Disgust with the human form

>The stench of decay. Rotting meat in a bag. Look at it clearly. If you can.
-Marcus Aurelius

More like this please.

Attached: hard-to-be-a-god-2013-002-bare-bellied-man-with-hanging-masks.jpg (1000x675, 128K)

I think you're looking for early 20th century works. I recommend Louis Ferdinand Celine as an obvious starter.

It depends on the body

Attached: 1567625898604.jpg (3460x3770, 1.46M)

>ugly,fat woman
Beauty can only be found in the male form, only retards that like hanging sacs of fat would be so foolish as to lust after a woman

Attached: f99da009ffa8ac2cf036bf66df4ae684.jpg (863x1200, 140K)

Attached: 1549252086948.jpg (870x824, 72K)

Regarding the Pain of Others, Sontag

This is pretty clearly about dead bodies. Is there a wider context you left off?

yum
looks like a bitch from a renaissance painting

actual homosexual

doesn't it though?

is anyone else haunted by the fact gnostics tend to be ugly?

Attached: 1566566749570.jpg (1512x1524, 670K)

>Only a male intellect clouded by the sexual drive could call the stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped and short-legged sex the fair sex.
—Arthur Schopenhauer

Attached: Schnorr_von_Carolsfeld_-_Sitzender_Jünglingsakt.jpg (1925x3016, 1.06M)

based

>women can't be beautiful

im greek and this is still gay af

Journey to the End of the Night or Death on the Installment Plan?
That's the whole passage. I think it can also relate to a body in the process of dying. He writes elsewhere "Despise your flesh. A mess of blood, pieces of bone, a woven tangle of nerves, veins, arteries."

Thanks for the rec though.

Figures. Spiritualists always hated their bodies. Mortified at their farts revolted at births.
Such low minded men are such a plague

Read about castration complex.

Aquinas teaches us that man is neither a fully corporal being (like the animals) nor a fully spiritual being (like the angels), but is, rather, a mix of the spiritual and the corporeal. So, therefore, even when we go up into Heaven, that is not our ultimate fate. Our ultimate fate is that, at the Second Coming, we will be reunited with our bodies in their perfected forms. This is why Catholics confess that they believe in the "resurrection of the body." And it's why hatred of the corporeal is a case of misplaced zeal.

Attached: 364px-Thomas_Aquinas_in_Stained_Glass-e1548704947897.jpg (363x312, 32K)

B. A. S. E. D.

bump :)

Mishima, Sun and Steel

He opens by talking about the pale flabby bodies of writers

The Dhammapada

He was a stoic. Stoics disliked the material and eschewed pleasure for themselves in favor of pleasure for the majority.

It's incredible how you don't understand your own philosophy. :3

Also btw it's time to sit on my lap. You've been a bad girl.

FORGET ABOUT REPLYING. SIT ON MY LAP

I always did have a soft spot for transhumanism.

Most of animal life is pretty gross tho. Reproduction, sex, bodily functions— all smelly, sticky, and disgusting.

I am reading hard to be a god right now. love those guys

Hey butterface, I think you made the wrong reply. The BTFO is two posts down.

I’m not a Stoic.

Are you going to sit on my lap? :3

you should still be better versed on it as it's basically the opposite of your beloved epicureanism..

I'm honestly going to take this one response as being the only thing you've posted in one day as meaning there are indeed times when you're just lurking continuously, and I'll take the fact that you won't acknowledge that you've masturbated to me or my solicitations that you are getting turned on.

For fucks sake you are such a pushover. I would just slap your ass and feel you up and you'd take it right now. You are so fucking shy but want it so badly, it's unbelievable. :3