76 hardcover copies of Serotonin by Michel Houellebecq please

>76 hardcover copies of Serotonin by Michel Houellebecq please

Attached: 1568980313619.png (1720x987, 3.49M)

God what a depressing photo.

Not a looker among 'em

my Yea Forums gf

Attached: mommy.png (420x502, 288K)

hmmm suicide is preferable to not having her

Attached: cutie.png (400x538, 251K)

Yeah, I just came here to post this.

t. kike. The happiest guy is yellow-bellied uncle near the middle. White is right.

yup, the kike sees a big happy and wealthy white family and can't help but seethe, sad!

Well adjusted people always have that fucking stupid cowlike expression on their face. I hate them

you're a big family

>For me

Why so many feels in this pic?

Yea Forums meet up?

>cowlike expression
cows are our friends

Attached: cow.jpg (960x949, 115K)

look at this gaggle of wasted flesh. look at those cumbrain boomers. those zoomer cucks. those roasties of all ages. I finally understand the sickened disgust that Lucifer felt when he surveyed heaven and knew it must be destroyed. those old, bloated generations who passed their shitty genes on again and again so the world could be afflicted by their banality for a few more centuries.

not one of those flesh-sacks in the photo will amount to anything. not one will produce any works of art or contribute to the advances of the human raace. they are all just walking wastes of resources. I can almost see the fields of wheat and the multitudes of grass-fed animals that will have to be slaughtered to keep these parasites in existence. the ecological atrocities that their pointless existences necessitate. all while they gather around once a month at granddaddy's 4.5 million dollar California ranch and sing about how fucking great baby jesus is.

it is just one unspectacular face after another. just one doughy physique after doughy physique. an insult to the heights of the anthropos that those ancient Greeks strove so nobly to maintain. these "people" are the pure antithesis of those golden, Hellenic children of the soul and masters of the form that humanity once was. all these people are just the fattened husks reeking with the living death. that cumbrain on the right with his arm around his presumably barren whore of a mother would probably try to corner you just to brag about how he's been a stockbroker for 25 years and how he needs to renew his membership at some gold club.

and you know what takes the cake? it's the fucking obliviousness smeared onto every last one of their mediocre visages. those gaudy smiles they flaunt like they're doing the world a favor. they don't even suspect what sort of insects they are. they don't realize just how repulsive their entire beings are. from their fast-food deformed guts to their tacky fucking ho-ho-ho family traditions of xmas get together. jesus fucking christ I bet they all went and swilled a few gallons of eggnog because what else are these zombies going to be drink in december as they all coagulate for this vacuous family photo while some shit like "There's no place like home for the holidays" blares in the background.

I hate them all.

Cute! Is that your cow?

Attached: 1568820184482.jpg (700x988, 121K)

I'm much more interested in how half of them look absolutely fucking miserable despite smiling.

I didn't know Serotonin was translated. What's the connection to this family of soulless American zombie-things?

how did you get this photo of my family

holy based

Nothing, OP just wants to sound smart

Does he browse?

Attached: tes.png (247x565, 198K)

he cute

maybe Yea Forums

Based fellow cow lover

That's Ivy Aura

Shitty Christmas, that family should have split into 2 or 3 different houses

bumping

Stahp

Recycling Yea Forums meme I see. Doesn’t even work with Houellebecq, too... Maybe stick with jpegmafia uh ?

If you get angry at this photo, you have mental problems

>OP just wants to sound smart
it didn't work