirm

I'll wait till someone leaks the ebook. But I am interested. Justin Murphy is a funny guy doing good work, if somewhat disingenuous.

Where do you live? I want to live there

>inverted Kantianism which is present in AO
Go on

"anonymous Yea Forums user" got cited in a math paper for something.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZzIvl1tbPo

>self-published e-pamphlet on "gumroad.com"
>academic

The idea of an NRx arthoe is legitimately the most sexually arousing thing I have ever heard

The only thing he's disingenuous about, afaict, is da Jooz. Which, don't get me wrong, isn't nothing. Also NO ONE is doing the work of mapping out who actually has power in the West. And I'm not talking about which *groups* of people supposedly have power (alt right drumpfian neo nazis in the white house or da jooz as a collective), but which particular people. Like, a list of perhaps 150 (Dunbar's number) names, with an outline of what they do.

His imagination

"I just want you to become worthy user.
Of course I value our relationship. I believe in appreciating things and not glamorising resentment.
I'll do whatever you want. I believe that you'll treat me better if I'm not in rebellion against you and you have reasons to look after me.
Let me formalise your power daddy."

>Now, at least 50% of the art hoe population on any university campus is NRx.

bullshit

Hnnnnnngggg stop it STOP IT

>The only thing he's disingenuous about, afaict, is da Jooz
what is he saying (or not saying) about them?

>Also NO ONE is doing the work of mapping out who actually has power in the West

Agree, but such a list, if done by the usual suspects (academics or journalists), would be worthless. It'd be literal commie tier garbage naming CEOs or some dumb shit that doesn't pinpoint who is actually in control. The Epstein affair proves there is a behind the scenes power shadow-network that works at blackmailing presidents, billionaires, scientists, media figures, CEOs, and others. How is anyone even supposed to research such a thing without either getting wacked or knowing for sure you've pinpointed real power?

>a behind the scenes power shadow-network that works at blackmailing presidents, billionaires, scientists, media figures, CEOs, and others
It's CIA/Mossad, dumbass. Or at least that's their public face.

ftm?

give this gf

>Also NO ONE is doing the work of mapping out who actually has power in the West.
>Like, a list of perhaps 150 (Dunbar's number) names

would be god's work, but expect to wake up dead

You'd have to have a pretty naive view to believe it's just CIA/Mossad. If it's just CIA/Mossad, why are there so many organized criminal elements involved like the Jewish and Italian mafia? If it's just CIA/Mossad, why is there is so much occult symbolism associated with it?

I'm not saying CIA/Mossad aren't involved, that's why I used the term "power shadow-network" because it's larger than just the intelligence agencies. Who is to say it is not the organized crime elements controlling rogue elements of the CIA/Mossad? Or something else? Do you know? I don't, and neither do you. No one knows the actual powers that are behind the scenes, so using a vague term is justified. That's the whole point. Saying it's CIA/Mossad, and then saying, "or at least that's their public face" is proving my point for me about the epistemic limits of investigating conspiracies. You can either continue nitpicking, or you can work on the hard problem of justifying who is really in power and get to work on that list the other user is talking about.

You mean g/acc faction of NRx. They probably hate Moldbug and think Nick Land's is now just a "boomer" because he isn't providing them with the edgy schizobabble that pseuds love to use for brand&team building

Someone upload the epub to libgen plox.

well we can all agree that Hilldawg is the Yellow King or some shit.

mega.nz/#!yNUxEQjI!h-wRSbIY0lNYzHX9y5G6vDpGLzgA7SVTlSh0Z3VB9Ew
mega.nz/#!zcFzQQ5b!Gw95nr9gL2oM_EwOsZMfvBFHEeOfCuQ4ntECXLaoN9w

Attached: Fat_Tony_Thumbs_Up.jpg (500x375, 24K)

Love how these twitter leftist """intellectuals""" act just like the academic politics they hate.

Deleuze and Foucault are required readings on some art schools. Given 99% of people there are pumpkin spice girls this is what you get

>The very notion of a “Deleuze-Guattari collaboration” must therefore be revised. It was not so much a collaboration as a pedagogical sponsorship by Deleuze, an experiment in tutelage based on a political ethic of Christian charity. Stable genius Deleuze knows privately that this gifted but depressive, womanizing, socially liberal activist is doomed to personal and philosophical dissoluteness, but he — a based husband & father — would turn the boy’s ideas into something special.

lol

Damn, g/acc sounds pretty based.

How do I into the true and only acc?

Yes he is, a superficial hegelian, but you couldn't explain why.
Neither could he, most likely.

>fail as intellectual
>create a pseud startup from twatter followers
Nah, its pure acceleration. Edge self-help.

Attached: School of Unlife.jpg (300x400, 16K)

compare jmrphy's rambling, incoherent BAP "exposé" video series from last summer with the prose here and the evolution is incredible.