What books does she read?

What books does she read?

Attached: DB175185-9C88-4998-9909-81539ECDD6AE.jpg (532x710, 68K)

The bible

>she

That's one book she probably hasnt read.

Kant

Adorno

Attached: 1568941674729.jpg (936x1280, 767K)

back of a shampoo bottle

this but unironically

>Name fag
You're no better than her. Except she has her looks and has friends.

Attached: 1544109741761.jpg (1050x800, 372K)

nice stockholm syndrome coping.
im fine, don't worry about me, unlike you i won't be here forever

You say that yet you namefag. You see the contradiction, right?

i want you to attribute me what i say until im on here. when i won't be on here anymore, you will not see my name as well unless some psycho like you steals it.

The bible unironically made me into an atheist.

You're an idiot.

so, why are you stalkering me?

I've never heard of you before, ever. Stop embarrassing yourself, dumb dumb. You're the perfect example of how namefagging is attractive to the mentally retarded

you quoted me, poor autistic brainlet, also getting personal, not the other way around. but that's the proof that naming works, since i probably btfo you in some other thread and you are still seething.

I literally just said "name fag" and you thinks that's quote. Do you have a dented head? You've never beaten anyone in argument because you're clearly an idiot you can't remember what he/ze has written. I've never heard of you and will probably forget your meaningless moniker in a day. You however will not forget the spanking I just gave you. Have fun idiot. Remember you're here forever.

Attached: bleh.png (1233x785, 763K)

you probably took a couple minutes of your life by writing that post and solving the captcha. the post was an autistic mediocre "get a life" which even redditors don't do anymore. all of your posts had this level of conventionality. you got blasted (i'm answering you just because im in train) and now you dare say you gave me a spanking?

Stop spamming this thread. We all know, you have no life.

you probably took a couple minutes of your life by writing that post and solving the captcha. the post was an autistic mediocre "get a life" which even redditors don't do anymore. all of your posts had this level of conventionality. you got blasted (i'm answering you just because im in train) and now you dare say you gave me a spanking?

Attached: Nakamura asks you to relax.png (636x377, 166K)

who are you replying to?

The manga poster who decided to rewrite his apparently botched comment.

I've been reading the thread and you're being way more autistic than he is. You shouldn't seethe so hard from some manga posts